Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video (73749 Views)

Good View Hotel Owerri Burnt Down (Video) / Flag Of Nigerian High Commission In The UK Pulled Down (Video) / Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Mo3891: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
tot:
[s][/s]
This thread is too beautiful for you idiots to bring your tribalims here again. This is not the Politics section, haba! You can knock yourselves out there for all we care. You need just 1/10th of the sense that little boy has.

Stop crying on my mention , comments and opinions are free on a free platform

Use your own sense to mind your damn. Business and stay out of others

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by j1mmy: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
Child abuse is very common among Nigerians and Africans, that s why the kids grow up without critical mentality required for innovation

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by caprini1: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
you4me:
I just booked space I have nothing to say other than Quique setien must go
Barca needs total over hauling,and less dependency on Messi,has nothing to do with Setien.....and as a Real madrid super fan ,your best player this season is Ter Stegen.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by emapeteum(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
Why are we celebrating this?This maybe advert to have many watching it. For me, exposing this boy is wrong by the so called mum who is doing this for financial gain and popularity.governance in Nigeria is now children's play that is why the governor is seeking the idea of a small boy.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by tot(f): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
[s]
Mo3891:

Stop crying on my mention , comments and opinions are free on a free platform

Use your own sense to mind your damn. Business and stay out of others

[/s]
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Thereishel: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
Desperado78:
The Governor shared the news on his official Instagram and Twitter accounts few minutes ago and he also urged lagosians to calm down in this festive period.

Babajide Sanwo-Olu wrote:

This boy is yahoo boy in making

https://mobile.twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1288457491270045697

The video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM7VuqCeGvQ from earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6019084/mummy-calm-down-boy-negotiates#92182912
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Lanquart: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
*NOT IGBO PRESIDENCY BUT NIGERIA PRESIDENT OF IGBO EXTRACTION* POWERED BY *JUSTICE AND EQUITY GROUP (JEG)*

*VACANCY FOR STATE COORDINATORS*

Are you a Nigerian (18 years and Above) and share in our vission and Mission of electing Nigeria President of Igbo extraction in 2023? If yes, we are searching for volunteers to work as State Coordinators in all the 36 states of Nigeria and FCT.

*Qualifications*:
(1). Must possess a minimum of O. Level Certificate.
(2) Must be above 18 years
(3) Must be financially independent to sponsor him / her self to meetings
(4) Must be resident in the state he/she is applying to coordinate
(5) Must be verse in Nigeria politics
(6) Must be ready to work with little or no supervisions .
(7) Must posses voters card .

*METHOD OF APPLICATION*:

Address your application to :
Chiarman of State Coordinator's screening committee, Justice and Equity Group, Promoters of *NOT IGBO PRESIDENCY BUT NIGERIA PRESIDENT OF IGBO EXTRACTION* stating your name, phone number,age ,state applying to coordinate,name and address of next of kin and send it via WhatsApp to 08069002604.
Closing date for submission of application is Monday, 3rd August 2020.
Sign:
Management.

1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Thereishel: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2020
This boy os Yahoo boy in making
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
juvewalex:
We nor serious for this country I swear.
I tell you! Nigeria is a joke. misplaced priorities always.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by BizBayo: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2020
MasterDreamz:
People that condemned the video will now 'calm down'! cheesy

"Mummy this is my last chance in the world."
See his little sugarcoated mouth! grin

Na so e dey start grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Passionate1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2020
grin grin
Mummy,Mummy, please calm d fukkkk down!
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by stywo(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
What has seeing the boy got to do with governance? Did their room look like impoverished room? Them no go face the necessary thing, them don loot covid19 money finish, 1 millions naira spent every day on patients. Dia ris goduo
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by TreaSuretunde: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
'LET ME CLEAN MY TEARS'
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
emapeteum:
Why are we celebrating this?This maybe advert to have many watching it. For me, exposing this boy is wrong by the so called mum who is doing this for financial gain and popularity.governance in Nigeria is now children's play that is why the governor is seeking the idea of a small boy.
grin grin grin Nigeria is a big joke grin@ idea of a small kid.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by efemena5050(m): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
A305:
I want to meet him too

I just want to adopt him as a junior brother; Not too many people know the importance of the bilss in being CALM.

As a stoic that I am, the young man just impressed me and am willing to buy any toy, schohol materials or anything of his interest.

How do we see him please?
they r beggers nd around ur area make do with that first.....charity begins at home
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
China has totally taken over Nigeria, every nigerian, their grandchildren and great grandchildren are indebt to China for the rest of their lives and a Governor is seeking to meet a crying child? grin grin i pity nigerians
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
Very ugly kid sad he looks ill, like he is not been fed appropriately lacks some sort of vitamins.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by mechanics(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
Wow, that's nice, the boy is intelligent.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by efemena5050(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2020
Angelfrost:
Mother's mission accomplished!!!... This will give rise to more dumb and pointless videos across social media. Smh!!!
more grease to ur kidney......misplaced priorities useless leaders
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by okenwa216(m): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2020
That boy is a scam. He will still do it again. I know his type grin

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by SarkinYarki: 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
Come and meet Lagos bad roads first
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by JERRY1925(m): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkk9gvTmCXY

So here's probably the guys favourite song... You need to calm down.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by pocohantas(f): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
Angelfrost:
Mother's mission accomplished!!!... This will give rise to more dumb and pointless videos across social media. Smh!!!

Calm down na. Just rest like this... cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by robosky02(m): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
Latest meme things

Nigeria calm down

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by layi(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
Apparently mummy did not calm down.
The video ended with "give me your hand" cry
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Godson4live: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
martineverest:
the boy's confidence tho.... at a time,u didn't know when tears dropped from my eyes while watching the video
honestly, same thing happened to me.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Omoejigbahe(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
An attorney in making.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
Niaja4real:
The boy don blow be dat cool cool cool
Even im mama go praise the young lad las las for bringing fame & cash to the family.
not all frame bring cash
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by dangoteinlaw: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
frubben:
So instead of sanwo olu to think on how to move lagos forward he was busy watching videos on instagram serious. Why e wan see the boy now. The next tin he will give the guy scholarship
no mind pointius pilate, next he will talk about the big breast walking inside BNN.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
Desperado78:
The Governor shared the news on his official Instagram and Twitter accounts few minutes ago and he also urged lagosians to calm down in this festive period.

Babajide Sanwo-Olu wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1288457491270045697

The video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM7VuqCeGvQ from earlier thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6019084/mummy-calm-down-boy-negotiates#92182912

This Governor is a sharp man grin grin grin

While everybody is talking their own, he has quickly laid mutual exclusive claims to all intellectual proprietary rights and privileges accruable to the phrasal verb ‘calm down’. grin grin grin grin grin

This is at best an offer subject to contract. If another man meets the young boy tomorrow and strikes a deal, will it extinguish the Governor's notice of intellectual proprietary rights and privileges to the phrasal verb ‘calm down’ ?

What then, is the validity of the Governor's notice in the Court of equity?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. / Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion / Edo Election: Oshiomhole Taunted After Loss (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.