Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists (38839 Views)

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released / Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by SULAIMAN1103: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
RUBBISH , WHO ARE THEY TO ARREST SITTING PRESIDENT , WHO IS YOUR MENTOR, MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Simplyleo: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Jamalson:
I don't blame, you i can see that you are among the people this boko haram leader call Buhari have released to go and continue with their work from were they stop
Yes I'm among. So stop jumping into my mention anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by charlesm91(m): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Until we wake you to grab this government by their balls, they'll continue to take advantage of our gullibility and unseriousness.

Americans will protest at the slightest provocative government policies. But here, we will on whine on the internet and never the balls and unity to come out en masse. How will they not continue to rub shit on our face?
it’s funny how Nigerians are. Na we dey run our mouth on top trump and us matter but yet are trying to cover up buhari’s shame cos the person attacking him isn’t Nigerian. Hypocrisy at its best

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by ernietime(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
Where or who do you suggest should make this call and it will be taken seriously... also keeping in mind who will be bold enough to or who has spoken out against the ills we have in our society today..
In Nigeria there will always be a reason to discredit whoever tries to speak out for the citizens and by the same citizens.

The problem in Nigeria is 10% leadership and 90% followership.

Razzness:

Yes agreed, i also think its not right to grant terrorist amnesty, but the call to arrest buhari should not be made on twitter by a man who ran away from the country enjoying life in God knows where and sending orders on what should and what should not be.

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Bodlyspeaking(m): 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Buhari has to be charged to court, impeached and imprisoned

Obviously, he is foolish

I wonder what they told those so called repentant Boko Haram

"Don't do terrorist again, we will take care of you"

Fuckers

Innocent lives are already lost

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Olominira(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
It's very unfortunate
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by fc450(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
PIMPAR:
Nnamdi kanu coward of the year
ya papa coward of d year

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Bodlyspeaking(m): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
Imagine Osama bin laden was made to repent and then sent to the we society

Wonder why this terrorist haven't attacked the Aso Rock?

Inside Job

See eh, if u support Buhari, you are mad gidigan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by ZooOga: 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2020
get off Twitter, leave Australia and go to Naija and try to arrest PMB. wink
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by jubilee55f: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
I find it difficult to believe before the 2015 election when some Nigerians who probably knew Buhari better were referring to him as a terrorist and a bigot. But today I've come to realize that they were perfectly correct. Buhari will surely meet his Waterloo. It's just a matter of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by lexy2014: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
nairalee:
Lemme paint you a picture

You wake up one night to loud noises of cries and shouts only to find your parents and siblings running helter skelter. In the midst of this mad frenzy is gun shots firing from left right center. Your father is killed, your 2 brothers also killed. They said its Boko Haram fighting for what Noone can clearly spell out.

Your entire neighbours run away
You all become IDP
Your mum sustained injuries but left you cater for herself
Your education is automatically over
All businesses halted
You live in deplorable conditions
No food, no money, no hope
The only assurance is hardship, sickness, struggle....
Your own Government has neglected you

Then you hear on radio one day that the government caught the perpetrators.

But housed, fed, educated and "rehabilitated" them and are sending them back to your society now better than you.

Please if this isn't the definition of utter fuckery I don't know what is

As far as some folks are concerned, what u said doesn't mean anything to them. Buhari is still d air they breath

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by oluwasegun007(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hope this imam of peace will not make Nigeria unpeaceful with this excess truth he's letting out...

Naija no like truth.

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by TruthinAction: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Something will happen between now and December that will unsit whoever is in Aso Rock. God is not sleeping.

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by BRASH: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

Me too.

Such dumb and empty comments are some of the characteristics of the omocriminal and the ipob miscreants. How do you arrest a sitting president?

Ipob miscreants are brainless antelopes.
Shame on you if this is all you can say about the killing of Innocent souls. May you fall into the hands of these killers so that IPOB will take the blame. Shame on you once again.

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by zeusdgrt(m): 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
PIMPAR:
Nnamdi kanu coward of the year

Foolishness is an office and somebody must occupy it and that's what you are doing

2 Likes

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by morakakin(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
True talk.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2020
...or say anything bad or threaten COWS...
yanabasee1:
Buhari that have gotten what he wanted......All he wanted was to called, ex military head and a two time president of Nigeria.... Nothing more...

Baba is just chilling till 2023...Baba doesn't have anybody's time..... He's sleeping, he'll be shocked over the call for his arrest when he wakes up.... But if you want baba to respond to your call for arrest very quickly...All you need is to call for revolution..

Ask Sowore.... revolution is the only language that can make Buhari to be mindful of his actions for just a brief period of time....

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Kursk2019(m): 7:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

Me too.

Such dumb and empty comments are some of the characteristics of the omocriminal and the ipob miscreants. How do you arrest a sitting president?

I don't think you have ever witnessed violence

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Weirdgee: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
Buhari know exactly what he is doing very soon Fulani will take over this country.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Yusman316(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2020
proeast:
The world should take a stand on Nigeria. What is happening in this godforsaken country has gone past be careful.
What has the world done in Somalia that it crisis started since 1991 and still ongoing?
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by ifko: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
Covid 19, pls kill Buhari for us so that this country will have peace and free from Fulani siege
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Deebwebb: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ategberoson:

shut up there. your kinsmen brought this nemesis on us in the early time of politics. your plan to caged northerners and the rest of Nigeria put us in the hand of this northerners

Yoruba people no dey shout, we know how to handle situation not crying like a kid that you shout yeast are known for

secession is not about crying and making noise up and down, secession is tactics, consultation and planning. at least Ojukwu did all this before declaring Biafra but KANU is making himself lord over you Igbo and you're chanting Yoruba Yoruba

get your Biafra now, na by force to move with you naive people ?
who wants to move with you people before,all this betrayers,my wish is for you guys to be trapped in Nigeria with the Fulani's since you cowards love slavery.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Imjustagirl(f): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Simplyleo:

Me too.

Guy face your Barbecue account at least from there you can call buhari your darling daddy.

God will judge the wicked
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by vincentjk(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
Razzness:
Make them go arrest am na.
Them go just hide behind their phone screens dey talk rubbish, especially that fowl called nnamdi kanu, wey just run go diaspora dy make noise. our people say "na from lazy man window them dey point where dey bury power mike"

A senseless being like you should leave Nnamdi manu alone and stop dragging him in things he doesn't know anything about, you expect him to go to aso rock to arrest buhari by himself abi? Goat
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by UnusualJhay(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
Y'all wanted this change, see you see change, chop am there!

P. S

I VOTED FOR ATIKU!

unfortunately, i'm stuck here with this APC JIHADIST, God save me and my family

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Dgr8hassiE(m): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
MarcC:

God will make them kill all ur family members and burn ur homes.. Then u will give them a second chance ...wat about prisoners that got jailed for killing just one person and they are spending 20yrs already, they don't deserve second chance ? So let us release them all and give them all a second chance ..

U really are a fool
. U are just a cretin, killing them all will now bring back the lives lost abi? Tell me, educated illiterate.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Ategberoson(m): 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
Deebwebb:
who wants to move with you people before,all this betrayers,my wish is for you guys to be trapped in Nigeria with the Fulani's since you cowards love slavery.

how do you call people who are not in a documented agreement with you betrayal

how is a tribe who decide and don't meddle into your political decision betrayer. why not force Yoruba into your one party and isolated political system now

99.9% of you people in shout yeast are just ignorant
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Empiree: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
10kgod:
I wish this is possible in Nigeria. it's not possible cause of this their immunity
tell is about arrest of sitting presidents outside of Africa?.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Dgr8hassiE(m): 8:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Murketeer:

So u are okay with them been released into the society ...No punishment for their crimes ...no nothing ...God will judge all of u sha...clearly supporting Injustice
. No Sir, i don't support injustice. i agree they are horrible human beings, but we should not repay evils with evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos / Buhari Welcomes Berthing Of First Ship At $2 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port / NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.