Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories (8239 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by bukatyne(f): 12:15am On Jul 30, 2020
decatalyst:

This happens more when you do not define the relationship from the onset.

So many (male & female) commercial sex worker out there!

You are dating 4 guys and you are mocking a prostitute my sister it's the same company. It is just that you are in the private sector and she is in the public sector.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by bukatyne(f): 12:21am On Jul 30, 2020
Lamba42:
Had a chat earlier this week with some of my older colleagues (very late 30's to Mid 40's) about 6 of us all together ,mind you they're all doing very well for themselves and rather successful.The topic came up concerning how everyone's relationship/flings were going and apparently the summary was..Money doesn't make a woman loyal to you ,in fact most(including me)were of the opinion that a woman's loyalty is by the grace of God. Each of them narrated stories about women they had spent huge funds, taken them on vacations(Commot naija o), gotten jobs for ,invested in businesses for them only to find out they were soliciting attention from other men via dm's and texts, and some even went as far sleeping with those other men, for reasons best known to them.Not all women are cheaters but it seems a lot of them just naturally enjoy being the Centre of attention for Multiple men.
Please share your own Experiences .

Six old men still discussing flings and relationships.

I don't know why you want to sow the wind and cry wolf when you reap the whirlwind.

Ask yourself:

1. What kind of girl agrees to a fling with an older man?
2. What does the girl hope to gain from the relationship?
3. What would loyalty profit her in a relationship without commitment?
4. Are you guys loyal?

1 Like

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:27am On Jul 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
what you attract with HONEY, you will equally lose with HONEY. any man that thinks that money is relevant to a woman's loyalty, is indeed a dreamer. women attracted to you because of the money you spend on them, are only loyal to MONEY!

any smart man knows that A) there will always be a man with more money than you out there and B) you cant turn a HOE into a respectable housewife. some women out there are hoes and should be treated as such. the minute you believe that money can turn a bad woman into a good one, thats when you have lost the game. a woman who values a man for his money is a BAD WOMAN

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Dude you are an Alpha male..
Much Respect.
You stated facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Ahumanbeing: 6:45am On Jul 30, 2020
bukatyne:

Six old men still discussing flings and relationships.

I don't know why you want to sow the wind and cry wolf when you reap the whirlwind.

Ask yourself:

1. What kind of girl agrees to a fling with an older man?
2. What does the girl hope to gain from the relationship?
3. What would loyalty profit her in a relationship without commitment?
4. Are you guys loyal?
Are you that slow?
So men can't talk about their Experiences from their young age, or even their current experience with their wives.
Lol when you sound annoyed over the write ups of strangers on the internet, invariably you're what they write about.

13 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Kccheechy(m): 7:12am On Jul 30, 2020
Vyzz:
Money definitely attracts a woman....

Anyone that says otherwise is a lier.... But love and respect I think keeps them.....

Well I would choose to have the money and attract alot of women which I know that the will cheat on me than to use live and respect and still b cheated on

With all the money Jeff bezos has, his wife still left isn't it?

14 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by ibkonekt(m): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2020
Lamba42:
Had a chat earlier this week with some of my older colleagues (very late 30's to Mid 40's) about 6 of us all together ,mind you they're all doing very well for themselves and rather successful.The topic came up concerning how everyone's relationship/flings were going and apparently the summary was..Money doesn't make a woman loyal to you ,in fact most(including me)were of the opinion that a woman's loyalty is by the grace of God. Each of them narrated stories about women they had spent huge funds, taken them on vacations(Commot naija o), gotten jobs for ,invested in businesses for them only to find out they were soliciting attention from other men via dm's and texts, and some even went as far sleeping with those other men, for reasons best known to them.Not all women are cheaters but it seems a lot of them just naturally enjoy being the Centre of attention for Multiple men.
still beta males despite having money, so money got them the relationships but could not make the woman submissive...in enssence dont be a simp....its a mind and frame thing ....be Alpha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by EricSmallz(m): 7:50am On Jul 30, 2020
Girls are bitches

2 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Chuksemi(m): 8:11am On Jul 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
what you attract with HONEY, you will equally lose with HONEY. any man that thinks that money is relevant to a woman's loyalty, is indeed a dreamer. women attracted to you because of the money you spend on them, are only loyal to MONEY!

any smart man knows that A) there will always be a man with more money than you out there and B) you cant turn a HOE into a respectable housewife. some women out there are hoes and should be treated as such. the minute you believe that money can turn a bad woman into a good one, thats when you have lost the game. a woman who values a man for his money is a BAD WOMAN

Hahaha nice. If she belongs to the streets, then to the streets she must return. Never love a hoe, only Bleep a hoe.

7 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Michelle55: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=Meedon post=92243654]

You've said it all especially that aspect of prostitution.

All girls are hoes.[/quote]
Hope it includes your female relations as well...
If it doesn't, then stop the hasty generalisation! It ain't healthy!

1 Like

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Meedon: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=Michelle55 post=92257413][/quote]

No. They are left out, because they were raised in a Christian home with discipline and charisma.

They can never go astray.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Fisher007: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2020
Lol too bad they figured it out late.

It is better late than never Sha.

King Solomon said it. Out of a thousand men he still find one honest. Out of a thousand women, he found none. On various account he couldn't find one.

My brother accept the bitter truth they don't exist. Loyalty doesn't exist in the realm of women.

Eve was not obedient, honest neither loyal to Adam who she was created to be a companion and helper. Lol. She found another entity called Serpent.

You have to understand. It is in their nature. They are insatiable, and this is in all aspects of life. Women themselves know that .

That is why I pity men who try to please women in any aspect of life. It is to your own detriment. You better just focus on your life and enjoy the little time you have on earth.

Infact Proverbs 31:10 -
https://biblehub.com/proverbs/31-10.htm

Read all the various verses from different Bible version. Then you know it is rare or the practically don't exist. This loyalty you are looking for.

To conclude read Proverbs 31:10-31. You will understand what you need in a woman.

11 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Albertone(m): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2020
Lamba42:
I agree with you to an extent

But what you should know is that,you can never satisfy a woman 100%.If you satisfy her sexually and money wise but your job doesn't allow you to give her maximum attention,she might get entangled with a man who will give her attention while still collecting your money and sexual satisfaction.

Not cheating on you despite not receiving enough attention from you is dependent on her personally and sometimes on peer pressure.

Modified:
Most times,we don't always know which aspect is not satisfying her.

6 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 30, 2020
When two couples come to you to help them settle a dispute don't hear anything from the woman it's is always women that provoke men just take few words from the man and advice them

And as for men who marry women and think because they have Money the woman will be loyal, when there's no money again you'll loose her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Powerfly(f): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2020
Dear hardworking, self reliant and respectable sexy decent but crazy ladies..
Always remember that a big arse and firm pointed breast, added with legendary bedmatic skills cannot keep a man. Some men just take cheating and flirting as a hobby.
No amount of sincererity, affection, loyalty and love can keep these kind of men. So don't kill yourself.
While there are yet few men who still value modest women with good virtues, they are also plenty, i mean plenty of useless guys, who's only hope to a better life is bet9ja and baba ijebu. Broke ass idiots who do not merit any good woman.
These are the classes of men who turn good,homely girls to bad bitches..
yea. They are the ones on fb, always single year in year out.
kindly Beware of these types coz alot of them are on NL Always masturbating to female topics online.
When responsible men with marital prospects are contributing to a post, you'll see them flying in and talking gibberish!

Enough said! My peace i leave with you all.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by ibkonekt(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2020
Chuksemi:

Hahaha nice. If she belongs to the streets, then to the streets she must return. Never love a hoe, only Bleep a hoe.

[img]https://media1./images/27dafec06a54e1f5af0bd688c444b21d/tenor.gif?itemid=17248038[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by ibkonekt(m): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2020
ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Albertone(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
When two couples come to you to help them settle a dispute don't hear anything from the woman it's is always women that provoke men just take few words from the man and advice them

And as for men who marry women and think because they have Money the woman will be loyal, when there's no money again you'll loose her

The first paragraph,Audi alteram partem(Listen to the other side too).You can't just listen to one side and judge.It is very erroneous.

Your second paragraph,I laugh when guys say "hustle to get a cool house,cool ride and lots of money So girls will be rushing you .
Once money finishes,she moves to the next available guy.

Girls just complex anyhow...

2 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 30, 2020
Albertone:

The first paragraph,Audi alteram partem(Listen to the other side too).You can't just listen to one side and judge.It is very erroneous.

Your second paragraph,I laugh when guys say "hustle to get a cool house,cool ride and lots of money So girls will be rushing you .
Once money finishes,she moves to the next available guy.

Girls just complex anyhow...

About my first paragraph, have seen many many many cases and the woman is the cause of it
I really wish God didn't create them
After all the cause of all this suffering,death& destruction is because of a woman
Do me a favour by reading the book of genesis very well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Albertone(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

About my first paragraph, have seen many many many cases and the woman is the cause of it
After all the cause of all this suffering,death& destruction is because of a woman
Do me a favour by reading the book of genesis very well
Yes but you know it might be the man who is the problem in that particular relationship.

As for Eve,It has already become the past.It doesn't mean our women should act like Eve though.
If God no create woman,life go don tire us na

Well,I perfectly get your point.
Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by fiercehillz(m): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2020
Women...wonderful creatures, smart, energetic, and sweet. There are two types of women. Those that are loyal and those that belong to the street...head or tail and there is a zero probability of getting any other observation when the coin is tossed. A Girl that is loyal craves for a nice guy's attention when she is not in any relationship but girls that belong to the street have more cravings for other guys when they are in a relationship (this life nor balance). Did I hear you say money...did you just say hustle oo...see ehhn baba go dey hustle from 8 am to 8 pm make one unemployed guyman dey vibrate your woman in your absence...A good woman is a blessing from God and it comes with favour.
Babes that belong to the street love adventures, they are materialistic, they love attention, they like to flaunt, some just want to sample different cucumbers, etc.

I had a friend who was dating one sweet and beautiful damsel...everybody dey trip for their relationship...they were both in the same hostel until the guy graduated and left the hostel to rent another apartment that was just a 10 minutes stroll from the hostel. These guys were still cool, they were visiting each other as often as possible...3 months down the line me and other guys for the hostel come dey observe say this babe come dey always dey close to one new guy for the hostel...them dey even spend some nights together...We became vexed based on our closeness to her boyfriend. Baba was later informed and confirmed it but didn't confront her. He just ended the relationship by using NYSC as an excuse and babe was faking tears. She eventually continued with the other guy but not for long...they even had a serious fight in the hostel...It was as if her adventure came to an end when she was no longer in a relationship.

Guys, there are loyal girls out there...pray for grace and use wisdom...nor come dey look for God fearing wife material wey hot like Kim Kardashian.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Vulcanheph(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2020
J111333:
As long as money is loyal to me, loyalty of a woman doesn't matter. grin
Truer words have never been spoken.

3 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2020
Albertone:
Yes but you know it might be the man who is the problem in that particular relationship.

As for Eve,It has already become the past.It doesn't mean our women should act like Eve though.
If God no create woman,life go don tire us na

Well,I perfectly get your point.
As for Eve it has already become the past.
But see how it affecting us greatly like it's happened yesterday
You will still do me a favour by reading that genesis 3 downward
Everything was going smoothly before God created Eve,God thought the stress was too much for him alone and he created Eve and there's was no record in the Bible where Adam complained to God that he's doing a lot of work
So that is he can do everything by himself without the help of a woman
You said life would tire us if women no dey, choose between this two
1. Living happily, peacefully,no deaths,no pain, and no worries but doing a lot of stress
2.no happiness,no peace, deaths,pain, worrisome and doing no stress which of the two will you pick ? Of course you gon choose one
If you're conversant with history very well in foreign countries women are used as spy to destroy nations
Even Jobs wife told him to curse God and die
Don't forget Samson too his downfall came through a woman
Women complain everyday for what we men do and yet their the cause of death and destruction to all humanity

6 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by paul100(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2020
oglalasioux:

All of them @bolded.
Not all bro or is your mom among.I come in peace oooo
Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by oglalasioux(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2020
paul100:

Not all bro or is your mom among.I come in peace oooo

Keep deluding yourself that your mother is a saint just because she gave birth to you.

8 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by paul100(m): 10:15am On Jul 30, 2020
oglalasioux:

Keep deluding yourself that your mother is a saint just because she gave birth to you.
True talk sha,i don't know the type of life she lived when she was young.

6 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by KevinDein: 10:17am On Jul 30, 2020
J111333:
As long as money is loyal to me, loyalty of a woman doesn't matter. grin
Beat me to it. Here, have a like.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by LawyerGodwin(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2020
Lamba42:

I would not totally blame it on the women alone. It is both sex.

I have a weakness, I can't bear to watch the person I call my future wife lack any thing. I go out of my way, even making sacrifices at my own expense. Though at the end of the day they don't end up breaking my heart but shattering it into pieces without remorse. And I begin to wonder, was is the same lady that promise me forever?

I believe love is sacrificial. And if someone truly wants you in their life as well. It wouldn't matter if you had money or not.

If you find that person that is willing to spend the rest of their life as you will, and can't bear the thought of losing you as you would for them. That's what keeps a man or a woman.

Money, wealth, riches, acts of services, name then all, only the person himself or herself that decides to stay loyal come good and bad.

Hope it helps

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by onwuakpachris(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2020
u js nailed it bro with dat ur last statement.."women naturally enjoy being d centre of attention of many men"..simple nd short..js that with money..u get more confident as a man..hence u earn more respect but not loyalty from ur woman...a naija girl can keep 10 different guys at d same time 4 various reasons....one is their true love( they don't joke wit this one..whether rich or poor)...one can fvck their brains out..one is very funny nd fun to be with..one is very handsome(they use this one 4 show offs).. one is very intelligent..then the other 5...they js use these ones as ATMs nd pay back with their pussy...trade by barter..back then in scl there wz this very pretty lag girl with a very rich fiance that wz js crazy abt me..not like i wz poor o..I was "js there" financially.. but this girl wz d one spending on me...we wr js enjoying her rich fiance's money..she do b riding me nd lieing to d guy on phone at d same time..lol... she later married d guy sha..inside life..guys wen looking 4 a wife..4get those ones dt look like mammy waters(those ones r mostly useless.. js use dem 2 catch cruise evn when u married)..go 4 d average looking ones..those ones tend 2 b more loyal...shalom..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by CsRockefeller(m): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2020
If no one taught me the wicked ways of women at least my sisters did.

Me no fit spend more than 5k (out of a good heart and benevolence) on any female.

Even the kitchen that I thought I needed them for, I do my dishes myself.

To hell with any bitch that calls herself a woman.

The good ones are very few just like finding a needle in a hay stack.

I am getting very close to the point of just seeing women as sex objects with no good importance.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Samuels90: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2020
Rgade:
Well it all depends on how the relationship started in the first place.
Any guy who's game plan is to get the babe with money shouldn't of all things expect loyalty.

On another note, I really don't get the idea of having money and still get tied down by one small girl in the name of a relationship.
exactly bro, I dont get it. It's funny when u see this happen to guys, u got money and still beg for love and those, crazy I tell you.

6 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Rickmann: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2020
Lamba42:

The problem is with our men, a typical Nigerian man feels this sense of entitlement and ownership just because he helped a lady this raising such questions about loyalty or disloyalty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) / 5 Cogent Reasons Why Rich Guys Should Not Marry Poor Girls. / How To Finger A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.