Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? (47831 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Olam09(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2020
2 years
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by DonroxyII: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2020
Wizywiz:
She was 19 years older
This is MILF things or Sugar mummy thingy ...
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by SirMichael1: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2020
SoftWerkLife:
I'm 10yrs older than my wife. But I still look boyish. So when people see us both they don't even know we are married talk less of already having a child. We come off as though we still dating. So peeps for area still they reason say na babe wey I dey date. Meanwhile 3yrs don waka inside the matter. Will be 37 in December
Most men with a small body frame usually marry fat women. You know this.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by airminem(f): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2020
True lies tongue
bigestPREEKhere:
ur papa, i do not use data, i use unlimited wifi
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Nkemjika98: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2020
(HE).....11yrs older than me
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by promisedeco(m): 9:14am On Jul 24, 2020
10 months, 27 days and a couple of hours
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by bigestPREEKhere: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2020
airminem:
True lies tongue
once i hear data on anyone's mouth, its turns me off immediately. all i smell is poverty and i am allergic to poverty

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by bigestPREEKhere: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2020
DonroxyII:
the socalled sugar mummies in naija are broke then their kids

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by DonroxyII: 9:17am On Jul 24, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Lemaoooo @come to daddy..

Support for each other (Financially, Psychologically, Emotionally, etc.) Communication and understanding matters a lot too. A lot do matter and we all know that..

I do consider age tho. Whether, I am really into someone or not..I can't go beyond 4-5 years right or below 2 years..

I have a friend that is 25 and her fiancé is 40. I can't do that. No matter how much I wanna get into someone, once the age goes higher than expected, I back out.
Babe, You are still 22 wait till you are older and mature enough, you would discover you ain't gonna back out ........ Especially when you are into that person ... You still nurturing University love and experience presently .... just chill, Reality will soon set in !!

Your 25yo friend knows better .... Babe, when you clock 27 or 28, Life become more clearer to you ... in Your 30s , life become HD to you... above 40s it's become HD+ grin with 7G network ... Nothing you no fit browse cheesy ....

You ain't matured yet at 22, the entire world is still in your hands now and it will never slip away , amen !!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by promisedeco(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2020
christabell18:
you're truly beautiful. and that your lips though
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by ojun50(m): 9:17am On Jul 24, 2020
1 month and we are married
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2020
For small boys of 25years down, you can date a girl with 2 or 3 years gap in age but for men seeking serious dating for marriage at 35 to 40 years range, do not make the mistake of dating any lady with a minimum of 7 years gap in age or else in time to come as you know women age faster, she will look like na she born you.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Wizywiz(m): 9:23am On Jul 24, 2020
DonroxyII:
i will say milf things..as i dont depend on there finance...its been my thing..i love older and matured women..i dont even get aroused towards youger women especially lafies in thier 20ies..i see them as my younget sis..shouldnt hav any feelings for them..my thing

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Wizywiz(m): 9:25am On Jul 24, 2020
flavnwokem:
For small boys of 25years down, you can date a girl with 2 or 3 years gap in age but for men seeking serious dating for marriage at 35 to 40 years range, do not make the mistake of dating any lady with a minimum of 7 years gap in age or else in time to come as you know women age faster, she will look like na she born you.
accient naija mentality this is 21st century not 19th

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Wizywiz(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2020
AnanseK:

You said “was” , which means you have the visa already and the relationship is over?
yea no more with her..i don marry so we gat end things since
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by nuelyoyo(m): 9:27am On Jul 24, 2020
12 years.
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Wizywiz(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2020
shaggy007:

Milf?
yea bro
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by hebenezher(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2020
I love older women actually.
And because of my extreme cuteness, I have them flunking around me like flies on poo.

I was 23, when I dated this woman who was at the age of 39, I got my first car from her and few years later we broke up cause she was becoming too possessive and considering my high IQ, I didn't let her and we went our separate ways, though she still calls me telling me she misses me and want us back. But I have already moved on with another woman who's at her late 40s (but she's damn beautiful). She bought me a house in Ikorodu and another in Apapa. she never once try to control me, we are both matured and That's if I'm not even more matured than her. I'm an old man in a young body.

N.B: The main reason I love dating older women is not basically because of their money, but their level of intellect, maturity and sexual life.
once again, I ozz of intellect, so I'd need someone who can match my wit.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2020
Hope at 35 years you will marry a lady of 33years, modern man
Wizywiz:
accient naija mentality this is 21st century not 19th

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Wizywiz(m): 9:30am On Jul 24, 2020
Nkemjika98:
(HE).....11yrs older than me
you are 22yrs and he is 33yrs
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Blackmiserable(m): 9:31am On Jul 24, 2020
kolade560:
The one b4 d last, 10 years older, d last 10 years older, the current 13 years older.
I date sugar mums and mature women not Kola pls I want to make my hair.
I Bleep dem badly and they give me all deserved love. talk trash, its your problem

How old are you, and are they aware of the age gap?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by hebenezher(m): 9:32am On Jul 24, 2020
And because of my extreme cuteness, I have them flunking around me like flies on poo.

I was 23, when I dated this woman who was at the age of 39, I got my first car from her and few years later we broke up cause she was becoming too possessive and considering my high IQ, I didn't let her and we went our separate ways, though she still calls me telling me she misses me and want us back. But I have already moved on with another woman who's at her late 40s (but she's damn beautiful). She bought me a house in Ikorodu and another in Apapa. she never once try to control me, we are both matured and That's if I'm not even more matured than her. I'm an old man in a young body.

N.B: The main reason I love dating older women is not basically because of their money, but their level of intellect, maturity and sexual life.
once again, I ozz of intellect, so I'd need someone who can match my wit. I'm

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Wizywiz(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2020
bigestPREEKhere:
the socalled sugar mummies in naija are broke then their kids
oil they ur head...how many of them get money..i was even giving most of the ladies then money

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by oodua1stson: 9:34am On Jul 24, 2020
I once dated one auntie like that. She was 10 years older than I am.

Chai! The sex is always sweet oo. Always wet in the middle grin I still miss you and I hope you're still as sweet as I left you

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by sexymuscleman(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2020
I have dated ladies that are 5years(twice ) , 6years( twice), 7 years and 12 years older than me. I just prefer older ladies. While I’m school, I was dating final years that were older than me.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by sexymuscleman(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2020
hebenezher:

once again, I ozz of intellect, so I'd need someone who can match my wit. I'm

you just said it all
Brother. These ladies gives me peace of
Mind
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Wizywiz(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2020
flavnwokem:
take a chill pill man...we aint quarelling funny enough am 35 my wife is 34..just a year difderence..so chill bro this is my 4year in marriage
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Wizywiz(m): 9:38am On Jul 24, 2020
flavnwokem:
take a chill pill man...we aint quarelling funny enough am 35 my wife is 34..just a year difderence..so chill bro this is my 4thyear in marriage

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by Greystone: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2020
11 years.

I'm 38. She's 27
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by AFONAMARO: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2020
PrettyBunny:

Oh my God.. You are funny..

Unfortunately, I vibe more with people that are younger than me..

My next bf might actually be younger than me..Lol..Just saying

Cougar!!!!
Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by slowbreeze(f): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2020
Mine was 21 years gap...I felt really uncomfortable but dude was very ok .with it and even wanted marriage cos he was a widower/single dad.
I had to run away cos I found out he already had started suffering from old men diseases..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Largest Age Gap Between You And Someone You Dated? by AFONAMARO: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2020
Poseidon000:
For inexplicable reason, I like ladies that are way older than me. I don't even mind if she's 15yrs older.

It's an inherent disposition per se.

Just tell us say you like Sugar Mama's

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.