Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists (38795 Views)

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released / Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Allsome: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Who is the "They " that he (IoP) is telling to arrest baba. Twitter na police barrack ?

Anyway, I don't understand how you say everyday that you are fighting terrorism and looking for their leader. Then you capture some subordniates of the wanted leader and don't use the info they have as an intelligence directive in the fight rather you re-integrate them and that ends it .

Nigeria is just a pencil in the hands of Lord Lugard.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Buhari mess up big time. You don't grant amnesty when the war is still on. Buhari must resign

5 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Brushstrokes20: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Spot on! The redundant coupist is all shades of nepotism, fanatism, and terrorism among others.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by MarcC: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
Dgr8hassiE:
. Sir, what are you suggestion now? They should be kill or what? I don't support terrorist or terrorism, but i think they deserve a second chance.

God will make them kill all ur family members and burn ur homes.. Then u will give them a second chance ...wat about prisoners that got jailed for killing just one person and they are spending 20yrs already, they don't deserve second chance ? So let us release them all and give them all a second chance ..

U really are a fool

11 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by perdollar(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
this guy is nearly d only reasonable Muslim on Earth n in hell

5 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by LaReinaa(f): 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2020
Kentursky:
Imam of stupidity cry cry cry
With comments like this, it’s very easy to spot BH members on NL..

Do you feel attacked

8 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by olisaEze(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
What is PDP’s logo looking for there? undecided
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by perdollar(m): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Dgr8hassiE:
. Sir, what are you suggestion now? They should be kill or what? I don't support terrorist or terrorism, but i think they deserve a second chance.
I am disappointed in u.

5 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Angelfrost(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2020
FrLukas:
So who's going to arrest the sitting president of a country?

Some people are just foolish.

Let Imam of piss be pushing your mumu button.

I won't be surprised if it's IPOB that's trending that shit.

Ordinary common sense dem no get. Walahi.

Instead of them to trend impeachment, they are trending arrest.

...And who is going to impeach the incompetent man??! Your rubber stamp useless senate??! Next joke please!!!

Of course, arresting him is out of the question, but discrediting him in the eyes of the international community won't be far off.

7 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by LaReinaa(f): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
nairalee:
Lemme paint you a picture

You wake up one night to loud noises of cries and shouts only to find your parents and siblings running helter skelter. In the midst of this mad frenzy is gun shots firing from left right center. Your father is killed, your 2 brothers also killed. They said its Boko Haram fighting for what Noone can clearly spell out.

Your entire neighbours run away
You all become IDP
Your mum sustained injuries but left you cater for herself
Your education is automatically over
All businesses halted
You live in deplorable conditions
No food, no money, no hope
The only assurance is hardship, sickness, struggle....
Your own Government has neglected you

Then you hear on radio one day that the government caught the perpetrators.

But housed, fed, educated and "rehabilitated" them and are sending them back to your society now better than you.

Please if this isn't the definition of utter fuckery I don't know what is
You didn’t add raped his sisters/mother in front of him sad

3 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Jahwinaboy(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2020
PIMPAR:
Nnamdi kanu coward of the year
A coward that most of what he's saying is coming to pass or what he is pointing out are true? I am not a fan but the dude have been saying sensible things. How can we be powerless, useless and tribalistic against the killings in our country? Speak out and leave blame games

5 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Angelfrost(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
proeast:
The world should take a stand on Nigeria. What is happening in this godforsaken country has gone past be careful.

Honestly... This level of insecurity has gone too far!!!

As for the world (U.N), those sadistic politicians are merely keenly waiting and hoping for a full blown revolution and civil war, before they start their useless 'peace talks' or the rubbish they call 'Conflict Resolution'!!!

Nothing will please these people like a backward and underdeveloped Nigeria, and Africa!!!

3 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Anigreat: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
shocked

I agree with Imam of Peace
Buhari is bloody terrorist

3 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by emmnprince(m): 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
nairalee:
Lemme paint you a picture

You wake up one night to loud noises of cries and shouts only to find your parents and siblings running helter skelter. In the midst of this mad frenzy is gun shots firing from left right center. Your father is killed, your 2 brothers also killed. They said its Boko Haram fighting for what Noone can clearly spell out.

Your entire neighbours run away
You all become IDP
Your mum sustained injuries but left you cater for herself
Your education is automatically over
All businesses halted
You live in deplorable conditions
No food, no money, no hope
The only assurance is hardship, sickness, struggle....
Your own Government has neglected you

Then you hear on radio one day that the government caught the perpetrators.

But housed, fed, educated and "rehabilitated" them and are sending them back to your society now better than you.

Please if this isn't the definition of utter fuckery I don't know what is

My brother it make no sense!

Giving terrorist who had killed many people amnesty and made provisions for their welfare & improvements while the remnants who survived their onslaught in IDP camps with little hope tells how unreasonable our leaders are!

7 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by executive12: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
The Imam hit the nail on the head. When Buhari leaves office in 2023, he and his cabal members should actually be charged for treason.
Buhari has been arming foreign Fulanis and letting them into Nigeria to Kill and maim.

6 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by mkpologwu(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Razzness:
Make them go arrest am na.
Them go just hide behind their phone screens dey talk rubbish, especially that fowl called nnamdi kanu, wey just run go diaspora dy make noise. our people say "na from lazy man window them dey point where dey bury power mike"

Your opinion is warped, man!! Kindly note we're gonna live first before getting buried.

Posterity will be on the side of the people that resist evil with the little strength in them....

6 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Anigreat: 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Deebwebb: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
Razzness:
Them go just hide behind their phone screens dey talk rubbish, especially that fowl called nnamdi kanu, wey just run go diaspora dy make noise. our people say "na from lazy man window them dey point where dey bury power mike"
Typical almajiri child,lover of slavery.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Orpe7(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
The person behind this imam of peace handle should just come out. Probably Reno
Cus nigerians won't take him serious since he ain't nigerian in the first place
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by executive12: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
PIMPAR:
Nnamdi kanu coward of the year

Knuckleheads everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by executive12: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

Me too.

Such dumb and empty comments are some of the characteristics of the omocriminal and the ipob miscreants. How do you arrest a sitting president?

Ipob miscreants are brainless antelopes.

This one has still not been cured yet.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by DisLifeSha: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
How do you want to arrest a sitting president In the dream right
saheedandu:
I have joined my voice in making the #arrestbuhari trends, if u truly love Nigeria and u want to c a nigeria of our dreams u all will do d same��
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Enemyofpeace: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2020
Take it or leaf it, Buhari is very satanic and he is a complete failure. May the whole world never witness his kind of government again

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Staro: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2020

Useless president
Foolish followers

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Enemyofpeace: 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
Orpe7:
The person behind this imam of peace handle should just come out. Probably Reno
Cus nigerians won't take him serious since he ain't nigerian in the first place
why should he?

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by ZAMANI123(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
We condem the killing of innocent citizens...baba have nothing else to say.... grin

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by icuminpiss(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

Me too.

Such dumb and empty comments are some of the characteristics of the omocriminal and the ipob miscreants. How do you arrest a sitting president?

Ipob miscreants are brainless antelopes.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Imam of peace channelling a revolt against a sitting government. Imam of peace indeed!
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Murketeer: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Dgr8hassiE:
So u are okay with them been released into the society ...No punishment for their crimes ...no nothing ...God will judge all of u sha...clearly supporting Injustice

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
grin
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by AustineJohn908(m): 5:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Razzness:
Just a few days back, many soldiers were ambushed and killed. Boko Haram spared none, but Mr President is here granting amnesty to terrorists.
Truly we are in the Zoo, if not I'm sure Mr President would have long ago resigned

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by BigBizzy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
What's going on here.....
The man is actually right

#ArrestBuhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu / Omobayo Marvellous Godwin Sworn-in As Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) / Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.