Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video (73746 Views)

Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by heendrix(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
nextstep:
You realize at the end of the video she still said: "give me your hand..."
That boy still chop am sha, regardless of calm down. grin

grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Flotee: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2020
A305:
I want to meet him too

I just want to adopt him as a junior brother; Not too many people know the importance of the bilss in being CALM.

As a stoic that I am, the young man just impressed me and am willing to buy any toy, school materials or anything of his interest.

How do we see him please?
Just Calm Down
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Bekool(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
Desperado78:
The Governor shared the news on his official Instagram and Twitter accounts few minutes ago and he also urged lagosians to calm down in this festive period.

Babajide Sanwo-Olu wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1288457491270045697

The video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM7VuqCeGvQ from earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6019084/mummy-calm-down-boy-negotiates#92182912

That little boy has qualities of a nigerian politician he is a very a good negotiator, tinibu and sanwo olu must have noticed it that's why they want to meet him to start grooming him.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by elisho: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
watin musa no go see for Lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by millionboi2: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2020
taibat61:
This is one of the reasons people upload every nitty-gritty on social media.
very true

Want to blow by all means
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lil boy mummy calm down is making him meet people and our slapped oga it's okay off the mic is on the other side. The boy got some peace making movesLil boy mummy calm down is making him meet people and our slapped oga it. Our corrupt politicians should calm down in doing what they know how to do best
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by cray91(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2020
see as God dey blow some people. most of my people my age sef never met any governor in person and not sure they will meet before they die and see this small pikin don meet governor for hin age.

God dey sha. maybe na joe Bidden of American me sef go meet next haha
Niaja4real:
The boy don blow be dat cool cool cool
Even im mama go praise the young lad las las for bringing fame & cash to the family.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by millionboi2: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2020
Kimzy56:
Everything happens for a reason,who knows this would happen but that's how the boy has brought about fortunate to the family
Learn to be patient no matter your situation
Your time is coming
thank u
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by NkemChukwudi: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2020
juvewalex:
We nor serious for this country I swear.

So on point!

Before any yamlegged marginalised PDP from the Yeast quote me, I am a TINUBU supporter and backer of Sanwo Olu!
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Annychibest(f): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2020
That's how miracle locates someone oh. E b lyk say na this kind way dey bring breakthrough oh.

From success, to the boy singing catholic song, to this boy saying mummy calm down.

Let me go and bring those kids I do see around my yard. We must do something that will go viral. Let our helper locate us. Our breakthrough must come by fire by fire�
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by frubben(m): 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
no mind pointius pilate, next he will talk about the big breast walking inside BNN.
the governor suprise me o. Why e wan see d boy now. For what reason, like why Little wonder any small thing nigeria do dem go video am
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by moorevic(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2020
A305:
I want to meet him too

I just want to adopt him as a junior brother; Not too many people know the importance of the bilss in being CALM.

As a stoic that I am, the young man just impressed me and am willing to buy any toy, school materials or anything of his interest.

How do we see him please?

abi you won use am do ritual?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by CaptainFM1: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
Our governors have made governance a petty business! Please give us good roads, rail and efficient water transportation. Give us stable and steady electricity. Give us good and affordable health care system. Let the generality of the masses be alleviated from poverty. All these will make people to "Calm Down" and are a better political show than "I want to meet the young boy". My view Sir!
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
You can see the level of maturity and intellectual among the oodua nation.....but for Nyamiri people and their children.....it is a relationship of beating the child to stupor....using a hot iron and blade as an instrument of punishment to their house maid....and all kind of hatred, bitterness and ill-treatment resides in their hearts. ..

Tueh. ....i spit on their flatted heads...Nyamiri demon
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by larrymoore(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Mr Governor, what excitement are you talking about? Maybe in the government house sha!

Or maybe in the homes of those that shared the palliatives meant for everyone.

You are trying to pretend to be connected to the masses when majority of Lagosians are groaning under the pains of bad roads and lawlessness perpetrated by the street urchins in the name of agbero.

You are not doing well sir!!!!
you really diss this useless Governor.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by lastempero: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
This one na smart boy in d making.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by PremierGuy(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2020
Merit and demerits of social media
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by ikorodureporta: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
Pointus Pilate, calm down! No go teach am how to dey point
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by NkemChukwudi: 4:05pm On Jul 29, 2020
SmartPolician:

Tribalism don scatter una brains for Nairaland

SMH

Shut up!
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by akigbemaru: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2020
Desperado78:
The Governor shared the news on his official Instagram and Twitter accounts few minutes ago and he also urged lagosians to calm down in this festive period.

Babajide Sanwo-Olu wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1288457491270045697

The video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM7VuqCeGvQ from earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6019084/mummy-calm-down-boy-negotiates#92182912
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by motionarena: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
emapeteum:
Why are we celebrating this?This maybe advert to have many watching it. For me, exposing this boy is wrong by the so called mum who is doing this for financial gain and popularity.governance in Nigeria is now children's play that is why the governor is seeking the idea of a small boy.
that's what I said earlier and everyone was insulting me
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Germi9: 4:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
such a crafty boy
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by millionboi2: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2020
gypsey:
Very ugly kid sad he looks ill, like he is not been fed appropriately.
u dont know Genetics
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by tesppidd: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
I like the boy really.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Tremple8v: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
The boy video make me self laugh oo .
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Angelfrost(m): 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Calm down na. Just rest like this... cheesy

Sister Poco... I dey calm o!!! I just dey wonder how people fall for such things, even a whole governor wan use am campaign sef. grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by NkemChukwudi: 4:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
gypsey:
Very ugly kid sad he looks ill, like he is not been fed appropriately.

You are stupid but absolutely right!

The foolish mum (and our stupid society) should focus on providing that boy with a balanced diet. We readily have children without the means to sustain them. Poverty capital mentality!
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by dasparrow: 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
A lot of Nigerian women are very abusive towards their children. Bunch of Jezebels angry

Later when God denies them so-called fruit of the womb, they will start hoping from church to church looking for a miracle.

When I lived in Nigeria, I saw how these women abuse children physically, verbally and emotionally. They know that there is no repercussions in Nigerian society for abusing a child, be it theirs or that of another person.

Now, they not only abuse the child but record it with their phones too. Bunch of losers!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Monaco2(m): 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Monaco come and see o. While you were here asking who knows them. Sanwo Olu found them and met him. grin

Abeg share pics with me of their meeting
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by stabilizer: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
Famexit:

Abeg who be this guy, nah everything be dammmm niggar?

Thats one of the mad men in the building grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by ZAMANI123(m): 4:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
This boy alone can settle Nigeria matter grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. / Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.