Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church - Religion (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church (40295 Views)

Imagine A World Without Christmas / There Is No Single Church In This Arabian Country / Meet The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholibah 2.0, please give us the interpretation of Habakkuk Chapter 3.

You this Clueless slave, You asked a very good question.. Habakkuk Chapter 3 is all about The Prayer of Prophet Habakkuk, You can read from the below pictures... NO WHERE IT'S WRITTEN THAT PROPHET HABAKKUK FORETOLD THE COMING of your Criminal Messenger, Muhammad

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Blind Maximus69! Is this really you? I thot you won't talk to me again after you choked on TEMAN, KEDAR, NABAIOTH, MEDIAN! But here you are on my Mention again! Just Wonderful! Anyways that Isaiah was not talking about Jesus!

1. A child is born: a son! Prophet Muhammad na boy nah!
2. Rulership will rest upon his shoulder: Prophet Muhammad ruled the whole of Arabia and his companions ruled almost half the world during their time.
3. Wonderful Counselor? Prophet Muhammad words carries more weight than any man living or dead! He is the MOST INFLUENTIAL MAN IN HISTORY. You can influence when your words touches the heart!
4. Mighty God!? Here we need to look at the word translated "God" I checked in the Hebrew Bible and it is the same word used in " Ye are gods and Children of the Most High! So, the right translation should be "mighty god" meaning a mighty prophet.
5. Everlasting Father: many are his "children" or don't you think so?
6. Prince of Peace? That is Muhammad (SAW) The Arabian Prophet! Isaiah 42. God's Messenger!

I'm sorry to have annoyed you, please i tender an apology.
You may continue with your friends! smiley
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by mujahid777(m): 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
RightChannel:
[s]

Carry your frustration to Sahih Bukhari that revealed your shame grin

Should incase if you don't know, Abraham never worshipped an idol called allah/hubal, Abraham never fasted in the month of ramadan, Abraham never kissed the black stone, Abraham was not
an idol worshipper except of course your fictitious Ibrahim..

You should be worried about how women are sexually harnessed at allah's shrine during Tawaf.. All sorts of sexual harassments take place at Islamic 'holiest' site the house of allah in which for years women are sexually harassed and some of them have started speaking out with hashtag #MosqueMeToo[/s]
They have quickly shift goalpost again
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by mujahid777(m): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Were you trained how to lie in Islam? Check those below pictures and look at them scrutiny

#SayNoToTaqqiya#
Wawu,see the pictures...what a revelation shocked
You're a genius wink
What are they bowing to sef,is it the stone,the air-conditioner,the building blocks itself,the guards,or the insects crawling on the floor?
Maybe we should go question them so they tell us themselves how're they travelled to go bow to the stone or building or whatever object,right? cheesy
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lukuluku69:

1. A child is born: a son! Prophet Muhammad na boy nah!

A boy that was NOT CIRCUMCISED.. Do you know the meaning? Or who circumcised Muhammad?

Lukuluku69:

2. Rulership will rest upon his shoulder: Prophet Muhammad ruled the whole of Arabia and his companions ruled almost half the world during their time.

Apart from Medina to Mecca that your messenger fought his Jihad, which other place again can you point out to, talkless of Ruling the world ?

Lukuluku69:

3. Wonderful Counselor? Prophet Muhammad words carries more weight than any man living or dead! He is the MOST INFLUENTIAL MAN IN HISTORY. You can influence when your words touches the heart!

You messenger carried weight as you said, grin that useless messenger that was chasing teenage girls all around, having sexual intercourse with his great grand daughter is the most influential man in the History according to you móron slaves... OR IS MUHAMMAD GIVEN THE NAME MESSIAH?

Lukuluku69:

4. Mighty God!? Here we need to look at the word translated "God" I checked in the Hebrew Bible and it is the same word used in " Ye are gods and Children of the Most High! So, the right translation should be "mighty god" meaning a mighty prophet.

Are you (Muslims) Children or SLAVES? Or you want to associate yourself to we The Children of God again..

So Mighty God is the same as Mighty Prophet ehm? allah has caused you a great damage control

Lukuluku69:

5. Everlasting Father: many are his "children" or don't you think so?
6. Prince of Peace? That is Muhammad (SAW) The Arabian Prophet! Isaiah 42. God's Messenger!

Do you know the meaning of EVERLASTING? Everlasting means ETERNITY, FOREVER and EVER..

Associating Muhammad with Everlasting Is wrong, infact you're blasphemy your messenger in which the penalty is DEATH for you..

Muhammad is DEAD, you even admitted this.. Muhammad was poisoned and he died from the poisonous food he ate.. Quran says Jesus Christ is ALIVE till today because he's An EVERLASTING FATHER
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
mujahid777:

Wawu,see the pictures...what a revelation shocked
You're a genius wink
What are they bowing to sef,is it the stone,the air-conditioner,the building blocks itself,the guards,or the insects crawling on the floor?
Maybe we should go question them so they tell us themselves how're they travelled to go bow to the stone or building or whatever object,right? cheesy

Are you asking me Jamb question? Are you asking me what they are bowing for? I am very sure allah has not taking your sight organ to see what they are bowing for from those pictures I sent to you.. Or you are ashamed to associate yourself with them, thought you said you slaves don't bow for any kaaba in Mecca... You don't need to lie okay
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by RightChannel: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
mujahid777:

They have quickly shift goalpost again

Are you still frustrated with those pictures you saw therein? grin see how your idol worshippers surrounded a black shrine (kaaba) bowing for it, Chaii it is finish for you Muslimssmiley
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholah, read what Jesus people think of him below.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism's_view_of_Jesus

If allah named you as CLULESS and HOPELESS slave why can't you just strive to free yourself from this disgraceful and shameful name, must you still be acting as such a Clueless being
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

You this Clueless slave, You asked a very good question.. Habakkuk Chapter 3 is all about The Prayer of Prophet Habakkuk, You can read from the below pictures... NO WHERE IT'S WRITTEN THAT PROPHET HABAKKUK FORETOLD THE COMING of your Criminal Messenger, Muhammad

Aholibah 2.0, so Habakkuk a Prophet of Israel was praying that God should come from TEMAN (Yathrib) and Mount Paran(MAKKAH) the dwelling place of Ishmael's sons?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
SharonLoveth:

If allah named you as CLULESS and HOPELESS slave why can't you just strive to free yourself from this disgraceful and shameful name, must you still be acting as such a Clueless being

Aholah, are you done reading what your Cousins the Jews think about your murdered god? Are you done? The one that can't save himself from being hanged like a Common Criminal? The one that died as ACCURSED OF GOD? Please take time and read thru, when you are done, I will add what Islam think of Nabi Eesa the son of Maryam.

You talk about freedom? Why not free yourself from hailing Zeus first? Aholah, the YeZEUS Worshipper.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholibah 2.0, so Habakkuk a Prophet of Israel was praying that God should come from TEMAN (Yathrib) and Mount Paran(MAKKAH) the dwelling place of Ishmael's sons?

HOPELESS SLAVE, is English now your problem?? Where did you see Mecca or whatever from those verses? It is now Mecca you want to associate with Habakkuk Chapter 3, it Is NO more Muhammad? See confusion grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholah, are you done reading what your Cousins the Jews think about your murdered god? Are you done? The one that can't save himself from being hanged like a Common Criminal? The one that died as ACCURSED OF GOD? Please take time and read thru, when you are done, I will add what Islam think of Nabi Eesa the son of Maryam.

You talk about freedom? Why not free yourself from hailing Zeus first? Aholah, the YeZEUS Worshipper.

To help you solve your problem a question I will ask you is this, IS JESUS CHRIST ALIVE till today as read in Quran and hadith?

NOTE: No story just answer Yes or No
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

A boy that was NOT CIRCUMCISED.. Do you know the meaning? Or who circumcised Muhammad?

Apart from Medina to Mecca that your messenger fought his Jihad, which other place again can you point out to, talkless of Ruling the world ?

You messenger carried weight as you said, grin that useless messenger that was chasing teenage girls all around, having sexual intercourse with his great grand daughter is the most influential man in the History according to you móron slaves... OR IS MUHAMMAD GIVEN THE NAME MESSIAH?

Are you (Muslims) Children or SLAVES? Or you want to associate yourself to we The Children of God again..

So Mighty God is the same as Mighty Prophet ehm? allah has caused you a great damage control

Do you know the meaning of EVERLASTING? Everlasting means ETERNITY, FOREVER and EVER..

Associating Muhammad with Everlasting Is wrong, infact you're blasphemy your messenger in which the penalty is DEATH for you..

Muhammad is DEAD, you even admitted this.. Muhammad was poisoned and he died from the poisonous food he ate.. Quran says Jesus Christ is ALIVE till today because he's An EVERLASTING FATHER

Your Jesus, the one that was slapped at Pilate Court, where did he rule? Where? Not even a Village in Judea and when people of Nain wanted to make him a King, he simply RAN AWAY! King of kings indeed!
At least Muhammad RULED MEDINAH AND MAKKAH! In fact he had more Jews as his subjects than your Jesus ever had following him.

His Companions RULED PERSIA, EGYPT, JUDEA, SYRIA, YEMEN, SPAIN among others. Abeg, wetin happen to ALL of Jesus disciples after THEY ALL FLED AND FORSOOK HIM? Go and ask Adeboye, e dey always drink Tea with God!
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
SharonLoveth:

To help you solve your problem a question I will ask you is this, IS JESUS CHRIST ALIVE till today as read in Quran and hadith?

NOTE: No story just answer Yes or No

To help you solve your problem, please use wiki and search for the name of God in Aramaic: the language your murdered god spoke. When you are done post it here and I will answer your question. Aholah, capiche?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

HOPELESS SLAVE, is English now your problem?? Where did you see Mecca or whatever from those verses? It is now Mecca you want to associate with Habakkuk Chapter 3, it Is NO more Muhammad? See confusion grin

Aholibah,
1. Get your Bible
2. Search for Tema
3. Search for Paran
4. Use your Data and read all you can about those names.
Habakkuk prayed that God will come from there. And make your findings available here on Nairaland.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by SharonLoveth(f): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lukuluku69:

To help you solve your problem, please use wiki and search for the name of God in Aramaic: the language your murdered god spoke. When you are done post it here and I will answer your question. Aholah, capiche?

grin grin grin Ohh my God, to testify that Jesus Christ is Alive is now your fresh problem, may God heal your frustration
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholibah,
1. Get your Bible
2. Search for Tema
3. Search for Paran
4. Use your Data and read all you can about those names.
Habakkuk prayed that God will come from there. And make your findings available here on Nairaland.

CLUELESS Slave, see how I frustrated your dilemma.. You've now agreed that Habakkuk prayed to God in Habakkuk Chapter 3, I thought you said Habakkuk Prophecied about the coming of your CRIMINAL MESSENGER MUHAMMAD grin
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Maximus69:

I'm sorry to have annoyed you, please i tender an apology.
You may continue with your friends! smiley

Me? Be friends with Aholah and Aholibah? May Allah forbid it! Be it far from me.

And no need for your apology. Not needed. We can interact without calling each other names.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Your Jesus, the one that was slapped at Pilate Court, where did he rule? Where? Not even a Village in Judea and when people of Nain wanted to make him a King, he simply RAN AWAY! King of kings indeed!
At least Muhammad RULED MEDINAH AND MAKKAH! In fact he had more Jews as his subjects than your Jesus ever had following him.

His Companions RULED PERSIA, EGYPT, JUDEA, SYRIA, YEMEN, SPAIN among others. Abeg, wetin happen to ALL of Jesus disciples after THEY ALL FLED AND FORSOOK HIM? Go and ask Adeboye, e dey always drink Tea with God!

Buhahahaha so Muhammad never ruled the World again? You slaves are the most confused people on earth

Why not summon courage to answer my questions

1. Who circumcised Muhammad?

2. Is Muhammad given the name Messiah

3. Is Muhammad dead or alive, why tagging him with Everlasting father
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

CLUELESS Slave, see how I frustrated your dilemma.. You've now agreed that Habakkuk prayed to God in Habakkuk Chapter 3, I thought you said Habakkuk Prophecied about the coming of your CRIMINAL MESSENGER MUHAMMAD grin

Aholibah 2.0, are you on heat or your period won't stop flowing? Habakkuk Chapter 3 talks about God coming from TEMAN, God coming from Paran! Dwelling places of the Arabs! Are you this dense? Are you guys simply irredeemably lost! Haba!
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Aholibah 2.0, are you on heat or your period won't stop flowing? Habakkuk Chapter 3 talks about God coming from TEMAN, God coming from Paran! Dwelling places of the Arabs! Are you this dense? Are you guys simply irredeemably lost! Haba!

MAGGOT, HOPELESS and CLUELESS SLAVE,

Let me show what you said about Habakkuk Chapter 3

Lukuluku69:

Lukuluku69:

1. In Islam, we don't believe that Prophet need to be anointed. They are a god unto all men.

2. Prophet Muhammad is not Habakkuk. Rather Habakkuk foretold the coming of Prophet Muhammad.

You said Prophet Habakkuk foretold the coming of your Criminal and Fake Prophet Muhammad..

But now you've change the ringtone to Habakkuk Chapter 3 talks about God coming from TEMAN.. Wait HOW MANY DEMONS ARE OPERATING IN YOUR BRAIN? YOU NEED DELIVERANCE
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

You said Prophet Habakkuk foretold the coming of your Criminal and Fake Prophet Muhammad..

But now you've change the ringtone to Habakkuk Chapter 3 talks about God coming from TEMAN.. Wait HOW MANY DEMONS ARE OPERATING IN YOUR BRAIN? YOU NEED DELIVERANCE

grin grin grin The demons operating in Lukuluku69 brain are more than 360
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 10:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Buhahahaha so Muhammad never ruled the World again? You slaves are the most confused people on earth

Why not summon courage to answer my questions

2. Is Muhammad given the name Messiah

3. Is Muhammad dead or alive, why tagging him with Everlasting father

1. Who circumcised your murdered god? The one hanged on a Tree naked?

2. The Title MESSIAH: It simply means the ANOINTED. Where you morons lost it was when your Translators singled out Jesus and applied it to him alone. Cyrus the Persian King was called a MESSIAH too as with every other Prophets of God.

3. Dundee, how can Jesus be Everlasting Father when you guys claimed he DIED for 3 days, went to HELLFIRE (TO DO WHAT EXACTLY)? Do you know the meaning of Everlasting?

Prophet Muhammad Companions ruled the world while your murdered god disciples were murdered along with him. So, who ruled the world?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

And the ones your murdered god casted out resides where now?
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lukuluku69:

And the ones your murdered god casted out resides where now?

Werey Oloribu, see how that lady is disturbing your brain Habakkuk foretold coming of Muhammad
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Werey Oloribu, see how that lady is disturbing your brain Habakkuk foretold coming of Muhammad

Those names you typed up there are only fitting for those that spawned you.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Aholah, when it is said that God will come from a place or God came from a place, it simply means God will raise a Prophet from that place. Habakkuk mentioned TEMAN and Paran. Dwellings of Arabs and not Jews or Israelites.

All your name calling does not mean a thing. A Day is coming when ALL ACCOUNTS will be settled. When you will stand before your Creator and give Accounts of your life here on earth.

All that you have been typing here will be a witness for or against you. The same goes for me.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Aholah, when it is said that God will come from a place or God came from a place, it simply means God will raise a Prophet from that place. Habakkuk mentioned TEMAN and Paran. Dwellings of Arabs and not Jews or Israelites.

All your name calling does not mean a thing. A Day is coming when ALL ACCOUNTS will be settled. When you will stand before your Creator and give Accounts of your life here on earth.

All that you have been typing here will be a witness for or against you. The same goes for me.
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lukuluku69:

1. Who circumcised your murdered god? The one hanged on a Tree naked?

Luke 2:21

And when eight days were completed for the
circumcision of the Child, His name was called JESUS, the name given by the angel before He was conceived in the womb.

Show us who CIRCUMCISED MUHAMMAD, Do you know the meaning of Circumcision?

Lukuluku69:

2. The Title MESSIAH: It simply means the ANOINTED. Where you morons lost it was when your Translators singled out Jesus and applied it to him alone. Cyrus the Persian King was called a MESSIAH too as with every other Prophets of God.

Did you know more than your god allah? In quran ur god allah said MESSIAH is a NAME you're there calling it a TITLED.. Apart from Jesus Christ that bears the name MESSIAH show us any other person, living or non-living things in heaven and on earth that bears that name MESSIAH with CONCRETE EVIDENCE from your Quran or Bible

Lukuluku69:

3. Dundee, how can Jesus be Everlasting Father when you guys claimed he DIED for 3 days, went to HELLFIRE (TO DO WHAT EXACTLY)? Do you know the meaning of Everlasting?

So is Muhammad that's your everlasting father right? Have you forgotten you said your messenger Muhammad is ROT and STINKY in his grave in Mecca While allah told you in Quran that Jesus Christ is ALIVE till today coming back for the second time.. Or did you know more than allah? Or allah is a FOOL for saying such

Lukuluku69:

Prophet Muhammad Companions ruled the world while your murdered god disciples were murdered along with him. So, who ruled the world?

But you said your Fake prophet Muhammad ruled the world while alive not until I refute your claim with concrete evidence that Muhammad only carried his Jihadi from Mecca to Medina.. Did you think you're interacting with a FOOL like you?? Go back to Ilorin you need to be adequately equipped to face challenges like this in the public you this SILLY SLAVE
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by Lukuluku69(m): 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Indirectly that God that's coming from a place is now your Fake prophet Muhammad, so Muhammad is now God abi? Sincerely speaking baaba Werey ati Asinwin ni e for Blasphemy ur Muhammad

Lukuluku69:

grin You're pained abi? But you called someone DUNDEE and M0RON nah

Lukuluku69:

Leave story and answer those questions

2. Is Muhammad your Messiah, if Yes quote the chapter and verse in quran

3. Why tagging Muhammad as Everlasting father since he's dead, stinky in his grave
Re: The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Exactly, the guy is the most confused being on earth

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (41) (Reply)

Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com / Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? / A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.