Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

"Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother (57122 Views)

Lady Negotiates The Number Of Children She Wants With Her Husband / Blackson Nwanyanwu & Siblings Accused Of Beating Up Their Brother's Wife (Graphi / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by tonee1: 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2020
dannex4adx:

Naxo bro! Even the mama sef need correct beating.

Make I give u her address so u go go beat am? Na wa for some people sha..

3 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by CaptainFM1: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

The way the boy is crying, it's not stage but the mom is doing it for clout.

E be like say you never see Success in Mark Angel Videos. Kids can be natural actor.
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Pejapaul: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2020
this boy has something in him that is unique. I pray may he grow to make it work and make impact in his generation.

3 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by olumide006: 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2020
A Smart Way to Make Money During COVID-19
Are you looking for a smart and legal way to earn money during COVID-19?
Start a professional cleaning business today, and specialize in medical cleaning, office cleaning, or residential cleaning
WANT TO START A PROFITABLE BUSINESS? AND EARN A DEGREE?

LEARN HOW TO START A PROFESSIONAL CLEANING BUSINESS IN THIS INTENSE, ONLINE CERTIFICATION COURSE!

PROMO! PROMO!
₦35,000
NOW: ₦9,900

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by bhella10: 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2020
motionarena:
Don't know why people are praising dis video on social media.

If am d father I will beat up d mother why does she have to post this
wife beater wehdone o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by dozzybreezy(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2020
Op
You just succeeded in drawing tears down my cheek.
Ahh... I love that boy

4 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by ComeToJesus: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Rubbish

Get lost, you clown! Life is so tough that everything is lost on you. Simple humour, you are fainting already.

4 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by mechanics(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2020
Eyah, she should have accepted his pleas for forgiveness.
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Poseidon000: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2020
motionarena:

Beat up the mother. Is she a kid?

Na wa for you oo!

2 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by hahn(m): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2020
Monaco2:
I watched dis video yesterday n it wasn’t funny to me at all, I was just wishing I could hug d kid,I was feeling for d lil nigga,imagine d kin beat d mama go don beat d pikin for am to begin act like dat, pls who know dem, I would love to meet dis kid

If you live in Nigeria then there will be lots of kids like him in your compound or street.

Go and hug them.

Don't wait till a video of them is posted on the internet undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Ayo081(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
Last chance in the world grin

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by seunayantokun(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
That boy deserves a scholarship. He's a genius.
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Icechillz(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hilarious
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Wetlink: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
motionarena:

Who is this one again?
You will beat up your wife for posting a video like this on social media...

Who will give you, your own beating for posting this nonsense?
Onye ara

6 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by SAMBARRY: 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2020
motionarena:

Na them

Shameless woman beater.see as he dey spit fire on top a harmless video

3 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by pixypixs(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2020
motionarena:

You're going to beat up your wife right?

2 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by spiralwedge(m): 2:37pm On Jul 28, 2020
temmy2210:
This woman/mother should be traced and arrested. Punishing a child is a private affair; why should she decide to publicly molest the boy? This is defamation. It's not funny to me, it's criminal. I'm sure the woman does not even know the implication of broadcasting this video. She's bastardizing the boy's image.
So, putting a kid up on social media like this and verbally abusing him, terrifying him, and harassing him, is an offense. My opinion.

I took your opinion to the market o, common pure water satchet, e no buy.
Smh

8 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Manbryto(m): 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
motionarena:

You will beat his mother, your wife? Are you normal? Are you okay? Are you sure you are okay?

2 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Enemyofpeace: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
Rebuke:

I am teaching yhu to be a responsible man and stop embarrassing real men.

Honorable men don't do what yhu are doing right now.

Yhur type is the reason they call men scum. Just anything goes. No discipline, no self respect, common man! Respect other men's wives - yhu nitwit.

Have a bit of shame and stop quoting me yhu this irresponsible dirty man.

see as you carry another mans wife for head. Frustration go soon kee you walahi
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by earnit3: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2020
grin
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by israelmao(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
I like kids I rarely raise up my hands against them if I did it is really serious.This child is shrewd in the negotiation skills.
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Observer007(m): 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
As soon as I watched this boy I remembered Tyrion Lannister of GOT. He can negotiate his way out of the most serious of predicaments.

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2020
gift01:
the mom wasn't recording it. Someone else did and there was also another child beside the mom. At least 3 people watching the boy and then the audio was crystal clear
Alright...Didn't notice that.
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
grin grin
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by ajl: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2020
Swizbank:
Lol, I feel it's staged, maybe

A little kid of this age with tears and cry like that.. Naaa

2 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by ajl: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2020
motionarena:

What does the Bible say about not sparing the rods for mischievous kids? Especially one that take what doesn't belong to him or her. I guess in your case, you are a parent that will reward a child with a Nintendo for stealing from the shelves at Walmart. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Kizyte(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2020
motionarena:

Are you... are you... are you normal? (In Mr Macaroni's voice)

3 Likes

Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by Nairalandmonika: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2020
CaptainFM1:

E be like say you never see Success in Mark Angel Videos. Kids can be natural actor.
Nah, success and Mark angel videos doesn't look anything like natural infact some the videos are boring sef.

This is not stage but the mom record n uploaded it for clout.
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by nkemdi89(f): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2020
All I see here is abuse , that child is a kid and no matter his offence , there is no point of beating him to that state where he has to beg, but the mother find it funny .
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by motionarena: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kizyte:
Are you... are you... are you normal? (In Mr Macaroni's voice)
e don do na
Re: "Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother by rezzy: 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2020
Swizbank:
Lol, I feel it's staged, maybe

My son talks way more than this once I carry cane o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / Percentage Of Wives That Earn More Than Their Husbands In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.