Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Deposit Refunded. - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Deposit Refunded. (10536 Views)

Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit / Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery / Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deposit Refunded. by femmy2010(m): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2011
@German,
Your job is moving.wud call to get the ID today.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2011
Wow ur lucky, Thank Your God bro, As for me, still looking for buyer,
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2011
timothy001:

Wow your lucky, Thank Your God bro, As for me, still looking for buyer,

Hmmmn, I was to buy your accord at the end but my Oga said he is not selling it to me again because I opened this thread.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2011
We are progressing an additional 250k has been paid in today making it 750k with me now.

Just 250k to go.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by nyrol(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2011
Thanking God for an happy ending to this issue. Life goes on.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by ollins4rea: 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2011
@007 i am so proud of you right now,am so happy this dark episode is about to be over,just like i advised you over the phone, in business problems like this may come up but never give up or despair,go on bro the sky is just the begining for you,i am sure this experince will make you a better businessman and more experinced,i wish you all the best in life and looking forward to do more business with you,cheers
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 08, 2011
Osama10:

Hmmmn, I was to buy your accord at the end but my Oga said he is not selling it to me again because I opened this thread.

Your oga want to buy it for you or u want to buy it for your oga, if ur not interested ,please keep off.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2011
timothy001:

Your oga want to buy it for you or u want to buy it for your oga, if your not interested ,please keep off.

Smh,

Oga = German007.

At the end of the day we decided to end my pre-order wahala with this your 2003 Accord but he refused selling it to me because I opened this thread.

I said I wanted him to deliver it to me unfailingly by that Feb 13th but he changed his mind, I hope you got my point now.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2011
Sorry for the hash tone,You still interested?
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2011
Not anymore cos I've gotten another car for the recipient in question.

Happy sales anyway. cool
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2011
tanx, still available to go, very clean baby
Re: Deposit Refunded. by t0kunb0(m): 9:33am On Mar 12, 2011
i find it very disappointing that Osama has failed to comment here even till now u prolly have your reasons I presume angry

Is Okhai "bribing" you to keep quiet as you were quick to come online and do a consistent DAILY countdown?

Prospective buyers (amongst many other groups) who have been watching keenly have a right to know what eventually transpired.

The next time a "similar situation" occurs. . . . .is it really worth the pain to get involved and help resolve at all? undecided

@Inspired. . . . .any updates as you deleted your last question to Osama??
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Fogman(m): 10:30am On Mar 12, 2011
Osama10:

We are progressing an additional 250k has been paid in today making it 750k with me now.

Just 250k to go.

@ German, i m delighted that this saga is coming to an end and i must commend your exibited maturity. I want to implore you to quickly end this saga and move ahead with ur business. Some time, business does not end the way one plans/anticipate it and this is one of such. Please in subsequent biz, try as much as possible to tidy ur own end properly and always notify ur clients about the progress or otherwise of their order. Wish you the best.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by german007(m): 10:38am On Mar 12, 2011
Rothstein:

[color=#990000][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][b]:
1. German 007 never paid for any cars, (GBAM!)
2. In 24 days time, the buyer would not have his money in his account.
3. German 007 is vigorously seeking for new 'MAGA' to scam here before bolting away in 24 days. (CAVEAT EMPTOR!)
4. The buyer should report this case to the law enforcement agencies before GERMAN 007 disappear from the surface of NL world.

gunpoint:

Me tinks he wnt pay in 17 days, followd your thread and odas for a whil nw and I'v always wonda y if u can get a plane ticket 2 any city in nigeria for as low as 6k(if u pre-order  grin ) y ya'll dnt evn try 2 meet dis dealers in person! If u r goin 2 part wit a million or mor, pay d buggers rtn ticket 2 your city(12k) nd meet him, tak pictures, addresses etc, if d dealer wnt fail u(lik german 007 consistently does) he wil hv ntin 2 fear. If u did dat by nw german wil b coolin his backside in som detention centre of d nija police somwer nd he wuld realy hava reason for been off his lappy lik he always says wen he is up poo's creek on a deal lik dis. German 007, I am a banker nd banks hav bin shut dwn for less, trust is evrytin in bizness, no1 wants 2 knw y u can't pay up, ppl jst want der mony or d goods, u dnt hava reputation anymor on nlnd, me tinks pay dis guy b4 17dys, scan us all d deposit slip so we can c nd get dis monkey off your bac so 2 speak, bt I wil b shockd if any1 here evr does bizznes wit u again nd u wuld hv no1 bt urslf 2 blame for dat.  angry
Re: Deposit Refunded. by german007(m): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2011
^^^^^^^

Thanks for your comments, they were additions to my learning and further development streaks.

In response to your posts above. The car was paid for, funds were used for the right purposes. Im sure the attached document and email below says a lot.

I started on NL only a year ago and in less than a year, built a reputation of and on NL. Won't bolt anywhere or go into any underworld for 30 billion naira.

Did'nt come onto NL with a 100 car full dealership or a 300 million naira in my bank account, came on board with only one thing, My Integrity and ability to deliver.

It was a case of personal issues and also taking on too much on board at the same time thereby convoluting things.

Lesson's learnt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: aokhai@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: OUTWARD FX TRANSFER transactIONS NOTIFICATION for Nissan Pathfinder
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 14:52:07 -0400

Thank  you Okhai
We received your deposit,

please let us know  when are you going to deposit the balance of this transaction, so we can arrange port delivery once you send me the necessary documentation

42nd St Auto Sales
4255 S. kedzie Ave  .
Chicago ILL  60632
773-****

-----Original Message-----
To: **********@aol.com>
Sent: Thu, Sep 16, 2010 8:46 am
Subject: Fw: OUTWARD FX TRANSFER transactIONS NOTIFICATION for Nissan Pathfinder

Hi Frank,

The below deposit for the Nissan Pathfinder left my bank last night.

I expect that the funds will be in your account by 5pm or 6pm your time, after
which I will make arrangements for the full balance to be wired, plus the funds for the port delivery to New Jersey

I must say Frank, you possess excellent customer service and interpersonal
skills, keep it up, the sky will be your limit.

Many Thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone exclusive to Adengo Autos.

-----Original Message-----
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 09:41:02
To: <aokhai@hotmail.com>; *******gtbank.com>
Subject: OUTWARD FX TRANSFER transactIONS NOTIFICATION

<http://www.gtbank.com/images/gens/logo_g.gif>

16-SEP-2010
                Dear   *********OKHAI

Guaranty Trust Bank eLectronic Notification Service (GeNS)

Please be informed that FX outward transfer(s) of 4,025.00 US Dollar
just occured on your account with us with the following details/charges;;

Account Number :            235-******-1-0                   
            Beneficiary             :           42ND AUTO SALES                         

Total FX Comm               :           40.25 US Dollar                     

Total FX Vat            :               2.1 US Dollar                   

Swift/Telex charge          :               2,000.00 Naira                 

Value Date          :           16/09/2010                 
            Purpose Of Transfer             :           FX TRF-AJAKAIYE ADEDAM

Thank you for choosing Guaranty Trust Bank plc

<http://www.gtbank.com/images/gens/gens_animated_ad.gif>   
Kindly log on to our website www.gtbank.com <http://www.gtbank.com/>  OR
Call GTConnect on 0700 GTConnect (0700 482666328), 01 448 0000, 0803 900 3900
or 0802 900 2900 for more information.

NB:
Our notification service sent this mail to you using a default setting and the
information you supplied to us when your account was opened.
If you wish to limit the type of mails you receive or the email address(es) in
use, please send an email to us by clicking on the link below:
Send a Mail to Guaranty Trust Bank eLectronic Notification Service (GeNS)
<mailto:GeNS@gtbplc.com>

Re: Deposit Refunded. by german007(m): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2011
Fogman:

@ German, i m delighted that this saga is coming to an end and i must commend your exibited maturity. I want to implore you to quickly end this saga and move ahead with your business. Some time, business does not end the way one plans/anticipate it and this is one of such. Please in subsequent biz, try as much as possible to tidy your own end properly and always notify your clients about the progress or otherwise of their order. Wish you the best.

Fogman,

Thanks a lot. The saga has come to an end. It's been fully resolved.

Reason's why it appeared to some forumites that I didn't place much a defence in response, is because I have been brought up with the belief that action is better than words.

Osama is the customer, customer is always right, it's his hard earned money. Though we had some initial debate about the deposit to be paid, giving me my right requirement from the inception would have avoided this incident.

I commend his understanding and fully understand his frustration.

He recently explained to me privately that a case of him loosing 1.5million to a non-nl dealer in the past as the reason for his extra cautiousness and not mobilising me with extra funds when I required.

It has indeed been one of those curves as starting a business is'nt as straight forward and easy as it seems.

Your advice has been taken on board. We will rebuild, bounce back and rebrand.

PS. Your rear view camera shall be a mandatory purchase for all my clients.  wink
Re: Deposit Refunded. by german007(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2011
[b]

My Apology goes out to Osama and all my fellow pre-order dealers Bizbooks, Inspired, Fhemmy, Kunle-A, Emperoh and Sonety_2k for any concerns and extracautiousness on clients this may have caused them.

To all potential pre-order clients. A pre-order is a perfectly fine method of car purchase and below are some of the advantages.

**Huge monetary savings.

**Cleaner car, What you see is what you get, no if's, wiffle waffles, but's or maybe's. No fear of wondering of you've been sold an already registered car, or a stolen car, or a car that has been cut and re-assembled.

**The convenience, You choose and preview the car you want from the comfort of your office or bedroom, E.g In the hunt for a car on ground, you'l probably tour round the whole of town and may sometimes go hundreds of miles only to be dissapointed upon arrival if the car you've viewed does'nt adhere to your required standards. Depending on your commitments and schedule, finding the time to go view cars may be a problem. We bring to car to you.

It's the best. We leave you breathless.[/b]
Re: Deposit Refunded. by german007(m): 11:39am On Mar 12, 2011
Extra thanks also go out to the below forumites for their support, belief and encouragement during this rough patch. Personal problems (Bereavements) last year created a psyhcological dent into me without realising.

Thanks for your support and motivation.

Femmy2010

Sultaan

Megastu

Ego Law75

Day11

Adexfem

CNE010

Eros.

ChelseaBMW.

BurgsCars.

Benboa.

Busybody

Frankky

8inch+ (Glad you're enjoying your Jeep Liberty, It was pleasure to test drive upon arrival. The SUV is superb. Received a few enquiry emails already from your colleagues on the rig. Thanks for the referrals.)

ToKUnbo

ollins4rea (The European pre-order thread shall re-launch courtesy to you. We're coming with a bang. I've received the Daf Truck Bill of Laden. wink.)

Cheers.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Fogman(m): 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2011
german007:

Fogman,

Thanks a lot. The saga has come to an end. It's been fully resolved.

Reason's why it appeared to some forumites that I didn't place much a defence in response, is because I have been brought up with the belief that action is better than words.

Osama is the customer, customer is always right, it's his hard earned money. Though we had some initial debate about the deposit to be paid, giving me my right requirement from the inception would have avoided this incident.

I commend his understanding and fully understand his frustration.

He recently explained to me privately that a case of him loosing 1.5million to a non-nl dealer in the past as the reason for his extra cautiousness and not mobilising me with extra funds when I required.

It has indeed been one of those curves as starting a business is'nt as straight forward and easy as it seems.

Your advice has been taken on board. We will rebuild, bounce back and rebrand.

PS. Your rear view camera shall be a mandatory purchase for all my clients.  wink

Oh! Very glad to know that the saga is over. There are lots of ups and downs in business which clients are not always privy to and the onus rest on us to always at all time update them. And once u ve an integrity, it ll always be easy for the clients to understand you.

Thanks man for the business prospect re: Car blueetooth mirror. Hope to do biz with u soonest. Cheers
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2011
t0kunb0:

I find it very disappointing that Osama has failed to comment here even till now u prolly have your reasons I presume angry

Is Okhai "bribing" you to keep quiet as you were quick to come online and do a consistent DAILY countdown?

Prospective buyers (amongst many other groups) who have been watching keenly have a right to know what eventually transpired.

The next time a "similar situation" occurs. . . . .is it really worth the pain to get involved and help resolve at all? undecided

@Inspired. . . . .any updates as you deleted your last question to Osama??

To you all that followed this episode closely am very sorry I did not update this thread since March 8.

I actually spoke to him on that same date March 8 making it a month since we spoke together last.

Honestly you guys have been very wonderful here, I know you all deserve to know the latest.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by inspiredm(m): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2011
Have you Finally Settled ?

Can the Thread Be Locked Now ?
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2011
Fogman:

Oh! Very glad to know that the saga is over. There are lots of ups and downs in business which clients are not always privy to and the onus rest on us to always at all time update them. And once u ve an integrity, it ll always be easy for the clients to understand you.

Thanks man for the business prospect re: Car blueetooth mirror. Hope to do biz with u soonest. Cheers

Not yet over.

Still 250k to go.

inspired_m:

Have you Finally Settled ?

Can the Thread Be Locked Now ?

Still 250k to go.

Although he has appealed for me to give him a few days and which am doing now.

So still waiting.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Fogman(m): 2:19pm On Mar 12, 2011
smiley
Re: Deposit Refunded. by inspiredm(m): 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2011
Osama10:

Not yet over.

Still 250k to go.

Still 250k to go.

So still waiting.

Alright.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by mastro: 4:10pm On Mar 12, 2011
Hmm
Still 250k to go.

So still waiting.

I really don't understand German007 congratulating himself when he still hasn't finished refunding the money he "borrowed".

Personal circumstances are no excuse to default on a business debt, the long and short of this saga is that he took money from a customer, was unable to deliver the goods and has still failed to refund all the money despite undertaking to do so.

Now the customer "Osama" is staying cool, the moderator "inspired" is doing his best as well, but the simple fact remains that pre-order is a matter of trust and Germany007 has done himself and other dealers on here no favours. Why would I or any other potential buyer trust him with my/our money?
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Fhemmmy: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2011
mastro:

Hmm
I really don't understand German007 congratulating himself when he still hasn't finished refunding the money he "borrowed".

Personal circumstances are no excuse to default on a business debt, the long and short of this saga is that he took money from a customer, was unable to deliver the goods and has still failed to refund all the money despite undertaking to do so.[/color]
Now the customer "Osama" is staying cool, the moderator "inspired" is doing his best as well, but the simple fact remains that pre-order is a matter of trust and Germany007 has done himself and other dealers on here no favours. Why would I or any other potential buyer trust him with my/our money?

[color=#006600]
I have tried not to comment on this thread or any of the rest, except when i asked that the name to be revealed, however, i think i should comment, based on Chief mastro's last comment.
Chief Mastro . . . German007 have apolized to the buyer.
He has apologized to the forum.
he has apologized to fellow dealers.
The buyer has confirmed that he is willing to give him more time to balance the payment, someone that was able to pay 750K out of 1M and remaining 250K, i am sure he would make the rest of the payment.
We all make mistakes but the only calamity that could come from a mistake is if nothing is learnt from it, and he (German007) has said above that he has learnt few things.

So let us let it go and i am sure that Osama is feeling much better now.

German007, see you at the top . . . congratulations.

Sometimes, all dealers needs to reach out to one another without hidden agenda, and if we could all do that, would all make things happen and offer the best service to the buyers, cos it is actually about the buyers and not us
Re: Deposit Refunded. by mastro: 4:53pm On Mar 12, 2011
I have tried not to comment on this thread or any of the rest, except when i asked that the name to be revealed, however, i think i should comment, based on Chief mastro's last comment.
Chief Mastro . . . German007 have apolized to the buyer.
He has apologized to the forum.
he has apologized to fellow dealers.
The buyer has confirmed that he is willing to give him more time to balance the payment, someone that was able to pay 750K out of 1M and remaining 250K, i am sure he would make the rest of the payment.
We all make mistakes but the only calamity that could come from a mistake is if nothing is learnt from it, and he (German007) has said above that he has learnt few things.

So let us let it go and i am sure that Osama is feeling much better now.

German007, see you at the top . . . congratulations.

Sometimes, all dealers needs to reach out to one another without hidden agenda, and if we could all do that, would all make things happen and offer the best service to the buyers, cos it is actually about the buyers and not us

The fact that he has stayed around and offered to try and rectify the situation does reflect very positively on him and fair enough that people would support their friends and colleague's, my point is that 1, he hasn't refunded all the money so why is he congratulating himself and 2, this episode reflects negatively on pre ordering.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Fhemmmy: 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2011
mastro:

The fact that he has stayed around and offered to try and rectify the situation does reflect very positively on him and fair enough that people would support their friends and colleague's, my point is that 1, he hasn't refunded all the money so why is he congratulating himself and 2, this episode reflects negatively on pre ordering.

He has realized that too, thus his apology to all dealers . . . . Let us let it go, it could have been you or me.
Thanks for your understand, Pal
Re: Deposit Refunded. by german007(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2011
mastro:

[b]

Never had any direct dealing with you or ever needed to, but if stating a defense and going further to prove that his funds were used for the right purposes as I have shown above and not "borrowed" as you've termed it and "congratulating myself" as you've termed it. Then you sound largely biased and blinkered.

My apologies to all has been displayed in large bold letters.

I have also gone as far to state that pre-ordering is a perfectly fine route. Everything has it's risk, buying a car on ground does, buying from Cotonou does, buy a Nigeria used car does, stepping into a cab does, stepping out of your house does. Everything has a negative and positive effect.

I did'nt go into the NL underground like some suggested, and as some individuals did in the past. I'm here to resolve issues, here to stay, still here and always will. I'm sure that says a lot.

Obstacles don't tarnish or quench my desire. It only further propells my knack to suceed in my chosen business.

And I'l keep on with a bang.

This thread will eventually close and all roads shall lead to my upcoming pre-orders.

My word is my bond.

Okhai. [/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Units Of 2006 Model Toyota Corolla Le Toks Selling Cheap / Very Clean Tokunbo Audi A4 For 700K / 2008 C Class 350 A.M.G Package ( Car That Talks With Human )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.