Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? (47863 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by chelseamann(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
3 years..
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by georgependor(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
What do you guys think about a guy of 31, marrying a girl of 28, is it cool?
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Makanaki127: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Poseidon000:

No, baba!

I dun see this world in and out. Wetin dey thrill majority no they move me. I be maverick and I love to break with the tradition

I'm unapologetically retro and old school by disposition. Especially, when it comes to taste.

For instance, if you go through my music playlist, na only old school hardcore rap you go see. I'm just like that right from small.
Hmm that good a rare gem

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
I am a lady. I can't bring myself to date a guy younger than me. I will see the person as my younger brother.

Also there are sometimes I can have strong head and be very stubborn, but I can respect him even in my stubbornness if not for anything, just because he is older than me.

For a good relationship, the guy has to be older than me. I have dated a 27 years old guy when I was 20 years old.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by wellmax(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
She is 6 yeards older, always broke and demanding.

She was 10 years younger, nice and caring but the gap was an issue.

Now happily married to a 2 years younger.

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by luscioustrish(f): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
HomerTimpson:
AWWWW! So cute,but don't open legs until he wife you dear,and if you already did stop and start to honor your bodies,and marriage bird...its not a bad thing to do afterall

Many years ago..I have small sense now grin

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Goddyj(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
My youngest girlfriend was born 2002.
So check the the age difference by yourself cool
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Munzy14(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ishilove:
shocked this one loud!
And some people where complaining at my 8-9yrs gap in one thread.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by niyidenrele: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Lemaoooo @come to daddy..

Support for each other (Financially, Psychologically, Emotionally, etc.) Communication and understanding matters a lot too. A lot do matter and we all know that..

I do consider age tho. Whether, I am really into someone or not..I can't go beyond 4-5 years right or below 2 years..

I have a friend that is 25 and her fiancé is 40. I can't do that. No matter how much I wanna get into someone, once the age goes higher than expected, I back out.
keep saying that, by the time you open your eyes, you are 40 already, with the rate pretty young girls are scrambling for an adult d!! K,.. hmmmmm, we will see
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Thelivingsage(m): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
10 years.
She happens to be my wife now and mother of my son

I'm 32 while she's 22 now.

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by NNAMDIII(m): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2020
chatinent:
Actually, I'm still single but don't know if I'm searching.
something!
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by NNAMDIII(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
2dice01:
when you fall inlove you now

You will be the one changing the rule

You will belike
" He isnot that Old oo, I love his white beards cheesy
you're a bastard for making me laugh like this grin grin
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by zunnurain33(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Slimsly100(f): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
7years and he's now my hubby and father of my child

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by MrMacinterchi1: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
anochuko01:
do you have an older sister tongue tongue
stick with your younger girlfriend. I will still tell her sha.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by pocohantas(f): 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
FashionCookie:
I've dated a guy I'm 4 years older than...truth be told, I like them much older. There's something about older guys that I can't resist. And, it tends to favour me. I no dey for young guys and their wahala...everyday fight, quarrels. Abeg I no fit. Lolzzzz

Walahi. E remain to buy Cerelac give them grin grin

Not all, but majority. After swallowing redpill and everything their Bet9ja friends tell them, they will na come and be stressing your life.

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by hopexter(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
chatinent:
Actually, I'm still single but don't know if I'm searching.

Someone you dated undecided
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by hopexter(m): 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2020
Goddyj:
My youngest girlfriend was born 2002.
So check the the age difference by yourself cool

It's either you're into minor or you're a minor yourself. undecided lipsrsealed

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by IamCookie(f): 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
2dice01:
I also do

Children are my weakness

What about you what is your age limit ?

5-8 years older
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by MMempire(m): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2020
7yrs
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by ehinmowo: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
Wizywiz:
She was 19 years older

Sugarboy grin
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by airminem(f): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Folakemi; yes thats me. Kindly assist me financial now that you have my account details wink tongue
wink
sniper619:

FASHADE -F- DORCAS cheesy
THANKS
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Kaybaba5(m): 1:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
i cant really say cos babes around me are more or less btw 20 to 27 years of which the age difference is 12 to 15yrs.....older than

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by chuxyflow: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
PrettyBunny:

PrettyBunny, would like to buzz u offline, if u dont mind

Lemaoooo @come to daddy..

Support for each other (Financially, Psychologically, Emotionally, etc.) Communication and understanding matters a lot too. A lot do matter and we all know that..

I do consider age tho. Whether, I am really into someone or not..I can't go beyond 4-5 years right or below 2 years..

I have a friend that is 25 and her fiancé is 40. I can't do that. No matter how much I wanna get into someone, once the age goes higher than expected, I back out.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by HomerTimpson: 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
luscioustrish:

Many years ago..I have small sense now grin
LOL,good for you dear,i can imagine how it went thou,close shop till further notice o,hungry men full everywhere o,even guys are not safe LOL

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by airminem(f): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2020
My kindda style
Poseidon000:

No, baba!

I dun see this world in and out. Wetin dey thrill majority no they move me. I be maverick and I love to break with the tradition

I'm unapologetically retro and old school by disposition. Especially, when it comes to taste.

For instance, if you go through my music playlist, na only old school hardcore rap you go see. I'm just like that right from small.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by FamousMonk: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
Poseidon000:

Sure.

But the email associated with this account is now defunct. Reach me here>> Abah.marvelous000@gmail.com
Ok bro.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by airminem(f): 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
sad
bigestPREEKhere:
once i hear data on anyone's mouth, its turns me off immediately. all i smell is poverty and i am allergic to poverty
so what is NOW the bigestPREEKhere freak? grin
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Ebenezar2O2O: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
Katier00:
Current partner is 18yrs older than me and I am over enjoying the relationship like kilode. Age is just a number o. He knows how to tolerate me.
hi nice dp.
can we get to know each other via pm?
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Wizywiz(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
Yoighaman:

That wasn't a relationship bro...she was your sugar mummy...lol
na u sabi ooo grin

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Wizywiz(m): 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2020
ehinmowo:

Sugarboy grin
na u sabi ooo grin
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
georgependor:
What do you guys think about a guy of 31, marrying a girl of 28, is it cool?

Very cool.

I heard best age gap for maximum happiness between spouses should range from 2 years to 8 years. Anything outside this range stems from mutual respect more than from love. But there are exceptions of course.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Has A Friend Ever Told You He/she Is In Love With You / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!?