Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Myth Vs Truth:12 Myths We Still Believe Without Knowing They Are Lies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Myth Vs Truth:12 Myths We Still Believe Without Knowing They Are Lies (3920 Views)

Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady / Seven Sex Myths We Wish Would Just Go Away / Lifestyle: Seven Sex Myths We Wish Would Just Go Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myth Vs Truth:12 Myths We Still Believe Without Knowing They Are Lies by Blackmoran(m): 1:17am On Jul 26, 2020
Myth.. Enoch was carried to heaven, on a ??!! OK a chariot with horses, I think something fire was included? 
Moses use a rod to to create a dry land on the red sea

Fact... I know wan die but I wan go heaven

Every day I dey struggle make dem give me visa, abeg I need that rod clear road go abroad, I know mind clear red sea self. Mteww
Re: Myth Vs Truth:12 Myths We Still Believe Without Knowing They Are Lies by Agboki: 1:28am On Jul 26, 2020
�� cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Myth Vs Truth:12 Myths We Still Believe Without Knowing They Are Lies by Sixfeetbelle: 1:32am On Jul 26, 2020
rasheylaw:
9.Using An Alarm Clock To Wake Up:Alarm clock are set to wake us up in the morning with the sound they make in order for us to be meet up with our schedule for the day,This method is used by so many people..but it is actually wrong because Waking u suddenly is bad�

It's funny how once I saw this post I remembered what my dad told my mom a long time ago. I just didn't know alarms was part of the forbidden methods of rousing someone from sleep.

In my family, we're mainly deep sleepers. So while growing up, we'd fall asleep in the sitting room while watching television and once my parents are ready to go to bed, they'd need to wake us up. But we won't wake with slight shakes, so my mom started using like hard taps. Effective but it always comes with this jolt, like electricity passing through you. You'd hate it most especially when it cuts through a deep dream undecided

So one night, I was still awake but my younger sister had slept so my mom attempted that tap again. My dad noticed it and told her waking up someone like that can cause a jam in their spirit in the case of someone having REM and the like. Sha, the idea was to gently rouse the person by softly calling their name, increasing your decibel until they reply you. They mustn't wake though, but once they reply you, tell them what you need to tell them and wait for them to rouse theirselves from sleep. It is easier and safer that way.

3 Likes

Re: Myth Vs Truth:12 Myths We Still Believe Without Knowing They Are Lies by Vulcanheph(m): 5:44am On Jul 26, 2020
Nairaland mods won't Push this one to frontpage.....we all know why?
Re: Myth Vs Truth:12 Myths We Still Believe Without Knowing They Are Lies by Psalm126: 6:21am On Jul 26, 2020
Vulcanheph:
Nairaland mods won't Push this one to frontpage.....we all know why?
cus no b bbn or snake thread cheesy
Re: Myth Vs Truth:12 Myths We Still Believe Without Knowing They Are Lies by Adasun(m): 6:39am On Jul 26, 2020
Dat bonus part tho,need explanation.hyponotize
Re: Myth Vs Truth:12 Myths We Still Believe Without Knowing They Are Lies by gungab(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2020
Common meenh!

This is educative
Re: Myth Vs Truth:12 Myths We Still Believe Without Knowing They Are Lies by StubbornGENIUS: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2020
Wow!!!
Re: Myth Vs Truth:12 Myths We Still Believe Without Knowing They Are Lies by StubbornGENIUS: 10:48am On Jul 26, 2020
rasheylaw:
10.Yellowish Teeth Is Dirty And Unhealthy:When we smile the teeth is one of the places people look at. A white teeth is assumed to be a healthy teeth while yellowish teeth is assumed to be unhealthy and dirty..well,it's actually a myth because the teeth is naturally yellowish in color �

I can't believe this.
Re: Myth Vs Truth:12 Myths We Still Believe Without Knowing They Are Lies by Degrezhaa: 11:42am On Jul 26, 2020
Nice

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Weed Down "Pics" / When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following / Pretty Girls Club :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.