Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against (53566 Views)

Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / At 26 My Dad Still Flogs Me / Man Flogs His Wife With Belt For Slapping His Side Chic At Filmhouse, LEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by kingxsamz(m): 8:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
BananaPeel:
Una no get sense. How is this domestic violence? You don't even know what domestic violence is. You need this kind discipline to get sense.

Those who have sense would easily understand my point.

3 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by magicminister: 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
stagger:

It is imbeciles like you who are producing ne'er do wells all over the place as children...the future Hushpuppis of this world. Such parental discipline is required to ensure that the type of nonsense we are seeing in kids of this generation should be stamped out of our society.

No bro... please read my previous comment. If I can convince one person that we need to break this curse of abuse, then I’m a fulfilled man. This mode of discipline is nothing short of slavery.

4 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Angrymode: 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Benwallt:
[/s] [s]bullshit.

Bullshit u!!!
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by jaxxy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nothing wrong will a lil whooping.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by goooze(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
God bless the father
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
Farki:

Nigerians are the most beaten yet one of the worst behaved and most corrupt people.
Abi o.

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by kingxsamz(m): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
SavageResponse:

It wasn't someone that beat the girl, it was her father and he has every right to do so!

Lol... He has every right to inflict harm on a child because he's her father. Listen to yourself.

With all the beatings and flogging children have been receiving, how has it affected our nation positively?
What positive effect does it have in our society in terms of morals and discipline?
One would expect a society with such disciplinary measure to produce the best of folks in terms of moral value, but reverse is the case.
Beating a child is wrong. Yes we know children can be annoying sometimes, but beating them is totally wrong. Inflicting harm on children should be discouraged, that's why we keep seeing news of children being hurt on a daily basis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by kingxsamz(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
luminouz:

You are very wrong for this statement...

Her dad disciplined her...wtf is ur problem?

Would you have said this if the headline read "Girl dies after dad beats her for joining a whatsapp group"?
I await your response. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by BananaPeel(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
kingxsamz:

Those who have sense would easily understand my point.
Those who have sense know the difference between discipline and domestic violence.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Godfiidence: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
plus the one wey record video, plus oda pikin for the house, all go chop Dadi belt hot hot because from my perspective, vision(as today na sunday) the child that recorded the video will be obstinate/ not own up/ take responsibility quick enough.

Spare the rod or not pikin wey go spoil go spoil is what some say still massive Kudos to the Man for enforcing discipline in his home as without discipline we are no better than animals in the wild!

Thank you.
muchroom:
A father decides not to spare the rod and spoil the child by flogging his daughter after she joined a whatsapp group she had been warned not to join. The girl is seen begging and pleading she will never do such again.

The video must have been recorded by a family member present and if it is another child, the belt will surely be returning to slay him or her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-ualtQ6B2c
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by kingxsamz(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
stagger:

It is imbeciles like you who are producing ne'er do wells all over the place as children...the future Hushpuppis of this world. Such parental discipline is required to ensure that the type of nonsense we are seeing in kids of this generation should be stamped out of our society.

Wait o...
But most Nigerian folks beat their children.
So where is the immorality coming from? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by kingxsamz(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
BananaPeel:

Those who have sense know the difference between discipline and domestic violence.

Would it be discipline if the girl died in the process? undecided clown.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by sugah: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
Farki:

Upon all the beatings Nigerians still behave worse than the whites they love to insult.
Unfortunately they don’t even understand the gravity of damage done to them and they’re choosing to continue the cycle of abuse.

3 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Hathor5(f): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
magicminister:

What do you mean bro? We have terrorism, kidnapping, pervasive rape culture, corruption and so much more!!

Clearly, our style of upbringing is not working!!!! Come on!! We have to try something different. Average Nigerian kid only complies with their parents cos they don’t want to get whipped. That is slavery!!! Then when they leave the parents home, they turn into the very deceptive monsters the parents turned them to.

They go to church, cry to God and smile at every one then go back home and rape a child, then kidnap someone, then loot billions, then bomb people.... then ...

The way Nigerians justify this kind of upbringing with 'we have all turned out so well' would make you think that the country is full of saints. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Godfiidence: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
plus the one wey record video, plus oda pikin for the house, all go chop Dadi belt hot hot because from my perspective, vision(as today na sunday) the child that recorded the video will be obstinate/ not own up/ take responsibility quick enough.

Spare the rod or not pikin wey go spoil go spoil is what some say still massive Kudos to the Man for enforcing discipline in his home as without discipline we are no better than animals in the wild!

Thank you.

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Hathor5(f): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
Stockholm syndrome is a psychological condition that occurs when a victim of abuse identifies and attaches, or bonds, positively with their abuser.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by jp130(m): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
Some pple de yarn weti i dnt understand. Sometimes pple amazes me. From d little i gather from dis video, she was warned before. She is actually being purnish wit a few lashes for her refusal to heed to d authority established in d house obviously by her dad. Even d recorder(presumably a sister to the one being flogged) is pleading with d dad and the mother is there too. This is not an abuse.

Some of us copying american style in home traing/discipline hasnt met stubborn kids yet and just pray u don't have one, all this englishes spoken by some of you go clear for una eye. Just pray u dnt av one. I do flog as d last option but not more than 4 strokes.
Imagine entering facebook n viola, ur daughters nude pics n u r being tagged. D world go blame d parents first first.
Don't undermine d importance of family in building a strong moral society n a nation

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Hathor5(f): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2020
Zoie:
Those of you applauding abuse and the idi.ot who uploaded it, after all the beatings and slaps your parents gave you, why are you still struggling?
Many of you are fraudsters, both male and female. You doubt me? Try doing any business with any of these folks. You'll never see your money again. Some of you use juju to hoodwink others, some of you steal from your workplace, fvvck other people's spouses and do all sorts of evil.
Some of you paid your way through school, never sat for exam with your brain. Some of you do drugs sell drugs that have destroyed lives. And many of you are as dumb as fvvck.
Your parents beating didn't do sh8t for you, poor, dumb clowns. Miserable, abuse - loving louts.

Too harsh but very true.

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Hathor5(f): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Gmajor:
Most people are saying spear the rod and spoil the child, but let me ask you, did you watch the video?
This form of "discipline" is excessive and over the top. This is the type of discipline that breeds resentment and hatred on the mind of a child.
We have so much normalized abuse in our society that people look at abuse and they see nothing wrong in it.

Stockholm syndrome.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Dididrumz(m): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
IamPatriotic:
The person that recorded it is a fool and the person who uploaded it on sm is a compound fool and a complete idiot! What do they intend to achieve by being stupid.

N.B: I don't with parents disciplining their children, but of what essence bringing the video to social media platforms?

I think the Dad knows about the video and is probably the one that asked the video to be taken.

Because you can hear the person recording (maybe his daughter too) also crying and pleading on behalf of the other.

So I think the Dad posted the video himself and that's not right.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by YelloweWest: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2020
This is bull shit pls! I've raised kids to adulthood.

Flogging an 18year old mercilessly like this, making a video and posting it online, all this for joining a whatapp group

If am the girl I'll run away and never come back!

It 16 I made good money, nobody could try shìt like this with me. Not my dad or mom. I too won't subject my child to such humiliation!

1 Like

Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Drone95(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Daddyyyyyyyyy pleaseeeeeee please don't beat her again. Otito
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by jp130(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
If d dad posted d video, then he is wrongly right

Lol

Dididrumz:

I think the Dad knows about the video and is probably the one that asked the video to be taken.

Because you can hear the person recording (maybe his daughter too) also crying and pleading on behalf of the other.

So I think the Dad posted the video himself and that's not right.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Drone95(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
[Will u keep quiet! quote author=YelloweWest post=91889256]This is bull shit pls! I've raised kids to adulthood.

Flogging an 18year old mercilessly like this, making a video and posting it online, all this for joining a whatapp group

It 16 I made good money, nobody could try shìt like this with me. Not my dad or mom. I too won't subject my child to such humiliation![/quote]
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Godfiidence: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
massive Kudos to the Man for enforcing discipline in his home as without discipline we are no better than animals in the wild!
Joshmanuel10:
Funny this a temporary solution
Sitting down to talk to her wasn't an option I think
Well we are all animals and animal are flogged
Rubbish culture
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by YelloweWest: 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Gmajor:
Most people are saying spear the rod and spoil the child, but let me ask you, did you watch the video?
This form of "discipline" is excessive and over the top. This is the type of discipline that breeds resentment and hatred on the mind of a child.
We have so much normalized abuse in our society that people look at abuse and they see nothing wrong in it.
I swear if I'm that girl I'll disown him as a father. What nonsense! For joining a damn WhatsApp group

Kids in primary 3 are on WhatsApp and create class room groups! This is tge age tgey are born into. You cant stop them or else they'll be a social misfit. U can only guide them.

He will definitely regret this
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Godfiidence: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
massive Kudos to the Man for enforcing discipline in his home as without discipline we are no better than animals in the wild!

YelloweWest:

I swear if I'm that girl I'll disown him as a father. What nonsense! For joining a damn WhatsApp group

Kids in primary 3 are on WhatsApp and create class room groups! This is tge age tgey are born into. You cant stop them or else they'll be a social misfit. U can only guide them.

He will definitely regret this
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Dididrumz(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
jp130:
If d dad posted d video, then he is wrongly right

Lol

Yes.
Very right for the whooping
And wrong for posting the video.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by YelloweWest: 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Drone95:
[Will u keep quiet! quote author=YelloweWest post=91889256]This is bull shit pls! I've raised kids to adulthood.

It 16 I made good money, nobody could try shìt like this with me. Not my dad or mom. I too won't subject my child to such humiliation!
You keep quite! I have a 21 and 24 year old young adults! Done with school and doing well.

THIS IS NOT THE WAY!
THIS IS BULL SHÌT!!!
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Ladycewhy(f): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
There is a stage to mould the character and morals of a child.

" Fish wey bend you don dry am ,if you force am to straighten am ,e go break".

18 years is too late the age to build morals and mould a child.
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by YelloweWest: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Godfiidence:

This is not disciple pls. This is abuse! She joined a WhatsApp group!! Shes 18!!! Did she post a nude pic??

What the hell? Nigerian homes are too violent. This is tge reason our streets are merciless!
Re: Man Flogs His Daughter For Joining Whatsapp Group She Was Warned Against by Godfiidence: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
massive Kudos to the Man for enforcing discipline in his home as without discipline we are no better than animals in the wild! Being richer than your father does not limit him from appropriately disciplining you when you err unless he is hungry and not aware of himself and role as a parent.
Think about it.
Hathor5:

Stockholm syndrome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / Photo Of Beautiful Family Of 8 Children / Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.