Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra (12030 Views)

I Recorded Myself Naked In The Shower (pics) / Baghdad: Man Divorces His Wife At Wedding Reception Over Her Choice Of Song / Bobrisky Goes Viral As He Wears Transparent Clothe Wearing Pant Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Sweettea9(f): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2020
Starz825:
Na celebs spoil dis one marriage like this...
U can hold Simi and Regina for this mishap grin

I taught I alone noticed it...
The use of her baby bump in the duduke video to promote the song was a very smart strategy...my mum finds it very disturbing for a lady with an unborn child to shoot a video close to a river!

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by yuswrld20(m): 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2020
the woman no get joy

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by naijanaso: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
The man did well. This will serve as deterrent to other married ladies out there. They forget that in Africa some things are seen as sacred. How can you show your half nude body and baby bump to outsiders. They copy all these celebrities who don't attach themselves to anything forgetting they are married. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2020
You see your life undecided
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2020
Bern1992:
I stand with the man 1000%
I stand with him COUNTLESS TIMES.
I will not divorce mine, rather I will offer her to AMADIOHA...... as Kolanut.

2 Likes

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by gift2xl: 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2020
It's her first to use camera phone, in igbo language. "kamsoriebam".
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Slynation(m): 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2020
Exactly, Real Nigga.... This rubbish trend must stop!!
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by ednut1(m): 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
Looks fake. She only has one bra also lol
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by OneMillionBoys(m): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
Sweettea9:

I taught I alone noticed it...
The use of her baby bump in the duduke video to promote the song was a very smart strategy...my mum finds it very disturbing for a lady with an unborn child to shoot a video close to a river!
hi how are you? you're a UNIBEN student?
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by tony5(m): 12:11am On Jul 31, 2020
rasheylaw:

Man divorces pregnant wife for uploading baby shower pics wearing only pant and bra

GOSSIPMan divorces pregnant wife for uploading baby shower pics wearing only pant and bra

Humans cannot curtail what these information superhighways platforms would bring upon them when the results start tickling in. In fact, the stuff we see with our eyes on various social media platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and others can never cease to amaze us.

The love/ bond a husband and wife share has vanished because of the influence of this same social media craze in the world now. A Nigerian man has angrily threatened to divorce (in fact he’s almost through) his wife for posting and sharing her baby shower photos whilst wearing only pant and brassier.

There are a lot of things some people feel normal to share on social media such as the food they eat, monies they cash out, naked photos, etc whilst there are other school of thoughts who believe otherwise.

This Nigerian man is a typical example of those who do not believe in sharing everything personal online.

Was the man wrong or right in divorcing his wife? Please share your thoughts with us.
he is stupid
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by kiddkash(m): 12:18am On Jul 31, 2020
thank God A SIMP has been freed

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by mii4u(f): 7:47am On Jul 31, 2020
If she were in her room in a pant and bra and a man walks in, be it the security man, her husband's friend or brother, would she be embarrassed with the way she is dressed? Need to know her response on this.

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by armadeo(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2020
pek:
Fake story. No information was given. I looked at the three pictures, there were for different months.

Na blogger now. What do you expect?
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Burgerlomo: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2020
Please raise your hand if you're in total support of the husband actions. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Sweettea9(f): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2020
OneMillionBoys:
hi how are you? you're a UNIBEN student?

No am not..
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by OneMillionBoys(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2020
Sweettea9:

No am not..
OK I'm one though.
Your face looks familiar anyway
Can we communicate via mail?
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by UDUJ(m): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2020
Well I have no pity to waste on the woman.

All for social media clout and likes, smh undecided
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by SavageResponse(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin

When village people dey on your marriage

grin
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by mechanics(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2020
She shouldn't have post that.
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Nkemdilim2014(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
You are just too stupid
uruba23:
what is wrong with the picture abi the husband is old school ni.Someone cannot swim in bikinis with baby in the stomach again.
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Nkemdilim2014(m): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
So the doctor seeing everything compared to the world. Your senses is in your ass. Fool
uruba23:

Obviously you have.As if the doctor won't see everything.
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Nkemdilim2014(m): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
God bless you.
mii4u:
If she were in her room in a pant and bra and a man walks in, be it the security man, her husband's friend or brother, would she be embarrassed with the way she is dressed? Need to know her response on this.
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Elnathan454(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2020
She's displaying the level of her stupidity.
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Jasonstar(m): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2020
Beyonce wannabe, displaying sultry stuff meant only for the private viewing of her hubby,..tasteless and incapable of causing sexual arousal in men of standard angry.
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nkemdilim2014:
You are just too stupid
And you are a big fool
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nkemdilim2014:
So the doctor seeing everything compared to the world. Your senses is in your ass. Fool
Obviously an idiot like you won't understand it's her body not her hubby .Oloriburuku Anuofia..
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by mii4u(f): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nkemdilim2014:
God bless you.
Amen and bless u too.
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by Lastmankc(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2020
OneMillionBoys:
OK I'm one though.
Your face looks familiar anyway
Can we communicate via mail?
Guy,then dey talk about woman here,and you want to toss woman here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by OneMillionBoys(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lastmankc:
grin grin grin
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by OneMillionBoys(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lastmankc:
grin grin grin
Re: Man Divorces Pregnant Wife For Uploading Baby Shower Pics Wearing Pant And Bra by emmyN(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Fake news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Submit To Your Husband / South African Girls Love Sex Too Much / Ages And Marital Statuses Of Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.