Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? (4024 Views)

She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo) / What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls You Dear? / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Galactico4ever(m): 8:25am On Jul 24, 2020
One day you will wake up on a hospital bed with broken bones.
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by idris646(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2020
you ain't giving her koloshi right, she needs more dummy!
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Bellotelli: 10:59am On Jul 24, 2020
Lol..am sure you snore heavily like me grin
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Coolgent(m): 11:40am On Jul 24, 2020
CorGier:

Highly plausible.

They tend to act weird like that in their sleep. My uni ex woke up one night like that, headed south and started to bj me. In the morning I asked her how far, she said she dreamt I was all angry and worked-up and felt she should calm me down a little. Bless her.

Chai! grin
Thank God say she never use knife cut your blokos grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Coolgent(m): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2020
Alexgman1:
NO JUST THAT.

Okay there is no cause for alarm, keep on observing her.
I think its just a dream.
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 24, 2020
Coolgent:

Chai! grin
Thank God say she never use knife cut your blokos grin grin grin

Lol, no do abeg. What's a man w/o his gboola.

Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
Maybe that's her own sign of asking for........ You know it wink
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
Maybe she is an arsenal fan
angry[color=#990000][/color] cry grin grin
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Onionstew: 9:12pm On Mar 06
Probably fighting some battle in her dream world

As a child sleeping by my mum, I once got up from my sleeping position and pulled my mums nose vigorously.. In my sleep I was fighting someone.
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by REGINALD001(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06
SPIRITUAL HUSBAND ON THE BEAT ON HER AT THAT MOMENT IN TIME.............
Re: My Wife Kicks Me Six Times At Midnight, What Does It Mean? by Bellotelli: 9:56am On Mar 07
Alexgman1:
Nairalanders; when your wife kicks you six or multiple times at midnights when you guys are sleeping. What does it mean? Whats wrong with her? Pls my newly married friend want answers.
You must be snoring and disturbing the neighborhood.

Guys, Avoid Neighborhood Romance. E Get Why. / Am I In Love? / Would A Girl Ever Call You If She Is Not Interested?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9