Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status (70235 Views)

My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Juliearth(f): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
dingbang:
still young. Women begin to get sense at age 28

Sense is not a factor of age, but an accumulation of experiences.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Sleek87(m): 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Bros. She wants to get her facts about you and you you just made it happen. She simply wanted to know how much you valued her but you simply showed her she's one of many babes you ve been deceiving. For the records, she wasn't intruding on you, she only wanted to find out how much you value her and you have simply shown it. Well, be bold to end things with her If you feel hurt. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lol na normal thing naaa my girlfriend is free to scan my phone with microscope. If she finds anything she doesn't like, she deletes it herself na she know who send am go do CIA work.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
uboma:
Hahahaha.

She must have wondered when you will upload her pictures on your WhatsApp status. As it's not happening, she decided to do it herself.

Truth be told, she invaded your personal space.

However, if you really love her, you should forgive her. She feels insecure with you, that's her own way of finding out if she is a side chic after all. But that's not the right way to find out.....
lol why does he have to forgive her?
It's nothing naa sometimes I see my girlfriend do the same thing I just don't even care at all. Besides there's no way on earth I'm going to convince any girl that I don't have a girlfriend. Even I'm toasting or fuccking some of the girls on my WhatsApp they already know that I have a gf
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by idahme(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Juliearth:

Op is obviously cheating or planning to. His girlfriend must have done that to confirm this fact and he fell right into the trap (by deleting the status updates)

Your assertions may not be correct, never for once have I posted pics of any person on my whatsapp status. The last I posted on FB was 3years ago, but when you come to been faithful I can say mine tends towards 100percent with my girlfriend though no perfect person in this world. Deciding to live a private life and avoiding public scrutiny into ur personal affairs doesn't mean one is a maradona.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by TGMISKY(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
This kind babe go cry well well when you propose give am
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Juliearth(f): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
idahme:

Your assertions may not be correct, never for once have I posted pics of any person on my whatsapp status. The last I posted on FB was 3years ago, but when you come to been faithful I can say mine tends towards 100percent with my girlfriend though no perfect person in this world. Deciding to live a private life and avoiding public scrutiny into ur personal affairs doesn't mean one is a maradona.

Yes, you are right. I was wrong about the op. But speaking on general terms, my assertions are valid. If you love your woman genuinely and you show/express it effectively ( covertly and overtly) you won't even need to upload pictures on social media for her to believe that you love her. When you see a woman pushing for her pictures to be published on social media, it is mostly because she doubts the love of her man.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by idahme(m): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
tunize:

genuine love to una now needs validation of social media show up interesting! how ppl reason.

It's crazy these days, that's how I sent my girl birthday message a minute passed 12midnight, called her by 6am to wish her happy birthday. But she rejected them with anger telling me to go wish her on Facebook I was shocked. I went to write an epistle for her on Facebook and posted but she rejected it telling me it didn't come with a picture. That's when I had to put her brain back to factory settings, social media doesn't stipulates how much love someone has for you. Even this girl that did all these drama forgot to send me a text message on my birthday. Someone's privacy was invaded and the guy took necessary measures to avoid a repeat of such occurance in the future and people are talking about the guy not been faithful, it beats my immagination.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by idahme(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Juliearth:

Yes, you are right. I was wrong about the op. But speaking on general terms, my assertions are valid. If you love your woman genuinely and you show/express it effectively ( covertly and overtly) you won't even need to upload pictures on social media for her to believe that you love her. When you see a woman pushing for her pictures to be published on social media, it is mostly because she doubts the love of her man.

Your submissions are valid.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by tunize(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
idahme:

It's crazy these days, that's how I sent my girl birthday message a minute passed 12midnight, called her by 6am to wish her happy birthday. But she rejected them with anger telling me to go wish her on Facebook I was shocked. I went to write an epistle for her on Facebook and posted but she rejected it telling me it didn't come with a picture. That's when I had to put her brain back to factory settings, social media doesn't stipulates how much love someone has for you. Even this girl that did all these drama forgot to send me a text message on my birthday. Someone's privacy was invaded and the guy took necessary measures to avoid a repeat of such occurance in the future and people are talking about the guy not been faithful, it beats my immagination.
you can imagine its funny the way we reason and behave in this our generation.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Juliearth(f): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
idahme:

Your submissions are valid.

Thanks, boss.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by SweetCunt97(f): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Collins4u1:

U sef how can u be answering sweetcunt and writing Jesus is lord on your profile
Lolzzz. Cos I'm a real niggar
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
Now the babe knows her position.
She either stays or run.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Vivonose: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
This generation sha, having sex with someone that can't access ur phone

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Heavensent01(m): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
she confirmed what she wanted to confirmed already, just wait for her next decision, that attitude will change to something else soon

even though taking your phone without your consent is wrong, I don't tolerate that but at the same time she's part of you, you shouldn't have deleted her caption immediately. I understand that you might have some flirt mates but you can still manipulate the scenario by sharing it on Whatsapp status without her seeing it with the caption disregard the earlier post, with your cousin excuse

you want to continue chopping another person's daughter kpekus without her knowing her stand?

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by SIRKAY98(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
She loved you already...she did that to know if you are double dating her..bro are you playing her?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No genuine love anymore. Social media has made almost everyone dishonest and disloyal. So y exactly did u delete if you are clean?

U still don't make sense at all

Is social media an avenue to show that u love sumone so much

Always think b4 writing

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by atiku4President(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
punisha:

You want the poor boy to enter trouble?
1) main chic could see it
2) parents/uncles and aunties.
3) oga he works for.
4) landlord he is owing rent.
Add the rest Biko.
but has he not been opening her clothes?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by tonididdy(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
punisha:

3) oga he works for.
Add the rest Biko.
Lol so who nor get money, nor suppose love?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Donbazooka: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
punisha:

I dey tell you, even him village people go see am join

3) oga he works for.
Add the rest Biko.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by PaulH07: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
ServanTheG:
Op no mind her jare. She dey plan ahead incase of sneak attack

Like how?
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by dederocs(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No genuine love anymore. Social media has made almost everyone dishonest and disloyal. So y exactly did u delete if you are clean?
your name though grin...how sweet, lol
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Artiiclebeast: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
Take hers and repeat process na.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by ekestic1976(f): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
Know what? You don't really LOVE her! Nothing she did merit this indignant outrage from you. If you truly loved her, you would be happy about what you said she did!
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
Collins4u1:
Post your girlfriend.
It's a relationship not secret cult.

Unless you're effing up around and don't other girls to stop giving u goodies
Exactly what I wanted saying..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by colestephan86: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Really, am really furious right now and I see it as her intruding into my personal space. My babe just took my phone and uploaded her pictures with different captions like my love, my babe, my heart etc.
I saw them on my status and deleted them and she is angry.
Really, I see it as her intruding into my personal life. Really am very furious at her and she doesn't see anything bad in what she did instead she is giving me attitude.
Really? Am I wrong?
You want to be telling her how much u love her in the secret but don't want to share it in the open.
She isn't your babe , but you fork mate

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by guru90: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guy, u be deceiver.
Stop deceiving her......

If u really love her, u could hv be happy not to delete her pic sharp sharp.

If I am that gal, I will end de relationship with immediate effect.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Apologize(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
How is this in front page? cry
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by chukwuibuipob: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
undecided nonsense.If u nor get skeleton in Ur cupboard,u won't get upset/deleted it.Lady like dat are difficult to meet.Apologize to her
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Davryme(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
She wants to help u do WhatsApp Verification...lol
But your should already know, why she did such.

DXNNigeria:
Really, am really furious right now and I see it as her intruding into my personal space. My babe just took my phone and uploaded her pictures with different captions like my love, my babe, my heart etc.
Really, I see it as her intruding into my personal life. Really am very furious at her and she doesn't see anything bad in what she did instead she is giving me attitude.
Really? Am I wrong?
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by nomenclature(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
Friedturkey:
I'm very sure your "girlfriend" is not up to 18years.. you better dont do anything sexual with her, dont be a rapist

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Really? Am I wrong?

You're wrong to have deleted it. I'm suspecting you're an unfaithful Boyfriend. It's simple really, take her phone (with her consent this time, don't stoop low to her shallow-mindedness), upload your pics aswell with endearing captions. Then you hold on to her phone for the day and let her do same with your phone. Just reply chats relating to the posts, nothing more...since the two both of una no wan wise

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags / I Am Impotent & Frustrated / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.