Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status (70302 Views)

My Girlfriend Took Her Pastor To My House For Sex While I Was Still Around. / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend / A slay queen Kissed Her Friend And Uploaded It On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Baffupdrizz(m): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
pocohantas:

If she leaves him, that is up to her. There were better ways to handle issues. Maybe he overreacted, but I very much understand his concerns (and hers too).

In my view, the girl is overreaching; obviously desperate or overwhelmed with lovey-dovey fantasies. Or she is definitely trying to prove a point to her girlfriends (or competitors if you like).

The guy is more worried about his reputation than the mood the girl is in right now.

There is only one way this ends, one has to apologize or the relationship deteriorates into utter chaos.

All that awkwardness could have been avoided if he just locked his phone. ALWAYS.

They will have to grow up. The both of them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by uboma(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:
why can't we all just do the old fashion no sex until marriage

That one na scam, no longer applicable in our time.....
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Collins4u1(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Olabode971:

Hahahhaba... have been laffing over and over again...

Walahi; people that are NORMAL in this country are just 774... (1person per local government area)

grin

Lmfao

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by idahme(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Spiff20:
Hope you won't invite people for your wedding or if you do you won't post the pictures since you want private life.

That's my cup of tea which you are not qualified to question, if you like shift the goal post to suite your narrative.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by biggy26: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
merieam16:
grin abi o, sumtin wey u suppose dey laff about u con dey furious. Make i ask u dis question @ Op wen last did u upload her pics on ur status. jéwo
But really, must a pic be uploaded? I feel certain things should be private.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by solonubinho(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Really, am really furious right now and I see it as her intruding into my personal space. My babe just took my phone and uploaded her pictures with different captions like my love, my babe, my heart etc.
I saw them on my status and deleted them and she is angry.
Really, I see it as her intruding into my personal life. Really am very furious at her and she doesn't see anything bad in what she did instead she is giving me attitude.
Really? Am I wrong?

She's mental mate.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by mufex(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
It is love, abeg. That one no be issue. She loves and wants people to know. Unless, you don't feel much for her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by theophilusj31(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Really, am really furious right now and I see it as her intruding into my personal space. My babe just took my phone and uploaded her pictures with different captions like my love, my babe, my heart etc.
Really, I see it as her intruding into my personal life. Really am very furious at her and she doesn't see anything bad in what she did instead she is giving me attitude.
Really? Am I wrong?
op u not wrong oooo,u one of the few guys in nairaland that have common sense oooooo����
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Nneziwili(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
uboma:

The fact that he got angry does not mean that he's a player.

He's got the right to be angry though.
Sir I believe if you truly love someone you will be happy to show her off always. Yes what she did was wrong, but he shouldn't have gotten angry to the point of asking if he should forgive her.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Ninobraw(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
DXNNigeria:

She is well over 18 bro. In her 20s

I blame you for wasting my time, nonsense so I should waste my time advising you both when you re still a baby

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by joepepsy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Cos another of his sweetcunt might see it.
Goldp5988:

Exactly my point.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by joepepsy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Cos another of his sweetcunt might see it.
SweetCunt97:
No genuine love anymore. Social media has made almost everyone dishonest and disloyal. So y exactly did u delete if you are clean?
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
How are people in relationship with someone who is not proud of them

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by jornwhite: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
Well at least she knows her place in the guy's life now.... Lol . I won't say it's a complete loss.

Seems someones nonsense finally made sense grin issa miracle working God

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Really? Am I wrong?
Ur wrong and your a cheater nonsense if you have nothing to hide why delete it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by SILVERLINES: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Really, I see it as her intruding into my personal life. Really am very furious at her and she doesn't see anything bad in what she did instead she is giving me attitude. U
Really? Am I wrong?
you are not just wrong contrally you are stupid, and if you don't love her open up to her that's how I troll my life. Or, perhaps you are not up to age open up to age her.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by McCoy662(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Queenzzy:
may God help you. hmmm
lol... Amen oo. I'm a changed person now
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by raphy(m): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
why you come de tell us? when u give her doggy style u tell us?

just negedu u don't Bleep her so tay u don't want to upload it so she heLP u upload.
just take hers upload yours na 1-1 be that.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by winky32: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
You could've just changed the privacy of the status immediately you noticed it so that only her would get to see it, then caution her afterwards.

That could've saved you some spat
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by linearity: 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
nelklyn:
Lol...your own na play “GF”. A FWB did that to me sometime last year while I was asleep...She did not stop with WhatsApp status she also shared it on my fb story with all the whole my love captions.

Back then I was using an old android phone which I refused to change cos I’m of the opinion that the phone I use shouldn’t define me. Well the phone didn’t have a fingerprint sensor and I didn’t like the idea of having to type in a password or pin every time I needed to use my phone so I left it unlocked.

It was a friend of mine that sent me a message on WhatsApp “Na she?”...When I opened the message I was confused grin It wasn’t funny back then... I felt like slapping the girl up from sleep but then I was like “No Wahala”. I deleted the WhatsApp status and went back to sleep. In the morning I started getting fb notifications...omg! the notifications were from her pics on my fb story, I was like wtf!...you kidding right?

I immediately took down her pictures and had to put up a post on my timeline to serve as a disclaimer, stating that the pictures weren’t uploaded by me. Some of my friends on fb made jokes out of that incident.

No one advised me to get a new phone the next week...hence forth I locked my WhatsApp with fingerprint. She didn’t like that...

Note: I didn’t bother confronting her

Using a PIN is still the best though....as they can either slip your thumb out while sleeping and open the phone.

Or...wait till that time you gave them the phone innocently to answer a call, play a game or do something else, and they can easily add an extra thumbprint to the phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by sweetilicious(f): 11:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
If them say make una stay away from sex for proper reasoning and foresight,una no go gree.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by aziaka111(m): 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
My brother I enjoyed that your Really, so Really you are not wrong for
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Dididrumz(m): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
No genuine love anymore. Social media has made almost everyone dishonest and disloyal. So y exactly did u delete if you are clean?

I really feel like insulting the OP but the good guy in me is holding me back.

@OP, stop deceiving that lady and tell her You don't love her and let her go.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Dididrumz(m): 12:15am On Jul 20, 2020
DXNNigeria:
Really? Am I wrong?

Your problem is CHILDISHNESS and STUPIDITY.

In-between her legs was her personal space but she opened it for You yet you're here telling us your phone is your personal space. Idiot.

If you don't love that lady say it to her face and let her go and stop deceiving her.

If you really love someone You should be proud to show them off.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by Dididrumz(m): 12:18am On Jul 20, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
How are people in relationship with someone who is not proud of them

Leave this OP abeg, na idiot him be.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by SweetCunt97(f): 1:08am On Jul 20, 2020
Dididrumz:

I really feel like insulting the OP but the good guy in me is holding me back.

@OP, stop deceiving that lady and tell her You don't love her and let her go.
Happy you see things from my point of view.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by RodneySeymo: 2:15am On Jul 20, 2020
My girl love space so she would make a picture of sters at profile ar get something from space news latest
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by spiceadole: 5:30am On Jul 20, 2020
Ladies and WhatsApp status.
So unnecessary
Smh
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by anthonnnny(m): 5:56am On Jul 20, 2020
Friedturkey:
I'm very sure your "girlfriend" is not up to 18years.. you better dont do anything sexual with her, dont be a rapist

He probably isnt up to 18 years
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by JOSH54: 6:14am On Jul 20, 2020
As far as I can tell u, she did not evil except u are having another girlfriend n u don't want her to know
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by OrjiAlex(m): 7:46am On Jul 20, 2020
Baba u 4 just change the option of those that can view the pix to only her dat will be damage control and it will be a win win 4 both of u then leta u talk 2 her abt privacy and invading into ur private space and tell her wen u r ready and sure u guys will and can go public but u r taking it slowly.
Re: My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status by highfaculty(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:

I don't really think it's about genuine love at all...Maybe he never reach to get girlfriend!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) / Lady Transports Man With Her Huge Backside (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.