Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) (36939 Views)

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / ♻️ Get To Know The Car Accident History Before You Buy♻️ +234-8060365068 ♻️♻️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2020
uchman:

No no Jacobjamie,
If you buy a Nigerian car, give the seller his plate number which is already registered with his name, proceed to auto reg office and re register the car with your own name and also a new plate number...

If the former plate is not dropped, then you will still be driving the car with the seller's name and change of ownership document and that will always make the police to extort new drivers.

Once plate is changed, every details of the seller will be changed to yours including the new plate number...

With change of ownership document, your car particulars will be much and every policeman will know that you bought it from a user in Nigeria and you may not know the details of the car when with the seller and they can pop up questions you may not be able to answer and from there extortion but if you re register the car with your name, your car will have proper documents required and not extra that will open way for extortion...

My 1/2 cent...
I believe this is the best, but it cost more having a new number plate than just change of document to ur name using the transfer document
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by uchman(m): 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2020
jacobjamie:
when buying a car with the number plate, u will need to do change of name / document which also carried ur name on the documents, I believe ur Right in ur Own Opinion and details,

The initial plate is already registered with the seller's details...
Registering a car should not be a problem to someone that just bought a new car afterall it wont be more than 15k...

5 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lesson learnt :: make una Avoid Cars from Cars45 oh, lol or shine ur eyes, 95% of people who has bought cars from them that I know, last last them dey complain so na Scam, u go later spend pass waiting u buy the car for at the long Run, correct me if I might be wrong with ur....... Then we fit suspect u say u be Cars45 Agent for Nairaland.. Lol,
Hope una dey Learn from my experience before I start to post pictures and Videos of my Car Transmission?
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by mrbee1948: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
Oga leave too much talk for dem journalists jarey, na pics of the car transformation we come here to cum look.

16 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by gamapoy540: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
mrbee1948:
Oga leave too much talk for dem journalists jarey, na pics of the car transformation we come here to cum look.
One of their agents is here.

Cc: jacobjamie
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Salliet(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
So the picture never still come out?

Wetin remain now is to...off this op's mic!

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Ilefoaye(m): 11:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
Salliet:

Abi oooo. suspense don too much
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by officialteemi(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2020
Spending this much on Gbas Gbos honda....
Mechanic Just dy After Wetin Him go chop,to tell u dy truth go hard.
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
Salliet:

It's ok! It's ok! It's ok!
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
Abeg Guys, make una no vex for me to much, u know am not always there with Him (Mr Labie) so I depend on information's I get and pictures as it's processing and been upgrading , Pictures of the seat upholstery done and about to be cleaned and mounted, pictures Below, make una no too rush me abeg, na small small, stage by stage....

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Bighead9: 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2020
buygala:

Well said like a true liar grin

While you are sending the VIN tags, kindly give us a breakdown of how 350k was able to buy 2011 CRV fenders, Sikkens paint, body work and ovenbake, Andriod entertainment system of 65k, Car seat leather rebuild, and all the other stuff needed to return the Car to Toks standard..

You also alluded to the car AC not working when you went preaching about how "ac needs gas" most likely means AC needs complete repair....and in light of the fact that you said even the car radio wasntw working when you bought it, it is safe to say its AC is dead as well grin ..shey na person wey no fit fix car radio go bother about AC? grin.

So last last, na inside the 350k you go still buy compressor and other ac components grin..

Why are you pained over the progress the op is making as regards this restoration? You better go find work do.

22 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by BlackfireX: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
decatalyst:

Reality sets in.

Liars plenty for this forum. They advertise something and deliver something else.

I am telling you...
See any car I see that is already used, if I like it, and you tell me 500k, na 200-250k I go price,because say , you go spend the same amount for repair ( I dey talk from experience)

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by BlackfireX: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
jacobjamie:
bros ehn, the picture wai the guy advertise na when him been buy the car like 5 years back oh lolss, me come dey happy say I want go check out one clean car, as me and my guy go see am in person, we just weak, it's like asking to be married to Beyoncé or Caddy B and they presented you with Oshomole or Obasenjo's Twin sister look alike.. Na how I felt be that

You no go make heaven grin
EFCC go come ask you how you take get the money

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2020
jacobjamie:
Abeg Guys, make una no vex for me to much, u know am not always there with Him (Mr Labie) so I depend on information's I get and pictures as it's processing and been upgrading , Pictures of the seat upholstery done and about to be cleaned and mounted, pictures Below, make una no too rush me abeg, na small small, stage by stage....
The seat looks funny and weird.
It really has the look of something that has been tampered and changed.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by 2cribz: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Money wey 4 take buy clean camry . U just dey waste money. Honda crv got no 2nd hand value. In the long run dem go dey price am 600k even after transformation.u no just get sense sha

12 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Temihatz(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
2cribz:
Money wey 4 take buy clean camry . U just dey waste money. Honda crv got no 2nd hand value. In the long run dem go dey price am 600k even after transformation.u no just get sense sha

cheesy People just get bad mouth Sha grin

10 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by brain54(m): 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
come here with so much expectations to see transformation... try dey patient till page 8 of thread hoping say e go worth am las las....the only thing I don see so far na one miserable looking seat...after all ur sweet mouth and boast about Mr labie....well I still dey wait maybe u go still impress me in the end!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by gamapoy540: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2020
jacobjamie:
The guy is trying but i'm still not impressed with the QUALITY of works you've shown so far. i'd give him a 5 out of 10.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Alfred74: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
gamapoy540:

The guy is trying but i'm still not impressed with QUALITY of works you've shown so far. i'd give him a 5 out of 10.

Though it was just me,abi eye dey pain me ni?
Seat looks low budget and rumpled. Make we dey see sha.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by dicksonadams(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
Dude na funny looking chair you just dey show us

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Babadee1900(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2020
I’m disappointed angry sad

1 Like

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
2cribz:
Hahahahaha! I don laugh tire....
Bros you vex gan o grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Sirrkk4all(m): 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nawa o.
This story don de too much o.
To be honest, those seats are not encouraging at all, let me assume it's still the old seat.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Sirrkk4all(m): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
Baba don vex.
I tire for the chairs too o.
dicksonadams:
Dude na funny looking chair you just dey show us

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 12:39am On Jul 29, 2020
2cribz:
when an UNEDUCATED POOR Man TALKS, U just know from Afar, Not everyone buys a car to use and sale at the long run, No be everybody dey buy car just because they want sale am after them drive am, ( Poor man's Mentality).
Not everyone thinks Toyota is the Best car in the world and if u don't buy a Toyota is shit,(average Nigerians)
Some wise Men buy a car just for the likes of it, luxury and also cuzz it's a NEED and not a WANT (difference between need and want) bros make I Lecture ur brain wai na AKAMU dey inside, when a rich man buys a car, he doesn't buy it to Sale it someday cuzz it has 2nd hand value, he might give it out to a love once, friend or family, even babe, those same Honda u see around are strong and reliable just like Toyota, it just depends who handles it, Toyota no dey spoil? People wai own A HONDA no stupid, na U stupid to think they are stupid, people wai dey think like u no even fit buy Bike Nigerian used,
I wise man once said " once u are stupid, u are stupid, no other stupidity can change ur stupid" brother, u are a real Definition of Stupid, ..... If everybody dey Drive TOYOTA only, won't cars be boring on the road?
LESSON LEANT from this fool, A WISE RICH MAN DON'T BUY A CAR TO USE BASE ON 2ND HAND VALUE,........... A POOR FOOLISH VIRGIN ALWAYS THINKS TOYOTA CARS ARE THE KING OF CARS

13 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by jacobjamie(m): 12:55am On Jul 29, 2020
Sirrkk4all:
Baba don vex.
I tire for the chairs too o.
baba no worry, it's still in Parts that's why it looks odd, when them come together u thank me later.... Just like socks wai no dey inside shoe lol

4 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by 2cribz: 2:54am On Jul 29, 2020
You are a poor guy.drink sniper ok
jacobjamie:
when an UNEDUCATED POOR Man TALKS, U just know from Afar, Not everyone buys a car to use and sale at the long run, No be everybody dey buy car just because they want sale am after them drive am, ( Poor man's Mentality).
Not everyone thinks Toyota is the Best car in the world and if u don't buy a Toyota is shit,(average Nigerians)
Some wise Men buy a car just for the likes of it, luxury and also cuzz it's a NEED and not a WANT (difference between need and want) bros make I Lecture ur brain wai na AKAMU dey inside, when a rich man buys a car, he doesn't buy it to Sale it someday cuzz it has 2nd hand value, he might give it out to a love once, friend or family, even babe, those same Honda u see around are strong and reliable just like Toyota, it just depends who handles it, Toyota no dey spoil? People wai own A HONDA no stupid, na U stupid to think they are stupid, people wai dey think like u no even fit buy Bike Nigerian used,
I wise man once said " once u are stupid, u are stupid, no other stupidity can change ur stupid" brother, u are a real Definition of Stupid, ..... If everybody dey Drive TOYOTA only, won't cars be boring on the road?
LESSON LEANT from this fool, A WISE RICH MAN DON'T BUY A CAR TO USE BASE ON 2ND HAND VALUE,........... A POOR FOOLISH VIRGIN ALWAYS THINKS TOYOTA CARS ARE THE KING OF CARS
Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by opey112(m): 6:53am On Jul 29, 2020
Must we insult person before you make your point? Some people sha

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Sirrkk4all(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2020
Bros conclude na.
Na this delay de make all these guys wey no get joy de throw insults upandan o

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by Elsueno: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2020
undecided
I actually thought by this time we would have seen something tangible....

Am off

2 Likes

Re: My Experience with the CAR I Got Here On Nairaland(Total Transformation) by obisite: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2020
Elsueno:
undecided

I actually thought by this time we would have seen something tangible....

Am off

this thread should have died if its just read and ignore...
the dude is on ad..,
taking everyone on a ride for long journey...
1st n last comment..
tueh!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Speed Limiting Device (08182880902/08033539981) / 2014 Model Nissan Altima Sportz Toks Full Option / 2020 Model Toyota Hilux Brand New Bullet Proof Full Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.