Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" (72980 Views)

Buhari Orders Ngige To Step Down From Ongoing Negotiation With ASUU / Dino Melaye: Thugs Caught By Police Have Confessed That Sunday Faleke Sent Them / Ngige To Oshiomhole: You Got Your Facts Wrong On NSITF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by proeast(m): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Your argument is again flawed!

Lagos remains Yorubaland. If you like cry from now till eternity!

All Obas in Lagos remain Yorubas. All Baales in Lagos remain Yorubas.

Let us know to change its status when an Iboman sit on any throne in Lagos Oba Council.

For now you remain our slaves in Lagos.

If you detest your status write to UN to give you your own Lagos or Abuja in East. grin

You are just jumping from pillar to post, making ilogical assertions. As long as Nigeria remains one country, Igbos have as much right as any other Nigerian in Lagos.

We don't need to write to the UN when we are busy buying up the place and sending you guys to Ogun state. Was it not your brothers that were shamelessly crying on national television on how Igbos have left them homeless? Grown ass lazy men coming on national television to cry and beg Tinubu their god to save them from Igbos shocked Anyone who saw that show of shame will think that Igbos are using guns to displace them whereas it was our money that we used in buying the lands from them, only for them to waste it on useless owambe and start crying grin

Aside the bullion van rogue and his bands of criminals who are milking Lagos dry, how has being a Yoruba helped you in Lagos? So doing agbero and omonile, and living under the bridge while constituting nuisance makes you a master while Igbos that are buying lands and building mansions are the slaves? Lol, you can continue consoling yourselves if that's what makes you to sleep at night.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by humility99: 8:15am On Jul 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You must be a kid. His boy is vice president of Nigeria who's boss to ngige.
Is Osibanjo the Vice President? Chaiii!
VP of Toilets!
A marketer!
A VP whose job is to make Photocopy for Abba Kyiari!
A VP that can't even sack his own driver!
l reject this kind of VP

2 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2020
gungab:
Meeenh !

Ngige is a real Gee

I like him for his bluntness
Not surprising he is called a boiled small stout
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by SoftWerkLife: 8:19am On Jul 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin you're a "ogboro ogbo"

2 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by PureFace1(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2020
humility99:

You called Igbo land tiny, but Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria. Abia is 2 times as big as Lagos. Enugu is 3 times as big as Lagos! Yorubas don't travel! You feel too comfortable in Lagos. You people are not daring!
You can't compare the quality of life of an average lgbo to an average Yoruba.
How did 1 million boys come about?
The 1million boys issue during the total lock down showed that, if Nigeria divides, the Yoruba youths would start stealing food from house to house! Hunger would kill all the Yorubas!
Just 1 months to the total lock down, Yoruba youths were robbing for indomie, chaiii!
Did you see any lbo that joined 1 million boys?

I didn't expect you to cried this hard.

1 million boys is a cult group how did you know Igbo are not part of them? Or Igbo don't join cult in Nigeria?

Enugu is bigger than Lagos blah blah blah, but you didn't mention how Oyo state is as big as all South East states.

If you want to talk about quality of lives, how many Yoruba do you see all over Anambra pushing Wheel Barrows and selling Gala in traffic?

Imagine coming all the way to Lagos or anywhere in South West just to come and push wheelbarrows and sell Gala in traffic, it means your five South East states is so economically useless that you can't even hawk ordinary Gala there.

Igbo is the only tribe in Nigeria that sell their
new born babies for measly sum of money, prove how wretched your generation is.

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by PureFace1(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Emir of Ilorin is torturing our Oba, Tinubu help us

Typical Nyamirin

Tell us when you take back your lands from your Igala Masters. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Darealudeme: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2020
Lord sky grin
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Nahhhh. They've never been in same rank. What will Tinubu use minister for? Tinubu has produced leaders, one of them is vice president WHO IS BOSS TO NGIGE

Alias not in the same political periscope but according to portfolios, believe me, I had it before it not in any will of a BOSS.....

Ask Oshomole howfar......
Both Osibanjo and Ngige have BUHARI as their BOSS pls.....

What can Osibanjo instruct Ngige to do......

Lols, even in Aso rock he is an errand commissioner boy....

Fear what you don't know bro....
Have a nice day....
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by slyayok: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Tinubu could take it however he wants for all we from Anambra care. Does Tinubu own Nigeria?

The senators have always had this penchant for talking down members of the cabinet that appear before them. Respect should be mutual and reciprocal.

Faleke got served well by my former governor, Onwa Alor, Chris Nwabueze Ngige, OON.

Laugh wan finish me sef. Can't count the number of times I watched that yesterday.

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Masterkernel1: 9:07am On Jul 23, 2020
omenka:
Oh please, you guys should spare me all that Igbos worship nobody bullcrap already!

So kanu that Igbos genuflect to, is he god? undecided

Which Kanu? Kanu is followed massively because of Biafra sermons. Let him contest for a position, and be surprised at the result. Igbos didn't vote Ojukwu, when he deviated for Nigerian politics.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2020
PureFace1:

I didn't expect you to cried this hard.

1 million boys is a cult group how did you know Igbo are not part of them? Or Igbo don't join cult in Nigeria?

Enugu is bigger than Lagos blah blah blah, but you didn't mention how Oyo state is as big as all South East states.

If you want to talk about quality of lives, how many Yoruba do you see all over Anambra pushing Wheel Barrows and selling Gala in traffic?

Imagine coming all the way to Lagos or anywhere in South West just to come and push wheelbarrows and sell Gala in traffic, it means your five South East states is so economically useless that you can't even hawk ordinary Gala there.

Igbo is the only tribe in Nigeria that sell their
new born babies for measly sum of money, prove how wretched your generation is.

Yoruba are all over igboland selling poison they call agbo

2 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Masterkernel1: 9:15am On Jul 23, 2020
omooba969:

Ngige is a typical Igbo, so uncouth - most of them don't think b4 they open their loud mouth. cool

Your elders think before they talk, that's why Bola called Igbos Okoro, while Oba of Lagoon asked Igbos to vote APC or face lagoon, I guess it's called compliment.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by PureFace1(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2020
IspitonCowards:
Yoruba are all over igboland selling poison they call agbo

Keep deceiving yourself, how many Yoruba even sell this Agbo in Yoruba Land.

So you want to compare this to how you invade all South West states with Wheel Barrows? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by omenka(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Which Kanu? Kanu is followed massively because of Biafra sermons. Let him contest for a position, and be surprised at the result. Igbos didn't vote Ojukwu, when he deviated for Nigerian politics.
Okay, so Igbos are excused from WORSHIPING people when they preach *biafra sermons*. It is no longer about *igbos dont worship anybody*.

You see, you people are so fond of accusing others for what you're guilty of. And when your guilt is presented before you, you spin silly excuses to absolve yourself.

You simply said Igbos dont worship anybody. That is what you said. Now you're saying something else.

Abeg, make una use una life how una want. Na una sabi. If Yorubas chose to worship Tinubu or even lucifer himself, how the fvxk is that Igbos problem? You guys need to check this attitude of always wanting others to do as you want them to. You staunchly oppose anyone who attempts to make you guys tow a particular path. Dont give what you cant accommodate.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Feggie3: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2020
Reference:
Exactly what are Nigerians laughing at. What is amusing here. This is what I say.

Everyday people come up here to lament about life in a ravaged countey but cannot or will not connect the dots and see and take seriously issues concerning themselves.

They fail to see in this case that the man questioning that Minister is the closest they will come to controlling goverment and directing their own fortunes.

They cannot see that the Minister is not elected and so is not accountable to them whatsoever but to whom appointed them. And so they laugh when an appointee of goverment makes jest of their own advocate.

You say that in a society of enlightened people and the Minister wil not leave that assembly with his portfolio intact. Before he reaches his office the President will have removed him.

We are not ready to move forward as Nigerians. Honestly.
Please what are you saying?
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Cmanforall: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2020
Blankstare:
This is damn funny...all this people are just normal hutslers like us, different is the money and seems no one fear that yeye chamber again...
grin grin grin
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by omooba969(m): 9:25am On Jul 23, 2020
Supan:

The question no one is asking is Why should faleke insult him.

Go and watch the full video and tell me that Faleke's lack of manners is typical of yorubas.

Really? undecided you're very funny!

So the right thing to do is for honourable minister to exchange insults in the hallowed chamber, on national TV?

If Faleke did actually disparaged the person of Ngige, was it right for the honourable minister to stoop so low, even on national TV - or don't you know that the show of shame was being watched beyond the shores of Nigeria?

You certainly need help.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Masterkernel1: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2020
omenka:
Okay, so Igbos are excused from WORSHIPING people when they preach *biafra sermons*. It is no longer about *igbos dont worship anybody*.

You see, you people are so fond of accusing others for what you're guilty of. And when your guilt is presented before you, you spin silly excuses to absolve yourself.

You simply said Igbos dont worship anybody. That is what you said. Now you're saying something else.

Abeg, make una use una life how una want. Na una sabi. If Yorubas chose to worship Tinubu or even lucifer himself, how the fvxk is that Igbos problem? You guys need to check this attitude of always wanting others to do as you want them to. You staunchly oppose anyone who attempts to make you guys tow a particular path. Dont give what you cant accommodate.

Have a nice day.

"Abeg, make una use una life how una want. Na una sabi. If Yorubas chose to worship Tinubu or even lucifer himself, how the fvxk is that Igbos problem?"... On your words.

Kindly stay away from Igbo related matters.

Kanu will never be worshipped in Igboland, he may be loved.

3 Likes

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Ulomoney(f): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2020
Why? What's the crime in that?

hisexcellency34:
Ngige should be punished for talking about the national leader of his party in such a condescending manner

1 Like

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Ulomoney(f): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2020
Tinubu cant do nothing about it.

omenka:
Saw the video and couldn't stop laughing. cheesy cheesy

These people are something else.

Not sure Tinubu would take some of those remarks lightly.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by omooba969(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Your elders think before they talk, that's why Bola called Igbos Okoro, while Oba of Lagoon asked Igbos to vote APC or face lagoon, I guess it's called compliment.

Your comment shouldn't be a justification for Ngige's action, he's an honourable minister ffs.

As for your comment, I'm yet to read anywhere the comments attributed to those two individuals were applauded.

Have a good day sir.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2020
loneprof:
The shamelessness exhibited by the political class in Nigeria is a huge pointer that we don't have leaders in this country. Until young people take things into their hands, Nigeria may not have any future cos these people don't have anything upstairs.

60+ years with grey hair but no common sense underneath... When it comes to developing their country and planning for the future, all of them would go mute, but they know how to claim age and seniority. angry
They are human being like you born of a woman,
If they can it. You can do it also, why not go to nationals assembly and take a political position, rather than typing at the comfort of your home grin
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by yassinattah(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2020
nickxtra:
...at least his mentor contested Elections twice as Governor and won, Ngige was adopted to be there by area fathers and later removed by the laws of the land. For being Minister while his mentor is not, Ngige should know that his mentor has made tens of Ministers and Governors.
what he is indirectly depicting is that He's junior shouldn't undermine him because he is in front of you where as Tinubu is at home watching.
he is not directly taking a jab at Tinubu.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Masterkernel1: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2020
omooba969:

Your comment shouldn't be a justification for Ngige's action, he's an honourable minister ffs.

As for your comment, I'm yet to read anywhere the comments attributed to those two individuals were applauded.

Have a good day sir.

I'm not a fan of Ngige, but if you've not punished your convicts, don't come help me punish mine, because charity begins at home.

Having said that, I'm yet to see were Ngige's comments are being applauded as well.
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2020
omooba969:

Go to a public place in Lagos and scream out your comment, you will be lucky to come back here to give us the outcome.
You have been hearing lagos is no mans land offline before, havent you?
Go to ikeja or any public place and scream lagos is Yoruba land,
And seen the outcome grin
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by omooba969(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2020
Masterkernel1:

I'm not a fan of Ngige, but if you've not punished your convicts, don't come help me punish mine, because charity begins at home.

Having said that, I'm yet to see were Ngige's comments are being applauded as well.

You don't gerrit, do you?

You prolly just want to have the last word.

Gentle reminder - Tinubu is Ngige's boss/leader, picz don't lie.

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2020
PureFace1:

Typical Nyamirin

Tell us when you take back your lands from your Igala Masters. grin
Your father and sster dey ONITSHA dey hustle agbo
Tell them to migrate to oshogbo grin grin

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by omooba969(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2020
[s]
Sofistcatdmoron:

You have been hearing lagos is no mans land offline before, havent you?
Go to ikeja or any public place and scream lagos is Yoruba land,
And seen the outcome grin
[/s]

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:45am On Jul 23, 2020
[quote author=omooba969 post=92011509][s][/quote][/s]

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by PureFace1(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2020
proeast:

You are just jumping from pillar to post, making ilogical assertions. As long as Nigeria remains one country, Igbos have as much right as any other Nigerian in Lagos.

We don't need to write to the UN when we are busy buying up the place and sending you guys to Ogun state. Was it not your brothers that were shamelessly crying on national television on how Igbos have left them homeless? Grown ass lazy men coming on national television to cry and beg Tinubu their god to save them from Igbos shocked Anyone who saw that show of shame will think that Igbos are using guns to displace them whereas it was our money that we used in buying the lands from them, only for them to waste it on useless owambe and start crying grin

Aside the bullion van rogue and his bands of criminals who are milking Lagos dry, how has being a Yoruba helped you in Lagos? So doing agbero and omonile, and living under the bridge while constituting nuisance makes you a master while Igbos that are buying lands and building mansions are the slaves? Lol, you can continue consoling yourselves if that's what makes you to sleep at night.

You are busy buying up the place but Yoruba still own all the Real Estates in Lagos.

I won't blame you lol, Land is your Gods in South East that you even kill each others over.

How many of you even own properties in Lagos? When majority of you are Gala sellers and wheel Barrows pushers bragging about phantom lands.

How as Igbo that own Properties in Lagos stop you from killing each other over erosion ravaged lands in Anambra? The Joke is on you Nyamirin.

Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2020
omooba969:

You don't gerrit, do you?

You prolly just want to have the last word.

Gentle reminder - Tinubu is Ngige's boss/leader, picz don't lie.
Says by omoob a slave boy with slave mentality grin
Re: Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" by omooba969(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2020
[s]
Sofistcatdmoron:

Says by omoob a slave boy with slave mentality grin
[/s]

Pics don't lie - deal with it. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T / Tribunal Declares Ademola Adeleke Winner Of 2018 Osun Election / Anozie Maduabuchi Cyril Asks Chinese Officials: All Of You Want To Kill Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.