Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? (3211 Views)

Top 10 Public Alpha Figures In Nigeria, The Red Pill / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. / The Red Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by EdmundChidera(m): 1:50am On Aug 02, 2020
poiunt:
No sir.

Unpopular opinion

If you want to get rich, read the bible especially the old testament... All the secret are there. If you are a Muslim read the Koran.

Both books contains history of trading nation and how they did business.

Read them with references and learn to apply them in real life.

link me up bro I want to be rich too
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by GreatGod2020(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2020
ubunja:
if you want cash go to Business section bro. You're at the wrong place. Here we're talking pussy.

If you want money go to business school, invest etc. There are too many places for that knowledge. But since there's no school for studying female nature, the Red Pill is it. A man's relationship with the world can't be right until his relationship with women is right. The Red Pill is so wide it also talks about money but because that info is easy enough to find without the Red Pill the Red Pill don't spend too much time on that.

Can someone please explain to me the full details of Red Pill and SIMPs...These words looks difficult for me to comprehend and I can't fathom anything out of the words. I need tutors.
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by XshegzzyeeiX: 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2020
poiunt:
My own redpill for you.

In all toil there is profit, but mere talk tends only to poverty.

Proverb 14:23.

Another redpill

Proverbs 13:4:

The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied.

Another redpill

Thessalonians 4: 11-12

And to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one.

Another redpill

Proverbs 21:5
The plans of the diligent lead surely to abundance, but everyone who is hasty comes only to poverty.

The bible is filled with financial redpill, only those who are smart will understand what those passages means.

Life is all about work and profit and loss
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Happyfela(m): 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2021
I don't like you man. Your energy sucks
Junnior:

Yet the only one here with a mad tone is you.

You're not a redpiller or Alpha, guy. Taking the redpill doesn't make one lack a sense of reasoning (you clearly don't have sense). Real redpill guys are calm and collected. They analyse and talk appropriately. They don't get mad when they're questioned. Doing that is proof that you're frustrated. A lot of you (not all) are actually frustrated, not redpilled. You just using the "red pill" as a mask online. If you were truly at peace with yourself and your lifestyle, you wouldn't get easily irritated when your supposed lifestyle is questioned. You would explain if you can. If you feel it would be much stress, you just watch and say nothing. This is what I do. This is mature.
What is childish is insulting anyone who asks questions about some beliefs. Is the red pill a dogma that shouldn't be criticised and analysed from time to time? Is it a dogma that everyone should just follow without understanding it for themselves via inquisition and scrutiny?

You are a weakling. And just like some others here, you're insecure. Taking the red pill is not only about dealing with the female folks. It's, at first, dealing with oneself. How can you claim to be a red Piller when you have insecurity issues?
I do not know you and your lots from Adam. I am a very busy guy. So, I have little to no time to spend doing mischievous things. My question was as straightforward as it was. There were no hidden motives or subliminals.
I'm giving it straight. Go fix your problems.
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by Happyfela(m): 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2021
You can start with Google at first..easy peasy
GreatGod2020:

Can someone please explain to me the full details of Red Pill and SIMPs...These words looks difficult for me to comprehend and I can't fathom anything out of the words. I need tutors.
Re: Can The Red Pill Make One Rich? by fattprince(m): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2021
poiunt:
No sir.

Unpopular opinion

If you want to get rich, read the bible especially the old testament... All the secret are there. If you are a Muslim read the Koran.

Both books contains history of trading nation and how they did business.

Read them with references and learn to apply them in real life.

Can you reference some verses to start with?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Area In Ibadan With At Least 12hrs Light Per Day / Medical Problems That Can Be Prevented By Having Sex Regularly / She Knacked My Fiancé - Nigerian Woman Shares Her Worst Friendship Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.