Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now (63421 Views)

"Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / I Love Her But I Also Hate Her, What Do I Do? / If You Truly Love Her, Beat a crap out her if Mess up, Divorce Her if U hate her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by hakeem4(m): 1:54am On Jul 23, 2020
proxillin:
She has been mounting pressure on me to follow her to meet her parents. We have been in this relationship for a year now. Although she is not the only one I am dating. I am not sure of the other lady, but atleast this one is ready to marry me.

I am not sure if I genuinely love her or not, but a part of me love her..A part of me want to treat her bad, whenever I remember what she did to me in the past.

3 years ago, I started noticing and showing interest in her being my junior sister’s friend. I discussed with my sister who encouraged me to approach her that she had no boyfriend. We were on talking terms before which was an opportunity. So I leveraged on that to get closer to her. When she noticed I was getting closer, she started giving me attitudes, stopped talking to me. Finally she stopped coming to our house. She would give my sister thousands of excuses why she was not chanced to come to our house.

We met at a friends birthday party, to my surprized, she warmed up to me, greeted me. I though she must have repented. While the party was on, I asked her to come to my table and spend sometimes with me, she said “ok”. I waited for hours, she didn’t come. I later saw her in the room with the celibrant. I jokingly said to her “You dey whine me abi”. She just went off, started ranting, she said I should say whatever I want to say now infront of everyone..infront of her friends. “Why do you want me to come and sit with you?” say it now “let the whole world hear”. It was so embarrasing for me. I just said to myself “whats there..are they not aldult?..dem never toast all of them before”.

My sister was there, got angry and left us. She had already warned me to leave her alone. That I am interfering with their friendship. On my birthday, she replied to my whatsapp pictures with love and kiss icons. She went to facebook to like all my birthday pix. Facebook was alerting me as she was clicking. She finally sent me happy birthday..where is my cake..we started gisting again. She apologized for what she did that day, that she was not in a good mood that day (someone who met, joked and laugh with me, even agreed to come sit with me on my table).

We continued chattin for weeks, I made sure I didn’t get intimate with her. One day, my sister was playing with my phone, then saw our chats, read through our chats. She was mad at me. She confronted me and nearly slapped her for disrespect. She later calm down and explain to me that if I knew what this girl said about me on group chat, that I would shoot her if I have a gun. She said she didn’t tell me so that I wont feel bad.
She then show me their caucaus group chat discussing me. Tears was just coming out of my eyes. I felt cold. They were just laughing at me. My sister was just fighting for me shutting them off.

This lady said “how come some men behave like he goat. Why can’t he leave me alone?” “am I the only girl on the planet? Oh God I hate that idiot.” “Gosh, I can never be close to such person talkless of dating him” ANOTHER girl said “That’s how those guys are…you need to disgrace him more next time he try something stupid with you. Blahblah.

That’s when I closed her chapter. Blocked her on facebook, whatsapp, instagram. I moved on. My sister did photoshoot for her birthday and some of her friends came. I saw her and just greeted her, minding my business. Then I was dating another girl then, so it’s a win win for all. She stayed behind, when everyone left, she asked my sister to help her beg me. She knelt infront of me started telling me “she was sorry..she was being childish” This was someone that was in her 24 when I was chasing her. I said I forgave due to pressure from my sister. Since then, she will come to my apartment, do my laundary, cook soup inside my freezer. When she is coming from work, she will branch at my place prepare food on my table. At times she offered to sleep overnite, that she cooked till late in the night, which I will refuse.

But one thing led to another, one day, we had sex. And that changed everything. I couldn’t resist her again. But a part of me still hate her whenever I remember those disgraceful moments. Now she is 26, she want us get married. If I marry her, I may treat her bad.

In a dilema seriously and its giving me headache.
I’d advise you not to marry the babe. You’re a king and you deserve not to be disrespected in such manner.

Just ignore her
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by tammie24: 2:14am On Jul 23, 2020
baiaon:
When you first met her,she was in the age bracket of 22 to 23years old.She must have had alot of suitors and options.Hence her nasty attitude towards you because you weren't her spec.Fast forward 3 years and the suitors and options have dried up hence her desire to get married as soon as possible to any available option that's why you see her cooking,sweeping and other bullshit that easily impresses Nigerian men
If you eventually marry her,she will change back to her nasty attitude when you first met her.Classic bait and switch
you've said it all jare

People don't really change
They only pretend to

I wouldn't go too close to someone like that
She's desperate for a husband, period!

Just can't wrap my head around what she said in the chats
That says a lot about her
Age regardless
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:04am On Jul 23, 2020
LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:07am On Jul 23, 2020
no marry
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Omar09(m): 3:25am On Jul 23, 2020
proxillin:
She has been mounting pressure on me to follow her to meet her parents. We have been in this relationship for a year now. Although she is not the only one I am dating. I am not sure of the other lady, but atleast this one is ready to marry me.

I am not sure if I genuinely love her or not, but a part of me love her..A part of me want to treat her bad, whenever I remember what she did to me in the past.

3 years ago, I started noticing and showing interest in her being my junior sister’s friend. I discussed with my sister who encouraged me to approach her that she had no boyfriend. We were on talking terms before which was an opportunity. So I leveraged on that to get closer to her. When she noticed I was getting closer, she started giving me attitudes, stopped talking to me. Finally she stopped coming to our house. She would give my sister thousands of excuses why she was not chanced to come to our house.

We met at a friends birthday party, to my surprized, she warmed up to me, greeted me. I though she must have repented. While the party was on, I asked her to come to my table and spend sometimes with me, she said “ok”. I waited for hours, she didn’t come. I later saw her in the room with the celibrant. I jokingly said to her “You dey whine me abi”. She just went off, started ranting, she said I should say whatever I want to say now infront of everyone..infront of her friends. “Why do you want me to come and sit with you?” say it now “let the whole world hear”. It was so embarrasing for me. I just said to myself “whats there..are they not aldult?..dem never toast all of them before”.

My sister was there, got angry and left us. She had already warned me to leave her alone. That I am interfering with their friendship. On my birthday, she replied to my whatsapp pictures with love and kiss icons. She went to facebook to like all my birthday pix. Facebook was alerting me as she was clicking. She finally sent me happy birthday..where is my cake..we started gisting again. She apologized for what she did that day, that she was not in a good mood that day (someone who met, joked and laugh with me, even agreed to come sit with me on my table).

We continued chattin for weeks, I made sure I didn’t get intimate with her. One day, my sister was playing with my phone, then saw our chats, read through our chats. She was mad at me. She confronted me and nearly slapped her for disrespect. She later calm down and explain to me that if I knew what this girl said about me on group chat, that I would shoot her if I have a gun. She said she didn’t tell me so that I wont feel bad.
She then show me their caucaus group chat discussing me. Tears was just coming out of my eyes. I felt cold. They were just laughing at me. My sister was just fighting for me shutting them off.

This lady said “how come some men behave like he goat. Why can’t he leave me alone?” “am I the only girl on the planet? Oh God I hate that idiot.” “Gosh, I can never be close to such person talkless of dating him” ANOTHER girl said “That’s how those guys are…you need to disgrace him more next time he try something stupid with you. Blahblah.

That’s when I closed her chapter. Blocked her on facebook, whatsapp, instagram. I moved on. My sister did photoshoot for her birthday and some of her friends came. I saw her and just greeted her, minding my business. Then I was dating another girl then, so it’s a win win for all. She stayed behind, when everyone left, she asked my sister to help her beg me. She knelt infront of me started telling me “she was sorry..she was being childish” This was someone that was in her 24 when I was chasing her. I said I forgave due to pressure from my sister. Since then, she will come to my apartment, do my laundary, cook soup inside my freezer. When she is coming from work, she will branch at my place prepare food on my table. At times she offered to sleep overnite, that she cooked till late in the night, which I will refuse.

But one thing led to another, one day, we had sex. And that changed everything. I couldn’t resist her again. But a part of me still hate her whenever I remember those disgraceful moments. Now she is 26, she want us get married. If I marry her, I may treat her bad.

You probably won't listen to this.
She did all these whilst you were toasting her... Imagine what they will be discussing when you marry her or even now you are dating her.

Get you a new girl, and marry her. Whether or not she will be the best wife on earth, she already disqualified herself with her behavior when she was 24yrs. And it's no "... Childish character" me boy. You should have moved on but it's not late. You can tell you can't deal with her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by wjxavier(m): 3:37am On Jul 23, 2020
proxillin:
I jokingly said to her “You dey whine me abi”. She just went off, started ranting, she said I should say whatever I want to say now infront of everyone..infront of her friends. “Why do you want me to come and sit with you?” say it now “let the whole world hear”. It was so embarrasing for me. I just said to myself “whats there..are they not aldult?..dem never toast all of them before”.

Dude! Forgiveness is not the problem. In fact, it is irrelevant.

She was “being childish”. I laugh in ibiobio. If it’s in her, it will manifest again when she feels settled.

Secondly, she likely did that because one of her sponsors was at the party. She embarrassed you to make an Intended impression...protect a relationship.

That girl will break you’re heart when she finally has it in her possession.

Take it to the bank.

Girls don’t change. They have no new behavior. That’s why broken men always remember the red flags a little too late.

My peace I leave with you.

Selah.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Juliearth(f): 3:59am On Jul 23, 2020
proxillin:

Op, it is important for you to understand that people do not achieve maturity due to their age, but life experience(s). She treated you that way probably because she felt you were just another Bleep boy gunning for third base like her ex or maybe she didn't see any prospect in you. I would advise that you let go of that pain and anger and give her a shot. However, I won't advise that you start making arrangements for marriage any time soon. You need to carefully observe her.

PS
Please end things with the other lady. Why string two women on when you can only marry one?Decide on who you truly want and end things with the other.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Ooe33: 4:00am On Jul 23, 2020
Uncle,
U like her. Why do u care what she said Abt u before seeing u in a better light?
U know girls do that. Dey gossip they always want to feel important in midst of their friends.
So if u are in close the door and sit-down. If not, abeg walk out and still shit the door.
It is childish to let her this u guys have moved past what happened in the past while u are actually still stuck there in a ditch.

proxillin:

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by martowskin1(m): 4:15am On Jul 23, 2020
proxillin:

Make i no lie you, I still habour hate for her. U got me there. I remember those disgrace everyday.
At times, I mistreat her, she will go and still come back..

she wont just go away.

I was in love with her until I got to know her personality. I still remember those moment I fantasize about her. Her physique, beauty and all The moment that made me approach her. I think thats what is keeping me with her.

Bro am a man like u. U need to discuss with someone about this. Talk it out with a therapist. U will be fine. She has grown from girl to a lady. But it seems u have still not grown from a boy to man.

She didn't do those things because she hate u, she was just trying to feel high in present of her friends.

Do u know how this girls feel when men are chasing them? The feelings is out of this world.

Do u feel she has changed or she is acting up.

I won't tell u to forgive her, but u need to man up bro. Men don't hold grudge for so long.

Revenge are things for boys .... Forgiving is things for men. What are u.

Is just a little girls ranting u are holding for that long.

Bro u need to check ur self. Is no really about her any more, is about u ... U gat issues.

Even if u dump her, trust me, this attitude of grudge holding will come back to hunt u.

Learn to let go bro, is over 2yrs aba man's.

Free ur spirit of hate and feel it with love.

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by drightguy(m): 4:37am On Jul 23, 2020
proxillin:

Make i no lie you, I still habour hate for her. U got me there. I remember those disgrace everyday.

If you truly love her you will forgive her but if you don't end up with her you might not find someone who loves you the way she does to the extent of coming back even with the maltreatment.

Your case is simple....my uncle was slapped by his wife in the public when he was still 'chasing' her. He got his respect back when he married her and they are living together happily.

True love keeps no grudges and to show maturity, you need to forgive and know that it's all a childish attitude.

But if you think you can't forgive her; I beg you to let her go with an explanation.

Only if I can get such a girl to love me truly.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Nekky18: 4:45am On Jul 23, 2020
Just move on and stop playing games. If you don't fancy her, tell her and let her go.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by holusormi(m): 5:00am On Jul 23, 2020
proxillin:
Thanks for your inputs. Thanks to those who got something sensible to say and to blank heads. Una thank you.

I dont think the relationship is healthy.something is not right.

I still think people dont just repent overnight except their is a secret reason.

Lol, so how long does it take people to change , ‘over 2 nights’ ? - breakup if you feel the need to , however - life is too short , she might just be childish back then
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Frankcallys(m): 5:31am On Jul 23, 2020
She's your woman. Trust me, this is exactly how I wanna find my woman. Yeah, you saw the bad side of her first, she later realized her mistakes and apologized wholeheartedly.

Forgive her and forget completely about the whole thing, only joke with it when both of you are in good mood and you will see that she's perfectly made for you.

Oh... Btw, the best relationship I ever had was with the girl that insulted and surprisingly slapped me out of nowhere, I surprised her with a dirty slap too and we became enemies instantly. We detest each other like mad.

Months later, she did exactly what yours did, out of the blues she apologized to me in the street kneeling down. I was shocked just like Buhari... I picked her up and she spontaneously surprised me with a long kiss on the spot. Would have married her if we never lost contact after I traveled.

So, please see the good side of her instead of dwelling on her childish behavior in the past and thereby leaving her for another woman. She will love and respect you cos she learned her lesson
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by egopersonified(f): 5:45am On Jul 23, 2020
Even if a homeless beggar toasts you, it's not enough reason to insult them privately and in public. This is the type that will tell your mother and siblings not to enter 'her' house when you marry her. I have learned to watch how people treat security men, sales staff, cleaners, etc., it shows if you have empathy. If she treated you this way in the past, know that other circumstances may arise in the future where you will be treated worse. My only advice is spend more time with her. Listen to how she talks about her family, friends, colleagues, neighbors and strangers. Go out more often with her, watch how she treats people. Bring up different topics and ask her opinions on them. A relationship is a time to know each other, know her now before you make your decision or forever hold your peace.

3 Likes

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Oludara202: 5:45am On Jul 23, 2020
It’s very obvious she took it very far, even to people who knew you, childishness at its peek, but don’t feel too bad, it’s very normal for a man to go after a woman he wants. Currently it’s her shame but make no mistake she might still be a green snake in a green grass. Could be she got a little desperate with 3 years or so gone, because you are definitely going to see the real attitude somewhere along the line.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Meeenah(f): 5:47am On Jul 23, 2020
This is how a lot of men make mistakes. If you dump this one, what is the probability that the one you are going to get will be better than her. There are lots of pretenders. I think its better she was open about her feelings for initial than the one that will be pretending to like you while choping your money or even double dating. Agreed she was childish may have gone too far, I think she must have found someone that talked to her senses. If you knew you had such strong negative emotions towards her, why start the relationship with her in the first place. To me you should try to resolve your emotions towards her first before going for any marriage. If you truely love discuss with her, ask her why she did what she did and what made her to change her mind. Let her give you convincing reasons for her actions. This will help you to resolve some of the negative emotion you harbour towards her. If possible go for counselling. If she comes from a good family and the advantages outweigh the risk you can still consider her. But dont rush into marriage while you are still unsure of your feelings towards her. You can even take a break from it for a while for you to be able to resolve your feelings.

proxillin:

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by omotoyossi(m): 5:59am On Jul 23, 2020
If u listen to all this people saying forgive and forget I'm sorry for your life.
That girl is just DESPERATE for marriage, she doesn't love u. She's just here cos other guys have jilted her, so u are the one that should carry remnants. Shes just desperate,that's why shes doing all that,that's a classic woman trick. After u marry her, u will start seeing wonders again and by that time,it will be too late..only regrets. So better don't be a fool.

2 Likes

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 23, 2020
proxillin:

I understand your plight, bro
I know reminiscing on her pass will create That anger, but you know, then I don't blame her. some girls at 3O still act like kids
your girlfriend was stuck to her peers, and when stick to our peers, pals we often talk shit despite we love a person so that our friends won't look us and tell us, that we are the jew person, well you are a hearten man, you said you have forgive. but some part of you wanna hurt her, this attitude is very bad, if you have forgive, forgive don't use her pass to judge her. please well Las Las you will do what you like.

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by sodeide2013: 6:48am On Jul 23, 2020
The one thing that is clear is that you have not decided on the girl. That is YOU in your mind, you are still not clear. Now if that is the case, WAIT until YOU are clear and decided on her before going to her parents. Do go to her parents because she is ready and anxious and wants you to do that now. No it must be your decision when you are clearly decided. If she cant wait, let her take someone else to her parents.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Dewisedick: 6:51am On Jul 23, 2020
That part of you that hate her will continue to hate her forever. Leave that girl if you know she hurt you that much, because you will always remember - and that could hurt you more after marrying her and she start displaying the "woman attitudes" in your house.

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 23, 2020
dinodesmond:

How the hell did you come about this advice, this story is not even true and you are bringing this kind of toxic advice?

Be kind.!

I knw it's toxic, disgracing someone on a group chat isn't toxic shey, calling someone a he-goat isn't toxic? She should be able to take wat she dishes out !
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Pharaohny: 7:03am On Jul 23, 2020
Advice yourself I know get your time
Mumu man mtcheew
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by testimony1089(m): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2020
Bro pls discuss this issue with her and watch if she apologize politely and passionately which will go a long way in helping u forgive her and letting u know how much u mean to her. Pls don't take any action without having the discussion with her, u might regret it for the rest of your life. How she react after the discussion says alot about her and what she wants u for. Watch out for these: politeness and passion
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by oshorstan(f): 7:17am On Jul 23, 2020
proxillin:

In my opinion, I will ditch her since I don't have � love for her. sex isn't a leverage because when u done pour , that hate feeling comes back. Except u want to build the relationship with her.

Bro what about the other girl you're dating?
it appears to me that you are a joker.

No wonder your younger sister day shout for u.

my opinion ooo

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Youngblackbro: 7:21am On Jul 23, 2020
I don’t know much as a young married man,but all I know that is paramount about marriage is the fact that marriage is a forgiving institution, if your not ready to forgive and let go off things then pls don’t marry yet. Thank me later Adios.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Ladyclair(f): 7:23am On Jul 23, 2020
Please let her go. You will never truly love her and she might just be looking for a second option since maybe her guy dumped her.

1 Like

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by 77up(m): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2020
I see childishness in both side but the choice is yours anyway sad

If some people.on this platform get chance to advice God, they can say he should end the world now now or stop raining and dry up water.
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by jmichael259(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2020
proxillin:

At times, I mistreat her, she will go and still come back..

she wont just go away.

I was in love with her until I got to know her personality. I still remember those moment I fantasize about her. Her physique, beauty and all The moment that made me approach her. I think thats what is keeping me with her.

Those people telling you that men were insulted or shunned in their first approach to their wives so you should forget her past, are lying to you. She wasn't a stranger you were stalking and trying to chyke on the road. She knew you very well and there is no excuse for what she did. Her words and actions in the party and the group chat means there has never been a respect for you as friend or senior all this while she's coming as your younger sister's friend. The worst mistake one could make is marry a woman without respect for him.
So if after marriage you become sick or broke maybe temporarily, does this look like someone who will stay with you for better for worse without using her tongue to kill you or chasing after well to do men?
If you find her childless, sick or needing care like a burden, would you be able to continue to care since her past actions are still hunting you?

The answer being No means you should throw her out immediately to avoid killing your wife or she killing you tomorrow.
She didn't change, she just realised herself as no longer under19 and now desperate for marriage. Don't let her use pregnancy to hook you!
You don't need advice to remove something that is paining you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by Ryan03(f): 7:44am On Jul 23, 2020
Are you sure she is mentally stable? Cause I don't understand are change if attitude. Even weather nor dey change like this
Re: My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now by MrBen619(m): 7:44am On Jul 23, 2020
She's now desperate of getting married that's why she's looking for the closest means possible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason / FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One / Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.