Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,712 members, 7,959,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 11:57 AM

Deposit Refunded. - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Deposit Refunded. (10689 Views)

Toyota Vehicles Pre-order Without Deposit / Pre-order Cars/Suv With 50% Deposit, 7 Weeks Delivery / Pre Order Your Car From The Usa, 40% Deposit, 21 Days Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deposit Refunded. by mastro: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2011
Re: Dealer Bleep Please I Hope You Would Deliver By Feb 13, 2011.
« #157 on: Today at 10:29:14 AM »

^^^^^^^^

Good day Osama.

No word from me means me going deliberately and intentionally going "Incommunicado or cloistered". Which isnt the case here.

I have sent you two emails asking you to call so as to know my intentions and further proposals, made attempts to call you ( I guess your'e offshore). You've chosen not to respond and make it sound publically like you have'nt heard directly from me, and further more stating"german007 has refused to contact me about my balance"

Not stating much more on here does'nt mean I don't have your balance or that I need any one to lend me.

I'v never met you,  Money exchanged hands, money has been given back and is being given back,  Sure if I had ulterior or sinister motives, it would have been otherwise.

Kindly check your email.

Thanks.

In the light of below and other deadlines, I really think your best option is to simply return the rest of the man's money now, I think he has been more than reasonable in accepting your excuses and delays,
JUST PAY WHAT YOU OWE and move on  without being totally judgemental, this is what I was saying when you were congratulating yourself weeks ago without setting this issue

Re: Dealer Bleep Please I Hope You Would Deliver By Feb 13, 2011.
« #136 on: March 22, 2011, 01:06 PM »

@ German007,

The initial 24 days you gave yourself for a full refund expired on the 8th of March.

You pleaded I should give you one more week to pay the balance, I agreed and you didn't meet up.

After my post that day you sent me a mail that I should just wait again till 21st of March which was yesterday and you did not meet up again.

I don't really know what you want me to do again.Or you want this thing to drag up to the eight month.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2011
german007:

^^^^^^^^

Good day Osama.

No word from me means me going deliberately and intentionally going "Incommunicado or cloistered". Which isnt the case here.

I have sent you two emails asking you to call so as to know my intentions and further proposals, made attempts to call you ( I guess your'e offshore). You've chosen not to respond and make it sound publically like you have'nt heard directly from me, and further more stating"german007 has refused to contact me about my balance"

Not stating much more on here does'nt mean I don't have your balance or that I need any one to lend me.

I'v never met you, Money exchanged hands, money has been given back and is being given back, Sure if I had ulterior or sinister motives, it would have been otherwise.

Kindly check your email.

Thanks.

@ German007,

The last mail you sent me was on March 22, 2011.

"Could you kindly call?"

If I may ask do you know the number of times you've sent me this type of mail,what I want to hear is that my money is in my account and that's all.

Like I said earlier on here, I am so sick of this poo.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 4:19pm On Mar 28, 2011
You sent me 2 mails on March 16, 2011.

The first one "Oga call me ooooo, "

The second one  "Kindly call again".

So its the same call me,  call me and am so sick of calling you with different stories to tell with your sweet mouth.

I beg you with whatever thing you adore, If you have my money please pay and lets close this thread oh.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by MyRav4: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
Hymmn, what an interesting piece so far.

If only the genuine and honest pre-order dealers on Nairaland know how many customers they lose daily from a single negative thread like this, they would seek better and more stringent ways of putting their erring members to check.

We all are watching.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2011
If this is true, then why the delay.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color]

[color=#990000]"Not stating much more on here does'nt mean I don't have your balance or that I need any one to lend me"

I don't really understand, just pay up.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 10:14am On Mar 29, 2011
@ German007,

Why are you dragging this thing for so long.

Are you considering another proposal or what, just tell me when am getting my money back.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2011
Please kindly tell us your intentions and proposals.

Am waiting.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2011
Still waiting for your response.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Robotica: 11:12am On Mar 29, 2011
I believe you should email or call him since he has askd u to do so. E nor fit carry ur bread waka . Sée am from him view aswell. He fit don loose all the bread wey dey the oyinbo Hand. Haïl am make una resolve am man to man and privately. Just yarn us say una don finish the matter as I know say una go settle eventually.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by inspiredm(m): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2011
My Rav4:

Hymmn, what an interesting piece so far.

If only the genuine and honest pre-order dealers on Nairaland know how many customers they lose daily from a single negative thread like this, they would seek better and more stringent ways of putting their erring members to check.

We all are watching.
[b]
My Rav4,

While I understand that these kind of Negative threads does not bode Well for the Overall Integrity of Pre order dealers on Nairaland, It would not erode the Pre order Concept.

With all Due respect, You are a Perfect Example Sir.

Despite seeing these negative thread(s), you & I still went ahead to seal a Pre Order Transaction last week.

I believe If buyer / seller do their due diligence before, during and after transactions, it would be a win - win situation at the end of the day for both parties.

As regards putting measures in Check, I would like to let us know that German007 has since been suspended from posting Pre order ads or updating Old Ones  pending resolutions to all complaints filed against him in a Bid to restore Buyers Confidence.

We are further putting measures in place to safeguard Buyers Money as regards to Pre order transactions so as to avoid these kind of Unpalatable scenario that blemishes and dents the business interests of other dealers and the Integrity of the Autos section at large.

Cheers.[/b]
Re: Deposit Refunded. by t0kunb0(m): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2011
@inspired

How does your recent move help in resolving the issue at hand?
Re: Deposit Refunded. by inspiredm(m): 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2011
t0kunb0:

@inspired

How does your recent move help in resolving the issue at hand?

There is No Complication in the Issue At Hand, its a Clear Case.

Both Buyer and Seller have clear understanding of the Issue of Payments & Refund.

I implore both parties to communicate with each other EFFECTIVELY and resolve the matter.

Cheers
Re: Deposit Refunded. by t0kunb0(m): 12:43pm On Mar 29, 2011
inspired_m:

There is No Complication in the Issue At Hand, its a Clear Case.

Both Buyer and Seller have clear understanding of the Issue of Payments & Refund.

I implore both parties to communicate with each other EFFECTIVELY and resolve the matter.

Cheers

So till buyer comes online stating issue has been resolved, german007 stays banned. . . . . .plz confirm otherwise advice!!!

Reason for asking: Got a friend presently on pre-order with german007. . . . .affected thread(s) can no longer be updated for reasons above
Re: Deposit Refunded. by inspiredm(m): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2011
t0kunb0:

So till buyer comes online stating issue has been resolved, german007 stays banned. . . . . .plz confirm otherwise advice!!!

Reason for asking: Got a friend presently on pre-order with german007. . . . .affected thread(s) can no longer be updated for reasons above

He is Not Banned, He is Suspended from Posting on PRE ORDER adverts Until The Issues are resolved.

However, I would not rule out the Possibility of a Pre Order Ban on German007 if another complaint crops up
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2011
Today is almost gone and still no news from you.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2011
Today makes it 22 days behind schedule.

On the 01/04/2011 it would be another 24 days gone.

You've been giving promises and you've been defaulting on them.

Lets put an end to the longest Pre-order gone wrong on Nairaland.

If I were you, I would ignore people's comment here and silence them with my actions.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2011
Still waiting for my balance of 250k.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by inspiredm(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2011
ALWAYS POST ON TOPIC

Off-topic posts will also be strictly penalized!  We want our forum to be well-organized.

Let me quickly remind Us that the Autos section has 2 Moderators, In the event of any Complaint(s) Emergency or Assistance

You can send an email to

Monitor_1 via Monitor_1@live.com

or

Inspired_m via inspired.autos@gmail.com

We are Committed to serving you Better.  wink
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Busybody2(f): 11:18am On Mar 31, 2011
angry angry angry I am posting on-topic,  telling people to carry their unproductive village market talk elsewhere and respect the gentleman Osama10's thread is still bloody well within the remit of his topic angry Stop bullying me gaddammit angry
Re: Deposit Refunded. by yusuf2(m): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2011
So this issue is yet to be resolved? Osama, i feel for u, honestly, i would say you should just leave him and take the loss as a lesson learnt, but i don't think even i wld want to path ways with such huge amount of money with out making a fuss over it. pele. it's life 4 u.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by mastro: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2011
so, any movement?
Re: Deposit Refunded. by frankkky: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2011
haba i thought this issue had been solved,007 whats happening?no fall my hand o,u know i have a lot of regard for you,pls give this customer back his money ,i still wish u the best and always remember honesty remains the best policy in life
Re: Deposit Refunded. by mastro: 6:37am On Apr 04, 2011
I think the house is still waiting for notification that this has been resolved,
Re: Deposit Refunded. by MyRav4: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2011
Osama10, any update?
Re: Deposit Refunded. by aauto: 1:46pm On Apr 04, 2011
@Osama, I really appreciate your patience, God bless you. am sure German07 will be pay up in no time, i feel for the guy, things could really go bad at times for anybody. @German07 don't worry, God will bring you out of this mess soon, its all a phase in being a man. Just be more careful next time. All the best.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Delta007(m): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2011
aauto:

@Osama, I really appreciate your patience, God bless you. am sure German07 will be pay up in no time, i feel for the guy, things could really go bad at times for anybody. @German07 don't worry, God will bring you out of this mess soon, its all a phase in being a man. Just be more careful next time. All the best.

This is where I have problems with some people, especially Nigerians. Instead of encouraging German to get in touch with the OP and negotiating, you are encouraging Osama to be patient because you are sure that German will pay up. How sure are you? Would you trust a man that cannot keep his word yet keeps the slogan "my word is bond"? Even when things go south, an astute individual with business inclination will be forthcoming and will never allow the situation to escalate to this level. Moreover, I do not think anyone is arguing that German will not pay up but simple courtesy and honesty goes a long way. It's either German is a rookie and does not know how to handle situations like this or is simply a fraud; I want to believe the former. However, it's pathetic when he comes here to give himself a thumbs up for doing the right thing. Today, Nigeria is in a mess because of similar attitudes but we'd rather blame PDP as if PDP is made up of aliens.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by calculusx(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2011
Delta007:

This is where I have problems with some people, especially Nigerians. Instead of encouraging German to get in touch with the OP and negotiating, you are encouraging Osama to be patient because you are sure that German will pay up. How sure are you? Would you trust a man that cannot keep his word yet keeps the slogan "my word is bond"? Even when things go south, an astute individual with business inclination will be forthcoming and will never allow the situation to escalate to this level. Moreover, I do not think anyone is arguing that German will not pay up but simple courtesy and honesty goes a long way. It's either German is a rookie and does not know how to handle situations like this or is simply a fraud; I want to believe the former. However, it's pathetic when he comes here to give himself a thumbs up for doing the right thing. Today, Nigeria is in a mess because of similar attitudes but we'd rather blame PDP as if PDP is made up of aliens.

Delta 007: Courtesy,Honesty and Transparency is the Key, irrespective of what the situation might be, GOOD TALK,THUMBS UP
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Osama10(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2011
The final balance has been paid by German007, I have my 1m back now.

Thanks to you all that showed concern by posting here, I know its been a rough one.

To German007, my Oga I dey loyal grin. I wish you all the very best in life.See you guys at the top.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by Fogman(m): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2011
Glad that this saga ended on a good note. Moderator, pls lock this thread.
Re: Deposit Refunded. by mastro: 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2011
Glad that this saga ended on a good note. Moderator, pls lock this thread.

Don't see why it should be locked, there are lessons here for everyone to learn from.

IMO I've no doubt that it has put some people off pre-ordering, it also has shown that peer pressure seems to count for something, so what can others draw from this saga?
Re: Deposit Refunded. by coollanny: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2011
Thank God ! ! !
Re: Deposit Refunded. by chelseabmw(m): 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2011
German007 u r the best. . . . . . I know you are just too honest and 100% reliable.I know you are coming back on the top, Nice one

@mod
Can his username be realeased now? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SOLD Blue 2017 Mercedes-Benz E300 N25m Negotiable / Halo/projector Headlights For Honda, Nissan, Vw, Toyota Vehicles / SOLD Just In 2010 ML350 4matic Toks Accident & Flood Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.