Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now (63441 Views)

"Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? / If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Chidecmail: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
proxillin:
She has been mounting pressure on me to follow her to meet her parents. We have been in this relationship for a year now. Although she is not the only one I am dating. I am not sure of the other lady, but atleast this one is ready to marry me.

I am not sure if I genuinely love her or not, but a part of me love her..A part of me want to treat her bad, whenever I remember what she did to me in the past.

3 years ago, I started noticing and showing interest in her being my junior sister’s friend. I discussed with my sister who encouraged me to approach her that she had no boyfriend. We were on talking terms before which was an opportunity. So I leveraged on that to get closer to her. When she noticed I was getting closer, she started giving me attitudes, stopped talking to me. Finally she stopped coming to our house. She would give my sister thousands of excuses why she was not chanced to come to our house.

We met at a friends birthday party, to my surprized, she warmed up to me, greeted me. I though she must have repented. While the party was on, I asked her to come to my table and spend sometimes with me, she said “ok”. I waited for hours, she didn’t come. I later saw her in the room with the celibrant. I jokingly said to her “You dey whine me abi”. She just went off, started ranting, she said I should say whatever I want to say now infront of everyone..infront of her friends. “Why do you want me to come and sit with you?” say it now “let the whole world hear”. It was so embarrasing for me. I just said to myself “whats there..are they not aldult?..dem never toast all of them before”.

My sister was there, got angry and left us. She had already warned me to leave her alone. That I am interfering with their friendship. On my birthday, she replied to my whatsapp pictures with love and kiss icons. She went to facebook to like all my birthday pix. Facebook was alerting me as she was clicking. She finally sent me happy birthday..where is my cake..we started gisting again. She apologized for what she did that day, that she was not in a good mood that day (someone who met, joked and laugh with me, even agreed to come sit with me on my table).

We continued chattin for weeks, I made sure I didn’t get intimate with her. One day, my sister was playing with my phone, then saw our chats, read through our chats. She was mad at me. She confronted me and nearly slapped her for disrespect. She later calm down and explain to me that if I knew what this girl said about me on group chat, that I would shoot her if I have a gun. She said she didn’t tell me so that I wont feel bad.
She then show me their caucaus group chat discussing me. Tears was just coming out of my eyes. I felt cold. They were just laughing at me. My sister was just fighting for me shutting them off.

This lady said “how come some men behave like he goat. Why can’t he leave me alone?” “am I the only girl on the planet? Oh God I hate that idiot.” “Gosh, I can never be close to such person talkless of dating him” ANOTHER girl said “That’s how those guys are…you need to disgrace him more next time he try something stupid with you. Blahblah.

That’s when I closed her chapter. Blocked her on facebook, whatsapp, instagram. I moved on. My sister did photoshoot for her birthday and some of her friends came. I saw her and just greeted her, minding my business. Then I was dating another girl then, so it’s a win win for all. She stayed behind, when everyone left, she asked my sister to help her beg me. She knelt infront of me started telling me “she was sorry..she was being childish” This was someone that was in her 24 when I was chasing her. I said I forgave due to pressure from my sister. Since then, she will come to my apartment, do my laundary, cook soup inside my freezer. When she is coming from work, she will branch at my place prepare food on my table. At times she offered to sleep overnite, that she cooked till late in the night, which I will refuse.

But one thing led to another, one day, we had sex. And that changed everything. I couldn’t resist her again. But a part of me still hate her whenever I remember those disgraceful moments. Now she is 26, she want us get married. If I marry her, I may treat her bad.

In a dilema seriously and its giving me headache.
Your not ready to settle down yet, men have seen worse than this.When your grown this won't be an issue to you.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by emillysmigael(f): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
ugofulfilled:

Can I ask you? what about a girlfriend of almost 2 years who left you for another guy and within one week she comes back begging to be accepted again that she has realized her mistake and vouch never to do such again... if you were to advice the young man in question what would be you best advice?
It is a matter of choice... If you were to be my brother; I'd say "Let her go...". Except you love too much to let go!!!
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by debbydams(f): 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
daniwilson789:
check your email box
I replied your mail
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Angelinastto(f): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
vingeophysicist:

You talk unreasonably .If you love someone you can never make fun of that person in the presence of your friends. Do you know what it means to love someone ? I have fell in love before and I know how it feels.
Learn how to present your opinion without insulting other's Mr. Loverboy
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Angelinastto(f): 9:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Joshforeal:
Abeg let us start our own. But who will disgrace who first?
Make I drag you nao grin
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Joshforeal: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2020
Angelinastto:
Make I drag you nao grin
Lol
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by ekaF(f): 3:55am On Jul 24, 2020
efeteb:
If you can see this, you really missed the point of her altitude then. She really liked you but immaturity on your part made you to miss the pointers.

1. She expected you to be bold to tell her what you want in verbatim but you where busy jumping around her, her only response is frustration which is shown in different form, she choosed rudeness to you which is a normal.

2. She brought you to her group out of naivety, to sample their opinion. Bashing you was done to save her face, if you are not accepted by the group.

3. Bringing you to her group was also to let your sister know she is on your matter. Since a girl can be toasted by many boys, but she only discuss the one she is interested in extensively.

4. I can see genuine love from her. Since after the sex, she has been showing you so much love. This is because you finally behaved as a man by meeting her expectations.

5. Treating her with hatred still goes to show that immaturity is still in you that made her despise you earlier. When you fight for something, WINNING your WARS, should compensate for the battle you lost. Her former behavior were you battles on this war.

6. You can be older in age than her, but that is different from maturity. A smart 16yrs old girl, has the maturity of a 24yrs old boy. Women always respect maturity.

7. I can tell from your story so far that you still liked her. Marrying her is not a mistake since you are the problem here. Holistically look at my points and see. These are some of the story you will share in your marriage later. There are still more that can be deduce from your story but let me stop here.

8. Finally, judging people with their past when the present is better is wickedness. If your employer choose to pay you with your primary or secondary school certificate when you have a BSc is that not witchcraft. That is what you are doing.

Show Maturity before you go into marriage. In marriage there will always be conflict of interest but maturity is what makes your conclusions okay for everyone.

She didn't do anything to you. Be matured

It all sounds like victim-blaming

In point 2 you called her naive but somehow on point 1 she knew what she wanted. She's naive but according to you she knew to look for 'maturity' in point 5

Point 4 suggest that her love for him is based on him meeting her expectations. That's a dynamic no man should be comfortable with

For point number 8. The past is all he really has to judge her. The problem is not her misdeeds but the personality of the person that committed it. The example you gave is moot because a certificate is proof of the existence of something but op is clearly not convinced of the existence of her sudden change.

Besides, if she was right, why did she feel the need to beg him.

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by ugofulfilled(m): 6:36am On Jul 24, 2020
emillysmigael:
It is a matter of choice... If you were to be my brother; I'd say "Let her go...". Except you love too much to let go!!!

Ok. Thank you. I accepted her back which I think it's an expensive right thing to do. What do you advise that I do now.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by LeoFish92(m): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2020
Angelinastto:
Only you can take this decision. All the group chat issh is normal stuff among ladies, your sister is also guilty. She was just doing shakara and at a point it got to her head. It's took her awhile to know what she wanted.
Come to think of it, the shame is not only yours. It's a shame she's ending up with a guy she has made fun of and embarrassed in public. Meaning, you're the best available guy after all.
It's a win win situation dear, in between, do not marry for anything but love.
All the best!

By the way
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by hardyzah: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2020
Good day bro,I went through a situation similar to this your story but at the end I still be the champ,four years ago there was a girl I like in particular she worked in a supermarket,I expressed my feelings to her but for her to reply me in reasonable way if she didn't even agreed to date me she and her friends would just be embarrassing me and my colleagues anytime we passed their supermarket for over 6 monnth so I decided to go on my own way and not to pass in front of her working place again.
Like a year later she is the only one left in the supermarket still working there because all her friends had gone on their own separate ways,so I used to go there buy some stuff even atimes I went there the way she would still attended to me were not normal that would lead to exchanging words sometimes.
One night I thought she was in good mood so I asked her why didn't you being online like before on messenger and she replied me that she had been busy but she would came online that day,when I reached house I sat down in front of my house pressing my phone I checked my messenger I saw her online and chat her up she responded to me in a way that I liked,we talk about so many things and as we are doing that something just came to my mind telling to do it again so I gave it a try and used the medium to re-expressed my feelings and intentions to her and she replied me to met her the following day evening and I did that still said those words on her presence and she agreed to date me.
On dating each other I detected some qualities and features that I have been wanted in a woman's life,we keep moving I presented her to my family and they gave me a go ahead,now the babe we are talking about is presently living under my roof and she had gave birth to a set of twins for me.
Bro my I advice to you is that since you loved her since day one and perhaps her friends could be the source of the altitude she was given you back then,because for me I don't see any genuine reason for you to treat her bad for all what you said she did to you,you know how these our girls behave in the first place now and I think this is a pride for you because anytime you have any discussion that pattern to you guys past you will just remind her that does she remembers how she used to treated you but now she is now under your roof serving you breakfast before you go to work
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by krushdripper(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
Mypeople2:
If we all narrate what this children (18-24) do to us just because we are asking them out for marriage,not even for sex, you won't believe it .Just forgive and forget
We should just forgive & forget while they keep toying with our hearts & emotions like they have none? Now I dish them what they serve & some extra anytime possible, you should too & any other real guy reading. funny enough, it produces the result you were seeking with your so called love & care though those results don't even entice me any longer, they ain't worth shit to me anymore.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by ToniBlaize: 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2020
But wait ooo...

Do you know marrying her issa bigger disgrace to her?
Think about it.... She, later marrying the same guy she said she will never let so close....who be the Dog wey go back go chop shit now?.... Think about it... You ain't the only one having funny feelings here... She may probably have to live with that for the rest of her life...

And lets also talk fact...if you leave her..you will miss her... Leaving her will be a mistake, if ur other babe was any good you won't even have allowed her come in btw or so close to you...one way or the other, she's part of ur world now...and weada you like it or not, despite her imperfection or ur hate for her...The better Part of you still loves her,like really do.... If you let her go now... Chances re 6-12months later, you will end up being the one begging, offering to buy her lunch and taking her to dinner just to mend that bridge...You liked her from the onset, there's already one bridge, one Gap, You personally need to work on..if possible take therapy...don't make the mumu mistake of making it two bridges...Even God have forgiven you for worst..who come be you nah....�... let it go bro...You don't know what you have in her until you set her free...Love is not simple or Complex either...nah we dey make am that complicated... Nothing good comes easy,chances are if she didn't get to fall for you the hard way, you both won't have been here...
Then she was childish,Now it ur turn to be matured,there's no guarantee that whoever comes next won't do worst,and it even becomes bad when you have settled down with such a person...So why not go with a devil you can actually relate with? For the fact that you can still remember the good times,and the first times...shows you love her...nah ur stubborn nature no wan gree... She break ur TV? She break ur glass door?? She don slap you b4?? She fight you for public?she pursue ur bro or mama comot for house? Bro those re the kinda women some men sleep next to everynight and still say i love you the following morning.... I don't see anything wrong marrying this babe if she don repent...some scenerio re just a stepping stone to something great.... If she no digrace you now...may be you for never discover ur actual worth...just saying��

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by chyket(m): 9:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Chisomhustler:

You are a bad adviser!
I wanted to respond to this but realised that you seem to still be an undergraduate and coincidentally I left the University in 1992 so I understand where you are coming from.

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by efeteb: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
Tonyblaize and Hardyzah thanks for your matured opinion. Most people feel that life is only in one direction but they forget its give and take. Some persons are just here to express their frustrations as advice when they are still eating ''mama thank you''. Life is beyond the rantings of exurberant teenagers that feels they understand life because they are privy to data and can type.

My guy man up. You will look back at this post someday and smile.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by efeteb: 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2020
ekaF:

It all sounds like victim-blaming

In point 2 you called her naive but somehow on point 1 she knew what she wanted. She's naive but according to you she knew to look for 'maturity' in point 5

Point 4 suggest that her love for him is based on him meeting her expectations. That's a dynamic no man should be comfortable with

For point number 8. The past is all he really has to judge her. The problem is not her misdeeds but the personality of the person that committed it. The example you gave is moot because a certificate is proof of the existence of something but op is clearly not convinced of the existence of her sudden change.

Besides, if she was right, why did she feel the need to beg him.

I can see you only read what I wrote to reply me, not to understand what I said.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by ekaF(f): 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
efeteb:

I can see you only read what I wrote to reply me, not to understand what I said.

I understand why you would think so. What a lot of you men forget is that we women are very manipulative and selfish.
I know two people that have gone through something similar. They were warned, these guys made excuses for the ladies thinking that they had changed. today one is divorced and they other is separated despite the fact that there are children involved.

Hopefully you now understand why I'm so passionate about things like things.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Magnoliaa(f): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Found it. grin

Poco, I swear, you are a. cheesy

Lmaooooo. Alfa mail, alfa mail, na who you wan con marry? Naija girl.

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by rockog: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
DaddyRochie1642:
I just came here to Read this Your Interesting Story,... Oga, I have no Advise to give you grin grin
My advice to you is, though I don't know how to say it or to express it. But you need to seriously and passionately superficially and in conclusion try and powerfully and completely.
Sey u understand now.
Stick to my advice.
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.