Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,841 members, 7,956,167 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:36 AM

Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists (39023 Views)

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released / Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Aflix(m): 4:08am On Jul 26, 2020
SULAIMAN1103:
RUBBISH , WHO ARE THEY TO ARREST SITTING PRESIDENT , WHO IS YOUR MENTOR, MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIA
You are probably from the North and you still support this government Haaaaaa!! Una Neva tire to die senseless deaths
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by martowskin1(m): 5:37am On Jul 26, 2020
FrLukas:

They are trying to do something indeed.

The calibre of people on this Nairaland sef...

What are they trying to do?

Arrest him on Twitter?

I just weak for Nigerian yoots.

E just be like say notin dey dia head.

Imam of piss be pushing their buttons like mumu. Using them for clout chasing.

Oooh shut it. People like u are the one who brought the idiot into power.

Let them do what they feel they can, stop condemning peoples effort. If u have a plan bring it up and convince people to follow u as u feel na only u get something for brain.

No just come here forming brain master open ur mouth waaaaaaaaa forming what I can't even describe.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by ludd2018: 5:42am On Jul 26, 2020
Buhari is a terrorist. Yorubas imposed this wicked man on us
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by jaxxy(m): 6:17am On Jul 26, 2020
Aflix:
Going by your logic, all repentant criminals should be realeased as well right

There are intentional standards for handling them and even reintegrating them.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
martowskin1:

Oooh shut it. People like u are the one who brought the idiot into power.

Let them do what they feel they can, stop condemning peoples effort. If u have a plan bring it up and convince people to follow u as u feel na only u get something for brain.

No just come here forming brain master open ur mouth waaaaaaaaa forming what I can't even describe.
[/s]

Will keep shut kiddo and let those who know talk?

How do you arrest the Commander-in-chief of the armed forces? Ode.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by ogbuefi677(m): 6:47am On Jul 26, 2020
Aflix:
Chai You are saying all these cos Boko haram has not yet moved you and your family to IDP camp
How you still manage to support this government till this point baffles me
He is a Muslim and Islam is a cult.
Buhari is seen as a promoter of Islam and he is truly living up to d expectation with his appointment of muslims into all d meaningful positions,pushing away a Christian chief justice and installing a Muslim, etc.
So these closet jihadists like d goat you quoted will support buhari even if d country grinds to a halt.
Their own is for muslims to 'dominate'
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 26, 2020
jaxxy:

There are intentional standards for handling them and even reintegrating them.
proof of this, please.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by jaxxy(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2020
Gilbertase:
proof of this, please.

Many uk citizens joined isis initially cos they were mislead and deceived or radicalized bt some came back and they were not condemned outrightly.

I think it depended on how radicalized they were or level of their atrocities. Some also surrendered. It is important to have right procedures for dealing with and reforming repentant or surrendering terrorists.

The public must also know of the strict measures put in place to maintain public safety based on the best or international guidelines given to these repentant terrorists.

They can’t just come back and it’s business as usual.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Mayeldah(m): 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
#ArrestBuhari
#ArrestBuhari
#ArrestBuhari
#ArrestBuhari
#ArrestBuhari

That idiot of a President is a Terrorist.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Mayeldah(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2020
#ArrestBuhari
#ArrestBuhari
#ArrestBuhari
#ArrestBuhari
#ArrestBuhari
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by DissTroy(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2020
Rilwayne001:
Until we wake you to grab this government by their balls, they'll continue to take advantage of our gullibility and unseriousness.

Americans will protest at the slightest provocative government policies. But here, we will on whine on the internet and never the balls and unity to come out en masse. How will they not continue to rub shit on our face?

It's crazy that every time I stumble on your post - which is once in a while - I recollect your antics pre- and during the 2015 general elections. I know you've apologized for it several times and I'm not holding you to it. But one just imagines what could have been if there had been less supporters for him and if by 2019 folks like Fashola or Obi or Duke had been elected.

It's not you but my ability to recollect the minutest details of incidences many years after.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Rilwayne001: 8:50am On Jul 27, 2020
DissTroy:

It's crazy that every time I stumble on your post - which is once in a while - I recollect your antics pre- and during the 2015 general elections. I know you've apologized for it several times and I'm not holding you to it. But one just imagines what could have been if there had been less supporters for him and if by 2019 folks like Fashola or Obi or Duke had been elected.

It's not you but my ability to recollect the minutest details of incidences many years after.

It only shows I carry about the human attributes of imperfection. Shows I vividly can't tell what tomorrow holds and no amount of guesswork or certainty can change that. You carry about this attribute too.

But then my criticisms of this government shows how objective i am to the issue of this country. Admitting my error and calling out the useless government for the slowpoke that they are is tantamount to saying the truth when need be.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Dgr8hassiE(m): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2020
Aflix:
Because dem no kill your father abi? Cos dem no rape your sisters abi? cos dem no Rob your brothers abi? Cos dem no make you physically disabled abi
You know, you don't always have to support Buhari
U are just a plain Idiot. Don't quote me again, you son of a Bitch.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Dgr8hassiE(m): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=Danieosamede post=92107184]
Second chance indeed I pray that this people would on day get access to you or one of your relatives then you can say this rubbish[/quote.

As a qualify idiot that you are, if that's your prayer, I say Ameen and i will forgive them.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Dgr8hassiE(m): 11:24am On Jul 27, 2020
Jonathan39:
You are a terrorist and should be investigated
. Me or your father one is definitely a terrorist and should be investigated.
Mumu.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Jonathan39: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2020
Terrorism runs in your lineage, so I am surprised why you happen to be terrorist apologist
Dgr8hassiE:
. Me or your father one is definitely a terrorist and should be investigated.
Mumu.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by NGpatriot: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2020
lol @ Iman of shit, iman of Igbos and comedians.

Next abeg..
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2020
Rilwayne001:

It only shows I carry about the human attributes of imperfection. Shows I vividly can't tell what tomorrow holds and no amount of guesswork or certainty can change that. You carry about this attribute too.

But then my criticisms of this government shows how objective i am to the issue of this country. Admitting my error and calling out the useless government for the slowpoke that they are is tantamount to saying the truth when need be.

1000 likes bro....

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Dgr8hassiE(m): 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Jonathan39:
Terrorism runs in your lineage, so I am surprised why you happen to be terrorist apologist
. I am done with you.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Jonathan39: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
You are done with yourself not me
Dgr8hassiE:
. I am done with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO / Atiku: It Will Be A Miracle For Peter Obi To Win, LP Is Social Media Based / Abuja Protesters Overrun Federal Secretariat Complex, Defying Security Crackdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.