Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support (51482 Views)

Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers / For Not Running Away, Gov. Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-parts Traders, Promise Them F / Governor Zulum Buys Akara And Pap Without Security (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by MENELIIK: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Grandmeister:

Kikikikikiki putting igbos and betrayal in the same sentence is oxymoronic..who has the igbos stood besides and betrayed? When the rest of Nigeria was tilting towards buhari in 2015 igbos stuck with GEJ, even in defeat igbos stayed true( and got more vile, vindictiveness and mockery then even GEJ’s own people)...Most people will jump ship to avoid the post 2015 debacle but igbos still stayed put with atiku...they were called 5% by your likes and they never wavered..sing another song.

It started in the first Republic when they killed all Hausa/Fulani elites who gave their tribe so much federal appointments and some military personnel of the northern descent during the coup. The Premier of the West was also killed but their own (Michael Opara and Azikiwe) people escaped the coup. They can betray for Africa but always the first to shout victim
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by SaintBeehot(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Igbo people are hard working and peace loving people .

They stay with you in your difficult times and won't run aWay because they are not cowards .

We know the real cowards and they know themselves .
Just a brotherly advise from the part you're referring to, I bet you're helping in building hatred for your fellow brothers and sisters. I can't wake up today and say I want to get married to an Igbo native, I don't know much about you guys but what you're displaying here is completely understandable. I mean you have no option but to paint your fellow brothers and sisters image bad in the face of everyone. I'm sure many people here are thinking in same dimension, I'm not sure I can have Igbo people around me any longer because I think you're just displaying what your clan is really made of here on a public forum which is bad. You guys are too desperate and would find it hard to forgive people, even though history tell we never did, bro just re-think. I thought we do things here just to catch fun but I'm very happy to learn what you guys are made of and I would try to refrain from anything that bring any connections between me and an Igbo native. I pray my clan and others would be enough to offer any assistance I might need in the nearest future. Your thinking stinks to be sincere.
Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by splendour7(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
mrchineke:
RUBBISH!!!!

Where will they run to?

To barren, hopeless, erosion ravaged states full of primitive poverty stricken village people?

Forget the hardworking BS, Igbo are desperate refugees hiding under one Nigeria. Invading the Nigerian terrain like homeless people! Empty tiny unviable igboland angry

Abeg forget that Amaka rubbish. Tiny
Lolz Your Great Grand Fathers Sacrificed Their Lives Just To Be In The Same Country With These Refugees,you And Your Unborn Children Are Also Ready To Die To Keep This Same Refugees In The Same Country With You,these Refugees Have Bought Over Your Lands In Lagos,infact They Have Displaced You In All The Big Markets In Lagos!! If That Is The Case I Am A Proud Igbo Refugee! And In My Next Life I Will Like To Come As An Igbo Man! God Bless The Igbo Nation!!!

8 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by chigoizie7(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
Don’t be shocked that if someone like zulum contests for presidency igbos will vote him massively.

Many people think igbos hate buhari because he is a northerner, NO, igbos hate buhari because he is incompetent based on his past military rule and from his utterances prio to being a president. And guess what? They are not wrong because buhari is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria as a president.

Yaradua was a president ( a good one) and igbos love him. Igbos are always associated with anything progressive or positive. And igbo man will never put his incompetent brother to manage his business or his health simply because the person is his brother or sister. What they want at all times is positive results, whoever gives them that doesn’t matter, what matters is that the person is competent enough to deliver.

After all, prior to buhari wining, he has been contesting in the past choosing igbos as the vice, but it still didn’t make them vote him. Because he is a failure. We all knew how Nigerians, igbos in majority voted yaradua and stood by him, his death was a huge blow to every igbo man. Because they knew that they lost a treasure. But yaradua was a northerner.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Injera(f): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

They stay with you in your difficult times and won't run aWay because they are not cowards .

You mean ojuku?? For once listen to your mazi

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by perdollar(m): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

But Tinubu is not originally from Lagos , does that makes him a coward ?
yes. a big one, he wl soon sell Lagos to the Masters that r putting fear in him. he wl chicken out like d two ppl that were thrown into prison in the 80s & 90s respectively. he may die of poison sef

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by mrchineke: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
DESPERATE PEOPLE FORMING HARDWORKING!!!

People whose tiny underdeveloped primitive enclave cannot sustain them. See them causing disturbance and making noise everywhere, hiding under 1 Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Dpharisee: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Igbos are hardworking yet no one sells SUYA.

Until i see igbo man sell suya, then I will believe they are hardworking
They sell peppered meat and left the Hausa man to sell suya which compliments his beer parlour
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Arewa1408: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Post where I said North hate Igbos and I will apologise publicly

You in that context refers to people with your mindset and persuasion
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by joeyfire(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
PIMPAR:
Zulum watch your back, those people don't deserve your accolades, they will betray you when it matters. Ask Tinubu

They are paying taxes, employing plenty of Borno youth, stimulating the economy and keeping the State going. But you want to sell propaganda to the people that taught your forefathers propaganda grin

4 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
[s]
SaintBeehot:
Just a brotherly advise from the part you're referring to, I bet you're helping in building hatred for your fellow brothers and sisters. I can't wake up today and say I want to get married to an Igbo native, I don't know much about you guys but what you're displaying here is completely understfandable. I mean you have no option but to paint your fellow brothers and sisters image bad in the face of everyone. I'm sure many people here are thinking in same dimension, I'm not sure I can have Igbo people around me any longer because I think you're just displaying what your clan is really made of here on a public forum which is bad. You guys are too desperate and would find it hard to forgive people, even though history tell we never did, bro just re-think. I thought we do things here just to catch fun but I'm very happy to learn what you guys are made of and I would try to refrain from anything that bring any connections between me and an Igbo native. I pray my clan and others would be enough to offer any assistance I might need in the nearest future. Your thinking stinks to be sincere.
Regards.
[/s]

You must be feeling fly typing this loads of trash under your Brown roof in Abeokuta

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Dpharisee: 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2020
chigoizie7:
Don’t be shocked that if someone like zulum contests for presidency igbos will vote him massively.

Many people think igbos hate buhari because he is a northerner, NO, igbos hate buhari because he is incompetent based on his past military rule and from his utterances prio to being a president. And guess what? They are not wrong because buhari is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria as a president.

Yaradua was a president ( a good one) and igbos love him. Igbos are always associated with anything progressive or positive. And igbo man will never put his incompetent brother to manage his business or his health simply because the person is his brother or sister. What they want at all times is positive results, whoever gives them that doesn’t matter, what matters is that the person is competent enough to deliver.

After all, prior to buhari wining, he has been contesting in the past choosing igbos as the vice, but it still didn’t make them vote him. Because he is a failure. We all knew how Nigerians, igbos in majority voted yaradua and stood by him, his death was a huge blow to every igbo man. Because they knew that they lost a treasure. But yaradua was a northerner.
They also voted massively for Obasanjo instead of Ojukwu whom they regard as a hero but know that it was difficult to get Nigerians reeling with suspicion to vote for him

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by perdollar(m): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2020
mrchineke:
RUBBISH!!!!

Where will they run to?

To barren, hopeless, erosion ravaged states full of primitive poverty stricken village people?

Forget the hardworking BS, Igbo are desperate refugees hiding under one Nigeria. Invading the Nigerian terrain like homeless people! Empty tiny unviable igboland angry

Abeg forget that Amaka rubbish. Tiny
we wl soon drive all ur ppl into d ocean from ur land

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by stealmatic(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
deboysben:
Tomorrow some miscreants will say igbos hate buhari cos he is a northerner.

Tell me why igbos will hate the like of zulum and the rest. He is doing inclusive governance and everybody is happy with him.
The best northerner after yaradua.

When the righteous is in power the people rejoice.

Buhari is a curse.

Once again kudos to prof zulum God bless you.
na buhari wahala go kill u, y are u not a curse?ow many IBO governor treat other tribes like dis,all u guys does is just to beat chest up and down,

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by shamsin6300(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
vanida6:
A technocratic and intellectual capacity governor with a heart of Gold. Why can't Nigerians loves you wholeheartedly because of the good job you're doing? God bless you sir zulum!

God bless u 2 *VANIDA*
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by olamisamueloi: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
good and excellent.. best governor in Nigeria
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by oluwaahmed: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
Not like those ones form the other south that will look for any means to cheat and extort you if you are doing biz in their region and still want you to worship them because they "accommodate" you in their slums and still be forming super glue oshi of nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by perdollar(m): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
MENELIIK:

It started in the first Republic when they killed all Hausa/Fulani elites who gave their tribe so much federal appointments and some military personnel of the northern descent during the coup. The Premier of the West was also killed but their own (Michael Opara and Azikiwe) people escaped the coup. They can betray for Africa but always the first to shout victim
how many Yorubas av ruled Nigeria. Obasanjo n SHORTnekan. if u don't see ds as marginalization, Sir, u r dull.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Dpharisee: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
SaintBeehot:
Just a brotherly advise from the part you're referring to, I bet you're helping in building hatred for your fellow brothers and sisters. I can't wake up today and say I want to get married to an Igbo native, I don't know much about you guys but what you're displaying here is completely understandable. I mean you have no option but to paint your fellow brothers and sisters image bad in the face of everyone. I'm sure many people here are thinking in same dimension, I'm not sure I can have Igbo people around me any longer because I think you're just displaying what your clan is really made of here on a public forum which is bad. You guys are too desperate and would find it hard to forgive people, even though history tell we never did, bro just re-think. I thought we do things here just to catch fun but I'm very happy to learn what you guys are made of and I would try to refrain from anything that bring any connections between me and an Igbo native. I pray my clan and others would be enough to offer any assistance I might need in the nearest future. Your thinking stinks to be sincere.
Regards.

Stop yearning nonsense, the guy is not Igbo and you can't judge a tribe from your brown thatched hut in Ogbomosho

5 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
Arewa1408:

You in that context refers to people with your mindset and persuasion

Igbos and the north got long standing relationships

Igbos don't hate the north and the north we believe don't hate the Igbos

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by BlueBanana: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
dalass:

Celebration of Igbo's in Borno of all States

Na wa oh... Igbo's can beat chest sha. They love praises even when being slaughtered by abokis... The governor said even their own citizens don run but money greed will keep Igbo's there.. Hmmmm

Amazing! They'll be forming like they hate the north and northeners but we see the real picture, they just wanted attention. Now Zulum gave it, they're celebrating stupidity
Drink water and chill
Tribalism looks disgusting on You

2 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Realtalk20: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
omenka:
After saying Igbos are peace loving, he goes ahead to make the second bolded statement.

Now, someone tell me, how are the bolded portions in agreement? How is it necessary in a thread such as this? Why so desperate to bring Igbos into constant fights with other groups on the forum?

You see, when I see comments like this, I'm tempted to think the poster IS NOT AN IGBO MAN but someone out to perpetually attract scorn to Ndigbo.

Igbos on the forum would do themselves a world of good disspciating themselves from this kind of characters posing as Igbos.

Mr Man think clearly ..on this forum anyone can claim to be anytribe

Someone can open a profile pretending to be one tribe and intentionally type someone to attack another tribe just to start tribal bashing

This is a forum without security so you can't prevent that

I have caught people here claiming to be from Edo state that aren't ..when I speak language to them they can't respond.

But you can't go around doing that and to call for it is inane

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Mraphel: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

But Tinubu is not originally from Lagos , does that makes him a coward ?
He's originally from Lagos what concern aba boy with Lagos.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Madmohamed419(m): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
omenka:
Dear Nairaland Igbos, be wary of such characters as this poster and that Naijaroyalty handle. They are simply out to attract hatred to Igbos and nothing else.

They are MOST LIKELY NOT IGBOS. if they were, they wouldn't rush to this thread to try instigate a fight when there is ABSOLUTELY no need for it.
your no one Igbo hater

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Ishilove: 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
Those SSS guys in suits and sub-machine guns are so hunky.
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Blackking98(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2020
Kudos to the igbos in borno,it's not easy.
Anyway this is the only APC candidate I can vote for presidency

1 Like

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by shegra58: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Yes,the real coward is Ojukwu who ran to Abidjan to take cover after he led millions of Igbo to slaughter table in the hands of Nigerian Army grin
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by plessis: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
omenka:
You are likely not an Igbo man. Your primary purpose of making that comment was to instigate a fight between Yorubas and Igbos. You are hoping that Yorubas would reply/retaliate your comment and them am all out fight would ensure between both groups while you sit back, fulfilled your dark agenda has been accomplished.

Igbos should understand there are people put here pretending to be one of them but arent. Their only purpose for being here is to ensure NOBODY comes to like Igbos.

The thread started on a good note and the governor said what he said. But you arent satisfied with that since Yorubas and Igbos weren't likely to go at eathothers throats, so you had to ignite the fuel with that comment.

It's refreshing to see you die slowly because of Igbo hate.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by Jaqenhghar: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

stop speaking in parables and say who it is. Abi you dey fear?
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by zone51: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2020
Run to where when most were born and brought up there.... some don dey even speak Kanuri language sef. grin
Re: Governor Zulum Extols Igbo Spare-Part Traders, Promises Financial Support by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
Mraphel:

He's originally from Lagos what concern aba boy with Lagos.

It concerns Aba boy because Lagos is no man's land .

Go to Agege, the hausa people own the whole of that area with his Ebira people in Shasha.

Lagos belongs to all Nigerians .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) / Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.