Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M (51722 Views)

Man Cancels Marriage As Fiancee Insists On 450k Wedding Gown / She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by pomide(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kai, see better babe oooo
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by DeRay98(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
You see the rare kind woman most men are looking for and body dey over catch you. You better get sense now before you spoil and change her negatively.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by owila4luv(m): 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
marry her and give her love and peace
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Swissheart:
My question is how come you were 27years on 04th July and you are 29years today? How are you growing? lipsrsealed

The guy is a very stupid lier.

We are all living in Nigeria.

Let him tell us which business he is doing, that is building house and buying cars in 2020 under Buhary.

Because me too, I am a serial business man. A prolific business man can create a business from anything.

The lady resigned as nurse and opened Chemist shop. Anyone who resign a well paid Job in Nigeria today and say he wants to run a business is a nincompoop. Okay, I have friends running local chemist shops, yes pharmaceuticals is profitable but....

You must do volume turnover to earn big from pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and provision. The three are similar businesses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Juliearth(f): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:
I am a guy of 29 years old and she's 24 years old. She is a nurse and she is working and earning good salary. We have been dating for the past 3 years, ever since she came into my life things have been moving forward. Between the space of three years I was able to buy a land and build two flat (almost completed) and also buy a nice car. All this was possible because she was in my life. She assisted me with the money she accumulated before she met me, (2 million naira) gave it to me to add it to the money I was using to build the house, she has really been the best thing that has happened to me. We both have never cheated on each other, I'm very happy having her in my life. During the period of covid 19 my business was shut down totally she was the one that sustained me Althrough and never complained.

She later resigned from her nursing work and started her own chemist shop, I supported her with 300k she rejected it and asked me to add it to the money for house project. She is making some good money from her store any way.

Now we plan to do our marriage by December and I budgeted more than 1 million naira.
the problem is that she insisted that it is too much that I should not spend more than 500k that's been a problem to us but later settle it. because she won't just listen to me she wants me to spend less than that the reason why I wanted to spend more than 1 million Naira was because she deserves it.

So because of that we adjusted the marriage to three months time since it's just 500k I am spending now my question is can I spend 500k for a moderate marriage? And I wanted to do something tangible for her because she deserve more than everything I have, please what other things can I do for her that will be equivalent to everything she has done for me.

Since we have been dating she has never asked me for big money and also when ever I give her she always tells me that she gat money that no need to give her, in fact she love me so much that she don't even accept money from me unless gift. Now I want to do something tangible for her because since I have been dating her she doesn't allow me spent on her that much, and she doesn't complain.

Aren't you just lucky! You honestly shouldn't have brought this here because you don't have a problem at all. Your wife is a jewel. Only good women understand that wedding ceremonies are greatly exaggerated. HML in advance.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by jamal230(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Na people like you dey make girls ask " what do guys really want?"

If I give you flying nodding you go listen to her
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by chrizzyace: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:
I am a guy of 29 years old and she's 24 years old. She is a nurse and she is working and earning good salary. We have been dating for the past 3 years, ever since she came into my life things have been moving forward. Between the space of three years I was able to buy a land and build two flat (almost completed) and also buy a nice car. All this was possible because she was in my life. She assisted me with the money she accumulated before she met me, (2 million naira) gave it to me to add it to the money I was using to build the house, she has really been the best thing that has happened to me. We both have never cheated on each other, I'm very happy having her in my life. During the period of covid 19 my business was shut down totally she was the one that sustained me Althrough and never complained.

She later resigned from her nursing work and started her own chemist shop, I supported her with 300k she rejected it and asked me to add it to the money for house project. She is making some good money from her store any way.

Now we plan to do our marriage by December and I budgeted more than 1 million naira.
the problem is that she insisted that it is too much that I should not spend more than 500k that's been a problem to us but later settle it. because she won't just listen to me she wants me to spend less than that the reason why I wanted to spend more than 1 million Naira was because she deserves it.

So because of that we adjusted the marriage to three months time since it's just 500k I am spending now my question is can I spend 500k for a moderate marriage? And I wanted to do something tangible for her because she deserve more than everything I have, please what other things can I do for her that will be equivalent to everything she has done for me.

Since we have been dating she has never asked me for big money and also when ever I give her she always tells me that she gat money that no need to give her, in fact she love me so much that she don't even accept money from me unless gift. Now I want to do something tangible for her because since I have been dating her she doesn't allow me spent on her that much, and she doesn't complain.

Wow usually the reverse is always in case like this. She’s a very prudent woman, be thankful and just listen to her and continue to plan for the future of your unborn kids. That’s the most important and reality of marriage.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

Even if she cheat on me I am not ready to break up

Oga you are a very stupid liar.

You were 27 years on 4th July this month, today you are 29 years old when July has not finished.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Phyde: 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
Where can i get this kind lady
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by justmykel(m): 3:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:
Na only 3 of them remain for this country

Hold her firm

Bros abeg! Where the other two dey?
I need one undecided
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by EngrXrix(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

u better listen to her oga. that's my two cents.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Ferdinandu(m): 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

Where una dey see this kind women. The ones I dey meet dey even want collect their bride price from me chop before I will go meet their parents
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Omokowa(m): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Wonders they say shall never end...
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by vasco01(m): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Na you dey marry am be that
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by NovusHomo(m): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

Go ahead, stupid!
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by yahaya2014(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
How can I get a girl like urs? I need someone to help me plan my life and support me.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Sultanofbenin: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
And I am here looking for 30k to start a business that will change my life before hunger kill me and my son.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Cardinalpoint: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Thanks to Coranavirus, you can spend 500k or less on a wedding since you won't have feed crowd that you don't know.

Please hold on to your fiancee, don't hurt her. As you said, since she came to your life you have been moving foward, you were able to buy land.
That shows you how prudent she is.

If I were you, I will let her take over the planning of your home finances once you are married. This is what men that are wise will do.

Don't ever trash her input or advice.

You have been blessed with a good woman, don't ever take her for granted.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Brunicekid(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
Swissheart:
My question is how come you were 27years on 04th July and you are 29years today? How are you growing? lipsrsealed
He's growing exponentially grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Chirowman(m): 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
you can just put up a low key wedding , she's a good wife .I have one too good women are not that easy to get please plan the wedding well .who lavish wedding help wedding is wedding .
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by hatiri(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
oluwa y i no dey meet such ladies oluwa y i no dey meet such ladies
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

This kind lady still dey for Africa let alone Nigeria shocked
My Father my Father, take away tax collectors from me and give me a home planner
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Chris2863(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
gnykelly:
if you don't mind can you give me her number
Obara Jesus
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by ImaIma1(f): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:
Na only 3 of them remain for this country

Hold her firm

Same thing my colleague told me when my husband asked me to marry him...that there are just two of his kind in this world and she has taken one. cheesy

Op caught one of the good ones
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by dapadawee: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

So because of that we adjusted the marriage to three months time since it's just 500k I am doesn't complain.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by earnit3: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
you are a man make your own plans think for yourself
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by dapadawee: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
no you for spend 50million and some people go advice you joblessness kill them
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by xxoxx(m): 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
Well, as much as you can afford it , its
cool, but for her to insist you spend less, she is a trying to help you manage your spending / finances ......her kind is rare ooooo....

In another issue bro, can you loan me 700k, to execute some projects , can't
get from bank and all this loan apps around ..... Let's discuss how to refund etc ...thanks
Ninobraw:

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by OyinO: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
Showing yourself with style.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by buzorcharles(m): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
The ratio of HER SENSE to urs is 98:02. U need her in ur life to be successful
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by MrMurdah: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Why are you conjuring up an issue where there is clearly none?

Wedding is for a day, a marriage is long term.

If you want to appreciate your woman, clearly there are zillion other ways to do that besides splashing a million on your wedding.

Women like that are an endangered species in the world today, best fall in line and learn to appreciate her in many more ways than forming big boy on one solitary day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be / Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.