Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. (4487 Views)

10 Things A Wife Needs But Doesn’t Know How To Ask For / Check Out 4 Romantic Things Women Need (but Doesn’t Know How To Ask For) / 5 Signs He Wants To Get Away From You But Doesn’t Know How To Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by LordPherule(m): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2020
ImaIma1:

Have you tried investing in yourself? You said you are working. What do you spend your money on? Do you spend on him also. Or you expect him to do the spending while you keep your money?

You don't know if that money is going into future plans. Or you want to eat the future today? Also, he probably has family that he helps out.

You already said he helps out with your bills. Don't burden him much with expense making him think you are all for the money.

Thanks, that candid enough for admonition. Ladies don't know men are facing a lot to meet ends. They want theirs to be met. Maybe that's motive of her hand in relationship
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Dalil8: 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
im not contradicting myself,if he can trust me to the level of telling me how he wants to spend money,using me as NOK,why can’t he trust me by investing on me too?

Why should he invest on you? When you haven't invested anything on him.

And why have you not included him as your Next Of Kin yet? Is he not the man you keep deceiving yourself that you love.?

Shows how wicked, evil and cunning you women are. More like serpents.
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Samakus(m): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
My God!! Is there a good, compassionate, girl out there at all again?
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
Samakus:
My God!! Is there a good, compassionate, girl out there at all again?
we are only five in Nigeria
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by adexpa(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
Let me ask few questions;
1) What are you guys plan for future.
2) what is the direction of the relationship
3) how deep and ready is he to settle down with you in the nearest future
4) What do you guys normally discuss when it comes to real life issues.
I think a sincere answer to this questions should give you clues on why he behaves the way he is behaving because if I got a real lady who is serious about life and wanted to start up a business, I think I will support if I have the fund but it depends on how we have planned and agreed to live together forever. Maybe your guy is having some other plans.

2 Likes

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by thunderfirebubu: 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:

My fiancé and I have been dating for over two years now, when it comes to financial aspects he is transparent,he do carry me along,whenever he is expecting any money he do tell me about it and we will both plan on what he wants to use the money for but the truth is he won’t include me in his budget though he do foot my petty bills (hairmaking and pedicure)at first I don’t see big deal in it cause I’m also working and he has never for once asked how I do spend my salary ,recently I was cleaning the house and I saw his documents,I decided to check everything ,to my greatest surprise he used my name as his next of kin.
To cut my long story short,he called me last week that he got some money and we should plan on it as usual,that was when I told him to help me with some money to add with my savings to set up a business,he stylishly turned the request down ,I repeated again after a week and he did the same thing.
What I don’t understand now is that am I not worth investing on or he is using that to test me?
Please help a sister.
Are you married to him?
Is he your father?
Did you help him make the money?
Does he owe you?
Do you spend on him?
All you senseless girls in this country should grow up, you have your money and you expect him to use his to invest in you because you be wetin? Apart from sex what has he ever benefited from you? I need to lite that ur guy beta slap for even using you as next of kin.

1 Like

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
Do you plan repaying the money, he made you his next of kin that is a very difficult decision to make especially when you're not married,I wanted to, still plan to, but quite difficult ,except of course he deliberately planted that for you to see.Anyway if you want to stay on your right do get married.It is not like he doesn't have nieces or nephews he can make next of kins
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:

My fiancé and I have been dating for over two years now, when it comes to financial aspects he is transparent,he do carry me along,whenever he is expecting any money he do tell me about it and we will both plan on what he wants to use the money for but the truth is he won’t include me in his budget though he do foot my petty bills (hairmaking and pedicure)at first I don’t see big deal in it cause I’m also working and he has never for once asked how I do spend my salary ,recently I was cleaning the house and I saw his documents,I decided to check everything ,to my greatest surprise he used my name as his next of kin.
To cut my long story short,he called me last week that he got some money and we should plan on it as usual,that was when I told him to help me with some money to add with my savings to set up a business,he stylishly turned the request down ,I repeated again after a week and he did the same thing.
What I don’t understand now is that am I not worth investing on or he is using that to test me?
Please help a sister.

Madam calm down na

I feel like beating u
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
uruba23:
Do you plan repaying the money, he made you his next of kin that is a very difficult decision to make especially when you're not married,I wanted to, still plan to, but quite difficult ,except of course he deliberately planted that for you to see.Anyway if you want to stay on your right do get married.It is not like he doesn't have nieces or nephews he can make next of kins
I’m not planning to return the money but I promise to be there for him too if he’s down.
He has the money,I’m not saying he should give me money to buy clothes or wigs
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
I’m not planning to return the money but I promise to be there for him too if he’s down.
You would agree with me that if you're in his shoes the risks are high for him,because someone else can sweep his love off your feet..Just like the customs boss wife...I think what is important is to focus on his drive, attitude and character.I agree money would play a very big role in your marriage and you're obviously gauging him,but maybe you bring deals for him, and have a profit sharing agreement might help, even though he might use his fund to execute? that way there is mutual benefits and low risk.

1 Like

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Liposure: 6:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
You are a lucky girl

1 Like

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by hashtagged(m): 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:

Please help a sister.

Work your own money lazy bitch, instead of chucking head in money thats not your own. Na una dey insult men abi, work the money na begger
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by thunderfirebubu: 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
Madam I don dey look you with one kind eye.. Na ur type after investing in, will fucck his best friend, brother, uncle, gate man. Be careful oo
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Collins4u1(m): 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
Anty goan make money..
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by fatymore(f): 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
What's the big deal in helping her establish her business?

Nairaland guys are just smh.

1 Like

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
So asking my boyfriend for financial assistance is a crime
hashtagged:

Work your own money lazy bitch, instead of chucking head in money thats not your own. Na una dey insult men abi, work the money na begger
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
fatymore:
What's the big deal in helping her establish her business?

Nairaland guys are just smh.

God bless you o
At least he is having the morning
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by nwachukwu9(m): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
I do try my best when it comes to showering him with gifts,and I’m not part of ladies who doesn’t have anything to offer in a relationship,for a young guy to have used his girlfriend as a Next of Kin,you should know I’ve tried for him .
I can say emphatically that there is nothing you have done. if you have even done anything at all, it is insignificant compared to what he has done. You can deceive other's but not me. They truth here is that the guy in question genuinely loves you, but you don't love the guy genuinely. If something happens to this guy and he becomes very poor, I tell you the truth you would be the first person to leave him, especially when another rich dude is promising you marriage. You are only in this relationship because it is more beneficial to you. Mark my words I am not lying. If God can open the eyes of men to see the real nature of the woman the want to marry, many ladies would be single, but our men of today are blinded by big bumbom and breast.

1 Like

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Amb1045(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
we have frustrated mad boys on nairaland. lol she only needed advice not bashing. you should explain to him why you need money from him. involve him in your income too

1 Like

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
nwachukwu9:
I can say emphatically that there is nothing you have done. if you have even done anything at all, it is insignificant compared to what he has done. You can deceive other's but not me. They truth here is that the guy in question genuinely loves you, but you don't love the guy genuinely. If something happens to this guy and he becomes very poor, I tell you the truth you would be the first person to leave him, especially when another rich dude is promising you marriage. You are only in this relationship because it is more beneficial to you. Mark my words I am not lying. If God can open the eyes of men to see the real nature of the woman the want to marry, many ladies would be single, but our men of today are blinded by big bumbom and breast.
since you’ve concluded on your mind that I’ve done nothing in the relationship for the past two years and that he just woke up one day and said a lady who isn’t caring and has being useless to him so far deserves to be his next of kin,then I’m not going to argue with you sir.
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
Amb1045:
we have frustrated mad boys on nairaland. lol she only needed advice not bashing. you should explain to him why you need money from him. involve him in your income too
many of them will rush to posts to spit out their angers as if the OP is the causes of their misfortunes.

I told him what I needed the money for and I even told him how much I was able to also save so far from my own salary
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by fatymore(f): 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
God bless you o
At least he is having the morning

Nairaland guys are just ...I don't know what to classify them

1 Like

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Dande55: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
is my asking him to give me money to set up a business is a definition of greediness?
Don't mind all these bitter frustrated broke men.
If you know what's right, pursue it. I think your bf is very stingy. He needs to change

1 Like

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dande55:

If you know what's right, pursue it. I think your bf is very stingy. He needs to change
I haven’t for once imposed my responsibilities on him,I do collect anything he gives to me wholeheartedly without complaining,for me to have said I needed his help for the first time ,he should know I’m serious with life.
I’m yet to understand the definition of being in a relationship by Nairalanders
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Crochet: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Hmmm
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by stonemasonn: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dande55:

The guy is not stingy, stop talking ill of a hard working brother. He's simply not convinced enough to give her the money or he has other plans in his scale of preference.
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by hashtagged(m): 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
So asking my boyfriend for financial assistance is a crime

See as you paint am like "finicial assistance" like modern form of begging. Advise go and hustle, so longer throat wont kill you
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by stonemasonn: 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
I haven’t for once imposed my responsibilities on him,I do collect anything he gives to me wholeheartedly without complaining,for me to have said I needed his help for the first time ,he should know I’m serious with life.
I’m yet to understand the definition of being in a relationship by Nairalanders
Madam be patient.

1 Like

Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
stonemasonn:
The guy is not stingy, stop talking ill of a hard working brother. He's simply not convinced enough to give her the money or he has other plans in his scale of preference.
he knows I spend wisely and it’s not possible for me to waste his money,there is no other way to convince him
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by TGMISKY(m): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
You just ended up bringing you guy here to be insulted
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by AdesewaAde(f): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Your own advise?
Thank you
TGMISKY:
You just ended up bringing you guy here to be insulted
Re: He’s Transparent With Me Financially But Doesn’t Spend On Me. by Amb1045(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2020
AdesewaAde:
many of them will rush to posts to spit out their angers as if the OP is the causes of their misfortunes.

I told him what I needed the money for and I even told him how much I was able to also save so far from my own salary
see why he refused to give you the money. you told him about your plans when you saw money with him. first table the business plan, explain to him how he's going to benefit from it even when me and know you're not giving him anything then give him time when you wan to materialize the plan like months depending on the amount . make it look like a loan, that you're going to pay back

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Still Remember The First Person That Insulted You On Nairaland? / How Do People Sex Chat Without Feeling Like Idiots / This Plus Size Nigerian Lady Wants To Break The Internet With Her Nude Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.