Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status (70283 Views)

My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by seunowokade(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
And na such girl dey cheat pass
DXNNigeria:
Really, am really furious right now and I see it as her intruding into my personal space. My babe just took my phone and uploaded her pictures with different captions like my love, my babe, my heart etc.
I saw them on my status and deleted them and she is angry.
Really, I see it as her intruding into my personal life. Really am very furious at her and she doesn't see anything bad in what she did instead she is giving me attitude.
Really? Am I wrong?
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by lenghtinny(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Only a myopic being will feel okay with her actions...... Except you are okay turning your love life into a reality show like keeping up with the khardashians......

Social media has created a lot of small minded creatures in this current dispensation.

If they are not trying to prove to people who don’t give a flying eff about them that they are rich by showing off virtual wealth online, then they are trying to appear to be in a happy healthy relationship by posting their boos and baes with some lovey dovey bullsh*t

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Equity15(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
what's the topic here? it has happened to many times nau. I didn't even knkw until people started quoting the stats. lol. the love was strong then. las las we still break up..love na scam
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Baffupdrizz(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
After realising that she did that, the best thing you could have done was to go and turn on privacy and restrict people who can see it to only her. And then make no reaction about the whole thing but keep your phone on password.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Oghenerobo2002(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
hashtagged:

Ask me, if he really loved her he would have taken it as a joke and left it

U r very correct
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by pocohantas(f): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Baffupdrizz:
After realising that she did that, the best thing you could have done was to go and turn on privacy and restrict people who can see it to only her. And then make no reaction about the whole thing but keep your phone on password.

Editing viewers to her and her clan after the update is a waste of time. Only subsequent updates would use that setting, not the one that is already out. Some of us even see deleted updates.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by SweetCunt97(f): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

Pls always think b4 writing...

Write wisely
I know I hit close to home but no wahala.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I know I hit close to home but no wahala.

Na shop u hit. Notin close to home at all
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by folu4real(f): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
uboma:
Hahahaha.

She must have wondered when you will upload her pictures on your WhatsApp status. As it's not happening, she decided to do it herself.

Truth be told, she invaded your personal space.

However, if you really love her, you should forgive her. She feels insecure with you, that's her own way of finding out if she is a side chic after all. But that's not the right way to find out.....

exactly what am about to type, you have said it all grin
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by folu4real(f): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No genuine love anymore. Social media has made almost everyone dishonest and disloyal. So y exactly did u delete if you are clean?

Abi ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Oghenerobo2002(m): 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nuel4:
Lol na normal thing naaa my girlfriend is free to scan my phone with microscope. If she finds anything she doesn't like, she deletes it herself na she know who send am go do CIA work.
Same way I see the issue. If she's your girlfriend, she's free to have access to your phone that is, if you know you are clean.
All this privacy stuff is because we have not just one girl or trying not to hurt others who view our social media status
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Christian07(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sop thoughtful of her
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by jornwhite: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Show him/her for what? People are different. Love languages are different. [b]He loves me and treats me well. [/b]Why do I need a 24hr WhatsApp update to validate/confirm this?

I will, but I doubt NL guys will. grin

Cool story .... se nii nigeria

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by buzorcharles(m): 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Bro getting furious is cos she wanna spoil ur game. U are trying to prove to her that u love by letting her go tru is deceiving. U shouldnt be furious bro. Is either u love her or u don't. If u do, do same to her statue too.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by stasius: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Take her phone and upload your photos on her status too.
Nonsense
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Dabliss02(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
None of my girlfriend has access to my social Media handle cos every of my social Media handle was lock with finger print and pattern
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Olabode971(f): 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Collins4u1:

U sef how can u be answering sweetcunt and writing Jesus is lord on your profile

Hahahhaba... have been laffing over and over again...

Walahi; people that are NORMAL in this country are just 774... (1person per local government area)

grin

1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by jornwhite: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
Thank you for this! No sensible person will just pick another person's phone and upload his or her own pictures without reasons. The best is don't give them reasons to feel so insecure. If it happens, couples in love talk about it and not react on it.

Sometimes I wonder what Nigerians relationship is all about. Everyone is just talking about privacy lol... If you want to be so private, stay single Biko.

supposing we are dating ... n mayb because of my cold heart i never get to say "l love you" orally or via text ... so you decided to pick my phone open my whatapp n text ur own number "i love you".
what reason could possibly override your action as the dumbest shit, when someone tries to fool him/herself what is that ??
Talking of privacy did it ever cross your mind that social media r/ships crash more & faster, our environment is not just conducive for open r/ship. if you don't believe we can give it a shot ... i wuld say we won't last a week b4 dem go seperate us.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by vasco01(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
There no big deal with that

Only if your are hiding something fishy
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by FahBuLous: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Its wronq for her to intrude ur privacy.... Buh if u really love her, u shouldnt be angry for lonq.... That babe loves u....
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by jonsnow12(m): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
grin grin grin grin
She's courageous..

Just Trying to secure her Man grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
jornwhite:

supposing we are dating ... n mayb because of my cold heart i never get to say "l love you" orally or via text ... so you decided to pick my phone open my whatapp n text ur own number "i love you".
what reason could possibly override your action as the dumbest shit, when someone tries to fool him/herself what is that ??
Talking of privacy did it ever cross your mind that social media r/ships crash more & faster, our environment is not just conducive for open r/ship. if you don't believe we can give it a shot ... i wuld say we won't last a week b4 dem go seperate us.

Oh Lord what unreasonable comparison is this? Please are you Anselm? He's the only one I know that can compare nonsense like this. Why would anyone text himself or herself because the partner refuse to say it. That's barbaric and so way off point!

Now this isn't a social media thing, it's a WhatsApp thing... I don't believe in displaying partners on Social media and I believe I've stated that as going too far but WhatsApp is still safe. There's a difference. BTW your environment isn't safe or your intentions aren't safe? Lol

A shot? Abeg I jump pass. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Poloyanabo2(m): 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
nelklyn:
Lol...your own na play “GF”. A FWB did that to me sometime last year while I was asleep...She did not stop with WhatsApp status she also shared it on my fb story with all the whole my love captions.

Back then I was using an old android phone which I refused to change cos I’m of the opinion that the phone I use shouldn’t define me. Well the phone didn’t have a fingerprint sensor and I didn’t like the idea of having to type in a password or pin every time I needed to use my phone so I left it unlocked.

It was a friend of mine that sent me a message on WhatsApp “Na she?”...When I opened the message I was confused grin It wasn’t funny back then... I felt like slapping the girl up from sleep but then I was like “No Wahala”. I deleted the WhatsApp status and went back to sleep. In the morning I started getting fb notifications...omg! the notifications were from her pics on my fb story, I was like wtf!...you kidding right?

I immediately took down her pictures and had to put up a post on my timeline to serve as a disclaimer, stating that the pictures weren’t uploaded by me. Some of my friends on fb made jokes out of that incident.

No one advised me to get a new phone the next week...hence forth I locked my WhatsApp with fingerprint. She didn’t like that...

Note: I didn’t bother confronting her
Fingerprint is worse tho!, she could use your fingers and open it when you sleep deeply.
I've tried it before and it worked.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Nehyooh(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
punisha:

You want the poor boy to enter trouble?
1) main chic could see it
2) parents/uncles and aunties.
3) oga he works for.
4) landlord he is owing rent.
Add the rest Biko.
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by dumininu01(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
grin grin... No need to delete it na
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Babtmtk4: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Relationship no be secret Cult; my Brother talk true, wetine u dey hide? If u can't show her to the world, y u dey with her Na...??
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by pocohantas(f): 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
Oh Lord what unreasonable comparison is this? Please are you Anselm? He's the only one I know that can compare nonsense like this. Why would anyone text himself or herself because the partner refuse to say it. That's barbaric and so way off point!

Now this isn't a social media thing, it's a WhatsApp thing... I don't believe in displaying partners on Social media and I believe I've stated that as going too far but WhatsApp is still safe. There's a difference. BTW your environment isn't safe or your intentions aren't safe? Lol

A shot? Abeg I jump pass. grin grin

Lol. That was too accurate.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Hathor5(f): 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Insecurity is a bitch.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by VicM6: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Really, am really furious right now and I see it as her intruding into my personal space. My babe just took my phone and uploaded her pictures with different captions like my love, my babe, my heart etc.
I saw them on my status and deleted them and she is angry.
Really, I see it as her intruding into my personal life. Really am very furious at her and she doesn't see anything bad in what she did instead she is giving me attitude.
Really? Am I wrong?
OP, i understand your situation..... You don't want others chicks to know who have a girlfriend.... set awon am single.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. That was too accurate.
Oh I deserve an award then! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by pocohantas(f): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hathor5:
Insecurity is a bitch.

A big one o. grin grin

Ariza:
Oh I deserve an award then! grin

I was like ahnahn!!! You deserve one biko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) / Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video) / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.