Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Deposit Refunded. - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Deposit Refunded. (10519 Views)

Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit / Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery / Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deposit Refunded. by mastro: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2011
German007 u r the best. . . . . . I know you are just too honest and 100% reliable.I know you are coming back on the top, Nice one

@mod
Can his username be realeased now? Angry

hmm I beg to disagree, refunding money months after failing to deliver goods is not exactly "100% reliable" ditto offering deadline after deadline and not meeting them.

honest and 100% reliable would be delivering car in November 2010, it would be refunding the guys money as and when he claimed he would. This thread would not be 6 pages long if German007 was "too honest and 100% reliable".

We are all aware of at least one other long delayed car, now I quite understand that business is not easy, that sometimes things are beyond our control but calling him "100% reliable" is simply not true.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by eros(m): 2:44am On Apr 07, 2011
Finally . . . . One thing i have learnt from this thread is patience truly is a great virtue.

@ Osama10

You are a great and wonderful man indeed God bless you for exhibiting such matured attitude.

Re: Deposit Refunded. by MyRav4: 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2011
I'm glad this has ended on a very good note, congrats to both Osama10 and German007.

To every buyer, just do your homework or simply ask questions here on NL, there a whole lot of good people on this forum who are willing to give honest and genuine advice for free.

And to all dealers, transparency and honesty should be your watchword. May be if German007 had told Osama10 what his challenges were, there might not have been any need for this escalation in the first place.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by jbak: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2011
I'm glad the issue has been laid to rest but I cant help but wonder that if inspite of all the publicity it took this long to resolve, wat if there was no publicity

All d same, glad he got his money back , could have been worse.

Main lesson , let's all learn to come clean and stop "posting" people.

Other lessons,  for the customer its due diligence (dont rely only on wat u see on NL)  and for the dealer its to realise that customer's expectations differ(wat one man can take and not flare up another wld not).

Food for thought, life is too short and d world too small, u never can tell, d same way it takes one satisfied customer to pull a Mega deal, it takes one disgruntled customer to avert several deals.

Its never too late to get it right wink
Re: Deposit Refunded. by RyanShort(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2011
Getting there gradually

Two down (timothy001, Osama10)

And three to go (Piedpiper, Gaylord, Sunshemi)

Feel free to GENTLY correct me if I am wrong.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Delta007(m): 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2011
Ryan Short:

Getting there gradually

Two down (timothy001, Osama10)

And three to go (Piedpiper, Gaylord, Sunshemi)

Feel free to GENTLY correct me if I am wrong.
I believe Gaylord has finally received his vehicle although from what I understand, the vehicle is "junk" - turn leather, worn tires, etc.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by zaibatsu(m): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2011
@Ryan Known cases right?

Really wish i'd seen all this much earlier. I would've been saved a lot of unnecessary grief.

@All Sometimes, this preorder thing really isn't worth it. It's not the cash really, just the harrowing nightmare of endless excuses. Best of luck to y'all, and please look very carefully before you leap. Don't make the same mistake i made.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by jacklucas: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2011
zaibatsu:

@Ryan Known cases right?

Really wish i'd seen all this much earlier. I would've been saved a lot of unnecessary grief.

@All Sometimes, this preorder thing really isn't worth it. It's not the cash really, just the harrowing nightmare of endless excuses. Best of luck to y'all, and please look very carefully before you leap. Don't make the same mistake i made.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

German007 again ? zaibatsu is this you ? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-622079.0.html
Re: Deposit Refunded. by jacklucas: 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2011
He's been a forumite since 2007. He's real and not fictituos.

He witnessed the controversial Osama thread, Gaylord thread, Timothy thread and contacted me shortly after.

He still believed and has faith.

The faith he has bestowed and vested upon me shall never be regretted. He shall smile at the end.

zaibatsu:

@Ryan Known cases right?

German007 said in that thread that you witnessed other people complaining about him and you still had faith in him, but you said above that you wish you had seen this thread, and warning others not to make the mistake you mad meaning german007 was just lying, which is pathtic.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by zaibatsu(m): 12:42am On Apr 09, 2011
Mum's the word for now. Got a call from the dealer and everything should be sorted out by Monday.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by vibe08(f): 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2011
All,
Please help me oh! i salute the geniuses we have on the auto section and the people that make things happen. I have a serious pending issue with German 007. Though as at the 8th August 2011, i understand either a nairalander or someone else had and stil has him arrested.

My situation stems from being a mediator(go between) OKHAI(German 007) and a colleague. To this end the sum of more than 900k was paid early March this  year for a libertery Jeep '03 and till date and since then it's been one story or the other and today, my colleague called his mobil line and instead a text was sent to him to contact German 007's lawyer.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT OH! German requested for 60% and it's more than 4months and we haven't seen the car or had refund.

Some one with a kind heart that really knows German 007, kindly help me. He is an outright fraud, using A deposit to sort out  B and B to sort out C and so on.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP   PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by vibe08(f): 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2011
By the way, my colleague has evidence in form of emails and acct transaction to prove GERMAN 007 is either a master PONZI fraudster or in serious problem and using pre-order to resolve his issue.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2011
Hmmn, you really need to give details of what transpired between you guys.

This thread was sleeping already before you woke it up. grin

I thoroughly understand your plight, its not easy oh.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by chelseabmw(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Deposit Refunded. by jr3: 7:26am On Aug 12, 2011
German 007 Okhai collected 3.5M from me since April 2nd for FJ cruiser 2007 and Toyota Camry 2007 and promised to deliver 2nd week of may and get his balance. he only refunded just 500k 2weeks ago before i took him to Anti fraud.
pls nobody should come and talk nonsense here and be saying german 007 is the best. he is a bloody 419. u need to ask him what is he doing with peoples money.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 7:31am On Aug 12, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Deposit Refunded. by vibe08(f): 8:50am On Aug 12, 2011
Inspired Auto,

I was banned, agreed i am not a regular poster and may not really understand the rules (though i read it), but i was only trying to bring my case to the auto community to get help. i am greatly disburbed since it seems i encourage my colleague to use GERMAN 007 and for more than 4 months, i feel terrible every time i see him.

All i seek is help by way of refund to my colleague. Yesterday he told me he has registered by username EMITEE, he'll narrate his story and i kindly ask good hearted autolanders to intervene in the matter.

More grease to all your elbow but CLEARLY GERMAN 007 has serious issues and require serious intervention to resolve other issues he has with everyone who ever had a dealing transaction with him.

PEACE OUT.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by blank(f): 8:53am On Aug 12, 2011
And they say we should not call him a thief. SMH.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by inspiredm(m): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2011
vibe08:

Inspired Auto,

I was banned, agreed i am not a regular poster and may not really understand the rules (though i read it), but i was only trying to bring my case to the auto community to get help. i am greatly disburbed since it seems i encourage my colleague to use GERMAN 007 and for more than 4 months, i feel terrible every time i see him.

All i seek is help by way of refund to my colleague. Yesterday he told me he has registered by username EMITEE, he'll narrate his story and i kindly ask good hearted autolanders to intervene in the matter.

More grease to all your elbow but CLEARLY GERMAN 007 has serious issues and require serious intervention to resolve other issues he has with everyone who ever had a dealing transaction with him.

PEACE OUT.

Hi Vibe08

The Anti Spam Robot banned you because she thought your Post was Spam, But Both your Username and the Post has been Restored.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by german007(m): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2011
Reply posted on thread opened by emitee.

Cheers.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 6:08am On Aug 13, 2011
^^^^^

Bros this things no good for you now, just try and arrange yourself properly.

I know there were problems along the road but delivery/success is the only thing the world see.

All the best. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

08-2014 Audi Q5/Q7..Audi A4/A5/A6/A8..08-015 Toyota Sequoia/Tundra (4d Chairmen) / Direct Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2004 Model @1.2m Lagos Ikeja..09035336656 / SOLD.....2004 Honda Accord EOD @ 1.5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.