Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant (3944 Views)

My Female Best Friend Has Refused To Have Sex With Me / Who Has Gotten A Date On Nairaland? / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by itzme2020: 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2020
Yesterday a friend of mine called me and said he has impregnated someone and her family said he must marry her. I was so shocked as I knew he was a very decent and God-fearing guy so I asked him what happened. He told me that the girl has been coming to his house for him to teach her physics and each time she would stylishly be touching him but he always cautioned her that is until 8 weeks ago . She came to his home as usual but he was watching a romantic movie as all other channels were not working. After the film she noticed he was a little bit erected so she seduced him he tried to run but she held him back and kissed him but he still resisted but since no one was home he couldn't resist for long so eventually she succeeded and they slept together. After 6 weeks she called him and told him she had missed her period and had decided to do a pregnancy test soon. After the test the doctor had confirmed she was six weeks pregnant and she decided to come clean to her parents. Now they are insisting that he must marry her. What do you think he should do. By the way not my story sorry for the long write up

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by ghettokid1(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
That is His own cup of tea I don't have time to read all novel you wrote up there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by itzme2020: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
As I said it's not my story itz someone else's so I let him write it
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by Tolu121: 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
O.p lie no go kill you
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by LKTJ123(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2020
Op For Many Errors U Make U Deserve To Be Cane.
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by ekitimanalways(m): 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
lipsrsealed
itzme2020:
Yesterday a friend of mine called me and said he has impregnated someone and her family said he must marry her. I was so shocked as I knew he was a very decent and God-fearing guy so I asked him what happened.
Yesterday a friend of mine called me and said he has impregnated someone and her family said he must marry her. I was so shocked as I knew he was a very decent and God-fearing guy so I asked him what happened.
Yesterday a friend of mine called me and said he has impregnated someone and her family said he must marry her. I was so shocked as I knew he was a very decent and God-fearing guy so I asked him what happened. He told me that the girl has been coming to his house for him to teach her physics and each time she would stylishly be touching him but he always cautioned her that is until 8 weeks ago . She came to his home as usual but he was watching a romantic movie as all other channels were not working. After the film she noticed he was a little bit erected so she seduced him he tried to run but she held him back and kissed him but he still resisted but since no one was home he couldn't resist for long so eventually she succeeded and they slept together. After 6 weeks she called him and told him she had missed her period and had decided to do a pregnancy test soon. After the test the doctor had confirmed she was six weeks pregnant and she decided to come clean to her parents. Now they are insisting that he must marry her. What do you think he should do.
Yesterday a friend of mine called me and said he has impregnated someone and her family said he must marry her. I was so shocked as I knew he was a very decent and God-fearing guy so I asked him what happened. [left]Yesterday a friend of mine called me and said he has impregnated someone and her family said he must marry her. I was so shocked as I knew he was a very decent and God-fearing guy so I asked him what happened.
Yesterday a friend of mine called me and said he has impregnated someone and her family said he must marry her. I was so shocked as I knew he was a very decent and God-fearing guy so I asked him what happened. He told me that the girl has been coming to his house for him to teach her physics and each time she would stylishly be touching him but he always cautioned her that is until 8 weeks ago . She came to his home as usual but he was watching a romantic movie as all other channels were not working. After the film she noticed he was a little bit erected so she seduced him he tried to run but she held him back and kissed him but he still resisted but since no one was home he couldn't resist for long so eventually she succeeded and they slept together. After 6 weeks she called him and told him she had missed her period and had decided to do a pregnancy test soon. After the test the doctor had confirmed she was six weeks pregnant and she decided to come clean to her parents. Now they are insisting that he must marry her. What do you think he should do. [/left]Yesterday a friend of mine called me and said he has impregnated someone and her family said he must marry her. I was so shocked as I knew he was a very decent and God-fearing guy so I asked him what happened.
Yesterday a friend of mine called me and said he has impregnated someone and her family said he must marry her. I was so shocked as I knew he was a very decent and God-fearing guy so I asked him what happened. He told me that the girl has been coming to his house for him to teach her physics and each time she would stylishly be touching him but he always cautioned her that is until 8 weeks ago . She came to his home as usual but he was watching a romantic movie as all other channels were not working. After the film she noticed he was a little bit erected so she seduced him he tried to run but she held him back and kissed him but he still resisted but since no one was home he couldn't resist for long so eventually she succeeded and they slept together. After 6 weeks she called him and told him she had missed her period and had decided to do a pregnancy test soon. After the test the doctor had confirmed she was six weeks pregnant and she decided to come clean to her parents. Now they are insisting that he must marry her. What do you think he should do. By the way it's not my friend it's someone else's storyYesterday a friend of mine called me and said he has impregnated someone and her family said he must marry her. I was so shocked as I knew he was a very decent and God-fearing guy so I asked him what happened.
Yesterday a friend of mine called me and said he has impregnated someone and her family said he must marry her. I was so shocked as I knew he was a very decent and God-fearing guy so I asked him what happened. He told me that the girl has been coming to his house for him to teach her physics and each time she would stylishly be touching him but he always cautioned her that is until 8 weeks ago . She came to his home as usual but he was watching a romantic movie as all other channels were not working. After the film she noticed he was a little bit erected so she seduced him he tried to run but she held him back and kissed him but he still resisted but since no one was home he couldn't resist for long so eventually she succeeded and they slept together. After 6 weeks she called him and told him she had missed her period and had decided to do a pregnancy test soon. After the test the doctor had confirmed she was six weeks pregnant and she decided to come clean to her parents. Now they are insisting that he must marry her. What do you think he should do.
Yesterday a friend of mine called me and said he has impregnated someone and her family said he must marry her. I was so shocked as I knew he was a very decent and God-fearing guy so I asked him what happened. [left]Yesterday a friend of mine called me and said he has impregnated someone and her family said he must marry her. I was so shocked as I knew he was a very decent and God-fearing guy so I asked him what happened.
Yesterday a friend of mine called me and said he has impregnated someone and her family said he must marry her. I was so shocked as I knew he was a very decent and God-fearing guy so I asked him what happened. He told me that the girl has been coming to his house for him to teach her physics and each time she would stylishly be touching him but he always cautioned her that is until 8 weeks ago . She came to his home as usual but he was watching a romantic movie as all other channels were not working. After the film she noticed he was a little bit erected so she seduced him he tried to run but she held him back and kissed him but he still resisted but since no one was home he couldn't resist for long so eventually she succeeded and they slept together. After 6 weeks she called him and told him she had missed her period and had decided to do a pregnancy test soon. After the test the doctor had confirmed she was six weeks pregnant and she decided to come clean to her parents. Now they are insisting that he must marry her. What do you think he should do. [/left]Yesterday a friend of mine called me and said he has impregnated someone and her family said he must marry her. I was so shocked as I knew he was a very decent and God-fearing guy so I asked him what happened.
Yesterday a friend of mine called me and said he has impregnated someone and her family said he must marry her. I was so shocked as I knew he was a very decent and God-fearing guy so I asked him what happened. He told me that the girl has been coming to his house for him to teach her physics and each time she would stylishly be touching him but he always cautioned her that is until 8 weeks ago . She came to his home as usual but he was watching a romantic movie as all other channels were not working. After the film she noticed he was a little bit erected so she seduced him he tried to run but she held him back and kissed him but he still resisted but since no one was home he couldn't resist for long so eventually she succeeded and they slept together. After 6 weeks she called him and told him she had missed her period and had decided to do a pregnancy test soon. After the test the doctor had confirmed she was six weeks pregnant and she decided to come clean to her parents. Now they are insisting that he must marry her. What do you think he should do. By the way it's not my friend it's someone else's story
Yesterday a friend of mine called me and said he has impregnated someone and her family said he must marry her. I was so shocked as I knew he was a very decent and God-fearing guy so I asked him what happened. He told me that the girl has been coming to his house for him to teach her physics and each time she would stylishly be touching him but he always cautioned her that is until 8 weeks ago . She came to his home as usual but he was watching a romantic movie as all other channels were not working. After the film she noticed he was a little bit erected so she seduced him he tried to run but she held him back and kissed him but he still resisted but since no one was home he couldn't resist for long so eventually she succeeded and they slept together. After 6 weeks she called him and told him she had missed her period and had decided to do a pregnancy test soon. After the test the
doctor had confirmed she was six weeks pregnant and she decided to come clean to her parents. Now they are insisting that he must marry her. What do you think he should do. By the way it's not my friend it's someone else's story and also sorry for the long write up
lipsrsealed
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by itzme2020: 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
As I said not my story the writer isn't well educated so just bear with the write up
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by chatinent: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2020
Aftermath of the hunger to reach frontpage. Smiles.
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by hashtagged(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
itzme2020:
As I said not my story the writer isn't well educated so just bear with the write up

It was a typo error. The person i am angry with is the one who quotted the full topic all over again just to put a smilie

3 Likes

Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by FuerzA: 1:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
OP, which kain narration be this..
I start to dey scroll weda I fit read am
As the write up no gree end, I abort mission sharpaly
The thing no pass belle na, haba!

Only Arsenal fans have the patience to read all that grin

1 Like

Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2020
Even my two eyes know I can't read that novel up there angry

2 Likes

Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by hashtagged(m): 1:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ok they both slept with each other, he shouldnt blame her for seducing him. There is no advise to give him except marry her and care for the child, cause he didnt know her to stop when he was kissing,mounting and having 30min steamy sex right?.
Why do guys loose their cool when placed in same room with a lady?. If he didnt want to do it he could have not.
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
let him take responsibility since he's matured enough to engage in marriage things mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by DaddyRochie1642: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
You think it's Easy to Stand Seduction from a woman...

-- Now Imagine when that girl came in and saw him watching the movie, she Smiles and she comes to Sit right Next to him making body contacts with him while the smell of her sweet body scent hits his nose and looses his composure,
-- he then turns his head and looks at her with a KONJIFIED SMILE on his Face and she smiles back at him,..she gets the message, she then Places her Really Soft palms on that his HARD and STIFF CHEST while moving her soft hands across his Chest in a really slow manner, with her fingers Playing with his nipples each time she touches it,
-- As she Plays with his Nipples, her other really soft hands moves slowly to that his HARD STIFF LAPS grin, .. when she reaches those his Hard Stiff Laps, She'll start to Massage it, She uses her soft hands and Moves her soft hands Up and down and Up and Down again in a really slow manner while she makes those soft Feminine giggles as she sees his Erection rising to her touch in his Boxers while she deliberately Exposes a part of Her tits to his Lust filled eyes,
-- She Sees the Lust In his Eyes and
she laughs in a really Playful manner because she can see him breathing fast..she sees this reaction from him and she's excited,
-- She pulls off his Shirt and places her tongue on his Nipples, ...the sensation of what she's doing to him drives him mad with Unimaginable Pleasure that he won't even know when he'll raise her Head up from his nipples and pull her Soft Lips towards that his HARD, BLACK, IGBOTIC LIPS and start Kissing her with passion and also wanting to swallow her Lips with kissing...the kissing gets so intense that you both have to slow down on the kissing and catch your breath while she then moves her soft hands towards his laps again and places her soft Palms on his Erection and the rest is History.

What I wrote Up There Is exactly What happened to that boy in the Story Posted, ... now She's Pregnant and the Konji has Left him and Cleared from his Eyes grin grin

13 Likes

Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by illicit(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
What was he teaching her when they were watching the movie
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by itzme2020: 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
BTW I just edited the write up didn't even know it was so long but as I said he's not well educated so apologies on his behalf
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by 1beat(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
this is just a plan game to me i doubt if is the guy that owns the pregnancy

The guy need to wise up and if eventually na the guy pregnated her. his duty as a father continue after two months of delivery but for now tell them you're busy

5 Likes

Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by drnoel: 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

-- Now Imagine her really soft palms moving across your chest in a really slow manner, with her fingers Playing with your nipples each time she touches it,
-- While her other really soft hands moves slowly to that your Hard Stiff Laps grin, when she goes to that your Hard Stiff Laps, She'll start to Massage it, She uses her soft hands and Moves her soft hands Up and down and Up and Down again in a really slow manner while she makes those soft Feminine giggles as she sees your Erection rising to her touch in your Boxers while she deliberately Exposes a part of Her tits,
-- She Sees the Lust In your Eyes and
she laughs in a really Playful manner because she can see you breathing fast..she sees this reaction from you and she's excited,
-- She pulls off your Shirt and places her tongue on your Nipples, the sensation of what she's doing to you drives you mad with Unimaginable Pleasure that you won't even know when you'll raise her Head up from your nipples and pull her Soft Lips towards that your HARD, BLACK, IGBOTIC LIPS and start Kissing her with passion and also wanting to swallow her Lips with kissing as If She's the One that told Konji to grab you.

What I wrote Up There Is exactly What happened to that boy in the Story Posted, ... now She's Pregnant and the Konji has Left him and Cleared from his Eyes grin grin

It's very easy to withstand.
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by Michelle55: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
Every mallam to im own kettle abeg... I'm not gonna crucify for not being able to resist the urge/temptation.. I'm pissed with him for not shielding himself to avoid this dilemma he finds himself in. Condom no too cost na, highest 100naira. It would have saved him from this stress

1 Like

Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by Nezzjnr: 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Always my friend cheesy cheesy

OP I can contribute by getting Diapers for you shocked cool

1 Like

Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by GreatMage: 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2020
When time for naming ceremony comes...

Alert me

Danke!
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2020
cheesy physics teacher....well done o. fear them!!!
so na u sabi physics abi undergraduate
well, halla me when u want to do the naming ceremony
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by Karlifate: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
itzme2020:
As I said it's not my story itz someone else's so I let him write it
You're the friend. Stop lying!

1 Like

Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by Greatzeus(m): 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
Whatever you do,do not commit abortion. Children are blessings,let her have the baby whether you marry her or not.
You claim your audio friend is an undergraduate yet you said he can't communicate well in English, and he is a physics tutor? Parents have suffered

1 Like

Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by Greatzeus(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2020
itzme2020:
BTW I just edited the write up didn't even know it was so long but as I said he's not well educated so apologies on his behalf
An undergraduate,a guy who teaches secondary students physics lessons is not well educated and can't communicate in English?

1 Like

Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by flokii: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
@Op how come you know all the graphic details.. are you sure it's your friend and not you
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by HomerTimpson: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
Michelle55:
Every mallam to im own kettle abeg... I'm not gonna crucify for not being able to resist the urge/temptation.. I'm pissed with him for not shielding himself to avoid this dilemma he finds himself in. Condom no too cost na, highest 100naira. It would have saved him from this stress
condom don cost o,i last bought when it was 20naira...anyway if they use condom it would still happen again untill something like this happen,he can't be too careful
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by kingvick09(m): 6:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
ekitimanalways:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ARE YOU NORMAL......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by Mikocake(m): 6:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

-- Now Imagine when that girl came in and saw him watching the movie, she Smiles and she comes to Sit right Next to him making body contacts with him while the smell of her sweet body scent hits his nose and looses his composure,
-- he then turns his head and looks at her with a KONJIFIED SMILE on his Face and she smiles back at him,..she gets the message, she then Places her Really Soft palms on that his HARD and STIFF CHEST while moving her soft hands across his Chest in a really slow manner, with her fingers Playing with his nipples each time she touches it,
-- As she Plays with his Nipples, her other really soft hands moves slowly to that his HARD STIFF LAPS grin, .. when she reaches those his Hard Stiff Laps, She'll start to Massage it, She uses her soft hands and Moves her soft hands Up and down and Up and Down again in a really slow manner while she makes those soft Feminine giggles as she sees his Erection rising to her touch in his Boxers while she deliberately Exposes a part of Her tits to his Lust filled eyes,
she laughs in a really Playful manner because she can see him breathing fast..she sees this reaction from him and she's excited,
-- She pulls off his Shirt and places her tongue on his Nipples, ...the sensation of what she's doing to him drives him mad with Unimaginable Pleasure that he won't even know when he'll raise her Head up from his nipples and pull her Soft Lips towards that his HARD, BLACK, IGBOTIC LIPS and start Kissing her with passion and also wanting to swallow her Lips with kissing...the kissing gets so intense that you both have to slow down on the kissing and catch your breath while she then moves her soft hands towards his laps again and places her soft Palms on his Erection and the rest is History.

Come and make heaven lemme see

1 Like

Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by BenKhalifa95: 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2020
Abeg tell your guy to go for paternity test first before taking any other decision.
Re: My Undergraduate Friend Has Gotten Someone Pregnant by Starz825(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Inside life... imagination no go kill you grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Lets Share Our Childhood Sexual Abuses By Older Ladies Here. / She Almost Choked Me To Death / Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.