Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? (47835 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by heilige(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2020
see ya life
Wizywiz:
She was 19 years older
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Froshloaded: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
17 years older

I wasn't comfortable with it so i broke up.

17 years no be beans
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Tflex01: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2020
ndidibabe:
Lol. I understand. But then, the truth is that you didn't actually love him...

BEST COMMENT ON THIS PAGE. cool
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Alexaonfleek: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2020
Froshloaded:

17 years no be beans
grin True ooo What about you? What's your answer to the question?
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Froshloaded: 10:37am On Jul 24, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
grin
True ooo
What about you?
What's your answer to the question?

I don't date oldies

I date my mate or som 1 younger..

I will try dating an oldie sha
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Idrisk19(m): 10:38am On Jul 24, 2020
7years gap between and my Ummu Aishat

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Apologize(m): 10:38am On Jul 24, 2020
MILF MY SPEC

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Mraproko1: 10:38am On Jul 24, 2020
The one I am dating now is 7 years older than me, she is so caring and good at it, lol if you know you know.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by innocent99: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2020
I'm 35 and currently dating a girl 15 years younger and believe me its the best feeling ever. I once dated a girl 5 years and a month younger than me that's almost 6 years but she looked older than me. Whenever she comes visiting, people mistake her for my elder sister and when I take a walk with her, its like I'm strolling with my elder sister.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by pmoye(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2020
The pesin wey i go date maybe dem never even born am. It is too early for me to comment.

damiloladuke:

So what's the longest age gap between you and your partner.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by oliviacute(f): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2020
8 years
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by HomerTimpson: 10:51am On Jul 24, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Oh my God.. You are funny..

Unfortunately, I vibe more with people that are younger than me..

My next bf might actually be younger than me..Lol..Just saying
NEXT BOYFRIEND? undecided
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by HomerTimpson: 10:52am On Jul 24, 2020
luscioustrish:
12 years
HMMM with sugar in his pocket right? undecided
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by HomerTimpson: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2020
Wizywiz:
She was 19 years older
that no more called dating,that's servicing..JUST SAYING THOU

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by HomerTimpson: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Lol..Don't turn me into a pedophile..
By younger he could be 20 or 21.. I am just 22.. And I am crushing on no neighbour..lol
I love children but I can't stand their noise making..
just passing by
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by HomerTimpson: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2020
SavageResponse:

That means you probably look very old for your age
like when the bottle is older than the wine but the wine won't know
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by pmoye(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2020
younger than you? amazing.

oliviacute:
8 years
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Mizrock: 11:01am On Jul 24, 2020
40years

damiloladuke:
We have seen old men dating young girls of their grand daughters age.

It's even common among young men in their 30s who date girls way younger than them.

So what's the longest age gap between you and your partner.

Mine is 10

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by hebenezher(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2020
luminouz:

You is tripping bro..

Shouting wit upandan.... Which wit? Face it,you is a liar nigga undecided undecided undecided

liar? please pinpoint it out!!
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by luscioustrish(f): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2020
HomerTimpson:
HMMM with sugar in his pocket right? undecided

Not exactly...I was quite young and that was my first real relationship
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by luscioustrish(f): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2020
Mraproko1:
The one I am dating now is 7 years older than me, she is so caring and good at it, lol if you know you know.

I know cheesy
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Haywhymido(m): 11:06am On Jul 24, 2020
Ugaboy:
she was 4years older than me...she was more caring than this younger ladies i meet this days...but fate did seperated us and funny enough, i'm now her bestie
older? do you expect any less than for her to care for you
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Haywhymido(m): 11:09am On Jul 24, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Lemaoooo @come to daddy..

Support for each other (Financially, Psychologically, Emotionally, etc.) Communication and understanding matters a lot too. A lot do matter and we all know that..

I do consider age tho. Whether, I am really into someone or not..I can't go beyond 4-5 years right or below 2 years..

I have a friend that is 25 and her fiancé is 40. I can't do that. No matter how much I wanna get into someone, once the age goes higher than expected, I back out.
continue, u never fall in love na you go change the rules yourself

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by dbynonetwork: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2020
Dagrace01:

No I don't think so, someone way older than you is an elderly person.. But I'll still choose to agree with you.

Lol
Google is your friend.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by MrMacinterchi1: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2020
anochuko01:
My babe is four years younger.
Previous girl was one year younger.

I really wish I had a thing with an older lady but it never happened. This girl must not hear this grin

I will tell her.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by MrMacinterchi1: 11:18am On Jul 24, 2020
anochuko01:

I really wish I had a thing with an older lady but it never happened. This girl must not hear this grin
anochuko01:

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Wizywiz(m): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2020
HomerTimpson:
that no more called dating,that's servicing..JUST SAYING THOU
na engine or machine..my brother nothing like servicing human no be robot...anyway ur thoughts
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by zudozz: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2020
8 year n her puna was/is sweeter than that of my age mates. By d way she is 50 now grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by HomerTimpson: 11:21am On Jul 24, 2020
luscioustrish:

Not exactly...I was quite young and that was my first real relationship
AWWWW! So cute,but don't open legs until he wife you dear,and if you already did stop and start to honor your bodies,and marriage bird...its not a bad thing to do afterall
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Wizywiz(m): 11:22am On Jul 24, 2020
heilige:
see ya life
life well enjoyed and still being enjoyed grin
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Wizywiz(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2020
bigestPREEKhere:
naija suggar mummies only exist in nolly wood lol. i hope say u Bleep craze commot for their toto cheesy cheesy
all join..no pains no gain..if we no do am for them who will..many still dey worry my life..even most ex..but hey am not in for such..i must remain faithful to my sugar..no longer in d game

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

"Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.