Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now (63391 Views)

"Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? / If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Ryan03(f): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2020
MiamiePizza:
Had to pause the music I'm playing so I could give a better advice.
See ehn, this life nobody is 100%, that is no one is perfect. One of the holy books says 'To err is human but to forgive is divine'.
They say love is blind, you know what that means? it means when you in love with someone, you don't see no fault in whatever they do.

This your case, I'm not sure you really love her. If you do really love her you'll forgive whatever she's done in the past and forget also all the pains, disgrace she's caused. What you get for this lady isn't love(I'm sorry) its just emotions, and you know one thing about emotions, it comes and goes.

Marriage isn't what one rush into, you take your time when choosing a life partner. You don't want to marry her now and divorce her later (maybe 2, 3yrs time). Marry who you truly love so you enjoy and not endure your marriage.
If you can't forgive her and let go of the pains, please don't marry her.
even after forgiving her, I don't think he should marry such a Girl. I just can't vibe with rude people, even if she loves you now (which I can't seem to wrap my head around), how sure are you that she won't disrespect your family and those around you with this kind of attitude?

2 Likes

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Ryan03(f): 7:49am On Jul 23, 2020
proxillin:

Make i no lie you, I still habour hate for her. U got me there. I remember those disgrace everyday.
At times, I mistreat her, she will go and still come back..

she wont just go away.

I was in love with her until I got to know her personality. I still remember those moment I fantasize about her. Her physique, beauty and all The moment that made me approach her. I think thats what is keeping me with her.
you sef, you are a bad person. So what about the other girl? If you are the one being cheated on now, nairaland would have been flooded with tears
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by chyket(m): 7:51am On Jul 23, 2020
The relationship has moved forward positively and let it be indeed!!! It's unfair to go back to the previous negative issues you had, unless there is something new negatively she has done.
I am sure that if we are preview to what you also told your own friends at the challenging period of the relationship,we may not continue to see you the way we currently do.
Please move forward
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by authority2006(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2020
proxillin:

Make i no lie you, I still habour hate for her. U got me there. I remember those disgrace everyday.

she wont just go away.

I was in love with her until I got to know her personality. I still remember those moment I fantasize about her. Her physique, beauty and all The moment that made me approach her. I think thats what is keeping me with her.

While you're still considering whether to dump her or see her parents, I hope you don't end up impregnating her before you make your decision. In another words, as you are wasting her time, you might end up in a trap of pregnancy

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Nzeh12(m): 8:00am On Jul 23, 2020
Bros if she’s still friends with your sister, ask her opinion on the subject. Your sister knows her too well.

You shouldn’t be harboring such past in your heart na, e be like say you never know women oh, a woman can love you and still do the things that lady did. Women head dey touch.

Also, take out time to make sure it’s not just because she wants to marry that’s why she’s on your case.

Lastly, have you ever thought of spending time with God in prayer and fasting for divine guidance in search for a life partner? If not, please do
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by ugofulfilled(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2020
emillysmigael:
If you have forgiven her... let go of the past. If you have not truly forgiven her; kindly let her go in peace and not in pieces. Thanks

Can I ask you? what about a girlfriend of almost 2 years who left you for another guy and within one week she comes back begging to be accepted again that she has realized her mistake and vouch never to do such again... if you were to advice the young man in question what would be you best advice?

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by broswilli: 8:05am On Jul 23, 2020
Women betray a lot even the woman you will eventually marry will betray you. Men also betray but it is greater with women because they are always seeking approval from friends even women in their 40's still seek approval from friends. Most men by 35 should have learnt to stay alone.

A man should learn how to handle betrayal because it must surely come whether you like it or not. It will come from friends, family and even your wife. A womans beauty is seen mostly in her face and her figure. A man's beauty is seen in his ability to overlook an insult. A woman will love and respect you when she knows that you have the capacity to overlook an insult. I am not saying that you should turn yourself to a zombie to be insulted, but a woman will definitely test you. The test is necessary to show you have the capacity to handle a family. Yes your children will eventually test you when they become teenagers.

So if you can overlook the insult you should let her know the you felt highly disrespected you should let her know that you will not marry a woman that disrespect you just to gain respect from friends and until you are sure that she is not looking for respect from her friends at your expense you will not see her parents. This will make her understand that even if you will ignore disrespect or betrayal you will not take it lightly.

Watch as a true nature unfolds. If she Is woman that wants to gain respect from her friends from being the first to get married she would go about complaining about you and at the end disengage. If she truly wants you she would wait until you say let's go and see your parents. Please don't make her wait too long if she waits too long she would insult you remember she is a human being.

Now why do you as a man need to overlook insults. It is the ultimate test and beauty of a man. This knowledge does not come from me it is what the Bible says. Any man that doesn't overlook insult is a woman. Women don't overlook anything. If you have the opportunity to live in a house we're the father cannot overlook an insult the family is always at war and the children are punished with an unhappy home.

The world need more men that can overlook insults and more women that think for themselves. Further more if she is a woman that relies on other women for her opinion or social media for her opinions then avoid her. The reason is that such women are like robots controlled by outside forces. This is important because if sometime in the future someone accuses you falsely your wife knowing who you are should say my husband cannot do this thing he is accused of. If she is controlled by outside forces she would be the first to betray you. She would start giving false testimony just because she wants to trend.

So it boils down to knowing who you want to get married to make sure she is a confident woman that knows what she wants not a woman that wants to get married because her friends are getting married. Make sure you have self control. The Bible says a man without self control is like a city with broken walls. Self control also includes the ability to overlook an insult. Thanks. ���

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Expresswriter: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2020
Can't you read in between the lines that this girl doesn't love you?

She came back to you because your value increased in her eyes-- you stopped having time for her and most importantly you were in a relationship.

All of that increases the value of men in the eyes of most women. But that's childishness on the part of such types of women.

She was jealous you had another woman. She was desperate for attention because you were no longer giving her attention.

Somebody called you a goat, and did all those despicable things to you and you want to marry her Are you okay, young man?

Never disregard red flags.

As you lay your bed so you'll lie on it.

The leopard doesn't change its spot.

What you saw from the beginning is what you'd see in marriage.

That's her true colour. Not the false repentant woman who comes to cook for you and do your laundry.

You deserve better. She doesn't deserve you.

There are better women out there.

Las las, the ball is in your court.

Decide wisely.

2 Likes

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by nnamdi65(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2020
Bro, I've been in your shoes before..

Truely, you know you really love this girl than the other one..
Hurting this girl would really hurt you too..

I'm sure you're dating the other girl to feel better after your experience at that nightmare birthday.

If she don't love you, she would never have ask you to tell her such in public, she would never had knelt down to apologise to you (person u never marry o)

The thing is She truely wasn't sure of your love proposal nor the best way to handle it but when she realized this, she came begging.

Obviously every guy will feel unhappy like u felt. But trust me if you hurt this girl you will really regret it cos you have a very long story with her already, she's part of you, that you just can't be without and that why, your inner man accepted her back when u 4gave her before the sex thing hyped the vibe of your feelings for each other.

Tell her what you really feel like doing to her,
Same time tell her how you truely feel about her
Also asked your sisters opinion (not in consideration) about what she think about you marrying her.. cos trust me, your sister knows her very well...

Then carefully take your decisions

2 Likes

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Expresswriter: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2020
Ryan03:
even after forgiving her, I don't think he should marry such a Girl. I just can't vibe with rude people, even if she loves you now (which I can't seem to wrap my head around), how sure are you that she won't disrespect your family and those around you with this kind of attitude?

On point.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Prof0fficial: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2020
that's what your quest for show off... PDA (public display of affection caused you).

most women are pretentious especially in the mids of their female friends and they are likely to embarrass you.

women like secret alot. until she is confident enough for the PDA.

let her always be the one to initiate the PDA especially if you are still trying to win her love....

so forgive her, it wasn't her fault. you failed the game.

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by aytuns(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2020
proxillin:

she wont just go away.

so you are clearly saying, that all you feel right now for this lady is LUST because of her hot banging body.... Well.. Sex is not marriage.. Since you hate her personality, you are bound to never be able to live with her on a constant basis 'Till Death Do You PArt'..unless you want to have a super pitiful marriage like those in family section... marry someone whose personality you love.. and like people have already said, don;t make excuses for her, at 24, ladies are mature enough to know what is real, and what is a smoke screen... She knew what she did, that day, and she knows that you still had some feelings for her, and thats why she's come with this pleading facade.. trust me, if she disgraced you in public once, she WILL do it again!
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by alpharoyalty: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2020
Forgive her, whoever you make up your mjnd to marry anyday or time will always offend you, we are all humans, try to look at her good side.
You need forgiveness to be a married man in this life, so learn it now. At least, she has covered up with good things too. You did not cautch her with another guy, she only gave you attitude and has since apologized. Let go and move on, she might be a better woman for you.

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by RubyDaily: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2020
Batshit!!! Please leave her alone...... Please, since you can't forgive her after she had asked for your forgiveness. You had sex with her and can't resist her but still wanna deal with her, ion even understand your own way sef or you telling me you'r playing her..... nonsense, leave her the Bleep alone cause the relationship is brutal, and believe me she is innocent
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by aytuns(m): 8:39am On Jul 23, 2020
broswilli:
Women betray a lot even the woman you will eventually marry will betray you. Men also betray but it is greater with women because they are always seeking approval from friends even women in their 40's still seek approval from friends. Most men by 35 should have learnt to stay alone.

A man should learn how to handle betrayal because it must surely come whether you like it or not. It will come from friends, family and even your wife. A womans beauty is seen mostly in her face and her figure. A man's beauty is seen in his ability to overlook an insult. A woman will love and respect you when she knows that you have the capacity to overlook an insult. I am not saying that you should turn yourself to a zombie to be insulted, but a woman will definitely test you. The test is necessary to show you have the capacity to handle a family. Yes your children will eventually test you when they become teenagers.

So if you can overlook the insult you should let her know the you felt highly disrespected you should let her know that you will not marry a woman that disrespect you just to gain respect from friends and until you are sure that she is not looking for respect from her friends at your expense you will not see her parents. This will make her understand that even if you will ignore disrespect or betrayal you will not take it lightly.

Is this not a recipe to failure and an open way to receive future insults.. I believe he should call her out on her errors, rather than make excuses for her.. We should stop encouraging bad behaviours in women.. It will only make them entitled, and giving them the leverage to walk over men the more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Amotekun777: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2020
OP, make Thunder strike you if you go marry dat girl. angry Dem swear for you ni? Craze dey worry ur head so? angry

Again, if you marry her, make Ojuelegba Thunder strike ur d!ck. angry
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Amotekun777: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2020
broswilli:

Watch as a true nature unfolds. If she Is woman that wants to gain respect from her friends from being the first to get married she would go about complaining about you and at the end disengage. If she truly wants you she would wait until you say let's go and see your parents. Please don't make her wait too long if she waits too long she would insult you remember she is a human being.

Now why do you as a man need to overlook insults. It is the ultimate test and beauty of a man. This knowledge does not come from me it is what the Bible says. Any man that doesn't overlook insult is a woman. Women don't overlook anything. If you have the opportunity to live in a house we're the father cannot overlook an insult the family is always at war and the children are punished with an unhappy home.

The world need more men that can overlook insults and more women that think for themselves. Further more if she is a woman that relies on other women for her opinion or social media for her opinions then avoid her. The reason is that such women are like robots controlled by outside forces. This is important because if sometime in the future someone accuses you falsely your wife knowing who you are should say my husband cannot do this thing he is accused of. If she is controlled by outside forces she would be the first to betray you. She would start giving false testimony just because she wants to trend.

So it boils down to knowing who you want to get married to make sure she is a confident woman that knows what she wants not a woman that wants to get married because her friends are getting married. Make sure you have self control. The Bible says a man without self control is like a city with broken walls. Self control also includes the ability to overlook an insult. Thanks. ���

Guy, you be Ekeletu? Craze dey worry you ni? angry
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by ifko: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2020
My friend wife dusgrace d him so tey. Las las d guy still marry her. Nah shakara she dey do den which is normal among gals. If u can forgive and let go marry her if u can't forgive let her know and everyone should move on. But do u know one thing if u eventually marry her nag gist u will be using all her shakara do. It happens like that.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by lucky4west: 8:50am On Jul 23, 2020
hmmmm sex has affected ur thinking....but we must forgive any way and so many ladies has lost valuable and meaningful relationships like that because they did not realize that Mr. Right does not always look right the first time
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by MrBen619(m): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2020
This is Buhari telling IBB to come out and tell him why he overthrown him on sit in the 80s, learn to forgive my brother. I was even thinking that she left for another man while you two were dating. Mine left me for another man, for almost a year and later can back looking for my contact just to hear my voice, it was her greatest surprise when she heard the words, I forgive you from my mouth. She's now my baby mama, and am like a small god her, she never messes around, she never complain no matter what i do, she never complains even if i show no care financially, imagine a lady begging me to send her money to buy her underwears ( just see the level Indorance and patience). To me, I am better off with someone who have realized his/her foolishness than someone who have done nothing wrong yet, such people are pretendants. Talking out of experience.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by phemmyfour: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2020
proxillin:
She has been mounting pressure on me to follow her to meet her parents. We have been in this relationship for a year now. Although she is not the only one I am dating. I am not sure of the other lady, but atleast this one is ready to marry me.

I am not sure if I genuinely love her or not, but a part of me love her..A part of me want to treat her bad, whenever I remember what she did to me in the past.

3 years ago, I started noticing and showing interest in her being my junior sister’s friend. I discussed with my sister who encouraged me to approach her that she had no boyfriend. We were on talking terms before which was an opportunity. So I leveraged on that to get closer to her. When she noticed I was getting closer, she started giving me attitudes, stopped talking to me. Finally she stopped coming to our house. She would give my sister thousands of excuses why she was not chanced to come to our house.

We met at a friends birthday party, to my surprized, she warmed up to me, greeted me. I though she must have repented. While the party was on, I asked her to come to my table and spend sometimes with me, she said “ok”. I waited for hours, she didn’t come. I later saw her in the room with the celibrant. I jokingly said to her “You dey whine me abi”. She just went off, started ranting, she said I should say whatever I want to say now infront of everyone..infront of her friends. “Why do you want me to come and sit with you?” say it now “let the whole world hear”. It was so embarrasing for me. I just said to myself “whats there..are they not aldult?..dem never toast all of them before”.

My sister was there, got angry and left us. She had already warned me to leave her alone. That I am interfering with their friendship. On my birthday, she replied to my whatsapp pictures with love and kiss icons. She went to facebook to like all my birthday pix. Facebook was alerting me as she was clicking. She finally sent me happy birthday..where is my cake..we started gisting again. She apologized for what she did that day, that she was not in a good mood that day (someone who met, joked and laugh with me, even agreed to come sit with me on my table).

We continued chattin for weeks, I made sure I didn’t get intimate with her. One day, my sister was playing with my phone, then saw our chats, read through our chats. She was mad at me. She confronted me and nearly slapped her for disrespect. She later calm down and explain to me that if I knew what this girl said about me on group chat, that I would shoot her if I have a gun. She said she didn’t tell me so that I wont feel bad.
She then show me their caucaus group chat discussing me. Tears was just coming out of my eyes. I felt cold. They were just laughing at me. My sister was just fighting for me shutting them off.

This lady said “how come some men behave like he goat. Why can’t he leave me alone?” “am I the only girl on the planet? Oh God I hate that idiot.” “Gosh, I can never be close to such person talkless of dating him” ANOTHER girl said “That’s how those guys are…you need to disgrace him more next time he try something stupid with you. Blahblah.

That’s when I closed her chapter. Blocked her on facebook, whatsapp, instagram. I moved on. My sister did photoshoot for her birthday and some of her friends came. I saw her and just greeted her, minding my business. Then I was dating another girl then, so it’s a win win for all. She stayed behind, when everyone left, she asked my sister to help her beg me. She knelt infront of me started telling me “she was sorry..she was being childish” This was someone that was in her 24 when I was chasing her. I said I forgave due to pressure from my sister. Since then, she will come to my apartment, do my laundary, cook soup inside my freezer. When she is coming from work, she will branch at my place prepare food on my table. At times she offered to sleep overnite, that she cooked till late in the night, which I will refuse.

But one thing led to another, one day, we had sex. And that changed everything. I couldn’t resist her again. But a part of me still hate her whenever I remember those disgraceful moments. Now she is 26, she want us get married. If I marry her, I may treat her bad.

In a dilema seriously and its giving me headache.
You ve forgiven her but to forget takes time. Don't get married to her cos you ll treat her badly. It takes years to forget if you ll ever do
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 23, 2020
YOU ARE STILL A KID. MAY NOT BE AGE WISE BUT PSYCHOLOGICALLY! Sorry if I'm a little blunt here.[/b]

[b]The GIRL was a kid when she did all those to you but I can see she is a fast learner. She's now all grown-up more than you are.
[i][/i]

Bro, this is not just about forgiving a girl you are dating. It shows that you don't have a forgiving spirit to anybody that offends you. Try to hone psychological state of mind into forgiveness, for the sake of your general well being. If not, people with this kind of mentality are prone to depression.

PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE BRO, if what you stated is the only problem you have with her;

1. sit her down.
2. Tell her how you feel about her past mischief to you (That she's OK for you but you are finding it difficult to forget).
3. If she apologize once more, try to forgive her, and work on yourself not to brood over anybody's past mistakes/wrongdoing against you. (forgive ppl before they apologize: you can only be more careful in dealing with them in future).
4. If she reacts on the contrary, if she gets hostile, this may indicate she's not truly grown-up; watch as events unfolds her true commitment (that is if you truly love her) before you proceed with your marital procedures.
5. Do not encourage any altercation, don't forget, one of your goal at moment is trying to be ALL FORGIVEN AND FORGET THE PAST.
6. Let the unfolding events that follows, mixed with your feelings for her influenced your decision.
7. I rest my case.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Yoighaman(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2020
baiaon:
When you first met her,she was in the age bracket of 22 to 23years old.She must have had alot of suitors and options.Hence her nasty attitude towards you because you weren't her spec.Fast forward 3 years and the suitors and options have dried up hence her desire to get married as soon as possible to any available option that's why you see her cooking,sweeping and other bullshit that easily impresses Nigerian men
If you eventually marry her,she will change back to her nasty attitude when you first met her.Classic bait and switch

Damn, you are meant to be a Prof.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Dreyton36: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2020
She wasn't giving you the bad attitude alone
She also spreaded it to other guys and they've dealt with her and bleeped her hard
Now she's come to her senses and chosed the nicest of them all, and that's you

Cuz she knows you've got a fragile heart and whatever she does, she has your sister to back her up, plus she's now aging up and she's desperate, probably pressure from parents yunno

Guy I can't close my eyes cuz of what anyone's gonna say
DUMP HER AND RUN

Get yourself a woman that will appreciate you for who you are and not the only that will use you as a spare Tyre

Me na Bleep boy, no love zone
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by holocron: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2020
Ningen:

END IT MAN.
Stop wasting both of your time.

Don't end it! You are on to a good thing. The present dynamics of the relationship is to your favour. Maintain the dynamics like that and you will keep enjoying your marriage as she strives to win you over but you will never completely succumb to her wiles. Perfect situation for a marriage. Kudos.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Dbarrzx: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2020
If there is still high level of bitterness in you, i will advise u let her go. But this will judge how matured you are. She erred with the vibe in her head then and she realized her mistakes and came to apologized. That incident can always come to hurt you both or it will serve as a comic relief whenever both of you remembered it and just laff it off
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Kranediggy(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2020
Don't mind what she did in that group chat, she was just trying to shine and that's really childish, that's why she did that. She's a honest girl sha, that's why she told you the reason why she did that. I can't advice you to not forgive her, you have to, 'cause that's what life is all about; forgiveness is divine & it's for the strong. Maybe that's why you want to hurt this girl that loves you despite her imperfections as a human. If you love her, just try your best & forgive her bro (forget the fact that she made you cry in the past), since your younger sis interceeded on her behalf. Those small girls that laughed at that whatsapp group will still see that she was childish then, when you settle down with her. Remember that girls ain't guys, they sabi mumu sometimes o!...Most things people do on social media ain't not real bro. After forgiving her and you find out that you can't resist her, marry her; so you won't regret losing her forever, remember she's your sis's friend & she'll be coming around often.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by koladebrainiac(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2020
you need to talk about this with her. tell her how it affects you with her. I understand how you feel bro.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by dinodesmond(m): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2020
Heathrow44:

I knw it's toxic, disgracing someone on a group chat isn't toxic shey, calling someone a he-goat isn't toxic? She should be able to take wat she dishes out !

But its not weakness on our part to forgive people like this. It is equally not beyond us to overlook it either.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Ferdinandu(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2020
proxillin:
She has been mounting pressure on me to follow her to meet her parents. We have been in this relationship for a year now. Although she is not the only one I am dating. I am not sure of the other lady, but atleast this one is ready to marry me.

I am not sure if I genuinely love her or not, but a part of me love her..A part of me want to treat her bad, whenever I remember what she did to me in the past.

3 years ago, I started noticing and showing interest in her being my junior sister’s friend. I discussed with my sister who encouraged me to approach her that she had no boyfriend. We were on talking terms before which was an opportunity. So I leveraged on that to get closer to her. When she noticed I was getting closer, she started giving me attitudes, stopped talking to me. Finally she stopped coming to our house. She would give my sister thousands of excuses why she was not chanced to come to our house.

We met at a friends birthday party, to my surprized, she warmed up to me, greeted me. I though she must have repented. While the party was on, I asked her to come to my table and spend sometimes with me, she said “ok”. I waited for hours, she didn’t come. I later saw her in the room with the celibrant. I jokingly said to her “You dey whine me abi”. She just went off, started ranting, she said I should say whatever I want to say now infront of everyone..infront of her friends. “Why do you want me to come and sit with you?” say it now “let the whole world hear”. It was so embarrasing for me. I just said to myself “whats there..are they not aldult?..dem never toast all of them before”.

My sister was there, got angry and left us. She had already warned me to leave her alone. That I am interfering with their friendship. On my birthday, she replied to my whatsapp pictures with love and kiss icons. She went to facebook to like all my birthday pix. Facebook was alerting me as she was clicking. She finally sent me happy birthday..where is my cake..we started gisting again. She apologized for what she did that day, that she was not in a good mood that day (someone who met, joked and laugh with me, even agreed to come sit with me on my table).

We continued chattin for weeks, I made sure I didn’t get intimate with her. One day, my sister was playing with my phone, then saw our chats, read through our chats. She was mad at me. She confronted me and nearly slapped her for disrespect. She later calm down and explain to me that if I knew what this girl said about me on group chat, that I would shoot her if I have a gun. She said she didn’t tell me so that I wont feel bad.
She then show me their caucaus group chat discussing me. Tears was just coming out of my eyes. I felt cold. They were just laughing at me. My sister was just fighting for me shutting them off.

This lady said “how come some men behave like he goat. Why can’t he leave me alone?” “am I the only girl on the planet? Oh God I hate that idiot.” “Gosh, I can never be close to such person talkless of dating him” ANOTHER girl said “That’s how those guys are…you need to disgrace him more next time he try something stupid with you. Blahblah.

That’s when I closed her chapter. Blocked her on facebook, whatsapp, instagram. I moved on. My sister did photoshoot for her birthday and some of her friends came. I saw her and just greeted her, minding my business. Then I was dating another girl then, so it’s a win win for all. She stayed behind, when everyone left, she asked my sister to help her beg me. She knelt infront of me started telling me “she was sorry..she was being childish” This was someone that was in her 24 when I was chasing her. I said I forgave due to pressure from my sister. Since then, she will come to my apartment, do my laundary, cook soup inside my freezer. When she is coming from work, she will branch at my place prepare food on my table. At times she offered to sleep overnite, that she cooked till late in the night, which I will refuse.

But one thing led to another, one day, we had sex. And that changed everything. I couldn’t resist her again. But a part of me still hate her whenever I remember those disgraceful moments. Now she is 26, she want us get married. If I marry her, I may treat her bad.

In a dilema seriously and its giving me headache.

Girls are crazy human beings. Forget what happened while wooing her, most of them do equivalent of that to guys they are secretly crushing on especially when they are in front of their so called friends. If she truly loves you now and you feel same way about her, forget the stress she let you go before it is all part of the game.

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by efeteb: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2020
If you can see this, you really missed the point of her altitude then. She really liked you but immaturity on your part made you to miss the pointers.

1. She expected you to be bold to tell her what you want in verbatim but you where busy jumping around her, her only response is frustration which is shown in different form, she choosed rudeness to you which is a normal.

2. She brought you to her group out of naivety, to sample their opinion. Bashing you was done to save her face, if you are not accepted by the group.

3. Bringing you to her group was also to let your sister know she is on your matter. Since a girl can be toasted by many boys, but she only discuss the one she is interested in extensively.

4. I can see genuine love from her. Since after the sex, she has been showing you so much love. This is because you finally behaved as a man by meeting her expectations.

5. Treating her with hatred still goes to show that immaturity is still in you that made her despise you earlier. When you fight for something, WINNING your WARS, should compensate for the battle you lost. Her former behavior were you battles on this war.

6. You can be older in age than her, but that is different from maturity. A smart 16yrs old girl, has the maturity of a 24yrs old boy. Women always respect maturity.

7. I can tell from your story so far that you still liked her. Marrying her is not a mistake since you are the problem here. Holistically look at my points and see. These are some of the story you will share in your marriage later. There are still more that can be deduce from your story but let me stop here.

8. Finally, judging people with their past when the present is better is wickedness. If your employer choose to pay you with your primary or secondary school certificate when you have a BSc is that not witchcraft. That is what you are doing.

Show Maturity before you go into marriage. In marriage there will always be conflict of interest but maturity is what makes your conclusions okay for everyone.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by maximusprime2000: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2020
[/i]Op ignore ladies advice above like a plague, run from all this love sick and childish boys telling u she was childish as well. to slap them dey hungry me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason / Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife / I Will Never Near Any Female Below 27 Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.