Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! (18728 Views)

The Truth About FFK: Yemisi Wada’s Camp Rips Femi Olu-Kayode Apart - TheElitesng / Why ”they” Want Goodluck To Leave By Any Means Necessary / Prof Soludo Tears Okonjo Iweala To Shreds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by dayokanu(m): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2011
If a dishwasher knows how to use words and not call people rascals, then we can say he is far more intelligent than that PhD holder.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by zoraro(m): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2011
It is a crime for the President to call some people rascals but it seems as if it is proper for some people in this forum to call the President names.  angry
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2011
zoraro:

It is a crime for the President to call some people rascals but it seems as if it is proper for some people in this forum to call the President names.  angry

If the elected leaders in the SW are rascals, it also means the electorates in the SW are rascals, innit? Therefore, they are simply displaying their rascally behaviour. tongue
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2011
zoraro:

Seriously, when will you grow up and take your country more seriously? What in the world is the gobble-de-gook you typed above?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by zoraro(m): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Seriously, when will you grow up and take your country more seriously? What in the world is the gobble-de-gook you typed above?

I am sorry that you don't understand simple English. Try reading it slowly several times.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Mobinga: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2011
GEJ has bitched. Fashola has bitched even more.
GEJ threw a subliminal, and Fashola is giving direct messages? That's the height of bitching.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by DaLover(m): 9:08pm On Feb 10, 2011
*the SW is to important to be left in the hands of* ignored statement
*Rascals* the hype of the moment,

though I cannot claim to be in GEJs mind, I can swear on my life that he will never try to intentionally insult anyone directly, remember him receiving insults from Atiku, and not responding, remember the insulting treatment from yaradua click, remember the insults recieved from Alams pple in bayelsa, and not bordering to respond, he simply is not that kind of guy,

Fashola is doing some good work in lagos, but can never be the president of this country, and y, because belonging to a tribal party deny's him of this previlege.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Muza(m): 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2011
i advise those PDP guyz to put duck tape on GEJ henceforth when they go to campaign,hes making their image-laundering job most difficult.
beaf(and his aliases) are havin it very difficult,they are not smiling grin
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Blazing99: 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2011
Now i'm seeing a similarity between GEJ and his wife. An ill-mannered couple
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Beaf: 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2011
DaLover:

though I cannot claim to be in GEJs mind, I can swear on my life that he will never try to intentionally insult anyone directly, remember him receiving insults from Atiku, and not responding, remember the insulting treatment from yaradua click, remember the insults recieved from Alams pple in bayelsa, and not bordering to respond, he simply is not that kind of guy,

Fashola is doing some good work in lagos, but can never be the president of this country, and y, because belonging to a tribal party deny's him of this previlege.

Don't mind the jobless folk that want to burst veins over an obvious gaffe, like it is something that will kill them.
Na desperation sha. Most Nigerians are worried about where the next meal is coming from and don't give the slightest damn about who GEJ calls a rascal.

The man is human like everyone one else and is bound to slip every once in a while; but trust ethnic bigots to make a meal of it and begin calling him names like ***Chukwu (bits blanked out, because I will not blaspheme - the name translates to called God a fool). Shows you how "clever" some people really are.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2011
DaLover:

I am glad, you are online.
Okay, why would the president use such a term on SWestern leaders? Those leaders were elected by their people, you know? Are the electorates rascals also? That is why the SWesterners are angry!
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2011
DaLover:

@ Bolded

I did not see that earlier, do you really care if a yoruba, igbo or Hausa man becomes president? shocked. I thought Nigerians were tired of electing leaders based on ethnicity undecided. If Fashola decamps to APGA, I can tell you that he would be voted for.

Btw, how is ACN a tribal party? Why did the Edos vote for an ACN man then?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by aljharem(m): 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2011
jason123:

@ Bolded

I did not see that earlier, do you really care if a yoruba, igbo or Hausa man becomes president? shocked. I thought Nigerians were tired of electing leaders based on ethnicity undecided. If Fashola decamps to APGA, I can tell you that he would be voted for.

Btw, how is ACN a tribal party? Why did the Edos vote for an ACN man then?

you forgot chris ngige as well
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Beaf: 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2011
Muza:

i advise those PDP guyz to put duck tape on GEJ henceforth when they go to campaign,hes making their image-laundering job most difficult.
beaf(and his aliases) are havin it very difficult,they are not smiling grin

. . .And your Buhari that says, "there is piss in my coke," instead of "there is fizz in my coke?"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2011
alj harem:

you forgot chris ngige as well

Thanks Harem,

@ Dalover,
Chris Ngige is in ACN and the former presidencial aspirant of AD is in APGA. Are they still tribal parties?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf:

. . .And your Buhari that says, "there is piss in my coke," instead of "there is fizz in my coke?"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Beaf, has GEJ promised to implement True federalism in Nigeria or are we going to vote for him because he is from a particular ethnic group?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2011
at the rate its become fashionable to 'enter' Goodluck Jonathan, people may start feeling sorry for him, thinking he a persecuted soul or something. and we dont want him garnering any sympathy votes, with his deceptive looks, the antichrist that he is
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Afam4eva(m): 9:31pm On Feb 10, 2011
jason123:

Thanks Harem,

@ Dalover,
Chris Ngige is in ACN and the former presidencial aspirant of AD is in APGA. Are they still tribal parties?

Who's this? Olu Falae?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2011
afam4eva:

Who's this? Olu Falae?
Thanks, thats the name! He is the chairman in APGA, isn't it? Is APGA still a tribal party?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Afam4eva(m): 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2011
jason123:

Thanks, thats the name! He is the chairman in APGA, isn't it? Is APGA still a tribal party?
Pls stop all these lies that you're peddling all over the internet. Your father won't be happy with you. He didn't teach you how to lie. Is Victor Ume not the chairman of APGA?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Pataki: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2011
You do not come denigrating your opposition party and expect that you would be commended for it. You guard what you say in public, that is the rule of the game. Goodluck made an outstanding blunder and for that he deserves to apologize if he is gentleman enough. He has lost any credible stand with me though. And I definitely know whom I will be campaigning for passionately forthwith. A man who ascended the seat of presidency by ''luck'' and does not have the commanding initiatives to lead this nation in the right direction, he DOES NOT deserve to return in April 2011. Nigerians, your vote matters and Party Deceiving People (PDP) should be flushed out. 12 years of national bondage is ENOUGH!

And for that ignorant gnat bringing Tinubu into this thread, could you please create a more appropriate thread if you have issues with a 1993 document? Do you think Nigerians are as daft as you?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2011
afam4eva:

Pls stop all these lies that you're peddling all over the internet. Your father won't be happy with you. He didn't teach you how to lie. Is Victor Ume not the chairman of APGA?

sorry, sorry, I sincerely apologise. He is the chairman of DPA which is allied to APGA. My bad! But the ACN and Ngige was the truth. Again sorry.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by aljharem(m): 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2011
jason123:

sorry, sorry, I sinecerely apologise. He is the chairman of DPA which is allied to APGA. My bad! But the ACN and Ngige was the truth. Again sorry.

jason your father will not be proud of you ooooo according to afam4eva grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Afam4eva(m): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2011
jason123:

sorry, sorry, I sincerely apologise. He is the chairman of DPA which is allied to APGA. My bad! But the ACN and Ngige was the truth. Again sorry.

From one lie to another. Jason abeg pity us. We're human beings like you. Or is it because i'm Igbo that you want to kill me with lies. Who told you DPA is allied to APGA.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2011
afam4eva:

From one lie to another. Jason abeg pity us. We're human beings like you. Or is it because i'm Igbo that you want to kill me with lies. Who told you DPA is allied to APGA.

He is currently the protem Chairman of the Democratic Peoples Alliance (DPA), a progressive party allied with the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olu_Falae
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2011
afam4eva:

What has igbo got to do with anything angry
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Afam4eva(m): 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2011
jason123:

He is currently the protem Chairman of the Democratic Peoples Alliance (DPA), a progressive party allied with the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olu_Falae

Instead of you to post a link that affirms that DPA is allied to APGA you're showing me Olu Falae's profile.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Beaf: 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2011
Pataki:

You do not come denigrating your opposition party and expect that you would be commended for it. You guard what you say in public, that is the rule of the game. Goodluck made an outstanding blunder and for that he deserves to apologize if he is gentleman enough. He has lost any credible stand with me though. And I definitely know whom I will be campaigning for passionately forthwith. A man who ascended the seat of presidency by ''luck'' and does not have the commanding initiatives to lead this nation in the right direction, he DOES NOT deserve to return in April 2011. Nigerians, your vote matters and Party Deceiving People (PDP) should be flushed out. 12 years of national bondage is ENOUGH!

And for that ignorant gnat bringing Tinubu into this thread, could you please create a more appropriate thread if you have issues with a 1993 document? Do you think Nigerians are as daft as you?

Damn! So you find the year the offence was committed in to be offensive, you also find my posting hardcore evidence of rascality here to be offensive. . .But you don't find Tinubu's drug peddling offensive? Well I never!!! grin grin grin
Please take another look at the scumbags history and tell me you really don't give a toss about drug pushers, barons etc?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/139268_BolaTinubuHeroinforfeiture_jpgb084d334c74cec7150ee9588a3aed2fc
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2011
afam4eva:

Instead of you to post a link that affirms that DPA is allied to APGA you're showing me Olu Falae's profile.

Okay, guy, your APGA is an igbo party but ACN is not. Iwela would probably be the VP candidate and Chris NGIGE is in the party so ACN IS NOT A TRIBAL PARTY!Period.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Beaf: 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2011
jason123:

Okay, guy, your APGA is an igbo party but ACN is not. Iwela would probably be the VP candidate and Chris NGIGE is in the party so ACN IS NOT A TRIBAL PARTY!Period.

ACN is a Yoruba party, same as APGA is Igbo. What are you arguing about?
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by jason123: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf:

ACN is a Yoruba party, same as APGA is Igbo. What are you arguing about?

It was my initial mistake to put APGA and ACN in the same context because APGA has not won an electio outside igbo land but ACN has (EDO). ACN has Chris Ngige who is igbo. It is not a tribal party. They are about choosing Ribadu (Hausa) and Iwela (Igbo) as their candidate.
Re: Fashola Rips Goodluck To Shreds! by Pataki: 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2011
Beaf:

Damn! So you find the year the offence was committed in to be offensive, you also find my posting hardcore evidence of rascality here to be offensive. . .But you don't find Tinubu's drug peddling offensive? Well I never!!! grin grin grin
Please take another look at the scumbags history and tell me you really don't give a toss about drug pushers, barons etc?
You are pathetic. Even a retarded goat knows when to sit still. If Tinubu bothers you that much, take him to court.

I personally do not care about Tinubu. He is not the current governor of Lagos State. Your grievance against him does not bug me. What I rather find offensive is a serving president who suffers 'rascality' of the mouth and is a shame to the Nigerian populace.

He should be kicked out from the seat of presidency, and I pray he continues to make this mouth rendering gaffes. Facebook is a platform to show how intellectual writing can appease to people, but apparently, it is very glaring that he does not have intellectual decorum in open public discourse!

Enough to the Party Destroying People of Nigeria (PDP)! Goodbye to goodluck and his ilk of thieves and murderers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Spent Millions Of Pound On Mimiko - Tinubu / Obasanjo Visits Abiodun Over The Death Of His Father / President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.