Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Deposit Refunded. - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Deposit Refunded. (10528 Views)

Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit / Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery / Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deposit Refunded. by knotty(m): 9:19am On Feb 18, 2011
let the countdown roll on,
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 2:52am On Feb 19, 2011
17 days to go.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by gunpoint(m): 7:15am On Feb 19, 2011
Me tinks he wnt pay in 17 days, followd ur thread and odas for a whil nw and I'v always wonda y if u can get a plane ticket 2 any city in nigeria for as low as 6k(if u pre-order grin ) y ya'll dnt evn try 2 meet dis dealers in person! If u r goin 2 part wit a million or mor, pay d buggers rtn ticket 2 ur city(12k) nd meet him, tak pictures, addresses etc, if d dealer wnt fail u(lik german 007 consistently does) he wil hv ntin 2 fear. If u did dat by nw german wil b coolin his ass in som detention centre of d nija police somwer nd he wuld realy hava reason for been off his lappy lik he always says wen he is up shit's creek on a deal lik dis. German 007, I am a banker nd banks hav bin shut dwn for less, trust is evrytin in bizness, no1 wants 2 knw y u can't pay up, ppl jst want der mony or d goods, u dnt hava reputation anymor on nlnd, me tinks pay dis guy b4 17dys, scan us all d deposit slip so we can c nd get dis monkey off ur bac so 2 speak, bt I wil b shockd if any1 here evr does bizznes wit u again nd u wuld hv no1 bt urslf 2 blame for dat. angry
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 1:47am On Feb 20, 2011
16 days to go.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 3:07am On Feb 21, 2011
15 days to go.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 21, 2011
German, I think it would have been better, if you'd refunded Osama's money well before the time you stipulated. Not sure what transpired between you guys, but this thread is doing you no good.

Does it truly take 24 days to do a bank transfer?
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Fogman(m): 9:30am On Feb 21, 2011
Siena:

German, I think it would have been better, if you'd refunded Osama's money well before the time you stipulated. Not sure what transpired between you guys, but this thread is doing you no good.

Does it truly take 24 days to do a bank transfer?

I think this might be the final blow on German, if he does nt refund on scheduled, cos this is one problem too many for him. I wish the young man luck and the grace to meet up with the refund.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by eros(m): 7:01pm On Feb 21, 2011
Wow! ! ! This is really sad. I don't think i want to be caught up in this pre-order mess when i get my next ride very soon.

This shouldn't be happening to the 007. I pray you redeem yourself soon. I still believe in you.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Delta007(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2011
eros:

Wow! ! ! This is really sad. I don't think i want to be caught up in this pre-order mess when i get my next ride very soon.

This shouldn't be happening to the 007. I pray you redeem yourself soon. I still believe in you.

I hope the young man straightens up; but believe in him at your own risk. He is not called "JB" for no reason!
Re: Deposit Refunded. by micklplus(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2011
Like siena pointed out, if I were to be 007, I would have wired the money to osama by NOW.

We all remembered what happened to inspired at the beginning! Inspired fought well, he came back better and Today, he's the toast of all.

German 007, u are not fighting well at all. This is an integrity issue and I expect you to fight with all your might to redeem your image.

15days to go
Re: Deposit Refunded. by DAY12(m): 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2011
@007, Im not impress at all, You really didn't make much of a defense but I know you don't mean any of the delay!

There are going to always be people whom you can't please, so don't worry about it. angry

You should be very careful as to how you approach an angry customer, Yes Osama dey vex! Just call him and settle the deal, Please!!!

@ Osama My Guy,, [b]****SLAP**** >[/b]sad angry angry

Bros, U f4ck up big tym, chai, only you don choose like 3 to 4cars , Say wetin happen?

Just kicking with you bro, grin I take style like your cool.

I will not bow down to anyone seems egoistic to me but I duff my hat for u MR OSAMA bin 10 grin grin grin

@NLanders, we shouldn't be using other people's insults to define ourselves here. I don tire for una self angry angry angry angry
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Busybody2(f): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2011
Hmmm, never mind the fact that German007 has barely been in the business a year.

Never mind the fact that the fact that he still comes to post occassionally to keep NL in the loop means he has no intention of dissappearing into thin air like PTconsult.

Never mind the fact if the same 3/4 things that happened that knocked the winds off his sail, happened to anyone too, they too would struggle to stay afloat.

Never mind the fact that the deadline he promised to deliver to Osama10 has not elapsed and there is still a handful of days to go.

Never mind the fact that nobody knows tomorrow.

Never mind the fact that nobody knows German007's mind nor plan enough to know whether he'd already made plans to settle Osama before the prescribed date.

Oops, sorry I genuinely thought this was the Literature and Writing section and was just flexing away unbeknown to me I had mistakenly wandered into some soothsayers' coven! Apologies all round.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by DAY12(m): 10:22am On Feb 22, 2011
Busy_body:

Hmmm, never mind the fact that German007 has barely been in the business a year.

Never mind the fact that the fact that he still comes to post occassionally to keep NL in the loop means he has no intention of dissappearing into thin air like PTconsult.

Never mind the fact if the same 3/4 things that happened that knocked the winds off his sail, happened to anyone too, they too would struggle to stay afloat.

Never mind the fact that the deadline he promised to deliver to Osama10 has not elapsed and there is still a handful of days to go.

Never mind the fact that nobody knows tomorrow.

Never mind the fact that nobody knows German007's mind nor plan enough to know whether he'd already made plans to settle Osama before the prescribed date.

Oops, sorry I genuinely thought this was the Literature and Writing section and was just flexing away unbeknown to me I had mistakenly wandered into some soothsayers' coven! Apologies all round.

Word,

Busy Body, can i mate meet u cheesy
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2011
Below is the mail German007 sent me on 12/02/2011:
"Hello.

Below is my proposal as regards to repayment.

I intend to repay 500k within the next 10 days,

And the balance 500k within 14 days after the first 500k.

Bear in mind, you paid me 500k 3 months apart.

I hope you are fine with this terms,

Best Regards"

He paid in 250k into my account yesterday 21/02/2011 instead of the 500k he said he would pay in. angry

This is the same person that said the balance 500k was in his account, so why all this delay tactics?

We can all see his game now.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 22, 2011
Osama, I feel your pain, you've been more than patient. Hopefully, the rest of the money will be paid before not too long.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by yusuf2(m): 9:25am On Feb 23, 2011
"Topic Bookmarked" OSAMA10, i feel your agony. Hard luck bro. But most of all i feel sorry for All the pre-order auto dealers because like it or not, this whole 007/osama case is going to dash away any little trust most intended customers have on u guys. to be honest, i'm one of those customers, now i'm beginning to buy the idea of getting from a dealer stand whatever the cost difference and have a peace of mind. just my 2 cents.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by coollanny: 10:08pm On Feb 23, 2011
@Osama
You've got to have some faith here
The main promise has not yet been broken
besides you have 250k in credit now and hopefully more will follow suit
so my guy, show some more faith
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2011
11 days to go.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by inspiredm(m): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2011
ALWAYS POST ON TOPIC

Off-topic posts will also be strictly penalized! We want our forum to be well-organized.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2011
8 days to go.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by pwiz(m): 11:54pm On Feb 28, 2011
Osama bro,i pray u recover back ur money soon! *look b4 u leap nextime*
Re: Deposit Refunded. by TippyTop(m): 12:05am On Mar 01, 2011
Seun should think of a "full proof" way of registring dealers or the Auto section dies.
Inspired_m had this problem once and resolved it and his reputation soared, unfortunately not all dealers are Inspired.
Its a shame German didn't put up a fight, does he think he has no reputation to savage?
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2011
6 days to go.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 11:18am On Mar 03, 2011
5 days to go.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Fogman(m): 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2011
Osama10:

5 days to go.

Aside the N250k, have u received any more money from German?
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2011
I was at the bank today and I saw he paid in 250k yesterday although I didn't get the alert from GTB.

Its 4 days to go and am still waiting for my balance of 500k.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by richard10: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2011
i dont understand this thing anymore,i thought you said he had paid you 250k before and now you are saying he paid in the 250k just yesterday?
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Fogman(m): 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2011
richard10:

i dont understand this thing anymore,i thought you said he had paid you 250k before and now you are saying he paid in the 250k just yesterday?

He paid in another N250k making it a total of N500k.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 10:09am On Mar 07, 2011
1 day to go.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 12:44am On Mar 08, 2011
Hello German007,

I hope at the end of today we can close this thread peacefully.

You made the proposal yourself and I hope for a change you keep to your word.

I hope your word would be your bond today, everyone is watching this thread closely.

Good day.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 1:16am On Mar 08, 2011
Oga mi,

I saw your deleted post, no wahala I just want to get this whole saga behind me because am personally sick of it already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SOLD: Few months used 2017 Lexus LX570 Supersport @ 38m / 2 Units Of 2006 Model Toyota Corolla Le Toks Selling Cheap / Clean 2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA**BOUGHT BRANDNEW**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.