Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M (51721 Views)

Man Cancels Marriage As Fiancee Insists On 450k Wedding Gown / She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by ibietela2(m): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:
I am a guy of 29 years old and she's 24 years old. She is a nurse and she is working and earning good salary. We have been dating for the past 3 years, ever since she came into my life things have been moving forward. Between the space of three years I was able to buy a land and build two flat (almost completed) and also buy a nice car. All this was possible because she was in my life. She assisted me with the money she accumulated before she met me, (2 million naira) gave it to me to add it to the money I was using to build the house, she has really been the best thing that has happened to me. We both have never cheated on each other, I'm very happy having her in my life. During the period of covid 19 my business was shut down totally she was the one that sustained me Althrough and never complained.

She later resigned from her nursing work and started her own chemist shop, I supported her with 300k she rejected it and asked me to add it to the money for house project. She is making some good money from her store any way.

Now we plan to do our marriage by December and I budgeted more than 1 million naira.
the problem is that she insisted that it is too much that I should not spend more than 500k that's been a problem to us but later settle it. because she won't just listen to me she wants me to spend less than that the reason why I wanted to spend more than 1 million Naira was because she deserves it.

So because of that we adjusted the marriage to three months time since it's just 500k I am spending now my question is can I spend 500k for a moderate marriage? And I wanted to do something tangible for her because she deserve more than everything I have, please what other things can I do for her that will be equivalent to everything she has done for me.

Since we have been dating she has never asked me for big money and also when ever I give her she always tells me that she gat money that no need to give her, in fact she love me so much that she don't even accept money from me unless gift. Now I want to do something tangible for her because since I have been dating her she doesn't allow me spent on her that much, and she doesn't complain.

Na too much money dey do you
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by ElasticStone(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:
I am a guy of 29 years old and she's 24 years old. She is a nurse and she is working and earning good salary. We have been dating for the past 3 years, ever since she came into my life things have been moving forward. Between the space of three years I was able to buy a land and build two flat (almost completed) and also buy a nice car. All this was possible because she was in my life. She assisted me with the money she accumulated before she met me, (2 million naira) gave it to me to add it to the money I was using to build the house, she has really been the best thing that has happened to me. We both have never cheated on each other, I'm very happy having her in my life. During the period of covid 19 my business was shut down totally she was the one that sustained me Althrough and never complained.

She later resigned from her nursing work and started her own chemist shop, I supported her with 300k she rejected it and asked me to add it to the money for house project. She is making some good money from her store any way.

Now we plan to do our marriage by December and I budgeted more than 1 million naira.
the problem is that she insisted that it is too much that I should not spend more than 500k that's been a problem to us but later settle it. because she won't just listen to me she wants me to spend less than that the reason why I wanted to spend more than 1 million Naira was because she deserves it.

So because of that we adjusted the marriage to three months time since it's just 500k I am spending now my question is can I spend 500k for a moderate marriage? And I wanted to do something tangible for her because she deserve more than everything I have, please what other things can I do for her that will be equivalent to everything she has done for me.

Since we have been dating she has never asked me for big money and also when ever I give her she always tells me that she gat money that no need to give her, in fact she love me so much that she don't even accept money from me unless gift. Now I want to do something tangible for her because since I have been dating her she doesn't allow me spent on her that much, and she doesn't complain.

Does she have a sister? I am single and searching!
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Heavance(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

Is this a movie?
This lady is one of the 0.06 available in Nigeria o.
Please where is she from? She is rare
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by abirescholar567: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
This guy is mumu.You see a lady to help you spend your money in a moderate way base on wedding and you complaining, if you're my younger brother I will use cane to lash that your ceiling bumbum that doesn't allow you to think well
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by EdoBoy90(m): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
may God gives me this kind good lady..
Lucky man forming "stubbornness" to a good lady.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by jattopeter(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
iyke926:

What a lucky dude. This is really strange for a 24 year old Nigerian lady to think like this. shocked shocked
Honestly I dy envy the guy , I only saw such things in Nigerian movies. You are lucky if the story is the way you presented it. Enjoy ......

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by InvertedHammer: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

/
NB: Another tales by the moonlight

Anyway...

God gave some people legs but they have no shoes. Some people have shoes but no legs.

Who exactly are you trying to impress? There is no difference between N500k and N1m wedding. If the lady were to be my relation, I will advise her to dump you this early in the relationship because you lack common sense. You have the kind of woman most men are praying for but you are taking her wonderful advices for granted. Yo6 are barely starting life so don't think you have "arrived". Save your money.

/
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by ozo13(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
Swissheart:
My question is how come you were 27years on 04th July and you are 29years today? How are you growing? lipsrsealed
madht ooo
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Firstandonly(m): 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:
Na only 3 of them remain for this country

Hold her firm
my babe na one of them
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by luluosas(m): 4:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
You are very lucky to have her. But stop committing fornication with her. Just conclude your marriage so that you won't be sinning again.

Moreover, wedding is a one day event. Therefore, don't spend because you want to impress invited guests.
But, rather prepare for marriage, which is a lifetime affair and involves expenditure you must be strong to surmount. Take note
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by bong4(m): 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
It's either you made up this story or you are pretending to be "stupid"

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Tirips(f): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:

Hold her firm
I am the second one
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by luluosas(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
Tar. Shift go front
Tirips:

I am the second one
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nurses get money be that o
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Akamaka: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
lucky guy! listen to your God's given woman. congratulations
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by folks4luv(f): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
Op just wants to make other guys jealous. OK, they are jealous and wish they have a woman like yours. Are you happy now? grin
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by kiddkash(m): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
something smells fishy in this story
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by success97: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:

Hold her firm

Burst my bubble grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by DWJOBScom(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:

Hold her firm

No mind am
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Enemyofpeace: 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Op for your eye nau, you think sey you get money and you want to show off. I pity you. Life is full of ups and downs. E go do you like magic if things go do U TURN for you few months after your wedding.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Enemyofpeace: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
bong4:
It's either you made up this story or you are pretending to be "stupid"
it is the later
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Dreyton36: 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Erigga once said : Rat wey die inside bag of rice , no be hungry kill am , na over excitement
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Enemyofpeace: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
Firstandonly:
my babe na one of them
that your shot put of a girl wey no even sabi cook, moan nor scream? Mtcheeeeew
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by samsam2019: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
You don't deserve a lady with common sense like her
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Swissheart(f): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
festwiz:

Happy Birthday tho.
thank you
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Swissheart(f): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Blacknote:

So person can not use him football and real age for the same month again?
grin
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Swissheart(f): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Savagery!
Happy birthday grin
thank you
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Swissheart(f): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
donproject:

Happy birthday anyways
thank you
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
ElasticStone:

Does she have a sister? I am single and searching!

Omon non reason am o, her sister might be far different.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Modarun(m): 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
God when am i going to get someone like her.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by jamace(m): 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
OP, are both of you ready for MARRIAGE at all? Journey never start and you are already divided. Well, I wish you what you wish yourselves.

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by AdeniyiA(m): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
See this guy o, the lady is older and more Matured than you from her level of thinking �

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be / Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.