Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? (47862 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by sniper619(m): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
airminem:
Folakemi; yes thats me. Kindly assist me financial now that you have my account details wink tongue
wink THANKS
Which accounts details? cheesy i only made a guess

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by FamousMonk: 2:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Poseidon000:

Sure.

But the email associated with this account is now defunct. Reach me here>> Abah.marvelous000@gmail.com
I'm being told the email address is incorrect..
Abahmarvelous000@gmail.com?
Is the dot between Abah and marvelous a mistake?
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by DelphiOracle(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
Wizywiz:
my peace of mind is of paramount interest to me they alone give me joy and happiness...no childs play
hmmm. It's ok.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Desiderius(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
I always prefer the older ladies I just don't know why...now I'm single I need one even if she gat a kid
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by DelphiOracle(m): 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2020
2dice01:
Not much sir

Just an old man thinking out loud tongue
kk. No problem
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by bmeworld(m): 2:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
6 years older than me and 8 years younger than me
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Poseidon000: 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
FamousMonk:

I'm being told the email address is incorrect..
Abahmarvelous000@gmail.com?
Is the dot between Abah and marvelous a mistake?
abah.marvelous000@gmail.com

Is correct
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Maximar: 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ugaboy:
she was 4years older than me...she was more caring than this younger ladies i meet this days...but fate did seperated us and funny enough, i'm now her bestie

Same with me, only that mine is 5years +. Still her close friend though
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by OmejeGuy: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
Desiderius:
I always prefer the older ladies I just don't know why...now I'm single I need one even if she gat a kid

If you see two, you can send one my way. I'm single too

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by PrettyBunny(f): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
So, a lot of people quoted me and I wouldn't be able to reply y'all individually. I hope this replies majority of it..

Someone was asking if I am single? yes, I am.

Someone was saying that I am not mature yet because I am 22. That hurt because, you judging me by my age, means you think I grew up so sheltered a child. I am sorry but life forced me to mature beyond my age. My age, should never have anything to do with my maturity.. Life aren't a bed of roses and one way or the other, we are forced to experience something at certain early stage.

Someone said, thanks for being for you(Thanks for your kind words, I am flattered)

Someone said I might change the rules of not getting involved with someone older, as I grow: You are right, I might end up changing the rules but it must not always have to do with aging or something. I have plans for my life and marriage is not an achievement either. It's just part of the plans..

A guy was saying he is 20 and has never been in a relationship: I hope you find someone that would love you more than you deserve..

I think I captured most quoting..If I did not reply you, abeg, quote me.

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by luminouz(m): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
This prettybunny geh get time sha....see as you replied every quote.

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by PrettyBunny(f): 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
luminouz:
This prettybunny geh get time sha....see as you replied every quote.

grin grin grin grin grin

Lol..So, it wouldn't look like I am ignoring anybody jare
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by luminouz(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Lol..So, it wouldn't look like I am ignoring anybody jare

Awwwnnnn....

You're a nice geh.

I noticed you never replied those who offered to be your bf cheesy
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by anochuko01(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrMacinterchi1:

stick with your younger girlfriend.
I will still tell her sha.
i will make sure i shook you with a needle till you die angry undecided wink
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by PrettyBunny(f): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
luminouz:

Awwwnnnn....

You're a nice geh.

I noticed you never replied those who offered to be your bf cheesy

Lol..I had no reply to the questions
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by luminouz(m): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Lol..I had no reply to the questions

wink wink wink wink
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by 2dice01: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
NNAMDIII:
you're a bastard for making me laugh like this grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by 2dice01: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
IamCookie:

5-8 years older
Good
So its a no no to your age mate

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
I’ve never dated an older woman, although that would be hot
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by jasperism(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Lamba42:
She was older with 11years gap, but she didn't know grin

Please don't miss Zee world.......Age is just a number. It will help you alot
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by FamousMonk: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Poseidon000:
abah.marvelous000@gmail.com
Is correct
Ok I just sent you a message. Sorry I made a mistake with the name.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Dagrace01(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2020
dbynonetwork:

Google is your friend.
I know exactly what you're talking about, the meaning of the word elderly in a lexicon is someone in his or her 60s, but English is very simple and easy to understand if you follow the contextual rule...
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by airminem(f): 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
Guess? Uhm. . . Thats an acheivement tongue You are whining yourself. Please stay away from 'sniper' winkticide
sniper619:

Which accounts details? cheesy i only made a guess
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by sniper619(m): 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
airminem:
Guess? Uhm. . . Thats an acheivement tongue You are whinning yourself. Please stay away from 'sniper' winkticide
Whining my self keh? It's a lucky guess cheesy grin i am sniper.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Apination(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
All those when dey date older women, where Una take see them. I don tire for slay mama dem, I dey find Older ladies o, make person connect me grin
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by airminem(f): 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
sniper619:

Whining my self keh? It's a lucky guess cheesy grin i am sniper.
Lols. Mosquito: 'Hello stranger'... Stranger: 'Hi i wanna kill you'... Mosquito: ' Who are you'? ... Stranger: 'I AM SNIPER'... Mosquito: ahhh! sad RUN for your life!
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by sniper619(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
airminem:
Lols. Mosquito: 'Hello stranger'... Stranger: 'Hi i wanna kill you'... Mosquito: ' Who are you'? ... Stranger: 'I AM SNIPER'... Mosquito: ahhh! sad RUN for your life!
Wrong interpretation... ~*sniper~* not that insecticide y'all use to scare roaches away. Sniper rifle for shooting grin
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by kolade560: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2020
Blackmiserable:

How old are you, and are they aware of the age gap?
yes of cos
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
nuelyoyo:
12 years.

How old are you?
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Goddyj(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
hopexter:

It's either you're into minor or you're a minor yourself. undecided lipsrsealed
Lol grin grin You mean a 2002 born is a minor

Or do you insinuate that me that registered on Nairaland in 2010 is a Minor
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Oselu28(f): 4:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Allansmith: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
You planning to leave him or envisaging that the present boyfriend would take a walk away

Just thinking aloud...

PrettyBunny:

Oh my God.. You are funny..

Unfortunately, I vibe more with people that are younger than me..

My next bf might actually be younger than me..Lol..Just saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!?