Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M (51728 Views)

Man Cancels Marriage As Fiancee Insists On 450k Wedding Gown / She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by mofedamijo(m): 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:
Na only 3 of them remain for this country

Hold her firm

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, I just removed your name from heavens data base, you're craze sir....lol
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by GoodBuhari: 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:
I am a guy of 29 years old and she's 24 years old. She is a nurse and she is working and earning good salary. We have been dating for the past 3 years, ever since she came into my life things have been moving forward. Between the space of three years I was able to buy a land and build two flat (almost completed) and also buy a nice car. All this was possible because she was in my life. She assisted me with the money she accumulated before she met me, (2 million naira) gave it to me to add it to the money I was using to build the house, she has really been the best thing that has happened to me. We both have never cheated on each other, I'm very happy having her in my life. During the period of covid 19 my business was shut down totally she was the one that sustained me Althrough and never complained.

She later resigned from her nursing work and started her own chemist shop, I supported her with 300k she rejected it and asked me to add it to the money for house project. She is making some good money from her store any way.

Now we plan to do our marriage by December and I budgeted more than 1 million naira.
the problem is that she insisted that it is too much that I should not spend more than 500k that's been a problem to us but later settle it. because she won't just listen to me she wants me to spend less than that the reason why I wanted to spend more than 1 million Naira was because she deserves it.

So because of that we adjusted the marriage to three months time since it's just 500k I am spending now my question is can I spend 500k for a moderate marriage? And I wanted to do something tangible for her because she deserve more than everything I have, please what other things can I do for her that will be equivalent to everything she has done for me.

Since we have been dating she has never asked me for big money and also when ever I give her she always tells me that she gat money that no need to give her, in fact she love me so much that she don't even accept money from me unless gift. Now I want to do something tangible for her because since I have been dating her she doesn't allow me spent on her that much, and she doesn't complain.

Op where do you pick all these sensational stories to paste on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/5970179/second-round-sex-impregnate-woman

op was 27 years in july 4 and now 29 years? is aunty nurse now pregnant after that incident.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Grateful02(m): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2020
OP If you like spend 2M that day but I hope you won't be placing your belle for the ground to warm it
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by flyforall: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
oga you have a good girl right there, WIFE HER ASAP.
Be supportive, loving , caring and understanding.
Take her on a vacation once a year and give your kids the gift of dual citizenship.
Does she have a sister like her?
Ninobraw:
I am a guy of 29 years old and she's 24 years old. She is a nurse and she is working and earning good salary. We have been dating for the past 3 years, ever since she came into my life things have been moving forward. Between the space of three years I was able to buy a land and build two flat (almost completed) and also buy a nice car. All this was possible because she was in my life. She assisted me with the money she accumulated before she met me, (2 million naira) gave it to me to add it to the money I was using to build the house, she has really been the best thing that has happened to me. We both have never cheated on each other, I'm very happy having her in my life. During the period of covid 19 my business was shut down totally she was the one that sustained me Althrough and never complained.

She later resigned from her nursing work and started her own chemist shop, I supported her with 300k she rejected it and asked me to add it to the money for house project. She is making some good money from her store any way.

Now we plan to do our marriage by December and I budgeted more than 1 million naira.
the problem is that she insisted that it is too much that I should not spend more than 500k that's been a problem to us but later settle it. because she won't just listen to me she wants me to spend less than that the reason why I wanted to spend more than 1 million Naira was because she deserves it.

So because of that we adjusted the marriage to three months time since it's just 500k I am spending now my question is can I spend 500k for a moderate marriage? And I wanted to do something tangible for her because she deserve more than everything I have, please what other things can I do for her that will be equivalent to everything she has done for me.

Since we have been dating she has never asked me for big money and also when ever I give her she always tells me that she gat money that no need to give her, in fact she love me so much that she don't even accept money from me unless gift. Now I want to do something tangible for her because since I have been dating her she doesn't allow me spent on her that much, and she doesn't complain.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by OlawaleBammie: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
fatymore:

Me, the girl and one girl like that wey never leave heaven
But I tot the other two are light complexioned na

how come u re...........hmmmmm
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by OlawaleBammie: 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2020
mofedamijo:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, I just removed your name from heavens data base, you're craze sir....lol

Loooooooool

which one b heaven database again oga ahahahahahahahgringringrin

this one crack me oo

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by lordally(m): 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:

Hold her firm

Hahahahahahah Laf don kill me for here
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Virtplus(m): 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:

Hold her firm
na my own be number two....love you Esther love
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by lordally(m): 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:

Hold her firm

Laf won kill me oo

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by lordally(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Swissheart:
My question is how come you were 27years on 04th July and you are 29years today? How are you growing? lipsrsealed

Laf won kill me!!!! U funny die!!
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by fwzolamide1(m): 12:00am On Jul 26, 2020
Just gimme her number
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by DavidEsq(m): 12:08am On Jul 26, 2020
Swissheart:
My question is how come you were 27years on 04th July and you are 29years today? How are you growing? lipsrsealed
Like Benjamin Button cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Realtizzy(m): 3:45am On Jul 26, 2020
God please bless me with this kind of woman
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by truthstands01: 4:00am On Jul 26, 2020
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by AreaFada2: 6:54am On Jul 26, 2020
Goldenrod1:

Hold her firm
Bros biko where are the other two?

Somebody wants me to pass an important message to them. grin cheesy

Honestly very few of such left. Most will never think about the future and want to lavish money they do not have. Refuse and they call you broke ass. shocked

Op don't you think such a reasonable lady is worth listening to? Because wedding is usually about the bride and she's happy with a moderate wedding.

HML in advance.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by chris51(f): 7:25am On Jul 26, 2020
Ninobraw:

You are a very LUCKY young man. Finding a girl who will discourage you from lavishing money on wedding, is rare.
Listen to her. If she has no car, buy her one as a wedding gift.

God bless your union.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by chris51(f): 7:25am On Jul 26, 2020
chris51:

You are a very LUCKY young man. Finding a girl who will discourage you from lavishing money on wedding, is rare.
Listen to her. If she has no car, buy her one as a wedding gift.

God bless your union.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:54am On Jul 26, 2020
You don't have a problem, your thinking is the problem. But you said the convid19 affected your business, how come it isn't affecting your spending habits. Your woman is a rare gold.O boy you better use your sense to spend wisely and don't stress your self over a day's event.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Franky9584(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2020
lets me even ask, what is the difference btw wedding and marriage?
I guess many don't know about this.

wedding is the D-day wen u say I do I do while marriage starts immediately after wedding and that's the most important one.

Mr poster, u are seeking attention here, because u Wana please people by spending 1m. obviously to mk ur wedding the talk of the town or to please her as u said. even if u spend 50m in ur wedding, some people will still not eat/drink in the wedding.

wise up!
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2020
Spending all the money in your akant is not the way to prove she deserves it for your wedding.

Do something to surprise her personally out if the wedding celebration.

After a day wedding is done and dusted, but trust me she deserves something more than what will just finish in a day.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by creepsyme(f): 10:21am On Jul 26, 2020
Ninobraw:

Let's just say you are here to praise your fiancée... Don't people get married with even 100k?
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by brownbib(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2020
Complete the deficit sum simple.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Elenurirun: 10:59am On Jul 26, 2020
Young man, what else do you want? You want to marry Mary the Magdalene. You should be the wife and she should be the husband until u get sense grin
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by femyodsky(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2020
When i saw the headline, i thought it was likely the lady that would be interested in spending more than 1 million for wedding until i read the story. Guy you are not just lucky but extraordinary lucky to have such a lady in your life. Don't allow the village people to have their way oooo
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by victons(m): 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
fake story. mtcheeew
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by KLand(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
She is a rare kind of girl. All the stories I hear are about ladies asking for more money for wedding, here you are with a girl that wants less.

Please don't annoy her by insisting on your N1m wedding. She told you what she wants - half of what you budgected. Thant souds good; please work with the medium budget.

The money you spending for a wedding is to impress other people. If your madam, doesn't want you spending plenty money like that, please follow her advise. From the story she told, she had never given you bad advise before. So why are you doubting this one?

If you really want to impress her because she deserves it , just save the extra 500k and give it to her after the wedding, or better still add money to it and buy her car as gift. After all, you said she accepts gifts but doesn't accept cash. Thank your God you have a fine girl like that.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by kizzoh(m): 3:58am On Jul 27, 2020
Ninobraw:

If you really want to do something tangible for her as you claim why not but her a car
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Originalsly: 4:44am On Jul 27, 2020
My advice to you...... when it comes to money matters..... just follow her decision... whether or not you think it makes sense. She said N500K max for the wedding... let it be so... no discussion.

Let me ask..... if someone has done sooo much for you and you want to show your appreciation by gifting the person a bowl of pepper soup with tender cobra meat. What would you do if the person says she does not like pepper soup and eating snakes is taboo?
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by yusluvad(m): 11:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
He who finds a good wife, finds a good thing, and obtain favour from the Lord.

He's so lucky!!!
SUPERPACK:
You better start saving the money as she told you, you must be a lucky man. The marriage ceremony is just a day and shouldn't be your concern at all, just remember that you have children on the way that need the money. Just buy her a nice gift and spend even #100,000 on the wedding sef, who dat one epp.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by airminem(f): 6:05am On Jun 14, 2021
SUPERPACK:
You better start saving the money as she told you, you must be a lucky man. The marriage ceremony is just a day and shouldn't be your concern at all, just remember that you have children on the way that need the money. Just buy her a nice gift and spend even #100,000 on the wedding sef, who dat one epp.
THE BEST

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship / This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.