Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,328 members, 7,836,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass (69008 Views)

Nigeria's 36 States & FCT Ranked In Order Of Land Mass: Photos / The Infographic Map Of Kano Emirates, Emir Sanusi Got Smallest Land Mass / Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by MetaPhysical: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Westerners has no contribution to the development of Lagos. The massive infrastructures built by FG makes it the center of business for now. Abuja, today, is another ec6oiwer house, what was the economic value of Abuja before it was made capital?

What infrastructures have your state government added after FG built

Roads
Government House
Airport
University
Stadiums
Bridges
Seaport

Etc

Dont worry, I have a thread coming up to demistify your FG footprint in Lagos.

I will show you that LCC, Lagos City Council was the developer of Lagos, not FG.

...and I will list for you achievements of LCC.

Be ready to list FG achievements in Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2020
Yet the whole of Nigeria is not up to 60% of the state of Alaska.

Some US states are far bigger than Niger state yet they're not even thinking of standing alone.

I bet you that some districts in the US are even bigger than Niger state sef.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by iHart(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2020
Problemkid1:
One state is bigger than the whole of Oduduwa republic grin grin
I am an Igbo man, so don't mock yourself
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Blakenails(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2020
I see propagandists everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by itzjaiz(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2020
[Pictures Attached] DSS Operative Kills a Teenage Boy Trying to Rescue a Drunk Man in Abuja https://profjaysblog.com/2020/07/31/pictures-attached-dss-operative-kills-a-teenage-boy-trying-to-rescue-a-drunk-man-in-abuja/
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by flokii: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2020
TimCook:

Chill bro, all those stuffs they say are only possible online and is different from what's happening in reality. You should know igbo people by now, na their way. I have direct cousins who are igbos, I travel there frequently and I can tell you, they aain't shit. When Secession happens, they will know their place. Those who don't learn from history are bound to repeat it. It happened in the past and it will happen in this decade.

We have to loud it for every Yoruba sons and daughters to know and wake up.. Lagos had inhabitants before it served as Federal Capital, It is purely and entirely a Yoruba State.

SOUTH WEST = LAGOS + OGUN + OYO + OSUN + ONDO + EKITI

There is nothing like minus (-) just like a Yoruba can't minus Anambra from South East. No outsider has the right to minus any State from Yorubaland,

May all Yoruba stools rise up in defense of imminent threat from landgrabbers. Aseee!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Hopebringer: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2020
EVILFOREST:

The entire NIGERIAN Nation which you claim is BIG is SMALL my Brother.
CALIFORNIA State in the United states is Half the size of the entire Nigerian Federation.

TEXAS is 2/3rd the size of the entire Nigeria.
ALASKA is bigger than Nigeria+Benin+Togo+Ghana all put together.
These are just 3 STATES ooooo
Yet our Population in Nigeria is chasing that of the United States with the speed of Light.
That's the only DEVELOPMENT we are good at grin grin grin grin

No doubt the entire SOUTHEAST is small but it's 2 times bigger than Jamaica. grin grin.
QUESTION of the DAY:
Now if it's really small, why does the Nigerian Government find it difficult ceding such a small portion to self actualisation with territorial integrity, if they could easily cede a small Bakassi..?
Best comment here the rest are just talking nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Lovelyn451(f): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2020
This is why I believed the last census that kano is more populous than Lagos...Lagos is small, kano is big
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Bimpe29: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2020
Not how large the state is but how prosperous it's.
Lagos remain the center of excellence despite its relatively lowest land mass.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Sleekfingers: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2020
TimCook:

Chill bro, all those stuffs they say are only possible online and is different from what's happening in reality. You should know igbo people by now, na their way. I have direct cousins who are igbos, I travel there frequently and I can tell you, they aain't shit. When Secession happens, they will know their place. Those who don't learn from history are bound to repeat it. It happened in the past and it will happen in this decade.

i concur....they are just bunch of online warriors....i dont take them serious......

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Queenoffucks(f): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2020
onoja12:
Hum,those when dey shout nigeria is a zoo,give us baifra.look well oh

That alone is enough reason not to fvck you

Queenoffucks
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by glambo(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2020
Dedetwo:

Unfortunately land mass is not one of determinants in actualization of a country. The bolded is a misconception of elementary level. Lagos will collapse if Nigeria disintegrates.

How?
Explain please.

Same was said when federal capital was moved from from Lagos to Abuja, but Lagos only grew bigger.
Only thing Lagos lost was administrative capital benefit, Lagos still remain the economic power of Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by bigfish3k: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2020
What is the relevance of this post
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Hopebringer: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2020
ecolime:
Lagos

The smallest but also the most populated.

This is the reason why there is traffic congestion all year round.

FGN is not forward thinking at all, they should spread development to every state of the nation. Why neglect the seaports and airports of other regions? It just doesn't make sense.

Because Nigerian government isn't yet run by smart people.

Go and watch the story of JP Morgan the man who financed America . Thank me later

You will see what smart thinking is about

Nigeria is full of empty barrel noise makers hence the current situation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by bkool7(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2020
Land mass is not if you don't have the right people living there.
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 31, 2020
Ogun + Oyo + Osun + Ondo + Ekiti = 76,320KM²*
*Lagos = 3,345KM²*
*Niger alone = 76,363KM²*
*Niger State = Entire Southwest States - Lagos*

I find the above quote from the op mischievous.

Isn't Lagos part of Southwest?

The entire southwest is 79,000+ and a bit larger than Niger state.

Thank God Lagos doesn't have any land, sea or air boundary with Igboland, Yorubas for hear weeeennn....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Levels1(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2020
[quote author=Biodun556 post=92286657] shocked

Joe Igbokwe

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3085172521531229&id=100001155348708[/quote

And why do you exclude Lagos State when calculating the total of southwest but you add Enugu with the Southeast.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2020
vickydankal:

Don’t forget the people generating what you are making mouth are majorly not LAGOSIANS by tribe I mean.

Yes we know you developed Lagos and Johannesburg and New York and Taiwan and Beijing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by bigfish3k: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:
Yet the whole of Nigeria is not up to 60% of the state of Alaska.

Some US states are far bigger than Niger state yet they're not even thinking of standing alone.

I bet you that some districts in the US are even bigger than Niger state sef.
There system is OK for everybody, they don't need to think of standing alone.
You people don't want the same structure here but want only oppression and marginalization
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Lekan239(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2020
flokii:

That is a Fact we keep telling them.. yet they can't stay back and develop their tiny region, all they do is run away in their millions to South West, North and other places.
if you tell most of them this, especially those majority of them with low IQ about this fact, you will hear them saying how can a whole state be bigger than five state all join together

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Levels1(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Lemme see any idiot that'll tell me that Lagos is bigger than Imo Stae again...nonsense

See level of reasoning.
I except you to know that its even shameful for a bigger state to be less productive than a smaller state.
Combination of almost all the state can't generate what Lagos state
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by TimCook: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2020
flokii:

We have to loud it for every Yoruba sons and daughters to know and wake up.. Lagos had inhabitants before it served as Federal Capital, It is purely and entirely a Yoruba State.

SOUTH WEST = LAGOS + OGUN + OYO + OSUN + ONDO + EKITI

There is nothing like minus (-) just like a Yoruba can't minus Anambra from South East. No outsider has the right to minus any State from Yorubaland,

May all Yoruba stools rise up in defense of imminent threat from landgrabbers. Aseee!

Search Oduduwa republic on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=oduduwa+republic

Yorubas are becoming more culturally more aware and structures are being put in place to prepare for a possible break-out, which is inevitable. Our brothers from the east would have to apply for visa to stay here, else they return back home. About the whole land grabbing ish, it's those omo-ale who couldn't take care of their father's house that are selling (sensitization is also going on about this issue). Even if they buy lands, the only claim they have to the land is a C of O which can be rendered useless by the state government. Ibos don't have that much land in the SW compared to the Indigenes, statistically speaking.
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by bigfish3k: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2020
FrLukas:

Yes we know you developed Lagos and Johannesburg and New York and Taiwan and Beijing...
Stop adding others
We developed only Lagos
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Lekan239(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2020
FrLukas:

pls ask them who are the people buying most of all those the fake ABA and Anambra product

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Whobedatte(m): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2020
BigSarah:
I'm glad the mods didn't push the other thread overrun by bigots... Niger state is big o spent about 10hrs navigating Niger to kebbi state from kwara
Maraba park in ilorin to suleja alone is 8 hours.
I nearly die for inside bummer bus.
Niger state has lands oo
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by anungangampu: 10:13am On Jul 31, 2020
Even the op has to reduce his argument to derisive taunts. If Kogi is bigger than South east and Nigeria is bigger than UAE,would u prefer nigeria to UAE....

Mere statistics but op has to use it for their tribal sentiment
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by bigfish3k: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2020
TimCook:

Search Oduduwa republic on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=oduduwa+republic

Yorubas are becoming more culturally more aware and structures are being put in place to prepare for a possible break-out, which is inevitable. Our brothers from the east would have to apply for visa to stay here, else they return back home. About the whole land grabbing ish, it's those omo-ale who couldn't take care of their father's house that are selling (sensitization is also going on about this issue). Even if they buy lands, the only claim they have to the land is a C of O which can be rendered useless by the state government. Ibos don't have that much land in the SW compared to the Indigenes, statistically speaking.
Stop making mouth
Yorubas are too afraid of staying without igbos
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by XwhY(m): 10:15am On Jul 31, 2020
Mattsilva:

who told you
I just know.

Everybody in Nigeria has a relative in Lagos. Fact!
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 31, 2020
Lekan239:
pls ask them who are the people buying most of all those the fake ABA and Anambra product

Leave them. Nigeria is gonna split soon enough.

Kí oníkálukú gba ilé bàbá ẹ̀ lọ.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by MRSUCCESS70: 10:15am On Jul 31, 2020
The More All Northern State Dominate The Landmass The More Poverty Dominate There Lifes.
Thats Too Bad For Them......
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Problemkid1: 10:15am On Jul 31, 2020
iHart:
I am an Igbo man, so don't mock yourself
I am an Yoruba man, so don't mock yourself cool
Re: Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Order Of Land Mass by Levels1(m): 10:15am On Jul 31, 2020
Dedetwo:

Unfortunately land mass is not one of determinants in actualization of a country. The bolded is a misconception of elementary level. Lagos will collapse if Nigeria disintegrates.

Wise up as that's your assumption/ imagination.
Lagos will always lead and continue to wax strong forever.
Quote me anywhere.
Bikonu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Life Is Not About Owning Billions / Buhari's Alleged Wedding: Nigerians Joke About The Wedding (Pictures) / 2002 Ikeja Cantonment Bomb Blast: 15 Years After (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.