Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support (51528 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers / For Not Running Away, Gov. Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-parts Traders, Promise Them F / Governor Zulum Buys Akara And Pap Without Security (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by economia1: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
Is this statement not exposing igbo market to terrorist attack?
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by smelling5shit: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
post=91981086:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1238019496534926&id=355177254819159
Good help us ooo.
Meanwhile are you living in Benin-city, Gra or Sakponba to be precise and your Children are at home whiling away time, why not call a home Lesson teacher, try me a Math teacher, my no is 09017656411
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Nwaonyishi69: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
That is why ajala, the traveler, said that until visitors to moon and Mars encounter Igbos there he won't believe them. Go to Dumbass, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, and you will see thriving Igbo business men. Igbos were there in the days of fights against apartheid. Western and Asian sociologists are still baffled by the Igbo resistance against the British and any form of denial of human freedom. The same heart will make them, for sure, carve out a land of freedom from Nigeria - hail the Biafran spirit, it never dies.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Unified07: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
mrchineke:
DESPERATE PEOPLE FORMING HARDWORKING!!!

People whose tiny underdeveloped primitive enclave cannot sustain them. See them causing disturbance and making noise everywhere, hiding under 1 Nigeria.
You are talking rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by nku5: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
MENELIIK:

It started in the first Republic when they killed all Hausa/Fulani elites who gave their tribe so much federal appointments and some military personnel of the northern descent during the coup. The Premier of the West was also killed but their own (Michael Opara and Azikiwe) people escaped the coup. They can betray for Africa but always the first to shout victim

Stop wasting your data. Tinubu can never be president. Fulani will not change their minds because you post lies on NL

5 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Mraphel: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

It concerns Aba boy because Lagos is no man's land .

Go to Agege, the hausa people own the whole of that area with his Ebira people in Shasha.

Lagos belongs to all Nigerians .
Then can't in your coconut skull u carried reason south east belongs to all Nigerians. Even incorporate non Igbos to your government?
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Arewa1408: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Igbos and the north got long standing relationships

Igbos don't hate the north and the north we believe don't hate the Igbos

That sounds different from what IPOB preaches everyday or the Propaganda ongoing or the 5% talk and so many other stuff. Most importantly the narrative that fulani herdsmen are killing igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by God1stson(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2020
post=91981086:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1238019496534926&id=355177254819159
If this man come out for Presidency I will vote him. Zoning or no zoning.all we want is good governance devoid of ethnic bigotry

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
Mraphel:

Then can't in your coconut skull u carried reason south east belongs to all Nigerians. Even incorporate non Igbos to your government?

If Tinubu that's not originally from Lagos can Lord over you in your dirty Lagos, why can't other tribe ?

Lagos is no man's land..
Have that at the back of your mind .

6 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Igbo people are hard working and peace loving people .

They stay with you in your difficult times and won't run aWay because they are not cowards .

We know the real cowards and they know themselves .

why won't dey stay where they are making money, how many ppu dey use motor for east, talk less of buying auto spare parts.

upon all those help una dey received from other tribes, na bad wishes una dey wish dem.

Awon eyan Rada-rada sha.

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by plessis: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

If Tinubu that's not originally from Lagos can Lord over you in your dirty Lagos, why can't other tribe ?

Lagos is no man's land..

People on ground know this.

Yorubas cannot oust Hausa's from idi-araba. They cannot oust igbos from festac or ajao estate. We now have major settlements. The only way to oust us is to take back our properties which is almost impossible in this modern age. The yorubas might control the leadership of Lagos but it can change at anytime.

Lagos now belongs to everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by SaintBeehot(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
Dpharisee:

Stop yearning nonsense, the guy is not Igbo and you can't judge a tribe from your brown thatched hut in Ogbomosho
He's your brother stop telling me shi.t
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Mraphel: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Lagos is no man's land..
Other tribes are allowed in d government but not Igbo..I trust Yoruba people. They are now wiser and will resist south easterner and nothing anyone from your extraction will do about it.

By then you will know the differences between Igbo villagers and Tinubus and Lagosians
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
Arewa1408:

That sounds different from what IPOB preaches everyday or the Propaganda ongoing or the 5% talk and so many other stuff. Most importantly the narrative that fulani herdsmen are killing igbo people.

I'm not IPOB
I'm a sincere Nigerian and will speak against bad governance if I see one ..
That doesn't mean i hate your tribe .

You're not more Nigerian than I am , just to let you know .

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by God1stson(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Ogun state is the skull mining capital of Nigeria.

It seem like everyone in that state mine skulls
I'm an Igbo but I c no reason for all these name calling.there are also money ritualist s in the south east.every region has their comparative advantage. Lets stop this narrow mindedness, wether Igbo,Yoruba, Housa or others

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2020
Mraphel:

Other tribes are allowed in d government but not Igbo..I trust Yoruba people. They are now wiser and will resist south easterner and nothing anyone from your extraction will do about it.

By then you will know the differences between Igbo villagers and Tinubus and Lagosians

Which government are you talking about?

You mean in Lagos government or the federal government ?

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by selemempe: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
omenka:
After saying Igbos are peace loving, he goes ahead to make the second bolded statement.

Now, someone tell me, how are the bolded portions in agreement? How is it necessary in a thread such as this? Why so desperate to bring Igbos into constant fights with other groups on the forum?

You see, when I see comments like this, I'm tempted to think the poster IS NOT AN IGBO MAN but someone out to perpetually attract scorn to Ndigbo.

Igbos on the forum would do themselves a world of good disspciating themselves from this kind of characters posing as Igbos.
wailing after wailing oh yeah

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
deboysben:
Tomorrow some miscreants will say igbos hate buhari cos he is a northerner.

Tell me why igbos will hate the like of zulum and the rest. He is doing inclusive governance and everybody is happy with him.
The best northerner after yaradua.

When the righteous is in power the people rejoice.

Buhari is a curse.

Once again kudos to prof zulum God bless you.

Cc: simplyleo

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by membranus: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
omenka:
Dear Nairaland Igbos, be wary of such characters as this poster and that Naijaroyalty handle. They are simply out to attract hatred to Igbos and nothing else.

They are MOST LIKELY NOT IGBOS. if they were, they wouldn't rush to this thread to try instigate a fight when there is ABSOLUTELY no need for it.

Now that the write-up is favourable to your tribe, you are now waving a white flag of truce to other tribes.

We are only accepting this with one eye closed, while the other one is watching you and your brothers with suspicion.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Mraphel: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2020
plessis:

People on ground know this.

Yorubas cannot oust Hausa's from idi-araba. They cannot oust igbos from festac or ajao estate. We now have major settlements. The only way to oust us is to take back our properties which is almost impossible in this modern age. The yorubas might control the leadership of Lagos but it can change at anytime.

Lagos now belongs to everyone.
Likewise Hausa's cannot oust Yorubas from their land but Igbos are being monitored closely and resisted unlike the Hausas and with time they will look elsewhere better than Lagos.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by royal231(m): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Na so former governor hail that guy wey get filling station...

We hear say boko later visit the igbo guy

But wetin concern me d guy denounced Biafra

Igbo traders.. Watch your back

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Advocate500: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
PIMPAR:

Keep quiet. You only remember nepotism when it does not favour you.
When Jonathan filled una with all the position in his administration. You remember not to talk of nepotism then. Hypocrite
look at u , so what position did igboman hold in Borno state ?but they still feel the impact of governance, I have never promoted tribal representation in any manner on this forum, I criticise Buhari government because of gross incompetence, is only tribal bigots like u that will wary of tribal representation when it has nothing to do with development.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by okoroemeka(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
For you to see such huge numbers of igbo traders and hustlers shows there is money to be made in bornu,even bullets,bombs and Boko Haram cannot stop the relentless drive of the igbos for financial independence and freedom,the OGA and BOY symbiotic servitude system by igbo traders is a perfect incubator that turns out replacement business men and women that will replace the OGA after he retires,its is time perfected system that teaches the 14 year old boy the secret of money from the master money makers themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Mraphel: 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Which government are you talking about?

You mean in Lagos government or the federal government ?

All pertaining to Lagos welfare. We don't care bro.

You had better practice what you preach
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by omenka(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
[s][/s]

You have a serious problem Omenka .
You are an impostor bring to bring perpetualnhate to Igbos. You have more than SERIOUS PROBLEMS.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
SmartProf:
They deserve to be commended. It's better to sell spare parts, than human body parts which some inhumane persons without remorse engage in.

Why do u have to mention @ DemolaAjayi for just no reason?
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Mraphel: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
okoroemeka:
For you to see such huge numbers of igbo traders and hustlers shows there is money to be made in bornu,even bullets,bombs and Boko Haram cannot stop the relentless drive of the igbos for financial independence and freedom,the OGA and BOY symbiotic servitude system by igbo traders is a perfect incubator that turns out replacement business men and women that will replace the OGA after he retires,its is time perfected system that teaches the 14 year old boy the secret of money from the master money makers themselves.
Chestbeating finished this one...what about the ones that have left borno already?
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Legendforte: 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
mrchineke:
RUBBISH!!!!

Where will they run to?

To barren, hopeless, erosion ravaged states full of primitive poverty stricken village people?

Forget the hardworking BS, Igbo are desperate refugees hiding under one Nigeria. Invading the Nigerian terrain like homeless people! Empty tiny unviable igboland angry

Abeg forget that Amaka rubbish. Tiny
painment syndrome diagnosed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
omenka:
You are an impostor bring to bring perpetualnhate to Igbos. You have more than SERIOUS PROBLEMS.

Go take several sets please , hater.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by splendour7(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
PIMPAR:
Zulum watch your back, those people don't deserve your accolades, they will betray you when it matters. Ask Tinubu
batrayal Is The Second Name Of The Shady And Unreliable Waste Not Igbos! How Exactly Did The Igbos Batrayed Tinubu?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by hardbody: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
77up:
Na only God fit settle the scores between Igbo and Yoruba grin

...and it would be very funny to know that many Yorubas and Igbos are best of friends even including myself, why we choose to hate each other on sm is what I don't understand.

All these show na ontop NL abi you no understand?

I still dey straff yoruba puna steady and we still hang out with men and do joints together. All na audio. I will still abuse them here sha. It makes NL sweet and makes Seun's pocket swell.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by 77up(m): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
hardbody:

All these show na ontop NL abi you no understand?

I still dey straff yoruba puna steady and we still hang out with men and do joints together. All na audio. I will still abuse them here sha. It makes NL sweet and makes Seun's pocket swell.
grin

Just that we too overdo it sometimes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Soldiers Put Drip On Colleague Injured In Battle With Boko Haram (pic) / Amotekun Intercepts Truckload Of Armed Fulani Herdsmen In Ibadan / Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.