Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video (73747 Views)

Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by abike12(f): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
I guess the clout the mother was looking for is worth humiliating her child. smh
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by TheZeezle(m): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
O ti blow..
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Mo3891: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
bignero:

First of I didn't read what ever the govt wants to see him for...

I think sanwolu is idle and jobless..

Secondly the video made you conclude that boy is intelligent? That's your basis really?

Your dumb. QED

Why explain how intelligence quotient, emotional intelligence and other intelligence works to a buffoon who says a stranger is dumb for his opinion on a faceless forum

Some marginalised idiots were trained to be insultive forgetting diplomacy the boy decided to be diplomatic and not a chestbeating marginalised low life

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by achorladey: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
BRASH:
Very intelligent and outspoken boy. Even in the midst of adversity, he is still negotiating. This one can even negotiate with death. Telling it or him why he should not die.

When death dey rush come, boy go tell am sey "CALM DOWN" and RELAX. No need to rush

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by gasparpisciotta: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
tomdon:

You're raising very important issues here
But excitement never featured anywhere in the governor's statement

Sir, did we read the same article?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by dalass(f): 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
niyisky:
Mummy you must calm down grin
Mummy you must rest grin

This scenario depicts the struggles our parents go through every day to mold us into a better person. Who knows what that boy did to warrant the mother to go on the offensive.

However, this boy is too little to be exposed. Posting this video to the general public exudes every shade of wrong in my opinion.

You're right...

But the little guy gets to meet the governor because of the exposure cheesy

Its all good... He'll make a fine lawyer.... .. Too much sense in such a little boy! grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by muykem: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
I love the boy not because of his wrong doing which is normal for a child of that age but for his brilliant approach.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by shadrach77: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
I didn't find the video funny at all. I couldn't even finish watching it. What's funny about a boy in distress?

And the foolish mother had the nerve to post it online. SMH! cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Moneyboyz: 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
My mind told me this would happen immediately i saw this video yesterday, a camera makes you blow faster for this country than hard work.

Mr governor why not use this opportunity do Christmas for all the less privileged small boys out there for Lagos.
If you seek you will find more amazing talents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by bignero: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
Mo3891:

Why explain how intelligence quotient, emotional intelligence and other intelligence works to a buffoon who says a stranger is dumb for his opinion on a faceless forum

Some marginalised idiots were trained to be insultive forgetting diplomacy the boy decided to be diplomatic and not a chestbeating marginalised low life

Radaradarada

You think speaking English and writing big phrases you have no idea what they mean, make you intelligent?..

I leave you in your ignorance, you will l learn...

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by tot(f): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
BRASH:
Very intelligent and outspoken boy. Even in the midst of adversity, he is still negotiating. This one can even negotiate with death. Telling it or him why he should not die.

Honestly. Some adults don't have up to a quarter of that boy's tact.

As for those shouting they didn't find it funny, you need some honey in your lives cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by sainteve4r(m): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
In as much I'm not against parent correcting their children when they err but uploading this video to the world to see is actually something else. I wish the child all the best anyway.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Passionate1(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by BRASH: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
tot:

Honestly. Some adults don't have up to a quarter of that boy's tact.

As for those shouting they didn't find it funny, you need some honey in your lives cheesy
Anybody saying they don't find this video funny are just bitter souls. They need to calm down. I want them to be calming down.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by 1x2x3: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2020
At least we know these governors gallivant on social media daily.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
The whole drama was staged. Great acting talents all around.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Samkent(m): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
Famexit:

Abeg who be this guy, Sha nah everything be dammmm niggar?

LMAO!!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by abdullahi45: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
Desperado78:
The Governor shared the news on his official Instagram and Twitter accounts few minutes ago and he also urged lagosians to calm down in this festive period.

Babajide Sanwo-Olu wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1288457491270045697

The video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM7VuqCeGvQ from earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6019084/mummy-calm-down-boy-negotiates#92182912

I can't help but break into laughter.. Mom calm down, Mom last chance.. His Yoruba almost got him into another trouble, it almost made him convict instead of acquitting himself

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by etrange: 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
I want to hug the boy and tell him it's ok! smiley

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Goalnaldo(m): 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
I saw the video yesterday. The boy is a negotiator and manipulator. It's obvious that's his usual antics maybe that's why the mum filmed it. Last chance bawo something he will do 100 times again grin kids are something else grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Abujabizhub: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
This sounds good!
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by SmartPolician: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

Lagos is governed by intellectuals

Lagos truly is not Edo or Abia State

Only a smart person or Governor sees intelligence in the boys show of weakness to his mother, many people may make rash decisions throwing tantrums, but the little boy owned up, apologize and even promised a better behaviour

Tribalism don scatter una brains for Nairaland

SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by 2cribz: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Misplaced priority .He should go to the streets and help poor kids.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by abdullahi45: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
New Meme. Last chance grin

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by tot(f): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
BRASH:
Anybody saying they don't find this video funny are just bitter souls. They need to calm down. I want them to be calming down.

Tell them! grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Salt06(m): 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
shocked
i need stage a video with my neighbor's intelligent kids ASAP...
oluwa abeg pick my own

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by tot(f): 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
[s]
Mo3891:
cool

Lagos is governed by intellectuals

Lagos truly is not Edo or Abia State

Only a smart person or Governor sees intelligence in the boys show of weakness to his mother, many people may make rash decisions throwing tantrums, but the little boy owned up, apologize and even promised a better behaviour
[/s]
This thread is too beautiful for you idiots to bring your tribalims here again. This is not the Politics section, haba! You can knock yourselves out there for all we care. You need just 1/10th of the sense that little boy has.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by bhella10: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I saw the video yesterday
And i was like damnnnnnnn

This boy is gonna be a real niggarrr
yeah I agree hommie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Pondeck: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Sanwo Olu you too calm down on the false figures being dished out in your state.
Calm down!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by bhella10: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
Moneyboyz:
My mind told me this would happen immediately i saw this video yesterday, a camera makes you blow faster for this country than hard work.

Mr governor why not use this opportunity do Christmas for all the less privileged small boys out there for Lagos.
If you seek you will find more amazing talents.
Why not this why not that. Over Sabi people. I'm sure you know the way to Alausa.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Dalil8: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
The young man would be a good Crisis Negotiator cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by kingxsamz(m): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
I don't find that video funny anyway. There's nothing funny about a child crying and begging not to be beaten.
That's my opinion anyway, and it's unpopular.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. / Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.