Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists (38794 Views)

Imam Of Peace Blasts President Buhari / 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released / Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Chicastle: 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Unless United states put mouth and pressure on this matter me I go believe it's possible
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by youngdabold19: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
The same group of people who criticized GEJ for offering them amnesty are now doing the same thing they criticized him for.

CLOWNS EVERYWHERE
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by joyandfaith: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
Razzness:
Make them go arrest am na.
Them go just hide behind their phone screens dey talk rubbish, especially that fowl called nnamdi kanu, wey just run go diaspora dy make noise. our people say "na from lazy man window them dey point where dey bury power mike"

what is business of kanu with imam of peace?
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2020
Imam of peace is a noisemaker that cannot do shit. I hate noise.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by ThePatriotic: 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2020
Honestly it's not wise for the criminals to be released back into the society under the guise of so called being repentant. Every criminal will definitely claim repentant once caught. Are there no longer laws in Nigeria? Have these people not broken Nigerian and international laws? Are there no consequences for breaking laws again? No wonder they're emboldened to unleash more mayhem on the citizens. The president and the security chiefs should be sued for not handling boko haram according to our criminal justice system.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Deebwebb: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ategberoson:

how do you call people who are not in a documented agreement with you betrayal

how is a tribe who decide and don't meddle into your political decision betrayer. why not force Yoruba into your one party and isolated political system now

99.9% of you people in shout yeast are just ignorant
I only blame ojukwu for trusting you people.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Jonathan39: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2020
You are a terrorist and should be investigated
Dgr8hassiE:
. Sir, what are you suggestion now? They should be kill or what? I don't support terrorist or terrorism, but i think they deserve a second chance.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Jostoman:
I gree with you but unfortunately the rubber stamp senate we have cannot tried it.

The National Assembly isn't better one bit.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
prodomain:

Where is the foolishness here or are you in another Nigeria?
Of course you will impeach before arrest.
I bet the only thing that caught ur interest is just IPOB.

Doesn't bother me one bit. You can bet anything you like. Your wahala. You can go and arrest Buhari. Write your will before you go.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
[s]
Gilbertkwabena:

Must you always let people know how senseless ure? Bcuz nobody will take a took doesn't mean we shouldn't try. Is ppl with ur mindset that has drawn this country backward.
[/s]

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Angelfrost:

...And who is going to impeach the incompetent man??! Your rubber stamp useless senate??! Next joke please!!!

Of course, arresting him is out of the question, but discrediting him in the eyes of the international community won't be far off.

Crap.

"Of course arresting him is out of the question, yen yen yen yen yen..."

Go and arrest him now.

Discrediting him in the eyes of the world.

And how do you propose to do that? By threatening to arrest him on Twitter?

Mtscheeeeeewwwww...

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
martowskin1:

At least they are trying to do something. What have u done?

They are trying to do something indeed.

The calibre of people on this Nairaland sef...

What are they trying to do?

Arrest him on Twitter?

I just weak for Nigerian yoots.

E just be like say notin dey dia head.

Imam of piss be pushing their buttons like mumu. Using them for clout chasing.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Danieosamede(m): 10:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
Dgr8hassiE:
. Sir, what are you suggestion now? They should be kill or what? I don't support terrorist or terrorism, but i think they deserve a second chance.
Second chance indeed I pray that this people would on day get access to you or one of your relatives then you can say this rubbish
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Onitola2: 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
Apeshy102:
Controversial Islamic Cleric and popular Twiter influencer, Mohammad Tawhidi better known as Imam of Peace has called for the arrest of President Muhammdadu Buhari over his government’s decision to release repented Boko Harm members to the society.

Citing a publication by Daily Post Nigeria the controversial cleric wrote, “He freed Boko Haram and they’ve killed thousands. Massacre after massacre. TREASON!”

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11997150_screenshot198_jpeg5b370419b24656f56e4a7d1e9996cf0d
In series of his tweets, Imam of Peace slammed the president while calling for his arrest, Today we are going to make #ArrestBuhari trend. He freed thousands of Boko Haram terrorists. They are killing people daily while Buhari plays Mr. Peace in Mali, he tweeted
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11997151_screenshot199_png01d64475c3580bc69b3e8178025dbc38

He went on to share gory images of people killed recently in Southern Kaduna by Fulani herdsmen accusing the president corruption while alleging that Buhari is collaborating with Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram terrorists who massacre people only to be granted presidential pardon on the grounds that they have repented.

He wrote, “Charged for corruption should be the last thing he worries about. Buhari should he charged for collaborating with the Fulani CULT and striking a deal to free thousands of Boko Haram Jihadists who have killed thousands this year alone! #ArrestBuhari“

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11997152_screenshot200_jpeg7d3dc923a9e0ca505d9bf1bd7258042c

The leader of proscribed separatist group, the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu also joined the call for the president’s arrest.

He tweeted, “While many people representing communities in the government are doing nothing about the ongoing genocide in the Zoo (Nigeria), people with a conscience like @Imamofpeace are speaking out to #ArrestBuhari Now you can understand that the #TheZooHasFallen Time for #BiafraExit“
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11997153_screenshot201_jpeg87def72de2fd26c2b5fac1e3a5dc3e32

Nigerians were not left out in the call for the country’s President arrest as many tweeted the [url=https://twitter.com/search?q=%23ArrestBuhari&src=trend_click]#ArrestBuhari[/url] hashtag which is currently trending no. 2 on the Nigerian Twiter as the at the time of filing this report.

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2020/07/25/imam-of-peace-nnamdi-kanu-ohers-calls-for-the-arrest-of-buhari/
even though many of them are misguided and God doesn't want a sinners death, rather he should repent.... Life or at least 20 years imprisonment would be better. Imagine seeing ur brother's killer moving around.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 25, 2020
Sodiquinone:
whatever Imam of peace says doesn't concern me at all,why did he leave the president of his country and focus on president Buhari

Because zombies like you have allowed the bloody miscreant called Buhari to continue with his evil works.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by pretyval: 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2020
2baba and co are busy campaigning for BBN housemates. So much for for preaching Freedom but can't the cause.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by byteem: 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
nairalee:
Lemme paint you a picture

You wake up one night to loud noises of cries and shouts only to find your parents and siblings running helter skelter. In the midst of this mad frenzy is gun shots firing from left right center. Your father is killed, your 2 brothers also killed. They said its Boko Haram fighting for what Noone can clearly spell out.

Your entire neighbours run away
You all become IDP
Your mum sustained injuries but left you cater for herself
Your education is automatically over
All businesses halted
You live in deplorable conditions
No food, no money, no hope
The only assurance is hardship, sickness, struggle....
Your own Government has neglected you

Then you hear on radio one day that the government caught the perpetrators.

But housed, fed, educated and "rehabilitated" them and are sending them back to your society now better than you.

Please if this isn't the definition of utter fuckery I don't know what is

Offcourse they are no longer bokoharam.. they now form their own militias and armed groups.. u call them bandits.. they still raid communities . Still kill and still cause mayhem but guess what they now have military connection .. you cant threaten them with military any more cause they now have their commanders on padi padi level.. they have all their numbers ..now they become legitimate guns for hire... why else do.u think bandits have increased in several parts of the north.. Buhari .. u have done well ..

I greet you.. history is a bitch your.legacy will be remembered for generations to come.. the president who legalised terrorism...cos I dnt know what else to call this.. soldiers die .. women children villages communities homes lives lost.. and same band of muderers become celebrities.. govt children.

1 Like

Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Evercurious(f): 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2020
Sodiquinone:
whatever Imam of peace says doesn't concern me at all,why did he leave the president of his country and focus on president Buhari

Are not you grateful? At least someone is doing what you can't and ought to have done long ago
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by amuwo1980: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2020
Before then can I get to give him one hot slap, father fucker
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Kiezodumah(m): 12:29am On Jul 26, 2020
U all haven't seen nothing. This is just the beginning; it's a northern agenda and wud remain so for years to come
Even when adminstration/power change hands it wud remain so. The other regions are puppets/toys with which the north play with. The rich and empowered region have to always beg the empty but populated north for everything.
When it's the turn of a non non northerner to rule, u see them still invading into policies and getting juicy offers to suit themselves in order to still influence decisions immensely.
BH is a gateway to siphon monies to that region: u hear monies for reconstruction, IDP camps, WHO and NGOs assistance etc.
Just be on the look out for this- For the next 5 yrs, the military chiefs (airforce and army) ,CDS wud come from the north. Naval chief cud be rotated cos it's a redundant force..
BH and terrorism is here to stay in naija whether we like it or not .
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Champagnegold: 1:09am On Jul 26, 2020
well planned evil buhari and his military boys releasing wat he call repented boko haram cowards to become fulani herdsmen. which is his main agenda now.....

Then release everyone in prison who I'm sure they have all repented by now, starting from kidnappers, mutiny officers, robbers, rapists etc.

Old sickler stop decieving yourself.
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Aflix(m): 3:58am On Jul 26, 2020
Dgr8hassiE:
Because dem no kill your father abi? Cos dem no rape your sisters abi? cos dem no Rob your brothers abi? Cos dem no make you physically disabled abi
You know, you don't always have to support Buhari
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Aflix(m): 4:00am On Jul 26, 2020
Simplyleo:

Me too.

Such dumb and empty comments are some of the characteristics of the omocriminal and the ipob miscreants. How do you arrest a sitting president?

Ipob miscreants are brainless antelopes.
Chai You are saying all these cos Boko haram has not yet moved you and your family to IDP camp
How you still manage to support this government till this point baffles me
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Aflix(m): 4:02am On Jul 26, 2020
jaxxy:
Repentant terrorist shud only be released under strict monitoring. They shud also face time for their crimes even if it’s a reduced sentence.
Going by your logic, all repentant criminals should be realeased as well right
Re: Imam Of Peace Calls For Arrest Of Buhari Over Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Aflix(m): 4:03am On Jul 26, 2020
Oneeyesunday:
The Igbo man behind this handle ehn. grin
I hope Boko haram don't kill you or your family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omobayo Marvellous Godwin Sworn-in As Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) / Crowd Funding: APC Raises ₦24 Million In 3 Days For Tinubu / Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.