Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? (5930 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. / Please Ladies Change Your Underwear at Least twice daily-A nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by ubunja(m): 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
Palema007:
Men wear the mask for MARRIAGE too.
the Mask is to impress. And Men rarely impress a woman to marry her. But to sleep with her. It's women who impress to be proposed. Hence they wear the mask for marriage.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Palema007:
Men wear the mask for MARRIAGE too.
ubunja , so you ve returned from that side?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by ubunja(m): 6:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
ubunja , so you ve returned from that side?
which side chenzen?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
which side chenzen?
The isolation centre in festaccheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by ubunja(m): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
The isolation centre in festaccheesy
lol hilarious. Be careful out there man. Don't catch corona.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by greencard: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
When you take the redpill, this issue will be clear to you.
what's with the red pill?
can it cure Coro? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Martinez39s(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
greencard:
what's with the red pill?
can it cure Coro? cheesy
It can't cure coronavirus. It is not meant to cure coronavirus.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Martinez39s(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
the Mask is to impress. And Men rarely impress a woman to marry her. But to sleep with her. It's women who impress to be proposed. Hence they wear the mask for marriage.
YOU ARE BACK! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Prinnce1: 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
Only one girl is commenting on this thread, see Girls can pretend a lot digging deep into nairaland post you will see its happening everywhere. Only God in heaven will make me marry because my mind and body is against marriage already. Courtship is very important don't rush into any union blindly

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by ubunja(m): 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
YOU ARE BACK! cheesy
only briefly bossman.

I'm taking a break from writing for a day or two.

Hope you good. Seen the many mentions on that thread from that fellow who deactivated. What happened with him. On his red pill thread?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
lol
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Martinez39s(m): 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
only briefly bossman.

I'm taking a break from writing for a day or two.

Hope you good. Seen the many mentions on that thread from that fellow who deactivated. What happened with him. On his red pill thread?
It's a long story but never mind. I hope things are going well on your end? Did the lockdown affect you that much?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by ubunja(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
It's a long story but never mind. I hope things are going well on your end? Did the lockdown affect you that much?
the SA government went overboard with this lockdown. As we speak beer is banned, and there is a curfew from 9pm to 4am. Its very extreme. The past few months i had to spend time with my daughter and babymama because they were afraid. So I was distracted. But I did keep writing. I'm still writing. But all in all things are not that bad.

On your end. How have you been coping? Are you okay?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Martinez39s(m): 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
the SA government went overboard with this lockdown. As we speak beer is banned, and there is a curfew from 9pm to 4am. Its very extreme.
This is serious.

The past few months i had to spend time with my daughter and babymama because they were afraid. So I was distracted. But I did keep writing. I'm still writing. But all in all things are not that bad.

On your end. How have you been coping? Are you okay?
I am doing well. I didn't feel the lockdown one bit. grin grin grin

Have you seen the suffering of our western men who are married provider simps? cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by ubunja(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
This is serious.

Have you seen the suffering of our western men who are married provider simps? cry
lool I first saw that pic on SheRaSeven1' s channel months ago. Then on Coach Greg Adams channel a day or two ago. It's tough man.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by ubunja(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
This is serious.

but no pity for simps.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Martinez39s(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
lool I first saw that pic on SheRaSeven1' s channel months ago. Then on Coach Greg Adams channel a day or two ago. It's tough man.
What did Queen Shera have to say about it?
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Martinez39s(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
but no pity for simps.
Simps will always have to suffer. It's good they suffer. I have no pity for them. Funny enough, married simps are usually burnt by the marital laws they teamed with women to create. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
Men impress to be accepted either for sex or marriage. Men choose who to marry, Woman decide who to marry.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by ubunja(m): 7:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
What did Queen Shera have to say about it?
they were seeing it as a victory for women. She didn't make a video on it but it was a pic and people commented.

But some didn't even understand the pic. And if anything felt women were losing because it meant the roles were reversed and women were now the providers.

While others said a man who has time for chores can't be a man who has time to make money out there. One or two were against it. Saying a man can't do chores if he's providing.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by ubunja(m): 7:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Palema007:
Men impress to be accepted either for sex or marriage. Men choose who to marry, Woman decide who to marry.
If you see it that way... It's okay.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:

If you see it that way... It's okay.
Key Point: Not all men chase women for SEX.

Good to see you back, Hope you are good.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by ubunja(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Palema007:
Key Point: Not all men chase women for SEX.

Good to see you back, Hope you are good.
I'm good man. This 2020 is one bleeped up year. Hope you good also.
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
I'm good man. This 2020 is one bleeped up year. Hope you good also.
Seriously it is, I'm not adding it to my years, it's a bonus. Lol . I'm very Good too.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by ubunja(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
Simps will always have to suffer. It's good they suffer. I have no pity for them. Funny enough, married simps are usually burnt by the marital laws they teamed with women to create. grin grin
death to simps.

I know simps keep the world going and they're richer than alphas but in the hands of women they're like putty. They need to wake the Bleep up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Martinez39s(m): 8:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
they were seeing it as a victory for women. She didn't make a video on it but it was a pic and people commented.

But some didn't even understand the pic. And if anything felt women were losing because it meant the roles were reversed and women were now the providers.

While others said a man who has time for chores can't be a man who has time to make money out there. One or two were against it. Saying a man can't do chores if he's providing.
I think it's actually a victory for women. It's a victory brought about by gynocentrism. The simps over there think a man must provide for and pamper his women. In order to be "progressive," not "misogynistic," and in support of feminism, they believe men must take part in the chores and not leave it to women even if the man is doing all the providing. I kid you not.

Saying that a woman should perform some traditional roles will raise serious eyebrows over there. Not only that, the marital laws can make a woman insist that she isn't doing any chores or that the man do much of chores and other things. The man has to comply or face the divorce courts. Women there wield so much power over men; women there have it so easy. I hate simps.

The women pretending like it's not victory are being disingenuous. They know that stat doesn't mean men aren't providing. Men are providing and still doing the chores.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by Emmypam(m): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
if dem tear watermelon and e no ripe, you dey still buy??
Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by festwiz(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
death to simps.

I know simps keep the world going and they're richer than alphas but in the hands of women they're like putty. They need to wake the Bleep up.

Welcome back. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by ubunja(m): 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
I think it's actually a victory for women. It's a victory brought about by gynocentrism. The simps over there think a man must provide for and pamper his women. In order to be "progressive," not "misogynistic," and in support of feminism, they believe men must take part in the chores and not leave it to women even if the man is doing all the providing. I kid you not.

Saying that a woman should perform some traditional roles will raise serious eyebrows over there. Not only that, the marital laws can make a woman insist that she isn't doing any chores or that the man do much of chores and other things. The man has to comply or face the divorce courts. Women there wield so much power over men; women there have it so easy. I hate simps.

The women pretending like it's not victory are being disingenuous. They know that stat doesn't mean men aren't providing. Men are providing and still doing the chores.
then let the simps bear their cross. And a few years down the line it's divorce and the women get the house and simp is hooked up on spousal support. And the Simp kills himself. Or worse.

As long as men ignore the Red Pill their fate is dark. The red pill is a lamp to our feet.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by angelfallz(m): 7:54am On Jul 21, 2020
ubunja:
then let the simps bear their cross. And a few years down the line it's divorce and the women get the house and simp is hooked up on spousal support. And the Simp kills himself. Or worse.

As long as men ignore the Red Pill their fate is dark. The red pill is a lamp to our feet.

unfortunately this would also affect red pill men. Beta men wouldn't be the only ones that suffer.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Ladies Change In Character And Attitude In Marriage? by davien(m): 8:05am On Jul 21, 2020
angelfallz:

unfortunately this would also affect red pill men. Beta men wouldn't be the only that suffer.
I see no reason red pilled men will suffer.

If you care for female attention then you aren't red pilled. We have self-respect and don't cower to females, that's why the wife of a blue pilled man will start eyeing a man chasing his own happiness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me What's Happening In This Photo? / Does Sleeping With Prostitutes Affects Man's Destiny? / Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.