Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? (5875 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. / Please Ladies Change Your Underwear at Least twice daily-A nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Dangrace01: 11:01am On Jul 21, 2020
Palema007:
If you had typed this like centuries ago I would have reasoned with you... Men provided all for women back then. But these days when women work and some are breadwinners I wonder how relevant that narrative is. Marriage benefits women more? Lol or Society forces Marriage on Women more grin . So aside sharing bills, pumping out kids , changing to men's surname,what does typical Nigerian MARRIAGE offers a Woman? You people should change this your who benefits more mentality and rants because seriously you will push women to start asking questions and believe me, You men will lose a lot.... Don't push it. Because sometimes I wonder what a Typical Nigerian Man has to offer A Modern Woman. grin. Please don't start with food and security grin

You are digressing from the issue. The issue is why women pretend you said men pretend too we asked for reasons give us just one reason why men pretend to get married that's all
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Gentle0wavez: 11:02am On Jul 21, 2020
Dangrace01:

I remember when I was really mad at a lady and she was like don't you know I am a woman, my anger increased the more and I was pointing at her manipulation that it can't work, guess what she said she said I can't stay with a woman. Lollllllll women are crazy I swear

That is manipulation in a subtle way. There is a meeting we always have at our lodge and when somebody is talking, you should wait till he's done b4 u object or support what he said. There are a group of girls that used to talk anyhow. If you are saying something they can just start shouting at the top of their voice" No, No, I no gree oh. Do am like this, Do am like that " Our lodge master was now saying that Leave them na they are women, I just waited for the day that they stopped me talking. The insult I gave them that day too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 21, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...very dark is good too...Black Cat!! wink

Ohk...I'm kinda used to Ariza sha...You planning to stick with this one for a while?
I'm not a Cat though, I don't like cats.

I can't promise that....I just pray to get over my addiction and leave this forum for good. Lol I have tried.grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Dangrace01: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2020
Gentle0wavez:

That is manipulation in a subtle way. There is a meeting we always have at our lodge and when somebody is talking, you should wait till he's done b4 u object or support what he said. There are a group of girls that used to talk anyhow. If you are saying something they can just start shouting at the top of their voice" No, No, I no gree oh. Do am like this, Do am like that " Our lodge master was now saying that Leave them na they are women, I just waited for the day that they stopped me talking. The insult I gave them that day too bad.

It's very bad and sometimes guys sef are to blame we gats dey correct these ladies let them know their fuckup

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by luminouz(m): 11:09am On Jul 21, 2020
Palema007:
I'm not a Cat though, I don't like cats.

I can't promise that....I just pray to get over my addiction and leave this forum for good. Lol I have tried.grin

A dog person then?

Lol, you dont get as good as NL babe,so stick around grin
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by MadeINchenzen2: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2020
@ Favour22amaka | what's your take on the subject matter?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 21, 2020
Dangrace01:

You are digressing from the issue. The issue is why women pretend you said men pretend too we asked for reasons give us just one reason why men pretend to get married that's all
So now I'm digressing.... You lots are no different from the ladies you call out , you are just a bit logical at it. grin . But good to know the "Marriage benefit women more" logic died.

Dude Marriage is important to both parties, Men need it to secure a home,a sense of responsibility,sense of ownership, continuity of existence, steady access to sex, access to care , attention,dominance to mention a few. Now a man can do anything aside spending money to convince a woman to give him the aforementioned. You all should stop this pretense that you gain nothing from Marriage when reality is you can get just as desperate as the woman sometimes.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Dangrace01: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2020
Palema007:
So now I'm digressing.... You lots are no different from the ladies you call out , you are just a bit logical at it. grin . But good to know the "Marriage benefit women more" logic died.

Dude Marriage is important to both parties, Men need it to secure a home,a sense of responsibility,sense of ownership, continuity of existence, steady access to sex, access to care , attention,dominance to mention a few. Now a man can do anything aside spending money to convince a woman to give him the aforementioned. You all should stop this pretense that you gain nothing from Marriage when reality is you can get just as desperate as the woman sometimes.

Maybe you don't understand me

Me: give one reason why a man would pretend to get married?

You: give me one reason why a woman would pretend to get married

Me: many reasons to sum it benefits them more

I have tried to give you one reason can you

please give us one good reason a man would pretend to get married

NB a man can pretend to get into a lady's pant not marriage
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by nkwuocha1: 11:47am On Jul 21, 2020
CorGier:

You see those ones that are often times grandiose, always talking a big game and making several promises that can't keep? I avoid them like the plaque. I hate it when a woman talks alot, it's their way of making up for what they lack in substance with a loud mouth.

So when the chips are down, they are the first to bail on you. Rather than channel the essence in their feminity to make the relationship work, they rather turn the whole atmosphere as toxic as possible. The way she gets to feel good about herself, seeing you all miserable and a shadow of your former self.

That's just the point.
Big talk grandiose ladies are often fake.
But you see those ones that are industrious albeit fun loving,crazy and family oriented,I spot them easily.My type.They tell you their mind and show you their real self,they don't care if you marry them or not.But as a man, I know the ones that are just there to lavish off their lives and I run away from such.One major trait they usually have is their soft heartedness for kids, anybody's kids.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Omar09(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
pansophist:
When a woman knows you're strong enough to bring everything down and walk away from the marriage, then she would sit up. Also, women will always show you who they are, but most men lack the emotional intelligence to pick up on those bad behaviours or ignore them because they don't wanna start again, or perhaps, have a scarcity mentality.

Marriage is a life insurance policy for many of our women, hence, they are on their best behaviour to secure the bag. Many are even more interested in the wedding itself, not marriage. It's about the title, ceremony, and feeling better than other female friends. The energy modern women operate on is just downright low.

Women are not hard to understand. To understand women, simply remove reasoning and accountability from their behaviours, then you get a manual on how to relate well with them.

I no get anything to talk.

I have off.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dangrace01:

Maybe you don't understand me

Me: give one reason why a man would pretend to get married?

You: give me one reason why a woman would pretend to get married

Me: many reasons to sum it benefits them more

I have tried to give you one reason can you

please give us one good reason a man would pretend to get married

NB a man can pretend to get into a lady's pant not marriage
Your answer is in the last paragraph of the post you quoted.... Good luck comprehending it.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Haywhymido(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
ubunja:
It's called the Bait and Switch.

Women act a certain way to get married. After marriage there's no reason to keep up the act. Youtuber Coach Greg Adams speaks a lot on it.
any book written on bait and switch?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
where is NoOil?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by ubunja(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Haywhymido:
any book written on bait and switch?
not that I know of. But there has to be.but Just go search for red pill videos on the subject on YouTube. And closely read the comments under the videos as men write their testimonials. You'll get an idea of what it is about.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by ubunja(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
wwwtortoise:

Is this 'RED PILL' a coded name or what?

If yes, what does it mean?
it's not a code name bro. It's a movement that teaches men to love themselves and watch out for one another. It stops men from living and dying for women but for once to watch out for their own interests because the world has changed and their sacrifices for women mean nothing in today's feminist driven world. Its about the long forgotten brotherhood of men.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Haywhymido(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
ubunja:
not that I know of. But there has to be.but Just go search for red pill videos on the subject on YouTube. And closely read the comments under the videos as men write their testimonials. You'll get an idea of what it is about.
Thanks
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by ubunja(m): 1:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
angelfallz:

unfortunately this would also affect red pill men. Beta men wouldn't be the only ones that suffer.
you can't change the world. But you can change how the world affects you. Simps rule and outnumber the Red Pill many times over. The world has gone to shet but we the Red Pillers are the ones who make women's pussy wet. Not simps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by MadeINchenzen2: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by angelfallz(m): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
ubunja:
you can't change the world. But you can change how the world affects you. Simps rule and outnumber the Red Pill many times over. The world has gone to shet but we the Red Pillers are the ones who make women's pussy wet. Not simps.

Lol. i am looking beyond sex.
below is the reply that made to someone, who also had the same line of thought as you.

Men are the majority in the ruling class(politics; executive, judiciary, legislative)
The majority of men, are betas. therefore, it stands to reason that these beta men would enact laws, executive orders etc that are feminine-centric or in other words, favour women.
for example in the western world, women are favoured over men when it comes to paying alimony, child support, divorce, rape claims etc. yesterday or 2 days ago i read a news report that stated that the CBN, has reserved 60% of the funds for entrepreneurs, for women entrepreneurs. the majority of entrepreneurs in Nigeria are men, but somehow they get 40%
these are a few examples of how red pill men would also so suffer.

the red pill does not insulate red pill men from the laws of the land which were created, enacted and enforced by beta men.
it is for this reason and other reasons, that it is imperative to educate as much men as possible on the red pill.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by ubunja(m): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol. i am looking beyond sex.
below is the reply that made to someone, who also had the same line of thought as you.

dude sex is the only way most of these modern women will submit to a man. Even a hardcore feminist submits when dicked down proper. Money no longer makes women submit like long ago because women now have money of their own. Good luck using money because the next guy has more money than you. Its always about sex. It has always been about sex. Even the betas that run the world do women's biding in hopes of earning women's favour. Don't lose Sight of the pûssy. Because at the end life itself is about making babies to push the species forward. So it's always about sex.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by micolaj: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Palema007:
You supposed no pay dowry.... Most men won't mind preparing meals or doing it together with their fiancees but once they are Married entering Kitchen becomes an abomination for them. Then you wonder what the deceit for.

Lol I mimic you ooo tongue

Truly, my grandpa is right: Women don't THINK; they only feel.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Degrezhaa: 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
ubunja:
dude sex is the only way most of these modern women will submit to a man. Even a hardcore feminist submits when dicked down proper. Money no longer makes women submit like long ago because women now have money of their own. Good luck using money because the next guy has more money than you. Its always about sex. It has always been about sex. Even the betas that run the world do women's biding in hopes of earning women's favour. Don't lose Sight of the pûssy. Because at the end life itself is about making babies to push the species forward. So it's always about sex.

So you are saying.. Women need sex to be submissive to there partners...
Can you elaborate more on that..

So someone who don't put value in pussy, how would he then control his partner.
am lost
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by ubunja(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
Degrezhaa:

So you are saying.. Women need sex to be submissive to there partners...
Can you elaborate more on that..

So someone who don't put value in pussy, how would he then control his partner.
am lost
no. I did not say women need sex to be submissive. But today's self-sufficient woman is only prepared to submit to good dick and nothing more.

To get pussy easy pussy must mean NOTHING to you. That's the psychology of game. The more you prize pussy the more it will cost you. Its like when someone is selling you something, if you appear truly impressed by that thing he'll charge more. But if you pretend you don't even need that thing he'll sell it to you for cheap. That's the same psychology with women and sex. When you act like you can't be bothered with sex women will give it to you easy.

And its when you pretend pussy is actually nothing to you that you'll control women because the power of women lie in the value YOU put on their pussy.

Women only have pussy to bargain with. When a man is not bothered with pussy women don't know how else to proceed. Because they now have to prove their worth through other ways. But men are so much better than women in ALL other areas. So a woman who's pussy has been rejected questions her very existance and value as a human being. And a man who puts women in that position is the one who's dick they need because it validates them and make them feel like women again.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by pansophist(m): 4:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
ubunja:
no. I did not say women need sex to be submissive. But today's self-sufficient woman is only prepared to submit to good dick and nothing more.

To get pussy easy pussy must mean NOTHING to you. That's the psychology of game. The more you prize pussy the more it will cost you. Its like when someone is selling you something, if you appear truly impressed by that thing he'll charge more. But if you pretend you don't even need that thing he'll sell it to you for cheap. That's the same psychology with women and sex. When you act like you can't be bothered with sex women will give it to you easy.

And its when you pretend pussy is actually nothing to you that you'll control women because the power of women lie in the value YOU put on their pussy.

Women only have pussy to bargain with. When a man is not bothered with pussy women don't know how else to proceed. Because they now have to prove their worth through other ways. But men are so much better than women in ALL other areas. So a woman who's pussy has been rejected questions her very existance and value as a human being. And a man who puts women in that position is the one who's dick they need because it validates them and make them feel like women again.

Welcome back sir Ubunja cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by ubunja(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
pansophist:

Welcome back sir Ubunja cool
bro it's been too long. Spreading the Red Pill gives me life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Smile4mee01: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I've heard and observed that most married men complain of this issue, 9 out of 10 men will tell same story of how their wives is no longer desame caring, thoughtful, altruistic, loving, calm, easy-going and peaceful lady she was before marriage.

she is now a nagging, violent, swearing and cursing regret to her husband who now detests staying @ home. He will rather sit @ the bar with friends instead of going home to his wife.

The mere thought of going home after work scares the hell out of him.

I know of a married man with grown kids, he got fed up with the toxic presence and attitude of his wife and pretended he was processing a visa to travel abroad only to change location but was within the country and away from his wife.

He calls her with a foreign number and sends money for their upkeep and needs, he returns home quaterly to see his family as he endures another short stay with his wife and then travels again.

His wife once threatened, asking him not to return but he replied saying his source of income largely depends on his travel.

He revealed, should it not be for his children, he would either abandon his marriage or send her back to her parents.

Now my question is;

Is there a reason or an unexplainable phenomenon that possesses women when they finally move in to cohabit with a man as his wife?

I believe this is the same reason why we have so many single guys out there who may have it all and all it takes to settle down, but due to the fear of the unknown, they have decided to be more meticulous and careful.

Also read;
https://www.nairaland.com/6003143/reasons-why-every-guy-must

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjO-KAsowgI

Maybe this man will provide you some insight.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
Smile4mee01:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjO-KAsowgI

Maybe this man will provide you some insight.
lemme see
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by pansophist(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
ubunja:
bro it's been too long. Spreading the Red Pill gives me life.

I feel you. To be a man and awake (redpilled) is to be in a constant state of rage, all the time. You get pissed off on how common sense becomes so uncommon and the apostles of truth persecuted.

The best is to keep ushering the good news, and he who has ears, let him hear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by ubunja(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
pansophist:

I feel you. To be a man and awake (redpilled) is to be in a constant state of rage, all the time. You get pissed off on how common sense becomes so uncommon and the apostles of truth persecuted.

The best is to keep ushering the good news, and he who has ears, let him hear.
True. We have to accept the harsh reality and live our truth. We are free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by 21cents: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Well, what can I say.

That's why I love Islamic tradition regarding marriage and divorce. Any girl wey feel say she don suddenly grow horn for marriage can be sent packing.

They're also entitled to four wives Max! So any girl wey misbehave later on can always be shown who the boss is.

Cest fini..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? / Substitue For A Wedding Ring? / Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.