Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video (73745 Views)

Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by MetaPhysical: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
If Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu is reading this...

Your Excellency, YOU ARE THE BEST! grin
I love the way you took a life drama and turned it around into an instructive life lesson for our dear citizens.
May Almighty Allah continue to order your steps and empower you in your continued and successful leadership. Amen!
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Prenonjebose: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
The governor wants to share exclusive rights to the phrasal verb "calm down" with the young lad. Interesting boy.
Politicians should calm down on the looting. They should rest as demonstrated by boy, after all it ends in six feet below. But are we willing to give greedy politicians a last chance in their life? I don't think so.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
What for? Misplaced priority. angry
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by AOB1: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
you4me:
I just booked space I have nothing to say other than Quique setien must go
Up Barca grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Obakovicho: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
After we calm down, what next?

I like the boy tho cheesy

He was even demostrating how his Mum shud calm down and relax.

Also when he said he will never repeat the offence again...him say 'gimme last chance, last chance in my life'...
I see endorsements from Glo. Calm down

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by dibara(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
God go remeber us as he remeber am in jesus name AMEN
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by jerrytailad: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
Politicians stealing Nigeria money should calm down, their rate of stealing is fucking high.

Somebody should tell them to calm down, when all money and Treasury is looted nothing will remain, looting and borrowing on the rise.

Soon the country will be lease out to pay for money borrowed.

Somebody tell those theifs to calm down !!

I talk my own oh .
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by ogbonnachrys: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
he is a real niggarrr

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

I saw the video yesterday
And i was like damnnnnnnn

This boy is gonna be a real niggarrr
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by dont8(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
martineverest:
the boy's confidence tho.... at a time,u didn't know when tears dropped from my eyes while watching the video
I got really emotional watching the young chap pleading for last chance and didn't know when tears started flowing freely, I felt embarrassed at a point and couldn't watch any longer.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by ogbonnachrys: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
Social media changing lives
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by crestdevelopers: 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
After we calm down, what next?

I like the boy tho cheesy

He was even demostrating how his Mum shud calm down and relax.

Also when he said he will never repeat the offence again...him say 'gimme last chance, last chance in my life'...
last chance in the 'WORLD' actually
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by fedora04: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nice gesture coming from the governor

However we must not also not fail to tell Politician s to Calm Down

In the words of Sound Sultan..if you dry chop money ,abeg take am easy..
Why you dey vex loot?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Segzy19: 7:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Buhari should calm down
APC should calm down
PDP should calm down
Boko Haram, calm down
Killer herdsmen, calm down
Kidnappers, calm down
Executhiefs, calm down
Legislooters, calm down
Judisharing, calm down
SARS, calm down
In fact, everybody should calm down
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Segzy19: 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Buhari should calm down
APC should calm down
PDP should calm down
Boko Haram, calm down
Killer herdsmen, calm down
Kidnappers, calm down
Executhiefs, calm down
Legislooters, calm down
Judisharing, calm down
SARS, calm down
In fact, everybody should calm down
We should all rest in this country, like that boy told his mum....
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by neutral2000: 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hmm. Bravo...

Wana earn money on telegram? Check my signature..
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by uchetom(f): 7:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
juvewalex:
We nor serious for this country I swear.

thank you for saying that,just imagine the mother videoing that small boy is pathetic honestly,must you video him,must social media see this.I could not watch to the end cos I DNT like it seeing kids crying and begging you ,if you want to beat him go ahead and do so simple not just.......infact next generation is okay.Let me just reserve my comments.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
Be kind, make a difference! Watch this video to see 5 practical ways you can display kindness everyday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC4ly3BwCLk
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Churchill6767: 7:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
martineverest:
the boy's confidence tho.... at a time,u didn't know when tears dropped from my eyes while watching the video

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Balogunodua(m): 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Monaco come and see o. While you were here asking who knows them. Sanwo Olu found them and met him. grin
Aunty grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Balogunodua(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
MetaPhysical:
If Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu is reading this...

Your Excellency, YOU ARE THE BEST! grin
I love the way you took a life drama and turned it around into an instructive life lesson for our dear citizens.
May Almighty Allah continue to order your steps and empower you in your continued and successful leadership. Amen!
Hahahaha... grin

Egbon grin grin

1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Bhol28: 7:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
Fake news
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by babapressy(m): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
God don involve for the matter
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by jaybankzz(m): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2020
tell LASTMA officials it's gonna be your last chance after they tow your vehicle.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Niorte: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
All these stage act.

Which parent would want to disciple his child and still want to video it.

Let's keep deceiving one another.

In case you need an online activity that can earn you income on a monthly basis with some effort.

Click https://rebrand. ly/30dayschallenger
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Calicoe: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2020
Nothing fit make me punish d child after such cry. See as I just dey pity the kid
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Elsiedaniels(f): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2020
Here
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Crochet: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hope lagosians will learn how to calm Down from this cos most of them really need to calm down . Their blood too dey hot
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Goodness011(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
I'll tell you how you can get free Bitcoin of 0.05
I'm not joking I'm serious all you have to do is to message me via the link below
https://www.facebook.com/udeh.ugochukwu.545 then I'll tell you how to get your free Bitcoin
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
caprini1:
Barca needs total over hauling,and less dependency on Messi,has nothing to do with Setien.....and as a Real madrid super fan ,your best player this season is Ter Stegen.
then nelson semedo
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by DivineTurnAroun(f): 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
[quote author=juvewalex post=92234134]We nor serious for this country I swear.

Calm down
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Sultty(m): 12:58am On Jul 30, 2020
Sensitivity:
Nairalanders, calm down grin
for what exactly

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by NovusHomo(m): 2:16am On Jul 30, 2020
Desperado78:
The Governor shared the news on his official Instagram and Twitter accounts few minutes ago and he also urged lagosians to calm down in this festive period.

Babajide Sanwo-Olu wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1288457491270045697

The video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM7VuqCeGvQ from earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6019084/mummy-calm-down-boy-negotiates#92182912

Why do you want to meet the child? Being governor is not enough job, abi? Get back to work Mr. Lazy Pointer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. / Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion / Dino Melaye Built A Chapel In Honour Of Late Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.