Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) (75520 Views)

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / Two Thieves Stealing At A Pharmacy In Oyo Caught On Camera / Police Arrests Offa Bank Robbers! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by WizzyVine: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
When the police failed, the people defended themselves.

That's alright.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by omooba969(m): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
hammer8:

HABA, IPOB DEAL WITH EKWEREMADU.

YORUBA WANT TO CLEAN UP, START WITH YOUR HOUSE.

Which IPOB?? undecided the toothless bulldog in Nigeria or the German branch?

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by nograv: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
March on the FCT Abuja and do the same to the thieves in Aso Rock, Nigeria would improve the following day...

cheesy
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by donMIG(m): 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
Did they steal upto a billion?
We have one magu who did a lot of stealing, was he treated that way?
Wen do we start treating pple equally?
These ppl had no job but the ppl at the top do yet dey embezzle!!!
Poor killing poor ppl
Bolo haram killing poor ppl
Corona rich poor ppl
Hunger killing poor ppl
This life this life this life
E no just balance!
I scrolled down wit pity in my heart as I c human getting hacked with cutlass
God where will they b after they burn here?
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by donMIG(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
donMIG:
Did they steal upto a billion?
We have one magu who did a lot of stealing, was he treated that way?
Wen do we start treating pple equally?
These ppl had no job but the ppl at the top do yet dey embezzle!!!
Poor killing poor ppl
Boko haram killing poor ppl
Corona killin rich ppl
Hunger killing poor ppl
This life this life this life
E no just balance!
I scrolled down wit pity in my heart as I c human getting hacked with cutlass
God where will they b after they burn here?

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by hammer8: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2020
omooba969:

Which IPOB?? undecided the toothless bulldog in Nigeria or the German branch?

OK, I THOUGHT U WERE SORRY ABOUT DEALING WITH THE POLITHIEVIANS.

SINCE U WERE NOT SERIOUS.

BYE!
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Ikennamurphy: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2020
Acidosis:

I think bank thieves are always prepared for event such as this. Who in his right senses will pick up a gun to rob a bank without preparing for death? It's a game of chance.
Well said brother, I just hope they're the exact persons involved
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Jakumo(m): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
Rickmann:

U shouldn't be the judge of that, that's y we have law enforcement and security operatives...there is absolutely no excuse for jungle justice my brother. Taking a man's life in the most gory and gruesome manner. Without rules , we are savages.

The rules that govern civilized society do tend to get set suspended temporarily in the chaotic aftermath of gun fights, when violent criminals have finally been separated from their smoking guns. Given the fact that the bank robbers shown in the above pictures had moments earlier slain a police officer and several innocent civilian bystanders at the bank that was raided, it is understandable that getting caught in the act would likely turn out to be the final act in the wasted lives of those gunmen.

Hypothetically speaking, if I were fortunate enough to prevail during an armed attack on my home, for example, any invaders found wounded nearby would be put out of their misery, and their mortal remains dumped deep in the swamp jungle where the crocodiles would be grateful for such blessings brought to appease them at home in their watery domain.

5 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Ikennamurphy: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
omenka:
What a way to die.

This guy though. Seems he's the one whose money they stole. shocked shocked shocked
Lol.. That's savagery at its peak shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by T4kbaba(m): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
I thought in a democracy we say NO to Jungle justice and YES to fair hairing. Or are we no more practicing democracy again.
Abdulraheed Maina was given fair hairing, Orji uzor kalu was given fair hearing, Mompha was given fair hearing. Why are we not giving these ones fair hearing
Robbers did not give fair hearing to this police attached to the bank and one of vibrant young vigilante guys who faced them. Look below and change your mind to these bastards

4 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by skyfather09(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2020
deltateam:

This is too gory. That man raising matchet to slash a human must be very wicked in real life.

This is jungle justice and all of them should be arrested.

God knows I don't have this kind of wicked heart to kill a human being albeit a thief.

#Please I don't need anyone to quote me and ask me if I know their crime, as you too don't know either but even if it's true, isn't this the sign of a zoo?
true my brother... only animals behave like this.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by MackSoul: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
Na dis kind thing you go hear missing person

Man wake upp comot for house say e dey go work e go rob next thing dem catch am do am jungle justice Las Las I'm family go dey find am say I'm go work e no return sad

God epp us all undecided
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by kingxsamz(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
samirus:

I pray you don’t witness how this thieves operates .. you should know they have pushed people to the wall

True, but still doesn't change the fact that those who killed these men are capable of committing same crime.
You don't just easily raise a machete and descend it upon your fellow human without blinking twice.
Doesn't mean those criminals didn't deserve worse though.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by odurombi: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2020
After the robbers had been apprehended and apparently killed, why the lynching again? Perhaps, if we have been this brutal on corrupt leaders the country would have made appreciable progress.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by omooba969(m): 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2020
hammer8:

OK, I THOUGHT U WERE SORRY ABOUT DEALING WITH THE POLITHIEVIANS.

SINCE U WERE NOT SERIOUS.

BYE!

IPOB ain't ready yet coz they're compromised already.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Ikennamurphy: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Muchmore024:

Obviously the demon the wisemen would have cast out from you were angry you came to SCOAN, they tempt you to go to brothel so you would get killed fortunately for you the angels in scoan decided to save you from getting lynch.

Imagine you travel to lagos for prayers and you still won do shinna on top..chaii
Such a hopeless case.. Mixing God with Satan.. Heheheheehe
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by cocolacec(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2020
Edyice:
Good work.. death of shame

Who about the Politicians and bad religious leaders?
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by geementontop(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
It's good for them, straight to hell
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
GOFRONT:
See them....see them....

And they refused to set Former Jamb Registrar Ojerinde on fire...

One case at a time, sir.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by odurombi: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

True, but still doesn't change the fact that those who killed these men are capable of committing same crime.
You don't just easily raise a machete and descend it upon your fellow human without blinking twice.
Doesn't mean those criminals didn't deserve worse.

How that guy wields that machete suggests to me that he is capable of a crime too.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by babamadiba(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2020
samirus:

I pray you don’t witness how this thieves operates .. you should know they have pushed people to the wall
leave the mumu let him be speaking English.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by geementontop(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
In their next life, they will never thief again
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by kingxsamz(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
odurombi:

How that guy wields that machete makes him culpable of a crime too.

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by omenka(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
Ikennamurphy:

Lol.. That's savagery at its peak shocked shocked shocked shocked
Mehn, mob action is one thing I doubt I'd EVER participate in. People get mind sha.

Except I'm caught in a situation where I'm fighting for my life, that of my child, that of my siblings, or that of my parents, I don't think I could ever use such lethal force on a fellow human, least of all, one that has been hopelessly subdued.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by odurombi: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

I thought I was reaffirming what you said.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by kingxsamz(m): 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
babamadiba:
leave the mumu let him be speaking English.

Do you know that innocent people have died from jungle justice?
Jungle justice must not be encouraged. You might be a victim one day, I hope not.
All it takes is just for someone to shout "Ole".
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by kingxsamz(m): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
odurombi:

I thought I was reaffirming what you said.

Yeah, I realized that after you modified.
You're right anyway.
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Mo3891: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2020
grin

You kill police kill vigilantes thinking you have free Access but the common man and the masses teamed up to show you pepper

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Sedonxavi: 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Meanwhile we all know some Nigerian corruption deserve this kind of execution because they are political robbers
Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Ykc2(m): 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
Thejustw14:
Sincerely, the killers are worse, compared to the thieves.:!!:.
I'm human, I get mad but jungle justice is over the top. Doesn't mean I support stealing either.
It just had to be said.:!!:.
go and take back sit biko , you remember when arm robbers killed 53 people inside luxurious bus in onitsha in the year 2000 before bakassi boys relocate from aba to Anambra ? I hope when you see those robbers now as human right activist like you i hope you buy them wine

3 Likes

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by omooba969(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

"All of them"? You mean a "Vigilante Group" caught and killed every single Armed Robber in the Operation, What a Police Force at the Bank could not stop?

Nigerian Police is SHÎT.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Scetrocom: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2020
priceaction:

That man must be selling meat in abattoir. See how he was carrying the matchet. Well, I won't pity them for anything. See , already policeman is dead. And I believe they would have killed more because their first target is always police station around. I believe they don't know much of the terrain to have met their Waterloo or jazz was used against them or the leftovers when their ogas might have manoeuvred to escape.. we will hear the full gist later...
And again, people pitying them, am very sure, if they were successful, months to come they will lunch another attack in a soft sport towns and kill more people after they have finished spending the money on women . Thats how they roll.

Let's say luck ran out on them. What actually happened is that they have successfully robbed the bank and were about leaving the town. But youth and vigilantes went and blocked all the exist points from the town with planks, tyres and stones. In the confusion, the vehicle they carried from the bank entered into gutter and the youth immediately surround them before they could get out to know what to do and started stoning them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit / Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing / 15-Year-Old Caught Having Sex With Sheep In Nnewi, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.