Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down (15107 Views)

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
ubunja:

Men don't marry for money. If a man has to marry for money then maybe the older hag has a chance. Otherwise why doom your kids to be created in a graveyard of a womb that has known dozens of abortions. Younger women are the best. Plus they're cheaper anyways.

We thank God if the products of such wombs as you described them are living well, coming out top of their classes and we have a structure in place to give them a good headstart over their peers due to investments made on their behalf by their parents who combined resources together

1 Like

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by ubunja(m): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

We thank God if the products of such wombs as you described them are living well, coming out top of their classes and you have a structure in place to give them a good headstart over their peers due to investments made on their behalf by their parents who combined resources together
I love my children enough not to have them start under such conditions. Some things money can't buy.

Even my daughter is from the womb of a virgin and she's precious to me because I know she's not contaminated with all kinds of sperm from all kinds of lowlives.

24 Likes

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by kazyhm(m): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Men who marry teenagers are not rational and do not love themselves, what value is she bringing to the association

Thats the point.......how can you sacrifice maturity on the alter of fresh body ?

In fact what is fresh body to start with ? A 27 years old virgin or a 20 years old with 3 body counts ?

3 Likes

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2020
ubunja:
I love my children enough not to have them start under such conditions. Some things money can't buy.

Even my daughter is from the womb of a virgin and she's precious to me because I know she's not contaminated with all kinds of sperm from all kinds of lowlives.

We thank God for that. I pray we won't sire our children with d,ck that has been put in holes of different low lives.

Some holes are cursed, anybody who gets into them can't think straight again, such people will only think and write about holes all the time and all their lives

Our children will never be a product of the community d,ck

6 Likes

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by ubunja(m): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
kazyhm:

Thats the point.......how can you sacrifice maturity at the expense of fresh body ?

In fact what is fresh body to start with ? A 27 years old virgin or a 20 years old with 5 body counts ?
every woman is mature when she wants to settle down. Female maturity is just a mask to get a marriage proposal. Especially for those evening newspapers over 30. Marry them at your own risk.

22 Likes

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by Hdanny(m): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
LOVE VIRGINS

2 Likes

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by ubunja(m): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

We thank God for that. I pray we won't sire our children with d,ck that has been put in holes of different low lives.

Some holes are cursed, anybody who gets into them can't think straight except about holes all the time.

Our children will never be a product of the community d,ck
real men are community dick. Masculinity is polygamous. I can see marriage got you thinking lowly of yourself.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by ubunja(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hdanny:
LOVE VIRGINS
virgins are the future. If any woman deserves special treatment its those women who have kept their legs closed in a world of female debauchery.

Fvck Hoes, Marry Virgins.

24 Likes

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
ubunja:
real men are community dick. Masculinity is polygamous. I can see marriage got you thinking lowly of yourself.

If you say so what is good for the geese is good for the gander.

Goodluck to you if the major achievements on your resume is the number of holes you inserted your tools in.

Nobody holy, but community dicking is not something to boast about or be proud of

Marriage is a business and men should view from that angle in other to avoid heart breaks and disappointments. If both partners are aware of what is at stake, they will want the business to continue and flourish

We are all expected to leave a sustainable legacy for our children, this can only be achieved by getting a partner who shares these dreams and visions, and she has the qualification,resources, intelligence, value to contribute in building the legacy and empire

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by kazyhm(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
ubunja:
every woman is mature when she wants to settle down. Female maturity is just a mask to get a marriage proposal. Especially for those evening newspapers over 30. Marry them at your own risk.

In as much as I love your miseducations; they are facts and very importanter for a discipline man....and for men to have internal Locus of control over their affairs.....however, I feel sex is overrated........everyone responds to feeling differently and different stuffs excites different folks...........

I'm my opinion, females never really get emotionally mature because they exhibits emotions all age long........but then, we should allow females to be trained by their parents...give them head start......

I remember during my NYSC year, i and a friend saw some two very beautiful young girls in a tricycle and he suggested I should approach one. I exclaimed for what!
He said i should catch them young and train her for a wife.

I said my Dad trained my sister ( has a career and a job) and her husband is enjoying her- no too much issues in her marriage.......why should I bring an untrained girl to my parent...........?

Any 26 years old and above should understand their priorities. After all, we all played these games during our teenage years......which by my standard, a man should have had enough by the age of 26-30.......

It doesn't make sense to me to base all "wife material" prerequisites on sex and body........everyone's future should be bigger than incessant thrusting through a slippery holes that will never get tight.

I'll rather marry someone with a clear and divined values and direction rather than considering an imaginary fresh body.

By the way, what's the definition of a fresh body ? A 27/28 years old virgin, medical doctor/registered engineer or a 19 years old WAEC candidate that is a virgin ?

6 Likes

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
kazyhm:

In as much as I love your miseducations; they are facts and very importanter for a discipline man....and for men to have internal Locus of control over their affairs.....however, I feel sex is overrated........everyone respond to feeling differently and different stuff excites different folks...........

26 years old and above should understand their priority after all well all play the game during our teenage years......which by my standard should have had enough by the age of 26........

It doesn't make sense to me to base all "wife material" standard on sex and body........everyone's future should be bigger than incessant thrusting through a slippery holes that will never get tight.

I'll rather marry someone with a clear and divine value and direction rather than considering fresh body.

By the way, what the definition of fresh body ? A 27/28 years old employed medical doctor or a 19 years old WAEC candidate virgin ?

God bless you, that is the angle I am driving at.

All men should be rational with the way they deal with the opposite sex.

Marriage is a marathon journey and should be viewed as a long term Investments, we need to consider the values the shareholders are bringing on board.

Sex is really overated

5 Likes

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by ubunja(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
kazyhm:

In as much as I love your miseducations; they are facts and very importanter for a discipline man....and for men to have internal Locus of control over their affairs.....however, I feel sex is overrated........everyone respond to feeling differently and different stuff excites different folks...........

26 years old and above should understand their priority after all well all play the game during our teenage years......which by my standard should have had enough by the age of 26........

It doesn't make sense to me to base all "wife material" standard on sex and body........everyone's future should be bigger than incessant thrusting through a slippery holes that will never get tight.

I'll rather marry someone with a clear and divine value and direction rather than considering fresh body.

By the way, what the definition of fresh body ? A 27/28 years old employed medical doctor or a 19 years old WAEC candidate virgin ?
I don't have any idea what WAEC is.

The only person with a clear and divine value is a virgin. Not a hoe.

If marriage is not about body freshness then why even bother? Better just to rent prostitutes every weekend. Anything over 25 for a woman is no longer at peak freshness. It's on the decline. Seems like most guys want women AFTER they're done hoering.

18 Likes

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by ubunja(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

If you say so what is good for the geese is good for the gander.

Goodluck to you if the major achievements on your resume is the number of holes you inserted your tools in.

Nobody holy, but community dicking is not something to boast about or be proud of

Marriage is a business and men should view from that angle in other to avoid heart breaks and disappointments. If both partners are aware of what is at stake, they will want the business to continue and flourish

We are all expected to leave a sustainable legacy for our children, this can only be achieved by getting a partner who shares these dreams and visions, and she has the qualification,resources, intelligence, value to contribute in building the legacy and empire
and who says such a partner can't be a 22yr old? Does she have to be a 30 Yr old evening newspaper? No ways. I'm all for what you're saying on legacies etc. But not with an evening newspaper. Count me out.

18 Likes

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2020
ubunja:
and who says such a partner can't be a 22yr old? Does she have to be a 30 Yr old evening newspaper? No ways. I'm all for what you're saying on legacies etc. But not with an evening newspaper. Count me out.

Unfortunately 22 years old is not my own thing when I wanted serious relationships, they were okay when I was playing around and we were deceiving ourselves.
Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by Athemisia: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2020
ubunja:
older women are easy because they know they've expired.

And I don't know what 24 yr old is emotionally unstable. Women mature very early emotionally.

Yet they jump from one dick to another during their early 20s... looking for what exactly??

1 Like

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by ubunja(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Unfortunately 22 years old is not my own thing when I wanted serious relationships, they were okay when I was playing around and we we're deceiving ourselves.

lol most guys waste time with older women but marry something fresh. You did the opposite. But it's all good man you're already married so you have to make your choice work whatever the circumstance. Stay blessed

13 Likes

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by Athemisia: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Unfortunately 22 years old is not my own thing when I wanted serious relationships, they were okay when I was playing around and we we're deceiving ourselves.

Don't mind @Ubunja... just they yan opata... young ladies don't know what they want... they feel because they are young they will always get another better guy... unlike older ladies who have learnt their lessons and now understand what they want

2 Likes

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by ubunja(m): 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
Athemisia:

Yet they jump from one dick to another during their early 20s... looking for what exactly??
so you want them after they're done jumping all over dicks?

When they're calling themselves bornagain virgins?

16 Likes

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
ubunja:
lol most guys waste time with older women but marry something fresh. You did the opposite. But it's all good man you're already married so you have to make your choice work whatever the circumstance. Stay blessed

As usual, it is different strokes for different folks.

As a capitalist, I am more concerned about the returns on the investment, internal rate of return, pay back period, break even point, dividend yield, earning growth and other relevant matrix, which might be useless to you

4 Likes

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by ubunja(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
Athemisia:

Don't mind @Ubunja... just they yan opata... young ladies don't know what they want... they feel because they are young they will always get another better guy... unlike older ladies who have learnt their lessons and now understand what they want
yep learnt their lessons from 3sums, gang b.angs, pulling trains, abortions, etc.

21 Likes

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by ubunja(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

As usual, it is different strokes for different folks.

As a capitalist, I am more concerned about the returns on the investment, internal rate of return, pay back period, break even point, dividend yield, earning growth and other relevant matrix, which might be useless to you
if they were as important to you as you claim they are, you wouldn't base them on a woman, someone who can wake up the next morning with a change of emotions. Ask Jeff Bezos how that worked out for him.

19 Likes

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by Athemisia: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
ubunja:
I don't have any idea what WAEC is.

The only person with a clear and divine value is a virgin. Not a hoe.

If marriage is not about body freshness then why even bother? Better just to rent prostitutes every weekend. Anything over 25 for a woman is no longer at peak freshness. It's on the decline. Seems like most guys want women AFTER they're done hoering.

Marriage is more than just having sex... Anyone who wants to marry because of sex should please step aside... It is a serious deal... not just looking for a woman with fresh body... words like this comes from boy who is yet to understand what marriage is about..

8 Likes

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
ubunja:
if they were as important to you as you claim they are, you wouldn't base them on a woman, someone who can wake up the next morning with a change of emotions. Ask Jeff Bezos how that worked out for him.

You need a woman for the business of marriage
Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
Athemisia:

Marriage is more than just having sex... Anyone who wants to marry because of sex should please step aside... It is a serious deal... not just looking for a woman with fresh body... words like this comes from boy who is yet to understand what marriage is about..

Sex is cheap and overated.

5 Likes

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by ubunja(m): 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
Athemisia:

it's usually women who are no longer virgins who say those words

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by ubunja(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Sex is cheap and overated.
coming from a married man that's hilarious

6 Likes

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by Athemisia: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hdanny:
LOVE VIRGINS . . . . . .
Ritualist..... grin
Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
ubunja:
coming from a married man that's hilarious

We are differently and wonderfully made by God.

A woman whose contributions in a marriage are sex and a great body, has no long term value to add to the association.

My opinion though.

Another man can think otherwise

4 Likes

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by Athemisia: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
ubunja:
it's usually women who are no longer virgins who say those words

Virginity is a state of mind.... there is no big deal there....
what if the lady was molested?
what if she was raped?
These are also some factors to consider before looking for virgins as though you want to use them for sacrifice...
Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by ubunja(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

A woman whose contributions in a marriage are sex and a great body, has no long term value to add to the association.

My opinion though.

lol why do you guys even marry when you don't even value women for being women?

16 Likes

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by Athemisia: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

My opinion though.

I seconded...
because bringing just sex to the table is not different from prostitution... there more things a woman could offer in a marriage... number one is support...

1 Like

Re: Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down by ubunja(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Athemisia:

Virginity is a state of mind.... there is no big deal there....
what if the lady was molested?
what if she was raped?
These are also some factors to consider before looking for virgins as though you want to use them for sacrifice...
I'm done with you

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

4 Tips For Dealing With Anger In A Relationship / Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? / 4 Signs That You May Be Dating The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.