Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Please Help, My Boo Said I Do Talk To Him As My Brother..what Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My Boo Said I Do Talk To Him As My Brother..what Do I Do? (958 Views)

On The Bed With My Boo. The Man I Sleep Next To Every Night (photo) / She Calls U "My Boo" And U Are Happy. U Need To See This / Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Boo Said I Do Talk To Him As My Brother..what Do I Do? by SkinyGirl(f): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2020
Please guys I need your help �
Re: Please Help, My Boo Said I Do Talk To Him As My Brother..what Do I Do? by Etinosa1234: 9:52am On Jul 22, 2020
I'm ur boo...and I never said so grin
Re: Please Help, My Boo Said I Do Talk To Him As My Brother..what Do I Do? by Juliusmomoh: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2020
SkinyGirl:
Please guys I need your help �
We don't get u well, ... Explain
Re: Please Help, My Boo Said I Do Talk To Him As My Brother..what Do I Do? by SkinyGirl(f): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2020
Etinosa1234:
I'm ur boo...and I never said so grin
I'm serious plz
Re: Please Help, My Boo Said I Do Talk To Him As My Brother..what Do I Do? by SkinyGirl(f): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

We don't get u well, ... Explain
My boo said I do see him as my brother..and I don't know what to do
Re: Please Help, My Boo Said I Do Talk To Him As My Brother..what Do I Do? by Etinosa1234: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2020
SkinyGirl:

I'm serious plz
It can mean two things...

he's afraid that u have brotherzoned him...or he doesn't know what he's looking for
Re: Please Help, My Boo Said I Do Talk To Him As My Brother..what Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2020
How do you define the word "Boo"?
Re: Please Help, My Boo Said I Do Talk To Him As My Brother..what Do I Do? by Juliusmomoh: 10:01am On Jul 22, 2020
SkinyGirl:
My boo said I do see him as my brother..and I don't know what to do
Is he lieing ? ..
Re: Please Help, My Boo Said I Do Talk To Him As My Brother..what Do I Do? by SkinyGirl(f): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2020
JidennaJason:
How do you define the word "Boo"?
In this context I mean boyfriend
Re: Please Help, My Boo Said I Do Talk To Him As My Brother..what Do I Do? by SkinyGirl(f): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Is he lieing ? ..
No
Re: Please Help, My Boo Said I Do Talk To Him As My Brother..what Do I Do? by SkinyGirl(f): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2020
Etinosa1234:

he's afraid that u have brotherzoned him...or he doesn't know what he's looking for
Hmm..Really?
Re: Please Help, My Boo Said I Do Talk To Him As My Brother..what Do I Do? by khia: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2020
Etinosa1234:

This is your answer op. He's not sure if he's feeling you. He's projecting his feeling towards you onto you, hence the brotherzone comment.This is his way out.

Brace yourself, you're about to get dumped. I have used that excuse before.
Re: Please Help, My Boo Said I Do Talk To Him As My Brother..what Do I Do? by bigpicture001: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2020
Do you guyz hv intimacy..?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Boo Said I Do Talk To Him As My Brother..what Do I Do? by Juliusmomoh: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2020
SkinyGirl:
No
Thank u for saying the truth.... Amend the way u talk to him. He is ur boo not ur brother...
Re: Please Help, My Boo Said I Do Talk To Him As My Brother..what Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2020
SkinyGirl:
In this context I mean boyfriend
Well, if he is your "boyfriend" then you've to define the relationship yourself...

Be more affectionate and make him believe he's in a relationship with the lady he loves not by calling him "Boo"

By the way, "Boo" means to Disapprove or to Frighten, so don't "Boo" him with your sisterly love.
Re: Please Help, My Boo Said I Do Talk To Him As My Brother..what Do I Do? by sylve11: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2020
@ op, do you look like a man? Like having muscular legs and hands and veins dropping down your forehead? undecided tongue cool

On a serious note. May be you play a lot. cool

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Boo Said I Do Talk To Him As My Brother..what Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
Maybe you don't talk to him with respect

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Boo Said I Do Talk To Him As My Brother..what Do I Do? by AfroKnight: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
Incomplete information.

What’s the context? What led to that statement?

(1) (Reply)

"Let Me Be Your Sugar Daddy" - Don Jazzy Announce His Sugar Daddy Status / How Algeria Help Me Win 50k Thanks To Our Super Eagles Nigeria / Is She Telling You The Truth Or She's Lying For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.