Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

Deposit Refunded. - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Deposit Refunded. (10687 Views)

Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit / Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery / Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deposit Refunded. by inspiredm(m): 10:26pm On Mar 13, 2011
Thread Re Opened.

NO PERSONAL ATTACKS OR PUBLIC FIGHTS

Nairaland is a discussion forum, and it is inevitable that disagreements with crop up from time to time. Please be nice and respectful to other members at all times and do not resort to personal attacks, false accusations, name-calling, and other unproductive forms of communication. If you are upset with another member of the forum you must settle the fight outside the forum. You must not carry out any 'fights' on the open forum. 'Fights' are not allowed.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by verbena: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2011
Anybody wey carry in hand put for this pre-order madness without doing his proper research first is a FOOL. I have had my fair share of car dealers antics since i moved to Lagos 2 years ago and i thank my God everyday that i didn't fall for any of this pre-order deal madness. Only advice i would give to anybody trying to buy a car from abroad is use a dealer that already has a showroom so at worst case scenario u go there and pick something if he doesn't deliver on time . 2nd option is Manheim one of the worlds biggest car auctions (UK and USA) would actually sell you a car online, honestly tell you what is wrong with it (if any) and ship it to Nigeria for you as unlike in Nigeria these people are under the legal obligation to do so. And one thing i can guarantee you is there would be no stories involved.

the website is exporttrader.com . website is a bit tricky to use but once you get hold of it , it works out cheaper than the pre-order dealers and no stories involved whatsoever.

Pre order dealers i dont mean to spoil your business but i have a problem with Nigerians always trying to play smart, now Osama could have invested his doubled his 1m naira by now but yet uve probably used the money to settle some personal issues and given him his money back 5 months later with no interest.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Piedpiper(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2011
Ok, watching the finale to come. wink
Re: Deposit Refunded. by DAY12(m): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2011
Piedpiper:

Ok, watching the finale to come. wink

*While you are watching other people's revolutions, I tap u from behind* grin grin grin

Chief, How are you doing? anything for me? angry
Re: Deposit Refunded. by hbrednic: 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2011
@verbena
thanks for the site,i ve bookmarked it
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 6:00am On Mar 15, 2011
I hope we are ending this one today bro. grin
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2011
No news from you?

Its plus 7 days already today.

I thought you said Tuesday unfailingly, make we end this thing now I don tire abeg. sad
Re: Deposit Refunded. by mayonikks: 3:26am On Mar 20, 2011
holla
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2011
@ German007,

The initial 24 days you gave yourself for a full refund expired on the 8th of March.

You pleaded I should give you one more week to pay the balance, I agreed and you didn't meet up.

After my post that day you sent me a mail that I should just wait again till 21st of March which was yesterday and you did not meet up again.

I don't really know what you want me to do again.Or you want this thing to drag up to the eight month
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Rothstein: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2011
lipsrsealed.[size=8pt]
My lips are sealed cos FRANKKY threatened a law suit for wrong accusation but i'm not deterred because some people would always run with the Hares while hunting with the Hounds.I can't stop laughing grin grin grin! These are the signs of the last days. I'm afraid for this generation and the sort of leader it will produce because Integrity,Honesty,Values and Basic Morality have been thrown to the Dogs because of CHICKEN CHANGE, A mere N250,000 is making some of us to fail their generation, Its a shame cos they can't be trusted with anything in the lives to come, IT IS BIZARRE,APPALLING AND UNBECOMING OF WHO SO EVER CALLED HIMSELF 'A MAN'
[/size]
Re: Deposit Refunded. by benboa(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2011
Fogman:

smiley

MR OSAMA , I must sincerely extol OSAMA for his patience which i so much admire, for sure not many

Nigerians will be able to exhibit such. Be that as it may,i have learn t that its (life) full of ups and down,

no one said it was going to be "a walk through the park" from beginning to the end. What makes a good soldier is

the ability to rise after a fall and the ability to either bypass or to tackle obstacles effectively as fast as humanly possible. I for one believe that OSAMA's case

was just an unfortunate incident, It will be well with OSAMA by Gods special grace,

And for GERMANY007, i know you will rise again, u always do, cos i have 100% confidence in you,

not because of your gimmicks, but cos of the personal biz dealings i have had with you, You never failed me

despite the 4 different preorders, my Gold coloured Murano, The Kukoyis Matrix, Godfreys EOD, and the awaited General's FX 35

all i made thru you thats why i seriously believe OSAMA's case was not intentional and thank God u

have learnt something, remember we learn from the BEST, you taught me all i know and im doing pretty well now preordering for my colleagues,

Your YES should always be YES and your NO should be NO, my 3 cents bro
Re: Deposit Refunded. by benboa(m): 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2011
Fogman:

smiley

MR OSAMA , I must sincerely extol OSAMA for his patience which i so much admire, for sure not many

Nigerians will be able to exhibit such. Be that as it may,i have learn t that its (life) full of ups and down,

no one said it was going to be "a walk through the park" from beginning to the end. What makes a good soldier is

the ability to rise after a fall and the ability to either bypass or  to tackle obstacles effectively as fast as humanly possible. I for one believe that OSAMA's case

was just an unfortunate incident, It will be well with OSAMA by Gods special grace,

And for GERMANY007, i know you will rise again, u always do, cos i have 100% confidence in you,

not because of your gimmicks, but cos of the personal biz dealings i have had with you, You never failed me

despite the 4 different preorders, my Gold coloured Murano, The Kukoyis Matrix, Godfreys EOD, and the awaited General's FX 35

all i made thru you thats why i seriously believe OSAMA's case was not intentional and thank God u

have learnt something, remember we learn from the BEST, you taught me all i know and im doing pretty well now preordering for my colleagues,

Your YES should always be YES and your NO should be NO, my 3 cents bro
Re: Deposit Refunded. by benboa(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2011
german007:

Extra thanks also go out to the below forumites for their support, belief and encouragement during this rough patch. Personal problems (Bereavements) last year created a psyhcological dent into me without realising.

Thanks for your support and motivation.

Femmy2010

Sultaan

Megastu

Ego Law75

Day11

Adexfem

CNE010

Eros.

ChelseaBMW.

BurgsCars.

Benboa.

Busybody

Frankky

8inch+ (Glad you're enjoying your Jeep Liberty, It was pleasure to test drive upon arrival. The SUV is superb. Received a few enquiry emails already from your colleagues on the rig. Thanks for the referrals.)

ToKUnbo

ollins4rea (The European pre-order thread shall re-launch courtesy to you. We're coming with a bang. I've received the Daf Truck Bill of Laden. wink.)

Cheers.

YOU WILL RISE AGAIN BRO, YOU ALWAYS DO
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2011
Am tired of hearing this "Could you kindly call".

Just tell me when am having my balance and keep to your word.

Am so sick of this.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2011
Am so pissed.

Just to remind you that you are 15days behind your own schedule
Re: Deposit Refunded. by verbena: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2011
bros atleast now u know say all this pre-order na scam
Re: Deposit Refunded. by mastro: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2011
Quote from: mastro on March 12, 2011, 04:10 PM
Hmm
I really don't understand German007 congratulating himself when he still hasn't finished refunding the money he "borrowed".

Personal circumstances are no excuse to default on a business debt, the long and short of this saga is that he took money from a customer, was unable to deliver the goods and has still failed to refund all the money despite undertaking to do so.
Now the customer "Osama" is staying cool, the moderator "inspired" is doing his best as well, but the simple fact remains that pre-order is a matter of trust and Germany007 has done himself and other dealers on here no favours. Why would I or any other potential buyer trust him with my/our money?

I have tried not to comment on this thread or any of the rest, except when i asked that the name to be revealed, however, i think i should comment, based on Chief mastro's last comment.
Chief Mastro . . .  German007 have apolized to the buyer.
He has apologized to the forum.
he has apologized to fellow dealers.
The buyer has confirmed that he is willing to give him more time to balance the payment, someone that was able to pay 750K out of 1M and remaining 250K, i am sure he would make the rest of the payment.
We all make mistakes but the only calamity that could come from a mistake is if nothing is learnt from it, and he (German007) has said above that he has learnt few things.

So let us let it go and i am sure that Osama is feeling much better now.

German007, see you at the top . . .  congratulations.

Sometimes, all dealers needs to reach out to one another without hidden agenda, and if we could all do that, would all make things happen and offer the best service to the buyers, cos it is actually about the buyers and not us
Posted by: Osama10
Insert Quote
Am so pissed.

Just to remind you that you are 15days behind your own schedule.

I hope all the people defending German007 are on the phone with him telling him to step up, like now!
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2011
Please Oga mi, tell me when am getting my balance.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by emmatok(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2011
Osama10:

Please Oga mi, tell me when am getting my balance.

@ Osama10

Man do you know this dealer in person?

I will advise you to go and meet him if possible involve the police.

This dealer has disappointed not just once or twice but alot of times.

He can not be trusted.

NEXT TIME DON'T PAY FOR A VEHICLE YOU ARE YET TO SEE.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2011
I thought this was all over and done with. undecided
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Fogman(m): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2011
verbena:

bros atleast now u know say all this pre-order na scam

Totally dissagree with your view. Sometimes, business does not turn out the way one plans it and i believe this is one of such. Stands to be corrected!
Re: Deposit Refunded. by emmatok(m): 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Deposit Refunded. by emmatok(m): 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2011
But this dealer(German007) is not doing the right thing all.

He is also have issues here ;

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-567761.224.html
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Rothstein: 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2011
@FOGMAN,you really need a re-think about German 007 and his things-always- going wrong autos deals.pls read this from another pre order(scammed) customer:

[b]NAIRLANDERS WHAT IS REALLY WRONG WITH THIS MR OKHIA,IF YOU DO BUSINESS THIS WAY,YOU CAN'T SUCCEED.IT NOT A CURSE BUT THAT THE TRUTH,

CAN YOU ALL IMAGINE ,

OUR PLAN WAS FOR GERMAN 007 TO SALE THE CAR AND PAY ME MY 60%.I HAD TO TAKE MY TIME AND POST THE CAR ON NAIRA LAND,LOOKING FOR BUYERS ,MAKING CALLS. I NEVER KNEW GERMAN007 SOLD THE CAR ALREADY, BUT ANYTIME I CALL HIM,HE ALWAYS TELL ME THEY WERE ALL PRICING BELOW COST PRICES,BUT I WAS STILL HERE LOOKING FOR CUSTOMER WASTING MY TIME LOOKING FOR BUYERS.BUYING TOP UP AND DIRECTING THEM ALL TO GERMAN007 BUT THEY ALL CAME BACK COMPLAINING GERMAN007 SEEMS TOO BUSY,TOO BUSY,THAT WAS WHEN I SENSED HE MIGHT HAVE SOLD THE CAR.I TOLD MY DAD ABOUT IT AND MY DAD TOLD HIM TO come AND TAKE THE BALANCE OF THE CAR AND BRING THE CAR FOR US.THAT WAS WHEN ANOTHER LIES CAME IN, TOOK HIM weeks BEFORE HE COULD CONFESS IT HAS BEEN SOLD ,NOW OUR MONEY, STILL NOTHING, WHAT IS GOING ON.WE ARE TIRED OF CALLING YOU EVERYDAY BY DAY WE AR TAKEN IT SLOW SLOW WITH YOU OOH.WE WANT OUR CAR OR MONEY, NOT LIES , MUST U GIVE ALL your CUSTOMER HEADACHE ,I REGRET EVER CONTACTING YOU AT FIRST PLACE AND AM SURE EVERY OF US (WE KNOW OURSELFS ) WHO DEAL WITH YOU WOULD REGRET EVER DOING IT WITH YOU.FROM 1 PROBLEM TO ANOTHER, I KNOW U HAVE A SWEET MOUTH ,I KNOW YOU CAN DRIBBLE PERFECTLY LIKE OKOCHA,BUT 1 PROMISE , WHEN WE HAVE YOUR TIME ,YOU WOUN'T LIKE IT.

EVERYDAY I SLEEP AND REMEMBER THE DAY I CONTACT YOU.I ALWAYS CURSE THAT DAY.THE WAHALA YOU HAVE GIVING ME ALONE IS MORE THAN THE MONEYSELF.

pre-order my backside, HE WHO HAVE EARS LET HIM HEAR.
[/b]
Re: Deposit Refunded. by calculusx(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2011
I'm stunned. Is this not too much complain for a dealer. Your reputation and dignity is at stake. My advise to the dealer in question is take orders you can do irrespective of your Capital. Can't imagine myself in such a mess, not even once cos i hate been bothered. I wish you come out of this mess as its just tooo much for you alone. I have read more than 4 Complaints about you in 4 Months. Its leaves negative feedback on your reputation.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2011
Its so surprising that German007 has refused to even contact me about my balance.

To all those singing his praise, I would be very happy if you can just lend him the 250k to balance me because I know you have so much belief in him.

The only word I need from you is when am getting my balance that's all.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by mastro: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2011
to top, cause it needs to be resolved
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2011
Its a new week, 20 days behind his own schedule and still no word from him.

I applaud this customer service, I know the next time I hear Pre-order I would just run as fast as my legs can take me.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2011
Am waiting.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by german007(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2011
^^^^^^^^

Good day Osama.

No word from me means me going deliberately and intentionally going "Incommunicado or cloistered". Which isnt the case here.

I have sent you two emails asking you to call so as to know my intentions and further proposals, made attempts to call you ( I guess your'e offshore). You've chosen not to respond and make it sound publically like you have'nt heard directly from me, and further more stating"german007 has refused to contact me about my balance"

Not stating much more on here does'nt mean I don't have your balance or that I need any one to lend me.

I'v never met you, Money exchanged hands, money has been given back and is being given back, Sure if I had ulterior or sinister motives, it would have been otherwise.

Kindly check your email.

Thanks.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by german007(m): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2011
calculusx:

I'm stunned. Is this not too much complain for a dealer. Your reputation and dignity is at stake. My advise to the dealer in question is take orders you can do irrespective of your Capital. Can't imagine myself in such a mess, not even once cos i hate been bothered. I wish you come out of this mess as its just tooo much for you alone. I have read more than 4 Complaints about you in 4 Months. Its leaves negative feedback on your reputation.

Rothstein:

@FOGMAN,you really need a re-think about German 007 and his things-always- going wrong autos deals.pls read this from another pre order(scammed) customer:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-628993.0.html
Re: Deposit Refunded. by german007(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2011
Rothstein:

I chose not to respond to you initially, but I have been compelled to as your posts are highly appreciated.

What I can't phantom or imagine is why there's so much negative intent and hatred in the nature of your posts.

Over 30 successfully delivered cars, and a few obstacles filled deals, now creates the term "scammer". A man's car sold, a man's money refunded? What's the scam? Delay in sale?

You know what? Your comment and post don't demotivate me, they only fuel my burning desire to pick up again, learn and move on as I believe in more action than exchange or words.

"Failure is the first step to success.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SOLD Just In 2010 ML350 4matic Toks Accident & Flood Free / SOLD Blue 2017 Mercedes-Benz E300 N25m Negotiable / Halo/projector Headlights For Honda, Nissan, Vw, Toyota Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.