Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. (44610 Views)

Human Rights Is The Best Answer To Marital Problems And Sexual Violence. / Is Sex Important To Marital Happiness? / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
dingbang:
Wait.. Is Romanoff the bride? grin
Dingbang, I no even understand ooo. Them dey practise oyinbo people tradition,them even know the meaning of "a guy kneeling down with and the other up ", it means that whenever there's a breakup and divorce follows, half of everything the guy has will be given to the lady. A good example of that is the world's richest man "Jeff Bezoz ". Nowadays our ladies here sees the kneeling of a guy proposing to them as demonstration of love and loyalty. The guy in question doesn't even know the meaning of he's doing. Make them dey mumu dey go, e no concern me, tomorrow one person go cry come nairaland come tell us how them break him heart bla bla bla. Torrrrrr.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
And please RomanOff stop responding to everyone here .... You people should be enjoying honeymoon nah.. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by AngelicBeing: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
cool
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by archdon: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
francesco01:

Dingbang, I no even understand ooo. Them dey practise oyinbo people tradition,them even know the meaning of "a guy kneeling down with and the other up ", it means that whenever there's a breakup and divorce follows, half of everything the guy has will be given to the lady. A good example of that is the world's richest man "Jeff Bezoz ". Nowadays our ladies here sees the kneeling of a guy proposing to them as demonstration of love and loyalty. The guy in question doesn't even know the meaning of he's doing. Make them dey mumu dey go, e no concern me, tomorrow one person go cry come nairaland come tell us how them break him heart bla bla bla. Torrrrrr.

Jealousy is an ugly colour, but u rock it in style

14 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by lammylam(f): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
Awwwwwwn this is beautiful! I wish you the best. God bless your union.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Torie8(f): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Awww so lovely wishing you guys a happy married life
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Romangalactic(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Congrats to you babe. I was very sure I have seen the hiking picture on NL, never knew you are the lady. May God bless and keep your home.

Find a good man and treat him like a king. The negative comments here should not matter. What you both think and feel for each other is priority.

Happy married life to you two.
Kai,such beautiful young love blossoming into something special. kiss kiss

God when for some people o, when

20 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by bobluck: 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Happy marriage life
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
archdon:

It is along Bwari Road in Abuja.
See better kiss. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
Welcome to NIGERIA
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by mamajaz(f): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Offpoint:
I lost interest when I saw the Kneeling in the proposal pictures...

Nothing special, just another S.....

Let me stop here before I get ban.

The urge to complete that sentence is to strong, I can't control it any more..
Just another si.... God please help me.

Fxxk shxt meen... Just another sim... Oh no

Afishe l'oro yin sir.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
SirMichael1:
What? You don't approve? smiley

Why would I not? grin

For starters, I do not even know her, so why would I even not approve?

Shey, that one you obsess over in your diary? wink
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Congratulations to you both...Enjoy...

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by guru90: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
See kissing.

Some guys no de shame in public.

Me: I will never kiss that way in public during my Wedding ceremony.

Congrats Man...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Damseldammie(f): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wishing you a fruitful & blessed union

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Offpoint:
I lost interest when I saw the Kneeling in the proposal pictures...

Nothing special, just another S.....

Let me stop here before I get ban.

The urge to complete that sentence is to strong, I can't control it any more..
Just another si.... God please help me.

Fxxk shxt meen... Just another sim... Oh no
You are an idiot

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by LizBathory(f): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Broke men are angry grin

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
See COVID 19 kissing... Tuetue
Yoruba sha
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by DontBullshitMe: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Newly wedded Mrs Romanoff,

Did you guys meet and become friends on Nairaland or outside of the forum?

Just curious. . .
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Sixfeetbelle: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
MJBOLT:
the lady is a nairalander grin

Yeah, I knew it was her immediately I saw what Op pasted their proposal scene.

I'm happy for them. Awww. Love is a beautiful thing kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
Chineke moooo see French kissing
kiss
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by luminouz(m): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She's lucky to find a good man in this Abuja oo.

Most guys in Abj got complaints and stories at d tip of their tongues.. Always centered around lack of money

Lmaoooooo....

You again!!!

You dey crack me up...
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by don4real: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
francesco01:

ugly guys dey always dey loyal like mumu. see as him be like her slave.

You ugly thing, abi nor be your pics dy your profile? Obasanjo too fine for where you dy. Baby adult, ode like you

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by SirMichael1: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why would I not? grin

For starters, I do not even know her, so why would I even not approve?

Shey, that one you obsess over in your diary? wink
No. Not that one.

I even thought you thought I was referring to the one you asked me on whatsapp. undecided grin
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by luminouz(m): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Aaaawww, congratulations. Your hubby is a real man. Not all these ones bleating like underfed goats everyday here.

God bless your new home.

Now,the goat part got to me.

Must you be so wicked? wink
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by HarunaWest(m): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Romanoff:

People like you are so bitter and try to rub it off on everyone else but you've failed o. You've failed horribly.

I am not older than my husband, beauty doesn't make a happy home, I might not be as rich as the women you move around with but who I am is enough for him.

Good luck with your perfect woman and I pray she's everything you dreamed of.
My best advice for you is to keep your marriage outta NL no matter what... I Don talk ma own ooo

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by don4real: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
DCmonster:
The bitch isn't even fine. I guess she is way older than her husband. I wonder why a sane man will marry an older woman if she isn't richer than him. Congrats btw!

Na woman frustrate you like this or na money?

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by don4real: 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
HarunaWest:

My best advice for you is to keep your marriage outta NL no matter what... I Don talk ma own ooo

Seconded

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? / Prostitutes In Delta Attack Customers Over Unpaid Bills / "My Married Boyfriend Beats Me Every Time" - Lady Cries Out, Shares Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.