Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend (72810 Views)

Kenyan Side Chick Beats Sugar Daddy’s Wife For Preventing Her From Seeing Him / Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ / ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by BrightAhiah(m): 11:39am On Jul 27, 2020
Honestly its painfully painful when you hear, sees and eventually catches your bf cheating on you with someone you trust, might have helped and called friend.
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by libertrust: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2020
I HAD SIMILAR XPERIENCE. I WENT TO VISIT A FRIEND IN A HOTEL WHO CAME FROM PORT HARCOURT ON GETTING THERE I WAS TOLD HE WENT OUT SO I DECIDED TO WAIT NOT QUIET 15 MINS ONE OF MY GIRLFRIEND'S FRIEND WALKED IN WITH A WOMAN, STAYED WITH ME WHILE D WOMAN WENT INSIDE TO SEE HER RELATION DAT LODGED THERE ABOUT 30 MINS LATER MY GF WALKED IN SMILING & SAYING 'I VE CAUGHT U BOTH TODAY'. SHE SAT DOWN & BEGAN QUESTIONING BOTH OF US AND I XPLAINED. SHE THEN TOLD ME THAT SOMEONE CALLED HER TO INFORMED. SO LET'S LEARN TO B PATIENT.
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by AreaFada2: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2020
Olalan:
It's quite painful to see your partner cheat on you even more hurtful to see them cheat with a friend but the best thing is to walk away without constituting a nuisance to the public
My brother forget that thing. If it was the other way round women here will ask is she his wife? Is it not her life?

That is not a lady. Just a female. A lady will behave with class. The guy sef go shame without much rant. If you are so angry Just dump his ass and move on.

That kind of ranting woman might even cheat more herself.

You think the mothers of 30% of kids that are fathered by other men outside, you think many of those mothers won't make a scene like this? Of course many of them would.

Instead of the mofo to be cheating, better dump the ranting bonga fish ranter first and flex in peace. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by FuckThaMod: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2020
Originalsly:
Guy fall my hand. Why is he just sitting and begging her to calm down instead of flying into a rage and bombarding her with questions.... what is it you're doing here at the hotel?... who and you?.. answer me... I know you shock to see me.... I heard about you coming here before but I didn't believe it.... now I know was the truth....is this where you be coming when you say you going to visit your aunt?.... who you come with?...answer me.... let me find out I'll kill both of you here today with my own two hands.. ......nonsense.
By this time the side chick should long be gone and he would then take calming down from peacemakers.
No mind they yeye weak guy grin
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Caleycash(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2020
obembet:
Some men are cursed. They can't do without cheating.. Why looking outside when u have same thing at home. The annoying thing is that they will even be cheating with someone that is not up to ur standard.
Which useless standard be that!?... say your own kpekus carry gold neh!?, common go and sit down!, all hole na hole!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by speedchariot(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2020
GOD no go shame us! GOD no go shame us!!, But you dey Shame GOD up and down.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by FuckThaMod: 11:48am On Jul 27, 2020
obembet:
Some men are cursed. They can't do without cheating.. Why looking outside when u have same thing at home. The annoying thing is that they will even be cheating with someone that is not up to ur standard.
It's never the same thing, everyone is unique
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by FuckThaMod: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2020
gunners160:
rsee them, see them. Una go dey always support evil. The guy no cheat with anoda girl but him gf best friend ,haba na she is human so she deserves to react.
Guys like you will see this nonsense and still give your friend accolades for doing such a life threatening betrayal ; funny enough she will b the one to cook the Saturday meal / Sunday meal you all enjoyed and you call her names like our wife, our queen etc. You go as far as convincing her that she is the only one.
The guy no try at all and let's call a spade a spade
The real evil is that they aren't married and yet they fvcking each other in the name of bf and gf. Have some shame please
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by EbaDiamond: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2020
Ladies are now like buy one take too
Once you friend one her friends will all start to eye you
My God help us from the their temptation oh
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by weedfada(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2020
Ahn ahn... No face mask??
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Mftivi: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2020
obembet:
women cheat much more, rest.
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Justkatty(f): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2020
bigfish3k:

Its very common among girls to sleep with their girlfriends guy. It's a circle, the ranting girl cannot claim innocence
But at least he should have respected the fact that they are still dating, had it been they've broken up, that would have been another ball game. But nevertheless some girls no dey try at all.
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by tunize(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2020
J111333:
Hian, man can not cheat in peace again?

Suffer suffer too much for Naija,
ladies biko understand that this suffering sometimes cause temporary brain disorder.

Na so I carry sidechick one day thinking she was my main girl. Na suffer suffer cause my brain to miscalculate.grin
So u the only person u have to cheat with is ur girlfriend's friend nor dey support bad tin.

1 Like

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Psoul(m): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
gunners160:
rsee them, see them. Una go dey always support evil. The guy no cheat with anoda girl but him gf best friend ,haba na she is human so she deserves to react.
Guys like you will see this nonsense and still give your friend accolades for doing such a life threatening betrayal ; funny enough she will b the one to cook the Saturday meal / Sunday meal you all enjoyed and you call her names like our wife, our queen etc. You go as far as convincing her that she is the only one.

The guy can f*ck his best friend's wife too.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Faithful23(f): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nice one
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by ZooOga: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2020
babe is very uncouth but she look real gud in dat bleep me dress. grin

someone snitched on mr playa or she put gps tracking software on his cell phone. wink

Can you track someone's phone with just their number?
Part 1: How to Find Someone's Location by Cell Phone Number
If you want to track a phone in real-time and access information such as location history, you'll need to use a phone monitoring app such as Minspy. Minspy allows you to track most modern Android and iOS smartphones and tablets in real-time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FulJwYFeTN0
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Sonfethopia: 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
Originalsly:
Guy fall my hand. Why is he just sitting and begging her to calm down instead of flying into a rage and bombarding her with questions.... what is it you're doing here at the hotel?... who and you?.. answer me... I know you shock to see me.... I heard about you coming here before but I didn't believe it.... now I know was the truth....is this where you be coming when you say you going to visit your aunt?.... who you come with?...answer me.... let me find out I'll kill both of you here today with my own two hands.. ......nonsense.
By this time the side chick should long be gone and he would then take calming down from peacemakers.

Omo u na bad guy o. Shu.
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by laiperi: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2020
See wherey.

Na so we dey fear Omo Mushi in those days.

Originalsly:
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Davidebo(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
Good

Please I am new here. I need female friends, as many as possible shocked
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Tankotanko: 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wetin she go fine there
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by skukimania(f): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2020
gunners160:

Ladies, this is why it's not good to say " all men are scum". Nor be man be this? They are not all the same.
Some guys been supporting evil just to appear like Jackie Chan. But we know how e dey take end. Na their like dey even mumu pass for their women for inside marriage.
Yeye!
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Bahamas95(m): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Nothing pain pass say your partner cheat on you with your friend. If na stranger e dey easier to lock up.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by trappatoni(m): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
J111333:
Hian, man can not cheat in peace again?

Suffer suffer too much for Naija,
ladies biko understand that this suffering sometimes cause temporary brain disorder.

Na so I carry sidechick one day thinking she was my main girl. Na suffer suffer cause my brain to miscalculate.grin
mad guy, u talk well grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by stormborn28(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

What do you expect

Assuming say most of my Nigggars dey see women as swimming pool
Just swim your own and move on
This kind thing for nor dey happen

Pussy asss niggarrrs everywhere doing relationship and love

I dey craze.....I nor dey do relationship na
Once i bang woman I don move ahead be that
that means you go dey Fvck well well oooooo especially as that weed dey control your brain any how

1 Like

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by rezy15(m): 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
chatinent:
If I were the lady, I would just come in, open the door, smile and leave without uttering a word. The suspicion of what I'll do alone will witchhunt them.
Oga which door? You even watch the video?
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by stormborn28(m): 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
Davidebo:
Good

Please I am new here. I need female friends, as many as possible shocked
wetin you want use plenty female friends do.. You be ritualist ? Abi no yahoo plus.
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Powerfly(f): 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
If it was a girl that was caught now.. Most nl senseless mofos would rush here bashing the entire female gender..

the girl fall my hand.
if na me.. I'll just walk up to the guy..give him a kiss and ask if he's comfortable.. Then walk up to the girl with my normal broad smile..give her a peck and tell her..abeg do my oga well..
then i'll order for a drink and make a toast to their new found love..drink up and peacefully walk away..
i can never ever in my life,beat or fight with a lady over a man..Gad fabid!

wetin i go do the guy.. ~Nothing.. Just end it there and move on.

me no get strenght for drama abeg.

1 Like

Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2020
Wetin the babe come find for the hotel? Which be the bump into again for hotel? Both are guilty just that the guy is shinning a different Congo and the babe is getting drilled by a different pipe. I dey 100% sure say Na appointment the girl come honour and the guy must be chilling inside waiting before kasala blow. If I be the guy, Na inside swimming two us go enter
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by stormborn28(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2020
paulolee:
that guy is a fool, na just girlfriend they disgrace am like this??
some guys sabi fall hands o...real gees for streets gat too much control over their woman and even the wives would wait for them to reach house before raising their voices even when caught in broad day light..
them no born any bea well to try this rubbish for my parole, abi na she de pay the guy bills
you just wrote nonsense... Why did you date her in the first place..? If the girl had nothing to do with that guy, she wouldn't have harass him base on his foolish behaviour
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by nnamdi640: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Lazy girl running after a man.Instead of her to work very hard in order to make her own money,she is busy chasing after man that has choices
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by paulolee(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
gunners160:
plsssssssss cry me a river...i dont care who he chooses to cheat with even if its her sister...all am saying is that it doesn't call for such disgusting embarrassment and show of Shame..
Re: Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend by FireKing: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2020
obembet:
E can pain Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.