Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass (68388 Views)

Nigeria's 36 States & FCT Ranked In Order Of Land Mass: Photos / The Infographic Map Of Kano Emirates, Emir Sanusi Got Smallest Land Mass / Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by hemartins(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2020
My dear Lagos.
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by omocalabar(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2020
onoja12:
Hum,those when dey shout nigeria is a zoo,give us baifra.look well oh
what has landmass got to do wit self determination?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by miketayo(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2020
Lagos is over populated, as small as it is ppl are still rushing in. We need space abeg

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Brunicekid(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2020
Dedetwo:

Unfortunately land mass is not one of determinants in actualization of a country. The bolded is a misconception of elementary level. Lagos will collapse if Nigeria disintegrates.

Who told you that? Lagos that could survive when Obasanjo suspended allocation

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Golan007: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2020
muykem:
They need to merge south east states to two, they are too small for a state.

They should merge them to one and call the state "Failed Biafra" state.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by PowerOfLove: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by salbis(m): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2020
The larger/ bigger the land mass, the larger/ bigger the poverty.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by zicoraads: 8:35am On Jul 31, 2020
Afam4eva:
What exactly is this information supposed to convey?
For record purposes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 31, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Lemme see any idiot that'll tell me that Lagos is bigger than Imo Stae again...nonsense

Asin eh I don argue tire.. �
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 31, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Lemme see any idiot that'll tell me that Lagos is bigger than Imo Stae again...nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by kurlz(f): 8:36am On Jul 31, 2020
OP this is ojoro.
Let's do water Mass
I no gree

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Woleett: 8:36am On Jul 31, 2020
Loud mouth biafuro miscreants with their tiny redmud region grin. When are they going back to their landlocked region again sef?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by VirginFinder: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2020
Pigidioootts are very pathetic! angry

Why divorce Lagos from the SW just so you can measure to Yorubas one way or the other

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2020
South East small o no wonder their votes doesn't count.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by brainshaker(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2020
Niger is what my people call big for nothing

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by miketayo(m): 8:38am On Jul 31, 2020
onoja12:
Hum,those when dey shout nigeria is a zoo,give us baifra.look well oh

Wat do you want them to see exactly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by jrusky(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Oh Lord pls why, Chukwu why did you created a human like this guy?

They are telling you entire East is not even up to a single state called Kogi you did not comment about that you just jumped Lagos bigger or smaller than Imo pls Nwanne biko Oginni? Use your sense nah biko.

Read the news again and again and understand wha message the post or the news is trying to pass across.

Wake up!!!

16 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by hakeem4(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2020
Dedetwo:

Unfortunately land mass is not one of determinants in actualization of a country. The bolded is a misconception of elementary level. Lagos will collapse if Nigeria disintegrates.

collapse?? How would Lagos collapse? We’ve got the sea port and many other infrastructure

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Topmaike007(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2020
EVILFOREST:

The entire NIGERIAN Nation which you claim is BIG is SMALL my Brother.
CALIFORNIA State in the United states is Half the size of the entire Nigerian Federation.

TEXAS is 2/3rd the size of the entire Nigeria.
ALASKA is bigger than Nigeria+Benin+Togo+Ghana all put together.
These are just 3 STATES ooooo
Yet our Population in Nigeria is chasing that of the United States with the speed of Light.
That's the only DEVELOPMENT we are good at grin grin grin grin

No doubt the entire SOUTHEAST is small but it's 2 times bigger than Jamaica. grin grin.
QUESTION of the DAY:
Now if it's really small, why does the Nigerian Government find it difficult ceding such a small portion to self actualisation with territorial integrity, if they could easily cede a small Bakassi..?
this your post get sense happy Ileya

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 31, 2020
EVILFOREST:

CALIFORNIA State in the United states is Half the size of the entire Nigerian Federation.

Yet our Population in Nigeria is chasing that of the United States with the speed of Light.

No doubt the entire SOUTHEAST is small but it's 2 times bigger than Jamaica. grin grin.
QUESTION of the DAY:
Now if it's really small, why does the Nigerian Government find it difficult ceding such a small portion to self actualisation with territorial integrity, if they could easily cede a small Bakassi..?
sometimes when i sit down i use to wonder where we got our population from, are these people really a Nigerian,

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by martineverest(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2020
Oyo State is same size with south east

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by perdollar(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2020
northern region is like Nigeria ' BIG FOR NOTHING'. can u imagine that d 19 northern states r in d first 21. this is d advantage of Jihadism.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 31, 2020
Biodun556:
shocked

Joe Igbokwe

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3085172521531229&id=100001155348708

Look at Bayelsa state we do normally say is the smallest state in Nigeria because of its 8 LAGs, but it is almost 3 times bigger than Lagos state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by ofeco: 8:41am On Jul 31, 2020
Lamasta:
Land mass is one economic mass is another...

But Niger State is enough to stand as a country with a huge land mass grin

Lagos state has the least land mass but is enough to sponsor the whole Nigeria budget as small as it is the billions or trillions coming out from there will develop the whole land mass of all Nigeria if there is no corruption.
Thank you very much. Land mass is not the issue, what matters is economic viability.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Sufisunni: 8:41am On Jul 31, 2020
Niger State
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Unified07: 8:43am On Jul 31, 2020
Give me Nigeria to govern in 4year I will create 4million jobs in agriculture with this Land mass
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Bigleaf1006: 8:43am On Jul 31, 2020
Niger state, big for nothing, very useless state undecided

From jebba north which is it's southern border with kwara to kebbi state is over 6 hrs drive within Niger state alone and you don't even go near Minna,bida,lapai,agaie,suleja and the rest undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Tunde835(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2020
EVILFOREST:

QUESTION of the DAY:
Nigeria is 7 times bigger Dan south Korea and Britain but here we are

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by OkhaiAsein(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
because head big no mean say something dey inside o

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by OkhaiAsein(m): 8:44am On Jul 31, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
because head big no mean say something wey big dey inside o
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by donmik: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2020
With all the free land UN Niger and Borno, their govt will stil be looking for land to claim and kill ppl for in the south, east and west in the name of Rugs settlement.

May natural disasters fight their advocates & sponsors

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Army Secretly Moved 20 Lekki Massacre Victims To IDH Mortuary - Sahara Reporters / Behold, President Bola Tinubu’s Men / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.